[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Del Rey & key, hahahaha you lovely ladies are so funny    :secret:.  I like it.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Can't wait to see Nadech in Oops mag.  Coming soon.....

cr:as tagged & pe Seng

Good night and sweet dreams na ka.

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
keylargo said:
Hi @del I like that alot BUT I rather is Nadech giving Yaya the big kiss instead ! Is a nice imagination del right ?
Ooooh!!! :Heart: Now that HIT the spot!!
OW (in Nadech's high pitch sound)!!! SIZZLING!!! :cloud9: uh huh It's a nice imagination. Khehehehe lol. I'm gonna sleep goooooood tonight. :) :cloud9: :cloud9:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks alot Bubba ! Dreamy pleasure like this makes me happy, just thinking Yadech are bfgf I am satisfied and ecstatic ! Good night sweet dreams and wake to a wonderful weekend Bubba❤

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Del Rey said:
Ooooh!!! :Heart: Now that HIT the spot!!
OW (in Nadech's high pitch sound)!!! SIZZLING!!! :cloud9: uh huh It's a nice imagination. Khehehehe lol. I'm gonna sleep goooooood tonight. :) :cloud9: :cloud9:
Good night sweet dreams too Del, I love our imagination, thanks for sharing ! Have a wonderful weekend.

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks bubba for the dreamy photo :heart: love it

@Key no problem :) Good night to you too! Yes, hope you guys have a good weekend too!!

Good night and sweet dreams to everybody!! :heart:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
MissSunny said:
Just saw the teaser for Roy Fun Tawan Duerd and MAN! Ryu's got so many enemies he's gonna have to deal with!!! Why so many people want to attack and take down Onizuka!? Let me join Onizuka! I'll gather my own followers! LOL! So many people wanting to kill Mayumi and Ryu! I hate Yuji already! He can go jump in the ocean with Aiko!

Anyone know if Ryu and Mayumi will be getting marry earlier in the storyline or will they make us wait til forever to see them get marry!? I don't want it to be like Takeshi and Seiko where we have to wait almost til the end just to see them live together and make babies! Also, anyone know how many episodes have been confirmed for this series? I like that Takeshi and Seiko's series was short with only 12 episodes because I don't like storylines that drag on for a very long time. I like that their storyline progressed fast and at a good pace. I hope Ryu and Mayumi's story will not be draggy and long. Although from all the videos and pictures that I've seen of this series, it looks like it'll be super awesome and interesting. 

I thought there was already enough evil people for me to hate in Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan, but I guess there will be even more evil people for me to hate in this series. Now I'm getting excited for this series!!! 
Welcome to this thread MissSunny! I think Ryu and Mayumi will get married close to the end but not all the way to the end. If I remember right it should be after Ryu get heal from his gun wound.
I might be wrong though.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much @Vimalee.  :flowers: Seeing the crowd cheer so loud just shows how much Yadech impact even after 5 to 6 years after being Koo Jin.  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2: 
Vimalee said:
Thank you na kha MrsChum for sharing.   I watched the whole 43 minutes, but will translate only the part that mentioned Yaya.

Starting at 29:20 mark,

The first host.....Since we already discussed about the physical, the rehearsal, and the logistic aspects of the show, let's talk about Koo Jin.    Let's go directly to the top Koo Jin right now, let's bring in NY.    The crowd then cheered so loud.

The second host.....Aww, is there going to be a GOOD NEWS about NY?   (as if to imply Yadech is coming out as a couple or going to announce the wedding date, hehehehehe)

The first host......The good news is....Is there going to be a request for Nong Yaya to be a guest or not.

Nadech......There is no need to wait for NY fan clubs to request, I went ahead and asked Nong Yaya to be a guest, and she already accepted.   Again, the crowd went wild.

The first host.......and Nong Yaya said, "Yes, I do"    The crowd went wild.   (the host said "Yes, I do" in English as if to tease, " Will you take this man to be your wedded husband", "Yes, I do" )

The first host then continued........I meant Nong Yaya said she has accepted to be a guest for Pe Nadech.   Now all the fans will be so hyped and will line up to get the tickets..........Okay, let's clear our throats now after all those screaming.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

I'll miss you all!    See you in a week.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning my dear ladies.  Hope you all will have a wonderful weekend na ka.

@MrsChum, I believe you are right my dear.  Here's the scene at the hospital.....  
Lovely_k said:
Your welcome @del rey, I feel exactly the same way as you do. Please enjoy some more hehe

This is the magazine captures

Cr: Withloveurassayas

Thanks Lovely for sharing picture na ka.

Top picture.....

"Please don't have any problem na ka, Ryu.....When you get better, I'll marry you without any condition. 
It does not matter anymore."

"You said it na.  Don't forget your promise."

Bottom picture.....

"Don't....Don't....Don't.!!....Ryu....please don't get hurt na."

"You have a nightmare, my lady?  It's nothing na ka.   Nightmare is a good thing ka."

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you ladies for pics, comment and mv!!
@Del and Rak thank you for always posting all those wonderful pics.
@bubba thank you for the confirmation.
@vimalee, thank you for the translation from the press conf. I notice you mention seeing us in a wk...if your going on a vaca, have fun na!!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Hey, hi, guys! :hiya: Hope you're all doing well and fine. :flowers: :grouphug: I haven't been on this lovely and entertaining thread in a while. :sweat: Thanks for all the updates, everyone. :thanks:

I just want to give everyone here a heads up about our new "rule" regarding photo posts. Some of the other moderators here on AF (Asianfuse) want us to put photos under a spoiler tag, if we're sharing more than 3 photos (meaning all the photos after the first three are required to be hidden under a spoiler tag). That would save a lot of scrolling down for members and guests alike, especially for those on mobile. I'll check with the other moderators to see if any of them have contacted Darvil (our Admin) about sending a mass message to all the members, reminding people about our form rules.

I'm not too active in all the threads, but I've done my best to remind members about our forum rules in the threads that I come across. So if I offend anybody in here or other threads, I apologize for the words. :worthy: :spin: But these are the forum rules that we all have to abide by, including me. :lol2: Let's see, from what I noticed, most of our members in here are aware of the rules. Thank you to those who follow them. :) And for those who haven't yet seen the rules, I encourage you to read them via this LINK or the following link:

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/57539-rules-all-members-must-follow-on-the-forum/.

I'll be editing some posts, giving explanations as to why they are edited. Three other things: 1) Please don't hotlink photos from other websites without first re-uploading the photos onto an image hosting server, 2) Please always provide proper credits, and 3) Don't quote photo posts, please. ^_^

Again, I apologize if I come off rather harsh and demanding in my request, but as one of the moderators, it's my job to enforce the rules...also to obey them, too. :lolyup: Well, :thanks: to everyone for listening. And thanks for all the updates and contributions to this thread and other threads. Hope that everyone have a wonderful day! :grouphug: :heart:

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Ooooh! Thank you so much @Maiko^_^ for informing!!! I just read the rules, and am informed now! :) Thank you so much!!! I completely understand. :D :D Will follow the rules indeed now. :thanks:

AikOm^_^

Del Rey said:
Ooooh! Thank you so much @Maiko^_^ for informing!!! I just read the rules, and am informed now! :) Thank you so much!!! I completely understand. :D :D Will follow the rules indeed now. :thanks:

Aw, thank you so much, dear Del Rey. :flowers: :clap: You're such a sweetheart. :spin: :kiss: Thank you for following the forum rules. :thanks: :worthy: Have a wonderful day. :wink: :grouphug:

Oh, haha, I had to edit my earlier post; made a minor mistake. :loool:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Maiko, Thank you for stopping by and give us the update on the rule na ka.  We're very much appreciated and thanks to you and the other moderators for keeping this forum nice and organized na.

Awww....Yaya posted this with the caption,  "Happy birthday to this most special woman
we love you mummy catty and yaya's homemade batch of cinnamon opera cake (mummy's fav.)

was a success this morning! So mummy happy and the babies are happy ! Good morning on
this special day na ka everyone "

cr:as tagged

:hapbday: :hapbday: Happy Birthday to the most wonderful mother, mae Pla, 
for raising such a beautiful, generous, considerate, kindhearted, and amazing daughter, Yaya.
May all your wishes and dreams come true na ka.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Crazy thought that I just had, anyone think that maybe yuji is Misawa Souryo's Okusan's son? After all, Satoshi did mention in episode 8 of roy ruk hak liam tawan about his father's okusan and the son of Misawa okusan. I was just thinking that maybe that is why yuji will be an evil person because he wants revenge?

AikOm^_^

bubba said:
@Maiko, Thank you for stopping by and give us the update on the rule na ka.  We're very much appreciated and thanks to you and the other moderators for keeping this forum nice and organized na.

Awww....Yaya posted this with the caption,  "Happy birthday to this most special woman
we love you mummy catty and yaya's homemade batch of cinnamon opera cake (mummy's fav.)

was a success this morning! So mummy happy and the babies are happy ! Good morning on
this special day na ka everyone "

*PIC*
cr:as tagged

:hapbday: :hapbday: Happy Birthday to the most wonderful mother, mae Pla, 
for raising such a beautiful, generous, considerate, kindhearted, and amazing daughter, Yaya.
May all your wishes and dreams come true na ka.

Aw, Bubba. :teary: Thank you...so sweet of you. :flowers: :kiss: And I thank you and all the members in return for following the rules and contributing to the threads. :grouphug: Thank you again, dear Bubba. :spin: :kiss3:

Eek, Happy Birthday to Khun Mae Pla! :hapbday: :party: :yahoo: Wishing health and happiness for both Khun Mae and her beloved Yaya. :worthy: