[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
preciouskj said:
If i could understand the whole video :( i Hope someone will sub !!!
I know me too! I think that Nadech@Pantip YouTube channel will translate it. They uploaded the video, and in the description said that eng sub is coming! :) can't wait :heart: I appreciate their hard work! :heart:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
Lol @ Vimalee, did Nadech really say that during the interview that he like to say it in private? lol
M9, If I remember right I heard him said it during boon katiang in KK. The boon where they auction for the RS picture. Correct if I'm wrong...

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you all for all the picture, comment and contributing to this thread. Every day us fans always have something to spazz about Nadech and Yaya. Never a dull day in here...spazz, spazzzz

@Yk, hope you have a wonder trip in Europe. Have a safe flight back home na...chat with you soon :)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks MrsChum! I do remember him saying that now. Thought he said it again. Lol
YK- Have a safe & fabulous trip to Europe! I would love to visit it one day too.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Lol when I first saw this picture, I was so excited for I thought they're rehearsing for the upcoming big concert...ohlala Yaya is Nadech's special guest after all haha.   But, I'm still happy that they rehearsed the dance scene for this lakorn :yes: .  :heart: :heart: :heart: the way they're staring at each other, intensely sweetttt.
Some of the funny comments....

"Nong Yaya, don't be distracted (by his handsomeness of course :coverlaf: ) and pull pe (Nadech) chest hair."
"Remind me of what pe Boy said that he wanted to be Yaya so he can pull Nadech's chest hair."

cr:as tagged

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
Lol when I first saw this picture, I was so excited for I thought they're rehearsing for the upcoming big concert...ohlala Yaya is Nadech's special guest after all haha.   But, I'm still happy that they rehearsed the dance scene for this lakorn :yes: .  :heart: :heart: :heart: the way they're staring at each other, intensely sweetttt.

"Nong Yaya, don't be distracted (by his handsomeness of course :coverlaf: ) and pull pe (Nadech) chest hair."
"Remind me of what pe Boy said that he wanted to be Yaya so he can pull Nadech's chest hair."

The picture look so sexy!! It's like their in their own world..

I had the same thought as you bubba. I was all happy and jumping for joy until a friend told me that's it not for the concert but for RFTD. But I'm still excited to see the dance esp from what I read in the translation it should be very sexy cha cha dance. Lots of eye staring and skinship...hehehe
Thanks for sharing ja :heart:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you bubba. I love the pics ! They're so into each other in the dance rehearsal, very sexy, all hot and sweaty and the stares ! Lucky Yaya to have such a handsome stalker in reality and I am very happy for you. Thanks for pampering us with so much, I love reading everything, lya.

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
@bubba, Thank you for the IG photo of Ryu secretly attending Mayumi's graduation.  I swear Nadech just have this clean, HANDSOME, very elegant, hi-so looking face that you can almost spot him anywhere.  

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
bubba said:

Thanks bubba for the sizzling photo! Thought the same thing!! This reminds me of chaitra's part in the ff when Nadech and Yaya were doing the dance classes. SIZZLING AND HOT! OUCH!!! :heart: :heart: Nadech's chest better show in the episode! So hot!!!

Lets just hope a Michael and Matt doesn't ruin this...lol

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Del Rey said:
Thanks bubba for the sizzling photo! Thought the same thing!! This reminds me of chaitra's part in the ff when Nadech and Yaya were doing the dance classes. SIZZLING AND HOT! OUCH!!! :heart: :heart: Nadech's chest better show in the episode! So hot!!!

Lets just hope a Michael and Matt doesn't ruin this...lol
Hahaha :bhehe: Dey!! You crack me up...

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Lynn, just say a word and we'll be there ASAP.   We're an expert now at giving people oxygen help since we've done that so many times here in this forum, hehehehe.    :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: beat any traffic!!!!!!

someone is calling us ....the expert O tank gang is here :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter:
 hahahahahaa even I also starting to get :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:  all over again

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
GET READY TO SQUEAL!!! YouTube Channel NAYALH has translated the Perd Kong Vic 3 video in English and Chinese!!!  Thanks to Wishboniko!! :dance1:  :woot: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rCnADxhcJc

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rCnADxhcJc

I love the part where Yaya and Nadech fight over the koto! It's so cute because Nadech claims she only plays when he only plays it!!! :heart: :heart: Love Yaya's surprised expression when she notices his hands stopping her to play, an seeing him frown at her LOL!! XD
They did pick the right people to play in here!! Perfect!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and thanks for sharing more fin pictures, clips and comments na ka.

Another cute article of Yaya's interview form Oops! mag.......

For the next 10 years, what would our group be like?

We definitely still be friends like this.  But, everyone would already be married na, this is for sure (haha). 
Some of us might even already have kids and still be working in this industry since we're still not that old.

So_obsessed

sarNie Egg
I can't wait until this drama starts! They are just too cute! I already knew that in every lakorn there is a p/n'rai...but for some reason, I didn't want one in here. But at least they end up married, so I'm happy about that. I liked how Yaya talked about how sometimes she would see Nadech in his scenes and think he's really handsome...I agree! He's already so adorable in the first part of the series, can't wait to see him as a grown, mature (maybe a little lol) man.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks to bubba for the translation!

So ten years from now:

Margie will be 34, Kim 32, and Mint and Yaya will be 31.

Yaya's probably right by that time they all would be married and some may have kids, but nowadays many actors/actresses get married late.   Only Mint has someone steady right now (Pupae, Aff's brother-in-law).   He is decent looking and comes from an extremely rich family.    Margie had just broke up with her boyfriend of 8 years not too long ago so she is single.

bubba said:
Good morning/night everyone and thanks for sharing more fin pictures, clips and comments na ka.

Another cute article of Yaya's interview form Oops! mag.......

For the next 10 years, what would our group be like?

We definitely still be friends like this.  But, everyone would already be married na, this is for sure (haha). 
Some of us might even already have kids and still be working in this industry since we're still not that old.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Vimalee said:
Thanks to bubba for the translation!

So ten years from now:

Margie will be 34, Kim 32, and Mint and Yaya will be 31.

Yaya's probably right by that time they all would be married and some may have kids, but nowadays many actors/actresses get married late.   Only Mint has someone steady right now (Pupae, Aff's brother-in-law).   He is decent looking and comes from an extremely rich family.    Margie had just broke up with her boyfriend of 8 years not too long ago so she is single.

You're welcome ka  and not to mention that Yaya already has her "best/closest friend" who is a boy so let's just say bf hehe :pervie:  :coverlaf: :coverlaf: .

Wow......impressive......