[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and thanks for your wonderful shares na ka.
@Lovely, thanks for sharing na ka.  The last one said, "Then will hurry to  get up to watch TV before anyone."

More bts pictures......

Khun Ja said that our pra'ek is really fitted to prepare for the big scene next week.....wow...can't wait.....

cr:as tagged

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hello my Yadech friends! Wow! I have so much to catch up on. I went straight to watching the lakorn and I am loving it so far, especially my p'Nadech! <3 Hope everyone is doing well and I really appreciate all the up-to-date information. Khub Khun Mak Everyone!

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Warm  :welcome: to this thread Lilya.. Good to know about your intro.  :D Keep supporting our beloved NY naa 

lilya said:
Hi ladies I'm new here and I just knew about NY. three months ago when I was bored and then open youtube and I accidentally saw TNNK drama and instantly fell in love with this couple, at the beginning I hate Nong Nee because she so mean and anoying toward P'Athit :whatever: ,but in the end she is very sweet and kind ,and after finising TNNK I'm start looking news about NY and now I am admire NY so much  they are not only good couple in screen but they are also good heart and very kind in real life ,cant wait for Roy fan tawan duerd

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Hello preciouskj,  :welcome1: to the Yadech group naaa.. Hope you have a great time here with us supporting Yadech. Have a good day ahead naa  :D

preciouskj said:
Hello everyone!! I am new here :D i just start to know NY since 1 month bc 1 day i am looking for a lakorn to watch on Youtube and i started GRGR and i was totally un love with them !!! And after i watched their 2 others lakorns !! Oh gosh i am so in love with NY now lol ;-p i am from France and my english is not that good!! Thanks for everyone for your work !! Love them all and just keep me in NY world lol

Just a question : i saw on IG a short video Where Yaya said "you are the best" to Nadech i think , do you remember ? I just want to know what did she say. If some one can help !! Thanks a lot !!

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Hey ya'l my pretty pretty ladies  :hiya:      THANK YOU SOOOOOO VERY MUCH for all the postings here and specially for the translation parts!!  :worthy: 
I know I'm pretty late to post this but I'm super ecstatic as this drama began finally.. Aaaaah what a relief!!!  :clap: Oh My Goooood Nadech, really was that Nadech?? So HANDSOME??? How can anybody be so good looking and handsome!! He took my breath away. Yaya was right, Nadech, in this lakorn looks GORGEOUS!! He's yummy and Mayumi, she's as naughty as before hahaha. Couldn't watch the whole episode as I don't have free time yet, just skipped to Yadech's parts and I was totally STARSTRUCK !!  :faint: Loving them to the point of dreaming about them in the middle of my exams now!
Loved the washroom scene the most and the other one where Yaya becomes fiery and about to kick Nadech.. :thumbup:Awww awaiting for many more scenes like  :slapandkissse3: in the coming episodes... :drool:
Once again Thank you very much, khob khun maaaaaaaaaaaaaaak naaaaa bubba  vimalee  key  MrsChum  Chaitra  del rey  lovely_k   meysaelee  ptenchik for your contributions and Lazydramafan  Azure14  fea4567  huanzu  junyukio  Yaya kugimiya  m9  jomacar2k6  lynnyang  tatytay702  spanky  preciouskj  lilya and all others for your tremendous support that keeps this thread going.  Your efforts to keep Yadech's international fans updated is priceless Thanks once again naaa..  :thanks:  

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you @RakLakorn ! You're awesome yourself ! Thank you for your kind words. So glad to be in company of great yadechers, I love the esprit de corps, thank you lovelies.
Very best wishes in your exams RakLakorn susu na and tc !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Good day @bubba ! Thank you for pics. Yaya is beautiful and very slim in pleated skirt ! Haha Nadech and Mario are so cute, fun and spontaneous, very easy and comfortable in their friendship. Nadech is doing great in his workout. Thanks alot bubba you're #1 in my♥

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Girls!!

Today is the day just a few more hours and we get to glimpse this scene. YAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IG:maker_family
ตื่นได้แล้วววหมู่เฮา อย่ามัวหลับใหลไม่ได้สติ ลุกขึ้นมากายบริหาร อาบน้ำ ทำธุระส่วนตัว จัดการธุรกิจ ทำการบ้านใดๆ เคลียร์ทุกสิ่งให้เสร็จก่อนถึงเวลา 14.30 น. เวลาดีๆที่คุณมีนัดกับรายการ "เปิดกองวิก 3 : รอยฝันตะวันเดือด" ตอนที่ 1 ‪#‎ฟินแค่ไหนดูภาพ‬ ‪#‎นี่แค่5‬%ของรายการนะคะ ‪#‎อุ๊ต่ะวั้ยกรี๊ดดด‬ ‪#‎จะดูไม่ดูขึ้นคุณเท่านั้นคือคนเลือก‬‪#‎เปิดกองวิก3‬ ‪#‎ผลงานคุณภาพโดยเสมิร์ฟทีม‬ @taluikongtai‪#‎MyShowProduction‬ ‪#‎MakerFamily‬ ‪#‎PrMaker‬

cr: as tagged

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
So this picture was posted and this makes me extremely happy!!!

Cr: IG : nook_suttida ไม่น่าเชื่อ! น้องคนนี้ทำอะไรทำจริงตั้งใจและพยามมาก นี้แหละตัวอย่างที่ดีของเด็กๆ นับถือจริงๆ สุดยอดดารา เห็นในทีวีก้อดีแต่ยิ่งเจอย่ิงชื่นชมมากขึ้นทุกครั้ง รอวันญาญ่ามา ‪#‎คนรักณเดชน์คิดถูก‬ ‪#‎คนรักญาญ่า‬ ‪#‎TheRisingSun‬ละครแรงแหล่งปี ‪#‎รักญาญ่า‬

:woot: Translated: IG:nook_suttida can't believe it! If guy pays a lot of attention to do the work and put a lot of efforts. This is the good example of our kids. I greatly respect them. I've seen many best celebrities, but everytime I see them, these a guys are truly greater. I'm waiting yaya to come #fans of nadeth think right #fans of yaya #therisingson hot series of the year #loveyaya  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

lol come on hurry up hehe

Cr: My show production co . Ltd