[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:

Here's the translation.

"To me, a friend is a very important person.  If we don't have friend, it seems like something is missing in our life. 
Friend is as important as the fact that we're going to have a boyfriend."

bubba said:

Here's the translation.

"To me, a friend is a very important person.  If we don't have friend, it seems like something is missing in our life. 
Friend is as important as the fact that we're going to have a boyfriend."

thanks bubba 

she is definitely referring to her P Nadech her bf :heart: ...she said in an interview before he is her everything this is how important nadech to her :heart:  :heart:

cik_nuriz

sarNie Egg
Hi all Yadech's fans :dance3: Been waiting for this series for sometime already. Finally managed to watch 1st 2 eps been busy with tons of work. Although, i like Mario & Teaw, but, I keep on going to Yadech parts only. They are soooooo cute   :heart:  :heart:  Can't wait to watch Part 2.

CaSURVIVOUR

hi all

truth is mario and teaw has no chemistry...it could be perfect if they got patricia as mario's leading lady...cause teaw  is meant for older leading men no offense meant please dont hate me...mario is so young looking....but it looks like aiko the nang rai has much chemistry with mario...peace to all the fans. :scratchhead2:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
This is an old article and I translated it awhile back but don't remember on what page since this thread moves so quick. I will look for it when I have the time or will do a quick translation.

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
Vimalee said:
This is an old article and I translated it awhile back but don't remember on what page since this thread moves so quick. I will look for it when I have the time or will do a quick translation.
Oh really ? Thank you so much!!! I Will try to find it too...

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
yaya kugimiya said:
hi all

truth is mario and teaw has no chemistry...it could be perfect if they got patricia as mario's leading lady...cause teaw  is meant for older leading men no offense meant please dont hate me...mario is so young looking....but it looks like aiko the nang rai has much chemistry with mario...peace to all the fans. :scratchhead2:
@ yaya kugimiya, I hate to say this but I gotta agree with you.  I mean sure they do look good together, but I just felt there was no connection between them in episode 3.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
The story called for a N'ek who is older than the P'EK because she is studying for a master degree while the P'ek is doing a bachelor degree.   In this case, Taew is more suited to play Prewdao or Meiko role.    Mario and Teaw will have at least three children in this series.   Pat is only sixteen so I think she is too young to play this role. 

yaya kugimiya said:
hi all

Vimalee said:
Goodness, Nadech and Yaya just filmed this scene two weeks ago and now it will air tomorrow episode.

When Ryu bumped into Mayumi, she called him crazy and Ryu responded crazy in love then Mayumi stepped on his foot and said deserve it!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=529205173874714&set=vb.204126203049281&type=2&theater

credit as tagged

For me these scenes of Ryu and Mayumi are the highlights of Roy Ruk Hak Liem Tawan.  I can't wait to watch this scene!

CaSURVIVOUR

Vimalee said:
The story called for a N'ek who is older than the P'EK because she is studying for a master degree while the P'ek is doing a bachelor degree.   In this case, Taew is more suited to play Prewdao or Meiko role.    Mario and Teaw will have at least three children in this series.   Pat is only sixteen so I think she is too young to play this role.

thanks Vimalee

i got your point but my own point is regarless of age like mario 20 something (but looks like a teen ager aura)and patricia 16 y/o.i've watched dom and mai davika's lakorn before without knowing that dom is already in his early 30s couldnt believe but mai and dom really looks the same age their chemistry was great.i wish someday mario could find somebody with yadech affect chemistry cause i am always disappointed with his leading ladies always looks matured than him.teaw and mario is perfect as siblings with different father and teaw is the older. :scratchhead2: i also want yaya to be paired with mario i guess they are perfect but my yadech heart will get jealous :secret:  :woot:

CaSURVIVOUR

no offense meant i am a bit disappointed with Roy Ruk Hak Liem Tawan beacause i keep on skipping the non nario and non yarry parts ....but who cares anyways thees no such thing as perfect but at least their acting are superb especially when mario cried when his whole family died and i love mario the way he teases nadech so natural :scratchhead2: 

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Girls,

Thank you vimalee for the beautiful picture :) Here is another pic of filming today

IG : nook_suttida พูดเลยว่าเขินที่สุด อยากกริ๊ดแต่ต้องแอ๊บ 5555 (นั้งอยู่ข้างๆ คนอะไรน่ารักสุดๆ) ‪#‎หน้าเก๊าเขินมากอ่า‬ ‪#‎รักญาญ่า‬ ‪#‎ไม่ได้ทำหน้าสวยเลยกำ‬ ‪#‎มัวแต่เขิน‬ 
Translated: I'm so embarrassed, wanna scream out but I have to keep it 5555 (sitting beside the loveliest person) #my embarrassing face #loveyaya #dont make up nicely my bad #just embarrassed