[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling

The tickets  for Give Me 5 Concert will be available on August 7.
The prices range at 4000 baht,  3000 baht,  2500 baht,  2000 baht, 1500 baht and 1000 baht.   
The concert will be held on October 25 at 2pm and 7pm.

Nadech is stunningly handsome.......

:heart: :heart: :heart:

cr:as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you Lovely for sharing the picture na.

Here's the boy that Nadech taking picture of.....His names is Henry and he is Yaya's cousin.

credit Urassayas IG

Lovely_k said:
Hello Ladies,

Here is a pic you ALL will love this really makes me picture the future for our couple so bright and happy!!!

Cr: Keaw_jung

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
You're right.   It was during the charity auction in Khorn Khaen, Nadech's home town.   Yaya was holding her Rising Sun picture to be auctioned off and Pe Ae kept saying how beautiful Yaya was.  He then asked Nadech, she is beautiful, isn't she?   Nadech then said yes, she is beautiful.      Pe Ae then said, gee, I had to drag it out off him, and Nadech said he would like to say that or keep it to himself (meaning he like to say Yaya is beautiful in private).     Yaya, on the other hand, has no problem saying her pe chai is handsome in public....Pe Nadech LOR MARKKKKKKKKKK!  

MrsChum said:
M9, If I remember right I heard him said it during boon katiang in KK. The boon where they auction for the RS picture. Correct if I'm wrong...

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you ladies for all the sharing!! I can't wait to watch RRHLT in the morning. No work for me this Wed/Thurs so I can catch it live with everyone :clap: just hope I can wake up on time... :bhehe:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
You're right.   It was during the charity auction in Khorn Khaen, Nadech's home town.   Yaya was holding her Rising Sun picture to be auctioned off and Pe Ae kept saying how beautiful Yaya was.  He then asked Nadech, she is beautiful, isn't she?   Nadech then said yes, she is beautiful.      Pe Ae then said, gee, I had to drag it out off him, and Nadech said he would like to say that or keep it to himself (meaning he like to say Yaya is beautiful in private).     Yaya, on the other hand, has no problem saying her pe chai is handsome in public....Pe Nadech LOR MARKKKKKKKKKK!  

Thank you Vimalee for the confirm. I really miss seeing Yadech doing tum boon. It's been awhile now that they haven't been doing tum boon. The other days I was happy to see Cat (Yaya sister and Henry mom doing tum boon with Mae K and Nadech family while Yaya and Nadech practicing their dance and filming RS with Henry and Mae Pla. The two family are so close and I hope it stay that way talod bpai....

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Thank you for the translation and the pics naaa bubba  :thanks:

Khob khun naa Khun Vimalee for the descriptions  :thanks: 
:thanks: everyone for sharing pics and infos naa

ประกาศๆๆๆๆ ...โทรศัพท์ใครค่ะ .. ม

Yaya posted this on her IG

Caption would be "Am I hallucinating or is that Phee Chai among the crowd??!!" hahaha :tease: 

It took a while to recognise her.. Hahaha looks like a school girl here  :yes: 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
OMG, all the pictures of Nadech and Yaya together is just too cute! In love with them. :heart:  :blush:  :wub:  :cloud9:
Thanks everyone for sharing pictures, links, videos, ff and commenting. Your hard work is appreciated. :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks: