[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Yaya looks gorgeous. She is getting prettier, sexier, beautiful day by day. She can definitely go international. BTW does anyone know what is the status of her movie? we had heard that she would be part of a movie right? Wonder what happened about that?

Oh RFTD is going to be amazing. They dance so well. HOT!!!!. I can totally imagine them dancing the scene in my ff. These two are so multi-talented, i bet they dont have to look for a job even after 10 to 20 years. Thailand is lucky to have these two in their country.

DAMN!!! Cant those sakura trees grow in my backyard :weee: , then at least I could have seen Yadech.

Thank you so much lovely_K and MrsChum.

Welcome to all our lovely newbies. Hope u enjoy ur stay with us. :)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night dear ladies and thanks so much for sharing na ka.

Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

Here is pics from the new ssbt - rising sun ( of their dance scene) and watch the video below hehehehe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VdbmFETeTY&feature=youtu.be
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8VdbmFETeTY&feature=youtu.be

Cr: as tagged
thanks Lovely.

Wow.......Yadech are so SEXY and sizzling HOT!!! So can't wait to watch this scene and many more Yadech scenes :bhehe:  .
This will be a memorable scene just like the rolling in the blanket scene :pervie:.

Can't get enough of their pictures......

rolling in the blanket......

Awww.....nangFah is so pretty......

Last year and this year isssues.......It's so nice to see Mayumi on the cover this year hehe......

cr:as tagged & withloveurassayas

Thanks MrsChum for the beautiful pictures na ka,

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
W E L C O M E   Faythele and Fresh!     Thanks for stopping by and hope you will visit us again soon.

Okay ladies, I'm on the Oxygen rescue team but I think I really need help myself!!!

Too many good things to look forward to:  Yadech concert, RFTD songs and MV, blanket scenes, dancing scenes, merits, etc.   

You know what, Yaya is tall for a lady so when she did those many close up scenes with Nadech, their faces always level with each other.   If they were not really careful and accidents could happen, they could give each other mouth to mouth CPR standing up!!!   :coverlaf:  :spin:  :spin:  :coverlaf: 

:thanks: so very much ladies for sharing.   

You gals are awesome!!!!! 

Ohhh my Yadech......

credit Barry.Ya FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
"ถึงความรักจะเกิดจากหัวใจ แต่ถ้าไม่บอกออกไป คนที่เรารักก็ไม่มีทางรู้"

Seiko (Teaw) advice to Ryu (Nadech)

"Even if you love from the bottom of your heart, but if you don't let the other person know then that person will never find out."

This scene, Ryu complimented Mayumi that she looked beautiful in the kimono.

credit NY CLUB FB

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you lovelies : @mc @lovely @bubba @vimalee @raklakorn for all of Yadech's pics, vdo they're so hot and sexy especially the dance and blanket rolling ! I enjoy reading your comment @Chai. Love you ladies for kindly sharing I enjoy each very much.
@vimalee IDR we so cant help in our rescue operation...we need oxy too, maybe yk can shes trained. yk please help us❤ we need help!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@key, agree with you 102% :heart: , yk is the most qualified person here to help us :bhehe: .  Thank goodness we have yk!!! :heart:

This is so cute.....
Yaya posted this and wrote, "Catty, could you please hold my neck while I sleep?"
Poor Yaya....she's been working hard, might as well take a nap during makeup for work lol....su su na ka.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Nadech upcoming schedule for the first week of August......

Aug.  5  --   inauguration of the education building at Ban Mek Dong Reung School in Udonthani at 10am.

Aug.  7  --   Press Conference  A Time Show Biz "Give Me Five: Concert Rate A" at Siam Paragon at 7pm.

Aug.  8  --   Opening Event for I'm Park at the Siam area 6-7pm.

For those who would like to reserve the concert ticket with nadechworld .....

Upcoming I'm Park event........

cr:as tagged & nadechworld

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi bubba thank you very much with so much info especially the concert tix its really helpful, I appreciate it. So so right yk is the authority in oxy team ! Sweet dreams and have a great weekend bubba❤u

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Episode 6 

1. See i told you something bad will happen. People in Thai lakorns keep shooting others to equalize all the sweetness in that episode. Don't know why???? :kiss:  :gungirl: 

2. Enough said about bromance :beer: , it time for SISTERHOOD :highfive: . So nice to see the ladies interact. Mayumi was right in her place thinking its wrong for a woman to steal another woman's husband or boyfriend. BUT I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way Seiko handled the situation. This is the first time Seiko has left an impression. She really looked and felt like a role model for Mayumi and Mayumi wholeheartedly accepted this fact after realizing she was judgmental. I loved YAYA's expression and transition from Judgmental, Apologetic, Sweet and Respectful in just 1 minute. They have already established a sisterly bond. NO wonder the two girls will write letters to each other even after Takeshi and Seiko move to Thailand and over the span of seven years.

3. RYU, oh u dog! He is so smitten :pervie: . Boy i will definitely want see him confess his love to Mayumi after being so tight lipped :shock2: . Oh! its going to be sad to see them go apart. I still find to hard to watch the separation scene in GRGR :cry: .

4.  :bdaycake: Seiko looked really pretty on her birthday morning and Mayumi in pink kimono. The marigold garden, sooo beautiful. 
5. I cant stress enough for the fact that the casting is mindbogglingly spot on. The 4 leads of RS have done justice to their characters. Each looks their part. 

6. Cant say anything about Aiko. She has chosen her path towards self destruction. BUT I find it really weird that Kenichi is the only one who suits her and makes her look like a woman. :shrug: 

7.  I want more scenes of Yadech, but i guess we will have to wait for RFTD to be completely satisfied. Yadech have such strong screen presence. Mayumi strongly hates sharing her man so no wonder she will hate Ryu when he goes around with other women. RYU brace yourself my boy.  :whistle: 

8. Cant wait for next episode. Looks like Seiko is going to have some development and she will finally claim her man.

THANK you so much for the pics and shares ladies. Cant appreciate you guys enough.  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:

appleloveny

sarNie Egg
I LOVE yadech's dance. I believe it will be watched by me over 100 times when RFTW is on air. It reminds me of yadech's dance in DJA.

Yaya's magazines are really gorgeous. I can't wait to see vogue October.

I remember that yadech have a magazine shooting for Ploy****(sorry,  I forget its name) of September. I'd love to see the sweetness of my lovely couple. :dance2:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
OH WoW Vimalee, the minute i saw i word MUMBAI i was shocked. Well Mumbai is far from Bangalore but its India so WOW WOW WOW.  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
Couldnt they bring their son and daughter with them??? WELCOME to India Mae Keaw and Mae Pla.  

RakLakornNYK are you listening to this????