[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing that link. Nadech & Yaya definitely stole the highlight in ep. 2!!!! Can't wait to watch them on screen!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you ladies for sharing all the wonderful picture and clip...@ lovely, Candy and ptenchik :heart:

I can't stop watching the Perd Kong clip...Nadech is so handsome and Yaya is very pretty. I swear Nadech and Yaya really suit to Ryu and Mayumi. I can't see anyone else playing Ryu and Mayumi beside Yadech. Just like Mario and Taew fit their role as Takeshi and Praewdao.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Seeing them in ep 2 of Roy Rak Huk Liem Tawan, makes me excited to see their part! But I shall have to be patient and enjoy the adorable Mario & Taew first. Yadech, wait for meeeeeee na ka! Love them all. xD Na rak mot reuy  :heart:

The Perd Kong clip is hilarious!!! Omg! Golf couldn't carry Yaya! Pwahahah
I think this may be Yadech's best lakorn together (aside from DJA, which is my only fav. of them atm).

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Credit to m3lhouse at Spicy Forum.

Ratings for RRHLT....very good start.

Wed -  7.7     (first episode)

Thu  -  8.5

ptenchik said:
Кто-нибудь знает рейтинг Rising Sun?

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
keylargo said:
Welcome back @Candy, miss you na ! Candy I am enjoying looking at all the pics you posted, thank you.

@Keylargo, hey, yes I am back. I am so happy to be back because ever since Roy Ruk Huk Liam Tawan is air, I've been watching and it was so awesome. The best feeling ever because Yadech are in there! Hehehe, anyways I hope you are doing good as well. Miss you too Keylargo. I know it's been a while that I haven't talk to you nor the other yadechers. :)

@Chum, no problem. :) miss ya 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I have so much to comment but don't have time right now.    My daughter' soccer club is hosting a tournament this weekend and I'm quite busy.

THANK YOU so much everyone for sharing.      Someone needs to translate that Perd Kong Vic 3 asap!     I'm dying watching that clip and Yaya, you are the best fan girl in the world!!!

credit as tagged and Urassayaclub FB

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I was up at midnight to catch Perd Kong Vic 3. Yaya is too cute, the scene that got her blushing, embarrassed w/goosebumps was the bath tub w/Nadech washing her back. She even said that it was too much she didn't dare to go back and watch the playback on the monitor, haha... I would've been the same like her too if Nadech was the one scrubbing my back, ahaha... I loved how Yaya complimented herself as being a beautiful bride awhile Nadech says Yaya is a Japanese ghost, haha! I realized that in this lakorn both Nadech & Yaya are showing more signs to me of just being only "siblings" on screen and off screen! Their chemistry is just too much that I'm already dying to get myself a tank of oxygen! HELP...

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha @lynn we have an oxy rescue team here consisting of bubba, vimalee, huanzhu, mc and myself. We'll love to relief you unfortunately we're all camped on c9 from all these hotness and sweetness! Too much to handle.
Like what @mc said Yadech suit Mayumi/Ryu roles to a perfect T ! Their comfort, closeness and professionalism bring out the best in their performance, they're perfectionists. Their scenes are so naturally hot, sexy and make us drool majorly ! I dun see siblings but a gloriously hot couple.

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
I squealed so much during the Perd Kong Vic 3!!! I was also having trouble with breathing! I even screamed after watching it because of my excitement, which concluded my sister calling me CRAZY! Waking up to the photos of Yadech rehearsing for a dance was so sizzling! :heart: And when Nadech posted the photo to say good night, I was on :cloud9:
Loved the cuddling part on Perd Kong. Mayumi is always harsh, trying to not fall for Ryu's hot gestures heheheh. :heart: :heart: Loved how when Nadech's leg was showing, Yaya helped cover his leg. Can't wait for the next Perd Kong Vic 3!!!! Yaya's face was priceless when talking about filming! You can tell she was also on :cloud9: hahaha. I'm still curious on who Junko is. Saw her hugging Ryu in a video, tbh... I was jealous for Mayumi... -.-

Thank you everyone for the shares!!! I appreciate it! Love reading everyone's reactions because they are so relatable!! HAHAHA! :D

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
Спасибо Vimalee, надеюсь рейтинги будут расти больше и больше!!!

Вот еще одна сексуальная картинка!

По книге первая встреча Рю и Маюми должна была состояться, когда Маюми 15 лет и Рю спас ее от мальчишки, тогда Маюми влюбляется в Рю. Но по сериалу их первая встреча состоялась в туалете, после чего Рю первый влюбляется в Маюми, это так очевидно. Возможно и сцены изнасилования тоже не будет, думаю это будет сцена с одеялом, после чего родители Маюми застукивают ее с Рю ( по видео)? Сколько лет Маюми и Рю сейчас,когда они встретились?