[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

meysaelee

sarNie Juvenile
please wait until next tomorrow, Ch. 3 will be launch new big project which is presented by #urassayas #nadech #boy_pakorn & #jirayu_jj

@vimalee I got this on my instagram I hope it tell us more info later

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Mae Keaw posted this on her IG - waiting to film Lom Son Rak.

Poor Nadech, many comments on how much he had missed Yaya or Mayumi.....no one to prank or pick on .   I just translated the clip yesterday where Mario asked him if he missed Mayumi and he said he missed everybody.   :pervie: :bhehe:

credit as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning everyone....
Taking a break from cleaning the house before more guests coming.....wow, can't wait to see a surprise, thanks for sharing na.....
@MrsChum & key, thanks for your kind words na ka.   And, miss you too my dear key :heart: .

Yay!!  The "Rising Sun Showcase Fan Meeting" event will be held on Sunday, September 14 at Mega Bangna from 4pm for the fan clubs to enjoy....

cr:as tagged

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Khub Khun Mak Vimalee for translating Pa'Jaew's interview. As much as I don't like how he described Nadech's features or looks, but I am gald that at least he acknowledge the matching pair to it's fullest.
I want to thank all the ladies on here for sharing all their pictures, videos and or anything that just relate to our Yadech.

I agree about their song being such a tease. Little clips here and there. I am eager to hear the full version.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

Guess who is Nadech's special Guest, none other than his closest special girl-friend hehehe. Yaya agreed to be his Nadech's guest star in the Give me 5 concert hehe. YAHHHHH!!!! Ill be honest I wasn't surprised at all. Im so happy but unlucky I live so far :( Or I would buy a VIP seat for sure!

Cr: @djpchod พาดหัวข่าวดีวันนี้ ....น้องญาญ่าตกลงรับมาเป็นแขกรับเชิญให้ณเดชน์ใน #Giveme5Concert ของ#Atimeshowbiz เรียบร้อยแล้ว แฟนคลับทั้งหลายรับทราบด่วนจ้ะ.....และยังมีแขกรับเชิญอีกมากมาย ติดตามต่อไปนะคะ 7สคนี้ แถลงข่าวและเริ่มขายบัตร #Thaiticket

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Lovely thank you for the excellent news ! The concert will be explosive five hot guys and one very very very hot beautiful couple ! So happy and glad Yaya is Nadech's special guest, it says alot of their relation status ! I am sure tix will be sold out in no time ! And I appreciate you always taking your time to share amazing Yadech news with us, thank you. MULU

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you for the wonderful news Lovely!! Oh how I wish I live in Thailand or visiting Thailand at that time. It would be one of the best concert with the five hot pek!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Anny welcome ! Glad more and more of us love Yadech. Definitely this is a good place to share love of Yadech bcos we love them to the max! Have fun Anny.

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Hey Annywong  :hiya:  welcome to AF and hope you enjoy your moments here naa. Good day ahead  :) 

annywong said:
Hello, Every body, I am a new one here, but love yadech for 3 years. Thank you for your sharing.

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
It's indeed heart-breaking news for all the 4HHKK fans as the M team can not be the same again. And I also felt bad for Yadech when I read few comments where M team fans bad-mouthed on Yadech for being diplomatic and not "trying" to resolve the matters regarding this issue.

As for Yadech, they will be strong forever, Sunny, a Fortune Teller said that Yaya and Nadech's family are fated to be together (though I don't agree completely with Sunny regarding that "Soulmate" part LOL ) :cheer: 

Vimalee said:

Beautiful couples; unfortunately, Mark & Mint had a fall out, but Yadech still going strong after five years.    :heart: :heart: :heart:

credit Urassayaclub FB

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Lovely, thank you for the great news.  Somehow, I'm not surprise either but still very excited that it's finally confirmed.
@annywong, welcome and hope you'll enjoy being here with us na,

Can't wait to see their performance especially Yadech!!! :clap: :yahoo:   I'll go back and watch 4+1 concert for Yadech part again...... hahaha.
Oh btw, one of the VIP seats (either A1/A2) is reserved for bubba :coverlaf: :coverlaf: .

So hot......

Nadech is so handsome.....

Awwww........so sweet......

cr:as tagged & @ meawsy

Good night and sweet dreams na ka.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
@Lovely, thank you for the great news.  Somehow, I'm not surprise either but still very excited that it's finally confirmed.
@annywong, welcome and hope you'll enjoy being here with us na,

Can't wait to see their performance especially Yadech!!! :clap: :yahoo:   I'll go back and watch 4+1 concert for Yadech part again...... hahaha.
Oh btw, one of the VIP seats (either A1/A2) is reserved for bubba :coverlaf: :coverlaf: .

So hot......

Nadech is so handsome.....

Awwww........so sweet......

cr:as tagged & @ meawsy

Good night and sweet dreams na ka.

bubba !!! don tell me u are going to the concert !!!! am so jealous now hahahahhaaaa