[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Vimalee, thanks for your wonderful translation and pictures na,
@MrsChum and Lovely, thanks for the links ja.  Nadech and Yaya look so good.  I've been ready forever hehe.

Wow!!!   New promotions for the concert......They all look so hot esp. Nadech!!!
Can't wait ..........

Nadech.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJfqHCM8gOQ
www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJfqHCM8gOQ

Together.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbR8kvQDnbk
www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbR8kvQDnbk
cr:Atimemedia Atimeshowbitz

Bonus.....

cr:as tagged

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
awesomedua said:
I'm currently on mobile but I hope you can view it :)not sure...only saw nadech's version so far. Can't wait to hear Nadech/Yaya's version
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n6cGD5aTyNg
Thank you.  ^_^ I also heard another song from searching "Roy Fun Tawan Duerd OST" on YouTube, and I thought it was Nadech's OST...but I guess not. :shrug: Unless he sung two songs? :scratchhead2: It definitely sounds like him. Here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRGBC0aD_iA

After listening to it for a while, I'm starting to think it's probably not Nadech, but a singer who just sounds similar to him. Haha. :lol2:

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
@ Anonymous, I believe it is Nadech but the song is not an OST for Rising Sun though I could be wrong.  I am 100% sure that it is Nadech singing.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
fea4567 said:
@ Anonymous, I believe it is Nadech but the song is not an OST for Rising Sun though I could be wrong.  I am 100% sure that it is Nadech singing.
I think it's Nadech too. Haha.

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
Hi! awesomedua

If you wish to download some of the RFTD Ost just go to http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/54517-ch3-rising-sun-series-2-roy-fun-tawan-duerd-makers-y/page-886
lynnyang shared and posted on July 31, 2014. First one to post RFTD Ost songs here was Del Rey. :bopping:

To listen to all the songs of Rising Sun ost online you may go to http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/54517-ch3-rising-sun-series-2-roy-fun-tawan-duerd-makers-y/page-888
rakyadech posted the links for it there.

5. Laew rao ja dai rak gan mai : Nadech & Yaya (OST Roy Fun Tawan Deud) is the one you are looking for and Nadech's version has a MV posted by Lovely_k to you. I don't know if you can listen on your phone, do hope you can hear it soon. 

Hi! Anonymous95

That is Nadech singing Long Rak Loei ( Falling In Love ). Long Rak Loei is a song for a RSU short movie project of 2013 and that movie won a prize in a festival too. Nadech stars in it with Saipan, sings the ost song and did some other things too. You may see the official MV for it with eng subs at UrassayaSubteam Yaya Youtube channel. Rsu Project: Long Rak Leuy is available with eng subs at RSUFILM YT channel. If someone is interested on this just copy and paste: หลงรักเลย [FULL HD 30min.] [ENG-SUB] on Youtube seach.

Nadech sings the same song twice on RFTD OST - one version with Yaya and the other one by himself.

:welcome: fresh, annywong and all that stop by on RFTD thread + please feel  :welcome1: all the silent readers as well.

Hi! chaitra

Last time I read anything about Yaya's movie news rumors was on january of this year from ceci at Yadech.com. The news said that the script was being written, but nothing was confirmed yet for Yaya presence in the movie as far as I know. Ch. 3 has to give permission for Yaya to do the movie anyway and as she is currently filming two lakorns and did not finish college yet...I am not impatient to know more now, but of course curious sometimes. :wink:  Personally, I am more worried with Nadech and Yaya's health filming RFTD in a rush together with their other activities like events, cms, photoshoots and so on. Also it seems that they are still filming actions scenes so my fingers are cross for everything to end up well with everyone safe, healthy and without injuries.

Hi! taytay702

Congrats at your perfect post of Special Scoop One Fine Day With NY episode 3 and thank you very much for it. :toast: I am low tech so really familiar with don't know if it will work out....by the way after Nadech teasing Yaya with a doll of all things (when he himself is afraid of ghosts), well do think that it is safe to say something like unconditional love among them  :popcorn:  since afterwards on that same day Nong Ya said in the NYtogether game video that P'Nadech to her was so handsome. She really forgives him fast. :coverlaf:

Hi! Vimalee

About Laew rao ja dai rak gan mai song being for Nadech, come on is a never ending discussion, please remember TNNKK Ost songs and it is the same song writer so ;) for sure Ryu's feelings song and some of Mayumi's ^_^ that probaly just happens to be open for associations  :huh:  or interpretations :blink: related to Yadech. :scratchchin: Well at least I tried to be rational about it. Ryu and Mayumi are totally alive to me :drool: and Rising Sun watching lifestyle is on. I am finding hard to prepare myself for them to say good bye to each other. :tearybye: Even though, I know they will meet again after seven years... :scarytv:

The teaser of the RFTD teaser and BTS looks awesome, thank you very much Bong Mao, Lovely_k and Vimalee. Alike thoughts also counts. :grouphug:

Pajaew talking about Nadech Yaya with eng subs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOC-EJEsgrA
Credits to NAYA LOVELYHOUSE

Ryu and Mayumi dancing BTS with eng subs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR5aFWCxiBI
Credits to NAYA LOVELYHOUSE

Ryu introduction with eng subs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oomeEsXWLvo
Credits to Nadech@Pantip

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
I will translate the top paragraph only since it was about Yadech.

The Matter of the Heart

Here's is what Yaya said,

" Yaya and Pe Nadech, we are very close and by just looking in the eyes, we already knew what the others think or what in the others' heart.   Khune Mae, my mother also gave the green light to Pe Nadech too.  My mother loves him to death.   Yes, we are very close.  Many people think of us as Koo Jin (the on-screen couple that people are cheering for now).   Yaya thinks the word Koo Jin is something that is not going to last a long time.    Yaya would like people to think of us as the merit couple instead.  "

ps:   Okay, ladies!    You gals can go up to :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:  now but don't forget to come down here and visit this thread too... :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

@vimalee, @m9saeteurn1, @keylargo @thai-lakorn-fan-forever @MrsChum @Lovely_k : no word to describe my feeling right now after saw this article and the clip  :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: I need more ...WE NEED MORE !!!!!!!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and thanks to all  for sharing beautiful pictures, links, vdo clips, and wonderful comments.  I enjoy reading them mak mak ka.

Nadech at the Ban Mek Dong Reung school in Udonthani for the donations of scholarships and school building.
Nadech is such a kindhearted and generous person!!! :heart:

Nadech & James are rehearsing  hard for the concert......su su na.   Can't wait to see Nadech's & Yaya.s concert rehearsal.....

cr:as tagged & djpchod

bubba

Keep On Smiling
A cute article of Yaya's mom interview from pappayon banterng......

Mae Pla of Yaya Urassaya Sperbund (Yaya's mom interview)

"With Yaya, I don't ask for anything na ka.  She herself is already the BEST gift for a person who is a mom ka. 
Yaya is not a stubborn person.  As for the phone, Yaya is not attached to her phone for she works so much that
she didn't have time.  For a Mother's Day, I don't want anything.  Just like I said, Yaya is already a present to me ka."

Awww.....that is so nice and touching :heart: .   Yaya is also the BEST gift for the fans too na ka.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much @lazydramafan. Thank you for taking the time to reply :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers: . I hope she gets her movie soon. :spin:

Hope Yadech do a movie sometime.

Cant wait to watch RFTD.

Thank you for the shares my dear ladies. Thanks a million :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree with you totally bubba, Yaya is the best as vouched for by her mom ! She is indeed a treasure so are you ! Thanks alot for the trans and pics bubba, good day to you❤

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I never get tired of listening to that song by Nadech for his school project. His voice is so beautiful and soothing. :heart:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:
I am excited to see the result of the concert. I wonder what songs he will sing and what songs Yadech will perform together, that's if they do sing together.
Awe, both Yaya and her mom are too loving. What a perfect mother and daughter duo.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:
Good morning/night everyone and thanks for sharing na ka.

LOL, khun anyama posted this and wrote, "Who farted !!!!!! ".  
Wonder if Nadech was visiting or taking care of Yaya at the NNS  set :pervie: . 
Like yk mentioned  earlier since the moms are not here, Nadech might as well take care of nong sao :bhehe: :bhehe: .

Our handsome pra'ek has been working out.......

thanks bubba

i am sure while yadech moms are away nadech will surely take care of nong sao like serving as her driver or personal assistant during his free time like coming to NSS filming then telling his alibi again that the crews there are his friends :tease: nadech cant allow that only Cat will take care of yaya while their moms are away  :scratchhead2: my delusional thots :dance3: 

so  khun anyama is teasing YADECH during nadech's presence in NSS filming :heart:  by telling WHO FARTED look at yaya's eyes it's sparkling too death :party: we  all know nadech loves to fart where ever he is lol

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@key, thanks my dear for your kind words na ka. :grouphug:

Awww......love the little teaser, can't wait to see more......

RS2 -- RFTD
Genre:   Melodrama and action
Broadcast network:  Channel 3
Broadcast time:  Starting on Thursday August 21, 2014
                            on air every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:15pm (20:15)
Episodes:  around 14 plus/minus

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

http://instagram.com/p/rTSLYOiHUA/?modal=true

Yaya is so pretty......

Gorgeous in madame figaro mag....

cr:as tagged &withloveurassayas

awesomedua said:
Found Nadech & Yaya's version together..in case you girls haven't heard it. I was fangirling my heart out ~ OMGGGGG. They're too perfff <3 You girls already saw Perdkong 3 in english subs of Roy Fun Tawan Deurd BTS right?

There were 3 parts to the Perdkong Wic for Roy Fun Tawan Deurd?  I thought they had only 2 parts.

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
thai-lakorn-fan-forever said:
There were 3 parts to the Perdkong Wic for Roy Fun Tawan Deurd?  I thought they had only 2 parts.
Please don't worry thai-lakorn-fan forever, it was only two episodes or parts for RFTD Perdkong Wic 3. The name of that tv show is "Perdkong Wic 3".

Some of us here already watched RFTD Perdkong Wic 3 with eng subs, awesomedua. Thanks for asking and sharing your findings here too. MrsChum posted the 2 parts with eng subs some pages back on this thread. Thanks again for it Bong Mao.