[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
Yadech definitely stole episode 2.  Like everyone else I've also replayed their part I don't know how many times already.  For a minute there it felt like I was watching RFTD.  Just to let you ladies know, Viki has episode 2 up already and partly subbed in English.

@ Vimalee, thank you for sharing highlights and those beautiful bonus photos.

@ Lovely K, thank you in advance.  Really appreciate you taking the time to do this for us.  

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
I cant thank you ladies enough for your kindness, efforts in order for us to view with understanding. It is a nice, warm feeling with your pampering I love it. Yes been rewatching Mayumi and Ryu parts, so cute, love it so much.

Thank you @ptenchik @bubba @vimalee @lovely for pics, links and trans. HAK to you lovelies ! Just reading your trans have me giggling Lovely, thanks so much, I appreciate it.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you ladies for the effort and hardwork...really appreciate it a lot..

Lovely thank you na!! No matter how many time I read the translation or recap, I don't get bored of it.. I appreciate every one time..

Look like our couple really enjoy themselves makkkk when they were making the cf for mistine...

Kolufu

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you Vimalee for the link to the eng sub. I think I will wait for Wishy to sub cus I don't like going to Viki, too much commercial for me. Also my internet don't goes well with viki or dramafever...freeze on me all the time.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Okay well this is all I can get too so far. Hopefully wish can sub for you girls quick :). Enjoy. I apologize if there was any errors. I missed a couple of words and that would be the bracketed question marks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQcAzGoOs-E&list=TL6YaI7iuHV5Q9ofLLPJq0Q7oPAL78xV-A
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OQcAzGoOs-E&list=TL6YaI7iuHV5Q9ofLLPJq0Q7oPAL78xV-A

(Mayumi hits him with the mop)......

Mayumi: I don't miss
Ryu: Your following me like this are you afraid Im not going to kiss you
Mayumi: I'm gonna kill you
Ryu: Pa Jaow (God or Buddha) helped me get this beautiful girl up against me.
Mayumi: Dont
Ryu: I don't know If I'm going to (touch you all over) I think it sounds like a pretty good idea.
Mayumi: Your crazy
Ryu: If your trying this hard, ......( not sure what he says after)
Mayumi: What are you going to do
Ryu: Whatever you want to do, Ill take care of it.
Mayumi: Why don't you just die
(punches him in the face)

continued @ 5:30

Mayumi: Hes not breathing
Mayumi: You (?)
Ryu: Stop. Stop. Stop. I surrender, I surrender. Don't hurt me further, I'm not a psycho/pervert.
Mayumi: A normal guy wouldn't be in a women's bathroom
Ryu: Im a normal just trying to get away from the person(s) who invited me here
Mayumi: People who invited you?
Ryu: Thats true, I got taken here not by choice to see this ...(?) one girl. Who's Fat, short, dark, afro hair, big ears, runny nose and a gross body. acne and etc...
Mayumi: wait are you sure there is a girl in this world like that.
Ryu: This girl i'm betrothed to. Let me die first before I have to marry a girl like that
Mayumi: both of our situations are similar but it's different in the way of the guy I'm supposed to marry is good looking, handsome, he has something special, he has tons of girls around him. There is no way he would look at a face like me (she means nothing special)
Ryu: Hey a guy that will pass up a cute girl like you has to be a guy who is really dumb, blind... (essentially an idiot/fool)
Mayumi: Thank you, but I got to go before my dad gets more unhappy than he already is.
(She bows and leaves while forgetting her purse)
Ryu runs after her....
Ryu: Sorry excuse me, you left your things behind.
Mayumi: Thank you 
Ryu: Don't worry it was nothing
(She goes back into the washroom....)
Ryu is lead into the room where everyone is waiting for him. He apologizes for his tardiness..... Mayumi walks in. Ryu and mayumi both look up.
Ryu: Mayumi.
(Mayumi's dad introduces Ryu)
"This is Ryu Onitsuka, Your fiancee (arranged)
then they keep looking at each other in disbelief.....

preciouskj

sarNie Hatchling
Hello everyone!! I am new here :D i just start to know NY since 1 month bc 1 day i am looking for a lakorn to watch on Youtube and i started GRGR and i was totally un love with them !!! And after i watched their 2 others lakorns !! Oh gosh i am so in love with NY now lol ;-p i am from France and my english is not that good!! Thanks for everyone for your work !! Love them all and just keep me in NY world lol

Just a question : i saw on IG a short video Where Yaya said "you are the best" to Nadech i think , do you remember ? I just want to know what did she say. If some one can help !! Thanks a lot !!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Welcome @preciouskj!! Glad you enjoy watching Yaya and Nadech..everyone that discover them will love them and follow them.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much lovely for the translation!

I must have watched this part more than ten times already!

Again, here's the link for English sub.

Credit to wishbonico and NAYA LOVELYHOUSE Chinese Fan Club.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myt4mh74Ytw&list=UUBwnSyG653odNP29ZO3WVnA

http://youtube.com/watch?v=myt4mh74Ytw&list=UUBwnSyG653odNP29ZO3WVnA

Lovely_k said:
Here you go for Ep 2 part 6/9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPk-BLhieBo
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JPk-BLhieBo

Starts @ 8:47

Mayumi: YOU PERVERT!
Background: Takeshi "Ryu has to be around here" Other bodyguard " In the washroom!"
Ryu: If your not still I'm going to rape you for sure"
Background: Takeshi "Where did he go off to?... Let's split up before my father knows"
Mayumi: You crazy...You (?)
Ryu: Im not that type of person.... How come your body smells so good?....
Mayumi: Get your face away from me
Ryu: Your fist is so stiff and you are so feisty
Mayumi: Let go! Let go!
Ryu: Your entire body is firm too 
Mayumi: You foul mouth
Ryu: Im not a foul mouth, I didn't mean to.
Ryu: Pretty and feisty like you is just my style, Let me kiss you just once.
Ryu: You think I was actually going to kiss you for real
Mayumi: You (?) Im going to kill you
Mayumi: You think your going to get away that easily

*Sorry for some (?) I couldn't quite understand a couple of words

So_obsessed

sarNie Egg
I was watching their 3zaap interview, and even in American movies or films, usually if the main couple has that much chemistry on set, they'll eventually start dating in real life. It's hard to not see them dating down the road, they're so close and work so well together, and often. They do say they see each other more than they see other people. I'm sure with everyone talking about them being together, they both have to be thinking about it. I've never wanted 2 people to be together more than these two. They're so adorable together. I don't like any other actor/actress with them, I don't see a lot of chemistry between them and other actors anyways. Or I'm just biased. But they're just so cute together all the time, they have to get together!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
So_obsessed said:
I was watching their 3zaap interview, and even in American movies or films, usually if the main couple has that much chemistry on set, they'll eventually start dating in real life. It's hard to not see them dating down the road, they're so close and work so well together, and often. They do say they see each other more than they see other people. I'm sure with everyone talking about them being together, they both have to be thinking about it. I've never wanted 2 people to be together more than these two. They're so adorable together. I don't like any other actor/actress with them, I don't see a lot of chemistry between them and other actors anyways. Or I'm just biased. But they're just so cute together all the time, they have to get together!
@So_obsessed love what you said and I am in agreement with you. I have strong hopes! I cant watch anything with them pairing with others, I tried but one epi was all I could and off to rewatch their old lakorn. So addictive Yadech are, cant get enough. I am glad we share the same views and am sure lots are of the same mind as us.