[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks MrsChum and meysaelee for sharing pictures and clips na.
ptenchik said:
Почему ЯЯ не было в утренних новостях?

Yaya is prob. busy filming Neung Nai Suang ja.

Nadech is so handsome at the Morning News.......

Yaya will have an opening event for  Brand Ambassador on July 18, 2014 around 10:00 to 12:00 pm at The Okura Prestige Bangkok .
(fanclubs may have to wait for Yaya after work na ka)...

cr:as tagged &withloveurassayas

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
А может ко-нибудь перевести утренние новости?
Жаль, что ЯЯ не смогла присутствовать!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone.
Thanks Vimalee for posting the pictures.   Wow.....looking great!

:heart: :heart: :heart:   The Give Me 5 Concert Rate A poster shoots look so good.   They're  so handsome esp. Nadech.
Nadech will have a special guest.....Wonder who???  Nong Yaya perhaps??

There will be 2 rounds of concert which will be held on October 25, 2014 at Impact Arena Muang Thong Thani.
The tickets will be on sale on August 7.

cr:as tagged

Here's the interview clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF564YMG05M&feature=youtu.be
cr:LookPeeLookNong2
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF564YMG05M&feature=youtu.be

lilya

sarNie Egg
Hi ladies I'm new here and I just knew about NY. three months ago when I was bored and then open youtube and I accidentally saw TNNK drama and instantly fell in love with this couple, at the beginning I hate Nong Nee because she so mean and anoying toward P'Athit :whatever: ,but in the end she is very sweet and kind ,and after finising TNNK I'm start looking news about NY and now I am admire NY so much  they are not only good couple in screen but they are also good heart and very kind in real life ,cant wait for Roy fan tawan duerd

chaitra

sarNie Adult
lilya said:
Hi ladies I'm new here and I just knew about NY. three months ago when I was bored and then open youtube and I accidentally saw TNNK drama and instantly fell in love with this couple, at the beginning I hate Nong Nee because she so mean and anoying toward P'Athit :whatever: ,but in the end she is very sweet and kind ,and after finising TNNK I'm start looking news about NY and now I am admire NY so much  they are not only good couple in screen but they are also good heart and very kind in real life ,cant wait for Roy fan tawan duerd
HI lilya,

Try watching Game rai Game rak. Its is NY best. DOnt miss GRGR at any cost. Welcome to Af. HAve a good night.

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
Наверное, я буду первой в этом потоке, кто выскажет свое мнение о RS, хоть не понимаю и не знаю тайский язык. Наконец  мы все дождались этого дня. Марио и Тхео здесь такие милые, красивые и идеально подходят друг к другу. Но все же я на одном дыхании смотрю на Рю. Он придает веселье в этот лакорн. Мне кажется характер Рю не похож ни на Фая, ни на Атита, ни на Сайчена. Думаю все интересное еще впереди, когда в жизни Рю появится Маюми! Спасибо за видео! Жду ваших мнений!!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks @vimalee @bubba. It will be a smoking hot concert ! They are all so handsome especially Nadech. Hope he invites Yaya will be explosive chemistry if she was ! Wish could attend.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@lilya, welcome and enjoy na ka.

@key, you're welcome.  Me too, hope Yaya is Nadech's special guest.  Can't wait to see their performance!!!

Here's the link of Yaya part for the  Celebrity Interviews-Fall-Winter 2014/15 Haute Couture Chanel Show. 
Love Yaya speaking English....sound so sweet....

http://web.stagram.com/p/766006399690871618_321119099

Ryu and his handsomeness....... :wub:

cr:as tagged & withloveurassayas

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
lilya said:
Welcome na!! Please enjoy the RS series and more of Yadech Lakorn like Game rai Game rak and Duangjai Akkanee

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Story behind this picture:

Mayumi...." How come Ryu doesn't want to get engage with me?    How come he has to deny right away? "

Aww Mayumi, " Tomorrow when he met you, he will change his mind immediately. "

" Is this in the series or in reality? "

credit Urassayaclub FB

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you Vimalee and Bubba for all the post and translation.

Is everyone all caught with ep 1 of RRHLT?? How you all like it soo far?? For me I enjoyed watching it makkkkkk!! Two handsome pek!!!! They are worth the wait.... LOR MAKKKKKK

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
@ MrsChum, I thought it was a bit slow but I'm also liking it.  Everybody looked too serious except, of course, for one particular person.  I'm sure you all know who I'm talking about.  He made the show livelier.  Can't get over how good looking he is.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I think many people still waiting for English sub from Wishbonico.

Beautiful views, superb acting by the veterans, and all around good acting by the younger generation.    I really enjoy the first episode so far...good pace and good dialogs.   Mario and Teaw makes a good looking couple and they do have chemistry together.   I like Mario a lot but I'm still not get used to his voice.  He sounds very young and looks very young for his age so sometimes it is hard to watch him playing the leader.

Like Yaya said for a long time now, Nadech is very good looking LOR MAKKKK  and his character adds some humor and spark to Mario's reserve and quiet demeanor.   It's worth the long wait and can't wait for Thursday episode!   Hopefully, Mayumi will show up more.

MrsChum said:
Thank you Vimalee and Bubba for all the post and translation.

Is everyone all caught with ep 1 of RRHLT?? How you all like it soo far?? For me I enjoyed watching it makkkkkk!! Two handsome pek!!!! They are worth the wait.... LOR MAKKKKKK