[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Actually I don't really like patrica no offense though. I'm not trying to hate against Patrice fans. But she's so young and I just don't feel her acting as n'ek. I would like to see her play n'rai better. It would be a change Bc she has such a sweet face it'll be a twist to the lakorn. I'm sorry if I offense any Patrica fans sorry.

Mario and Taew scene are okay.... But I don't really get the feeling where I smile ear to ear like a manic And giggle to myself whenever their sweet scene comes on. Not hating on Mario or Taew their acting is believable and I do enjoy watching there lakorn.

I do adore some of Nadech and Mario scenes..... they do a lovely job teasing each other about their love lives. I mean in the lakorn :)

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Sorry naa for the repost. I was surfing on net and got this article..

Vimalee said:
This is an old article and I translated it awhile back but don't remember on what page since this thread moves so quick. I will look for it when I have the time or will do a quick translation.

I still don't understand the filming of lakorns. As far as I know, once all the filming part is done, only then the lakorn airs(?!) but here they're still shooting for the fresh episodes. Shouldn't the filming part be over by now and the stars start promoting the drama?

Vimalee said:
Goodness, Nadech and Yaya just filmed this scene two weeks ago and now it will air tomorrow episode.

When Ryu bumped into Mayumi, she called him crazy and Ryu responded crazy in love then Mayumi stepped on his foot and said deserve it!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=529205173874714&set=vb.204126203049281&type=2&theater

credit as tagged

Thank you Chaitra for the link.I'm her fan since GRGR days..  :) And am also reading your FFs during free time. Will comment once I'm done with all the parts  :)

chaitra said:

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Khob khun maaaak na bubba for translation
bubba said:

Here's the translation.

"To me, a friend is a very important person.  If we don't have friend, it seems like something is missing in our life. 
Friend is as important as the fact that we're going to have a boyfriend."

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Lovely_k said:
Thanks Lovely for sharing na ka.

Wow.....The RS1 or RRHLT is on the top ten in the world with the most hashtag in twitter.   The RS1 will have 12 episodes then the RS2 or RFTD will follow  :clap: .
LOL at there is the buzz for a new koo jin, Nadech and Mario.  Nadech was shy at being named koo jin with Mario and said that might as well have a
3rd story with Takeshi and Ryu hahaha.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks Vimalee for sharing na ka.

Khun gibseesan is so funny....
She posted this picture and pretending to be Nadech by writing, "Oh.....Don't be sulky naaaaa.  Don't avoid me like this.  The jin rumor with Mario is just only for fun that the lakorn fans fin on their own na."
Vimalee said:
My last post for the day.

Good night and sweet dream everyone!!!

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB

Good night and sweet dreams everyone

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
About Rising Sun, I do hope they already ended filming RRHLT.

For RakLakornNYK and preciouskj who wish to read about "Nadech and his girls" article the link of the page in this thread is below. Lovely_k translated that article, but Vimalee's made a addition to it afterwards and Lovely_k's friend translated too. It is all on this page:http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/54517-ch3-rising-sun-series-2-roy-fun-tawan-duerd-makers-y/page-571

Yaya's interview at Oops mag has already one question translated by wasabizan at nyclub_pantip IG

Q: If you were a guy for one day, who would you go out with and where would you go?

Yaya: Wow! (Big eyes) I'll go out with them all. (Laugh) In the morning, I'll go to say good morning to Mint at home and take her to have breakfast, sip a coffee in a chill place. She likes something romantic. At noon, I'll drive a convertible to pick P'Margie up to go to eat Sushi and go to exercise. In the evening, I'll change to the luxurious limousine and drive to pick Kim up. We will have some snack in the car. Kim likes to eat. She may like it. (Laugh loudly) After that, I'll take her to have fusion food in a beautiful scenery place. No need to be on the sky deck because Kim's hair will get messy and not pretty. There're a bouquet and candle light, looking sweet and romantic. We have a chit-chat together and I'll drive her home before 10pm. If not, she will be whining because she's a hygienic girl. She sleeps early. Just thinking about it and I feel happy. (Happily laugh)

Link for this translation: http://websta.me/p/770243322295383369_237215540
Credits to Oops mag | July, 2014
Scan by NYCLUB

Translated by wasabizan at nyclub_pantip IG

Good night for those that are going to sleep like me now and good morning to everyone that is waking up.
I am already in Rising Sun watch mode :scarytv: preparation.

So_obsessed

sarNie Egg
bubba said:
Good morning/night everyone and thanks for sharing na ka.

Wow......narak mak mak ka........

Can't wait to see.......

cr:as tagged

Can't wait til tomorrow! This series is about Mario and Taew, but every time Yadech gets on screen, they steal the spotlight. I feel happier to see Ryu and Mayumi than Takeshi and Seiko. I'm not feeling their relationship at all. 

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Thank you thank you thank you naaaa Lazydramafan and also I apologise for giving you a hard time to find that article translation naaa. Khob khun naa LDF once again  :thanks:  

Lazydramafan said:
For RakLakornNYK and preciouskj who wish to read about "Nadech and his girls" article the link of the page in this thread is below. Lovely_k translated that article, but Vimalee's made a addition to it afterwards and Lovely_k's friend translated too. It is all on this page:http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/54517-ch3-rising-sun-series-2-roy-fun-tawan-duerd-makers-y/page-571

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
I love mario and taew in rrhlt swoon.. I love this entire series love yadech...

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
Lazydramafan said:
About Rising Sun, I do hope they already ended filming RRHLT.

For RakLakornNYK and preciouskj who wish to read about "Nadech and his girls" article the link of the page in this thread is below. Lovely_k translated that article, but Vimalee's made a addition to it afterwards and Lovely_k's friend translated too. It is all on this page:http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/54517-ch3-rising-sun-series-2-roy-fun-tawan-duerd-makers-y/page-571

Yaya's interview at Oops mag has already one question translated by wasabizan at nyclub_pantip IG

Q: If you were a guy for one day, who would you go out with and where would you go?
Yaya: Wow! (Big eyes) I'll go out with them all. (Laugh) In the morning, I'll go to say good morning to Mint at home and take her to have breakfast, sip a coffee in a chill place. She likes something romantic. At noon, I'll drive a convertible to pick P'Margie up to go to eat Sushi and go to exercise. In the evening, I'll change to the luxurious limousine and drive to pick Kim up. We will have some snack in the car. Kim likes to eat. She may like it. (Laugh loudly) After that, I'll take her to have fusion food in a beautiful scenery place. No need to be on the sky deck because Kim's hair will get messy and not pretty. There're a bouquet and candle light, looking sweet and romantic. We have a chit-chat together and I'll drive her home before 10pm. If not, she will be whining because she's a hygienic girl. She sleeps early. Just thinking about it and I feel happy. (Happily laugh)

Link for this translation: http://websta.me/p/770243322295383369_237215540
Credits to Oops mag | July, 2014
Scan by NYCLUB

Translated by wasabizan at nyclub_pantip IG

Good night for those that are going to sleep like me now and good morning to everyone that is waking up.
I am already in Rising Sun watch mode :scarytv: preparation.
Thanks a lot!!!!

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
I am a new here and this topic has a lot of pages hehe so i do not have Time to see all of them, i notice that someone had translate the RFTD novel but i have not read them all. Can someone just give me a small storyline of the RFTD here? Thanks a lot !!

Love Nadech and Yaya so much !!!!

chaitra

sarNie Adult
http://lovefia.com/2014/07/23/roy-rak-hak-liam-tawan-episode-3/

Completely agree with Fia, some condolences should have been given to Ryu from Mayumi esp. when she was present in the funeral, dnt know why the director had to skip this part. 

Finally Takeshi's character has growth and we get to see his stronger side :numchuck: and he has performed really well. Seiko still has to get to this and her character need something more. 

RYU is RYU, just amazing no matter what he does or says. :rockon:

As far as Teaw is concerned for the role, I think she is perfect for it. She needs to be older according to the story and she is performing her character well, but her character itself is not strong so no point in blaming her acting. Maybe Seiko/Praewdao will have a turning point and then we might get to see chemistry. MAYBE. :whistle:

Best part about episode 3 when my heart jumped was in the last scene where they show about Ryu and Mayumi's upcoming scene. HOW do they manage to steal the spotlight all the time? Just imagine what we will have to go through when we get to see RFTD which has 90% Yadech time. :clap:  WOW cant wait for it.   :)
I dont think we should compare Yadech with Mario and Teaw coz all of them have worked really hard and have tried their best including all cast and crew members. The story is good, characters are good so we should give them credit and appreciate what they are offering and wait for story to proceed further. Yadech are special and magical so no matter what they do they do it so well so we indulge in them so point in comparing the couples.

Thank you all for the shares and translations :) Have a great day.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@Lazydramafan,

WOW, thank you so much for finding that translated article!    How did you manage to find that page since this thread has increased more than 300 pages since then?      I totally forgot that many people have translated that article since the title was so catchy - Nadech and His Girls.  

Thanks again for stopping by and come back soon.   I always love to read your comments!