[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and thanks for sharing wonderful pictures, clips, info and comments na ka.

Awww.....so cute....

Ryu:   Step on it again
Mayumi:   Do you want to get hurt?
Ryu:    I would.....if it makes you smile happily just like before.

Kiss....kiss...... :kiss2:   Narak mak mak....

cr:as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling

chaitra

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Good morning/night everyone and thanks for sharing wonderful pictures, clips, info and comments na ka.

Awww.....so cute....

Ryu:   Step on it again
Mayumi:   Do you want to get hurt?
Ryu:    I would.....if it makes you smile happily just like before.

Kiss....kiss...... :kiss2:   Narak mak mak....

I saw the video. BEST kiss in lakorn history LOL :kiss: . NO one had enjoyed a kiss as much as our Nadech :pervie:  and no one is as happy as our Yaya. Freaking Hilarious :)  :bhehe:  :lmao3:

So_obsessed

sarNie Egg
I said this in the Roy Ruk Hak Liam thread and I think it may have offended some people, or they took it the wrong way. But I really don't understand the relationship that Takeshi and Seiko have:

This lakorn reminds me of one of the most frustrating things about lakorns: 

The n'ek always has to cast her own feelings aside for the p'ek's benefit. For once in lakorn history, can't these people fight for who they love? Look at Aiko, Takeshi doesn't even love her, but she shamelessly fights like hell to be with him. Why does the main character give up so easily? Takeshi obviously loves Seiko, and she obviously has feelings for him, I don't understand the need to lie about her feelings? So what if he's engaged, he's made it clear who he loves. So what if his life is dangerous, if you love him, then you should risk your safety to be with him. I love Takeshi because he's such a hopeless romantic, but to see him shot down all the time is heartbreaking. She has no reason to be like that to him. You can't find a man that good to be so devoted to you, is she crazy? LOL

But I do love seeing the development of Ryu and Mayumi's relationship. Every time he's around her, he seems like such a brighter person. 

Would you guys take offense to that?

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
@ bubba, Thank you for that info.  I actually found that out waiting till 3:00 this morning (Hawaii time) to watch it.  Funny thing is when it finally started, I watched about 3 minutes of it and then somehow fell asleep (lol).

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Thank you for the screencaps of Ryu & Mayumi for today everyone! I enjoyed their little bit as much as I enjoyed Takeshi & Seiko today. Ryu is a softie when it comes to Mayumi. He evens lets her stomp on his feet just to see her smile. Mayumi is a bit shy around him. She keeps saying that he probably wouldn't like/love someone like her.... little does she know, Ryu is just more than wanting to marry her.

The powdered "kiss" she gave him was tooooo cute! Hahaha kept me pinching my pillows from their sweetness.
I can see why Yaya said (in Perd Kong Wic 3) that sometimes she can't help but admire Nadech's handsomeness.
And she's in awe and stunned eventhough she sees him like every day. Awwwww, yes we all know Yaya admires her P'chai ;)

samn09

sarNie Egg
Vimalee said:
The story called for a N'ek who is older than the P'EK because she is studying for a master degree while the P'ek is doing a bachelor degree.   In this case, Taew is more suited to play Prewdao or Meiko role.    Mario and Teaw will have at least three children in this series.   Pat is only sixteen so I think she is too young to play this role.

I just fall more in love with Takeshi then...he's very mature for a 20-22 year old. Do we know his age in the series? I'm assuming he's 21 or 22. He's very mature about love, family, business, with people, etc.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh Mayumi and Ryu, love them so much ! They've two scenes so far and each blows me away ! They're so canny, trying to outsmart each ! The kiss he asked and received haha, Mayumi she is so brilliant ! What happened to "I'll never fall in love" in earlier ep ? Ryu is already in love, he meets his love match. Their story will be so interesting.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Welcome back @Lazy ! Miss you ! Thank you for your time searching through past records of trans it is very appreciated ! And always love reading your posts.

Thank you @bubba @vimalee @autumn for trans and pics. Ryu sure is a cutie trying to brighten Mayumi. His sense of humor is witty, very fun to watch their interaction, never a dull moment. Bubba thank you whatever Yadech duet I am sure will be a hit and I will love it. Appreciate it ladies❤

jomacar2k6

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone! That scene of Ryu and Mayumi really make my day.  Aren't they the cutest you would ever seen?! :D 
Is it the part that they just did shoot two weeks ago as i tot was being mentioned here? Just wondering if they are not finish filming yet? :scratchhead2:
@so-obssessed. Hi dear, everyone can express their opinion and this is the place you can speak your mind.  We are all the products of our own individual upbringing and experiences. So it is completely natural that we will all have differences in opinions on a wide range  of issues. I can understand that frustration why can't two ppl who are in love can't fight for it when the world is up against. I think it's case to case basis. If i were Seiko damn I would kill for Takeshi hahaha!

I am enjoying all your posts. THANKS VERY MUCH! And btw, that "powder kiss" is the best!! :thumbsup:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Awwww.....Yaya is so beautiful!!!
She posted this picture and wrote, It's very fun and very good.  Hope next week come sooner ka.

and I agree with her even thought I'm so behind but I watched this scene so many time and it's a highlight for me too.....
Yadech's expression is priceless.......

http://websta.me/p/771689983340712848_321119099

Faythele

sarNie Egg
At this point, I don't see the chemistry between Takeshi and Seiko yet. I also can't say that I'm a die hard fan of the characters either. I find that Seiko is just too weak and Takeshi is too love sick. As weird as it may be, but I find that Takeshi has more chemistry with Aiko, despite the fact that she's a psycho and he can't bear the sight of her. 

I'm mainly watching this for Ryu and Mayumi. They are the perfect couple to rule the Yakuza world. I mean Ryu has so much strength and intelligence. He is in love, but he's not love sick. I definitely think Mayumi can handle a girl like Aiko. Mayumi and Ryu has so much chemistry, that they steal the spotlight from the leads for me. I'm very much anticipating their story.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Lovefia did such a wonderful job capping it.   You can read Yadech's part in here;  she has done an awesome job.

http://lovefia.com/2014/07/24/roy-rak-hak-liam-tawan-episode-4/#more-15249

Vimalee said:
Yadech' scenes starts at 0:20 - 6:00.

I'll come back and translate this part later unless someone can do it first.    Thank you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YyYRJvE1cI&list=UUnnWfbIPQ4plwCtY0t8e40g

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8YyYRJvE1cI&list=UUnnWfbIPQ4plwCtY0t8e40g

credit LAKORNHD ThaiTV

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@Faythele welcome. I am sure you will enjoy it here with us. Have fun.
In sync with your second para we all are for Ryu and Mayumi as well in reality for Yadech ! Cant help it there's major addiction in them and I love sharing with our lovely ladies because we understand the feeling❤❤❤

samn09

sarNie Egg
So_obsessed said:
I said this in the Roy Ruk Hak Liam thread and I think it may have offended some people, or they took it the wrong way. But I really don't understand the relationship that Takeshi and Seiko have:

The n'ek always has to cast her own feelings aside for the p'ek's
benefit. For once in lakorn history, can't these people fight for who
they love? Look at Aiko, Takeshi doesn't even love her, but she
shamelessly fights like hell to be with him. Why does the main character
give up so easily? Takeshi obviously loves Seiko, and she obviously has
feelings for him, I don't understand the need to lie about her
feelings? So what if he's engaged, he's made it clear who he loves. So
what if his life is dangerous, if you love him, then you should risk
your safety to be with him. I love Takeshi because he's such a hopeless
romantic, but to see him shot down all the time is heartbreaking. She
has no reason to be like that to him. You can't find a man that good to
be so devoted to you, is she crazy? LOL

But I do love seeing the development of Ryu and Mayumi's
relationship. Every time he's around her, he seems like such a brighter
person.
Would you guys take offense to that?

Hi So_obsessed: In my opinion and correct me if i'm wrong, Japanese people treasure reputation, traditions, and responsibility above all else. As the head of the family, Tekashi have all of these placed on his shoulder. He can't go against a long promise that can jeopardize his family name. That's why he's sacrificing his love for Seiko. I agree with u that he should fight for her so they can live happily ever after, but then our looks are so modernized and Westernized. So the storyline has to have Takeshi gives up easily. He needs to put his family above other desires. This  shows his maturity though and leadership though.

Plus, if he fight for her so soon...we wont' have much of Tekashi and Seiko to watch that we have to tear our pillows bc of how fin they are hahahaha :dance1: :dance1: