[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Starting at 1:00 mark.

Nadech.......What are you doing here today?

Mario.......   Shooting the birds.  No, no we are filming RRHLT.   He then asked Nadech if they were filming RFTD too.

Nadech......No, we are not filming RFTD today.

Mario........ So we don't have Mayumi... Do you miss Mayumi?   Do you want to see her?

Nadech......Awkward, I missed everybody (the whole team)

Mario........Something is different; it is not quite the same when Mayumi is not here.

Nadech.....Yes, smiling and don't quite know how to response.

Mario.......There is no one for you to tease ha.

ptenchik said:
http://youtu.be/DdG9nCDl9jo
Что Марио говорит о Маюми?

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Khune Ja and Khune Jett said they picked the cast even before they picked the stories.   Khune Jett used to work with Mario and Teaw before in Pleung Toranorn so he would like to work with them again.   Khune Ja worked with Nadech before but not with Yaya so she said she wanted to work with her.    These producers thought that the actors/actresses they had picked have good chemistry together or else they would not invest so much money and resource especially with Rising Sun being filmed in Japan twice and the eight months it took to build the set in Thailand.     Many people think Mario and Taew have good chemistry just like us Yadech fans think that Yadech has an explosive chemistry together.     The people who like Mario and Teaw and their story can enjoy Rising part 1 and Yadech fans can enjoy part 2.    Everybody is happy, and I'm happy and still grateful to this day that Yaya was cast in here because she was not considered in this series originally.

Now, I'm dying to hear the rest of Yadech' song - Will We Ever Love Each Other?  

They're killing me by releasing little teasers here and there.    Now have to wait for part 3.

yaya kugimiya said:
hi all

it does not matter to me anymore if mario and teaw have chemistry or not... i guess the producers themselves are aware enough that the two have zero chemistry...and it is because takeshi is in love with with an older lady and that's teaw so i understand now...the selling point of this show is mainly YADECH  :scratchhead2:  :dance3:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Different folks, different stroke...I personally I don't care for mario/taew....I find them boring...but they didn't have lots of scenes together. .I stopped watching , might pick it up later

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Khune Ja and Khune Jett said they picked the cast even before they picked the stories.   Khune Jett used to work with Mario and Teaw before in Pleung Toranorn so he would like to work with them again.   Khune Ja worked with Nadech before but not with Yaya so she said she wanted to work with her.    These producers thought that the actors/actresses they had picked have good chemistry together or else they would not invest so much money and resource especially with Rising Sun being filmed in Japan twice and the eight months it took to built the set in Thailand.     Many people think Mario and Taew have good chemistry just like us Yadech fans think that Yadech has an explosive chemistry together.     The people who like Mario and Teaw and their story can enjoy Rising part 1 and Yadech fans can enjoy part 2.    Everybody is happy, and I'm happy and still grateful to this day that Yaya was cast in here because she was not considered in this series originally.

Now, I'm dying to hear the rest of Yadech' song - Will We Ever Love Each Other?  

They're killing me by releasing little teasers here and there.    Now have to wait for part 3.

I totally agree on your statement. I'm also happy that both Nadech and Yaya are in this series. I will continue to watch RRHLT cus it's a start of how Ryu and Mayumi relationship is. As for Takeshi and Seiko, I think both main character (Mario and Taew) play their role well. Esp, Mario!!! Very handsome and more handsome when he become Soroyo.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
man ppl... I think yaya is actually doing her part.. she's not as fierce and hateful of nadech in here... The roles given to her are usually younger roles for example in TNKK and the role with aum. in this one also... She's acting the same because she's always in school for her roles. The audience will see her flourished when the time comes which is in rftd because she will play a more mature role.... I personally love mario and taew in here... I really love mario and I know taew is just playing her part.. her character is more reserved and frightened to express herself... I love it when she does though... I love the rising sun series I support both couples!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
spanky said:
Different folks, different stroke...I personally I don't care for mario/taew....I find them boring...but they didn't have lots of scenes together. .I stopped watching , might pick it up later

hi spanky and all

thanks for speaking my mind.....i only have no choice but to skip :secret:  :loool:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
In this clip, Pa Jeaw said there were about 20 to 30 actors/actresses of CH3 that auditioned for 4HJHKK series.   Nadech stood out the most because he had a very very long face like a horse and was not that good looking.  The the host lady then protested and said Nadech was very good looking to her.      Pa Jeaw said the role of Fai was more matched for Boy Pakorn because Fai is a big man and tough.   However, when Boy auditioned for the role, Pa Jeaw didn't see that "fire" within him even though he had the appearance.     So when Nadech's turn to play the role of Fai, they immediately saw that "fire" in him and thought he could be Fai even though his appearance may not match the character.    Pe Mam, the producer then picked Yaya to play opposite Nadech but Pa Jeaw advised against it because he said Yaya has very girlish voice.   However, when they put these two together, bam, magic happened.   They even tried to separate these two and had them auditioned with different people, at the end no one could be Fai and Jeed but Nadech and Yaya.

I'm glad Pe Mam and Pa Jeaw gave Nadech and Yaya the opportunity to play Fai & Jeed, and the rest is history.....

Comment by Manivone Viravong at NY CLUB FB.

" As Pa Chaew said in the interview, not the appearance that can build up to form a Jin couple, but in the case of N&Y it is purely chemistry that forms this bond that shall be with them eternally, is like fate, god's intended action, creation.  With appearance only, it can only last during the Lakhorn is on and will fade away or die out ultimately, not the case of NY, for them even without Lakhorns, they still hot together.

To this day Pachaew has to admit the perfect chemistry, the perfect matching, the perfect couple in Thai Lakhorn of all time, Nadech and Yaya. Couple with youth, beauty/handsome, talent, vitality, honesty, sincerity, humility, well behaved of Nadech and Yaya, viewers experience another dimension of freshness, exciting, refreshing and yet beautiful with quality of these two actor/actress. Nobody can reverse this trend, not even Pa Chaew, so any directors who intend to diverge or try to break this reality shall fail. "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIlGuSLO-UY

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mIlGuSLO-UY

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Finally, got a few minutes to sneak in here to say hello to everyone and thanks so much for all the wonderful shares na ka.  I've been very busy with so many quests visiting us. 

Yaya is so beautiful.....

Awww......Yadech are so cute.  They both love kids and dogs.....A double plus in their relationship.... :wub:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Announcement for Nadech's Fan who want to book  A-Time Showbiz "Give Me 5: Concert Rate A".  Public sale on
August 7, 2014 starting at 10:00 am.
Distribution Channel
Website: #website" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.thaiticketmajor.com/helpchart.php?la=en#website
Will update more detail soon.

Can't wait to hear the whole song....love Nadech singing this sweet song especially the part, "I love her with all my heart...."

cr:nadech@pantip & natty thong

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank @Vimalee for the wonderful translation from P'Jaew! I love the comment. I totally agree with her. Nadech and Yaya probably born to help each other shine. They are real soulmate :heart:

@bubba, thank you for stopping by with your busy time to share with us.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Vimalee this sums up for me ❤❤❤❤❤ ! I love reading what you translated ! Its evidenced in all of Yadech's character and so true. They're perfectly matched no one comes close, soulmates they're! Thank you for your time Vimalee with this precious and long trans, with appreciation❤

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi bubba imu ! Thank you for being constantly here despite your very busy schedule. A day not hearing from you feels strange. Hope you have time for a little r&r break, take care. Thanks too for the concert tix info bubba, lya❤

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Starting at 1:00 mark.

Nadech.......What are you doing here today?

Mario.......   Shooting the birds.  No, no we are filming RRHLT.   He then asked Nadech if they were filming RFTD too.

Nadech......No, we are not filming RFTD today.

Mario........ So we don't have Mayumi... Do you miss Mayumi?   Do you want to see her?

Nadech......Awkward, I missed everybody (the whole team)

Mario........Something is different; it is not quite the same when Mayumi is not here.

Nadech.....Yes, smiling and don't quite know how to response.

Mario.......There is no one for you to tease ha.
Vimalee! Спасибо за перевод, Очень ценю вашу работу. Наконец-то появилась 1 серия RS с русскими субтитрами!