[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Hi everyone!! Hope everyone is enjoying their day or night. Thank you for all the share.

@lazy, I'm amaze on how you remember everything I post and everyone else's too. You got such a good memories. I'm happy to see you stop by and give out so much info to help the new comer. Thank you na :heart:

@bubba, thank you for the heartwarming translation. I'm a mom myself and as a mom we want nothing from our children beside happiness from our children.

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
WOW!!!  Thanks for the shares ladies!!! I really appreciate it!
When I say the teaser, I smiled from ear to ear, and gave a little squeal!!  :dance1:  :woot:  :woot2: CRAZY!! HAHA! 
For non-Thai speakers, here's a translated version of Nadech and Yaya's song
แล้วเราจะได้รักกันไหม / Laeo Rao Ja Dai Ruk Gun Mai (So Are We Going to Love Each Other?).  This translater also spells out how you should pronounce the lwords, so it's easier to sing with!!  I'm gonna practice until I know it by heart!! :heart: :heart:
For the ladies that were here since the beginning of this thread, you guys waited for SO LONG!!  Your excitement for this must be grande!!  I actually stumbled upon this by accident during fall of 2013!  Was searching on Instagram, and creepin', around until I saw this cute couple wearing Japanese robes!  And that's how I started to like Nadech and Yaya. I found out they were both actors, and both were very young. They could sing, dance, and they did great things for others. Found it funny that they only played in dramas, because it looked a lot like soap operas, and i hate soap operas, but I still gave it a try.  First was GRGR, then it was DJA, and last was TNNKK.  Loving the Rising Sun now, and I hope they will continue to do more lakorns for us.  Love them to bits HAHAHA!! Right now, I'm watching an old one called Manee Yard Fah, and it's really good :)

Credit: @nitt_love_ny

http://deungdutjai.com/2014/08/06/laeoraojadairukgunmainadechyaya/

ทำไมไม่พูดดีดี
Tummai mai poot dee dee
Why don’t I speak nicely?
ทำไมต้องแกล้งเธอให้ช้ำหัวใจ ทำไมต้องทำแบบนี้
Tummai dtaung glaeng tur hai chum hua jai tummai dtaung tum baep nee
Why must I tease you and break your heart? Why must I act this way?
ทำไมไม่พูดตรงตรง
Tummai mai poot dtrong dtrong
Why don’t I speak straightly?
ทั้งที่ก็หลงรักเธอทั้งหัวใจ ไม่รู้เพราะอะไร
Tung tee gor long ruk tur tung hua jai mai roo pror arai
Although I’ve fallen completely in love with you, I don’t know why
อยากตบปากตัวเอง พูดจาอะไรไป
Yahk dtop bpahk dtua eng poot jah arai bpai
I want to slap my mouth to get it to say anything
ทำให้เรื่องง่ายดายมันยากมันเย็นกว่าเดิม
Tum hai reuang ngai dai mun yahk mun yen gwah derm
I try to make it simple, but it’s more difficult than ever
(*) ทั้งที่ในใจมันร้อง บอกว่ารัก
Tung tee nai jai mun raung bauk wah ruk
Even though I’m crying out in my heart, telling you I love you
แต่ฉันทำไมต้องเป็นคนแบบนี้ มันไม่เข้าใจ
Dtae chun tummai dtaung bpen kon baep nee mun mai kao jai
But why must I be this person? I don’t understand
ปากกับใจเป็นอะไร ทำไมพูดไม่ตรงกันเลย
Bpahk gup jai bpen arai tummai poot mai dtrong gun loey
What’s wrong with my heart and mouth? Why won’t they speak the same?
แล้วเราจะได้รักกันไหม
Laeo rao ja dai ruk gun mai
So are we going to love each other?
แค่คำว่ารักคำเดียว
Kae kum wah ruk kum diao
Just the word “love”
ทำไมตัวฉันต้องปากแข็งไม่เข้าใจ เก็บไว้เพื่ออะไร
Tummai dtua chun dtaung bpaek kaeng mai kao jai gep wai peua arai
Why must I be so tight-lipped? I don’t understand, what am I keeping it in for?
ได้แต่โกรธตัวเอง ที่ทำเป็นเย็นชา
Dai dtae groht dtua eng tee tum bpen yen chah
I can only be angry at myself for acting indifferent
ทำให้เรื่องง่ายดายมันยากมันเย็นกว่าเดิม
Tum hai reuang ngai dai mun yahk mun yen gwah derm
I try to make it simple, but it’s more difficult than ever
(*,*)
จะมีไหมสักวันที่ฉัน กล้าบอกคำคำนี้
Ja mee mai suk wun tee chun glah bauk kum kum nee
Will there ever be a day that I’m brave enough to tell you these words?
ที่จริงฉันนั้นรัก
Tee jing chun nun ruk
In reality, I love you
รักเธอหมดใจ
Ruk tur mot jai
I love you with all of my heart

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Yaya's so beautiful :heart:

Credit: mairatchada
Sorry for any reposts!!

I just love Nadech and Yaya's make-up artists/hairstylists.  They are so cool, and cute like @mairatchada, @a_tiwakorn, @peeda36, and @meawsy (sorry only know their IG names haha)  They are all so lucky, and NY is lucky to have them too!!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks very much @del ure so musically inclined ! Thanks for sharing the so meaningful and so Ryu's lyrics, fits to a tee ! Thanks too del for sharing your love for yadech, very nice to read your love story of them and view beautiful pics of Yaya. Her styling team always makes her beautiful. The hairstylists in Bkk are stylish they create trendy styles, colour its whether one dares to accept the change. @mairatchada is definitely a dream stylist, every style he did for Yadech turns up so gorgeous and sauve.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Del Rey, thanks for sharing the translation and pictures na.  Love Yaya's hair and makeup.

Press conference with Nadech, Mario, Weir, Ken P. and James Ma for "Give Me 5: Concert Rate A"
this Thursday August 7 at the Royal Paragon Hall 1, 5th Floor Siam Paragon from 5:00pm.

http://websta.me/p/780712891259406744_567746393

Our superhero.......

cr:as tagged

Good night and sweet dreams everyone

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
Рейтинг для Рой Рак Хак Лиам Таван

Июля 2014

Среда 30 ----------   7.88
Четверг 31 -----------  8.4 7

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
WOW!!! Just WOW!! The ladies here are so fast to push this thread.. Thank you so much guys for the posts and  :coolpix: that you've made   :thanks:
Khup khun naa for photos, videos, comments, articles and links fea4567 bubba MrsChum ptenchik lovely_k key Chaitra anonymous95 taytay702 suprab buroot satan m9 preciouskj huanzhu del rey naya
Special  :thanks: to bubba vimalee for translations
And lazydramafan :thanks:to you for giving us the link to old posts
for rakyadech for the full list of album of OST  :thanks:
Khup khun naa for your time, posts and likes  :thanks:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you Lovely. Watching it repeatedly and wishing was screening tonight ! Love jealous Ryu he punched Yuji !!! Mayumi is so hot, so skillful with the sword, so cool and beautiful she is ! Cant wait !

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Thanks @lovely!!!!! Literally pinching my cheeks!!! They are so cool!!! I hate that girl for kissing Ryu on the cheek! That's only Mayumi's property! I don't know if I'll hate Golf's character, Yuji, because like he said, we will see why he's evil. Kinda interested in his story too. Thank you do much @lovely!!! I didn't know Mayumi got shot!!! I only thought Ryu did at the club?!! Is it part of the story???? Can't wait for the 21st now!!! The teaser somehow gave me HEARTBREAK than being blushed. It seems so much more serious and darker, and more drama. I think I might stress over on how Ryu waited 7 years for the right time to marry Mayumi. Now that's LOVE.

OMG!!! And that picture is so Jin and Fin!!! Pinching harder now!! LOL!!! Thanks for the picture. Even though its blurry, it's still the best! Thanks so much! I appreciate it!!!!

I hope a HD version of the teaser will! :) :D

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for everything!! Love them so much !!!
Since i know them can not stop myself to find more things about them !!! They are so cute !!! I am just sad bc i can not understand thai T_T
Anyway thanks for sharing all this beautiful pix, clips, translation!!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so very much Lovely for always sharing!

The scene at the beginning of the teaser where Mayumi and Ryu walked toward each other on the bridge was in Ryu's dream.

Can't wait any more.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovely_k said:
Your welcome @del rey, I feel exactly the same way as you do. Please enjoy some more hehe

This is the magazine captures

Cr: Withloveurassayas

Here is a couple that are a little bit clearer

Cr: as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Episode 7.

This was a very sad scene for Mayumi.

Mayumi.....Do you still want to marry me?

Ryu.....I have to uphold the Onishika's honor and I also have to keep the promise that my uncle had with your father.

Mayumi.....So our marriage will base on family promise.   Well, in that case when the time has come, I hope both of us will perform our duties to the fullest.

Mayumi got off the car with a heavy heart.  She was sad that Ryo only wanted to marry her because of the family promise; she was hoping at least he has some feeling for her.

credit Barry.Ya FB

credit NY CLUB FB