[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
jomacar2k6 said:
@keylargo, I always play that song every single day! That fits them perfectly! Really love that song! And also mariah carey song my all time fave "I can't live without you"!

@joma these are my all time favourite singers ! i love r&b alot and am glad we share the same beautiful joy of these splendid singers  :heart:

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
@chaitra AHHH!!! YES! Michael is GONE! :dance1: I mean its sad that he died, but he's just so mean that I don't know if I feel bad that he died! As for Nadech and Yaya, I feel happy for them two! :heart: :heart: they can peacefully be together now. I love how Matt and Nadech ended in good terms... no hate towards anyone. :)
Thank you for the update! :D

@keylargo I love that song :wub:  When I read this ff, I always listen to music in the background, and I listen to Paloma Faith's song Only Love Can Hurt Like This or Lana Del Rey's song Without You. (good make-out scene music LOL jkjk) :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

Thank you for the videos, and pictures!!! @vimalee, @ptenchik , @raklakornnyk, @bubba!!!!  Yaya's so cute when she calls Nadech handsome!! Made me squeal so much!!!  She's also so beautiful playing in NNS, which I also can't wait for. NAdech's so silly!!! :weee:  :weee:

The quote on my signature matches NY so much because they always make each other happy!!  Their friendship is so special :heart: :heart: :heart: 
"When your happiness is someone else's happiness, that is LOVE" - Lana Del Rey
And, it made me even happier after watching the 3zaaap interview when Nadech said something about when he sees Yaya smile, it also makes him happy!! LOVE :heart: :cloud9:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks:so very much chaitra for the latest updates.   The last three chapters are beautiful and heart-warming.     Wow, the whole Kugimiya Family:  Yoshio, Mae Keaw, and Nadech all had met Yaya when she was a kid, and all three of them had such a memorable experience with her.   Oh, and I super :heart: :heart: :heart: the proposal scenes; aha, Yaya beat Nadech to it!

My condolences to the Macrovitz Family for the loss of their son and brother, and congratulations to the Kugimiya Family for gaining not only a daughter but also a daughter-in-law as well.

Also, thank you so much to key for sharing such a beautiful and meaningful song by Michael Buble, and it goes very well with "The Battle of Love" FF.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:heart:   Nadech said, "Since we're rolling in the blanket, we had to be closed together so our foreheads bumped each other."

One of my favorite comment,  "It's definitely not only the foreheads that bumped into each other hehe mouths and noses as well. 
But we do very much like it!" :wub:

Wow......Nadech is super handsome just like nong Yaya said...... :bhehe:

cr:mad:ppbt_magazine & love nadechyaya

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi @vimalee @bubba i love these pics you posted especially nadech kissing lips, so cute and adorable ! Thanks bubba I love the blanket trans, add in bodily bumps too. The space within is narrow so definitely they had to stay close to roll around not to mention probably a few rounds of retake to achieve the most romantic believable scene ! I cant agree more with Yaya Nadech is sooo handsome and all for her ! Thanks so much bubba, lya.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you for the update @chaitra. It was soo touching when Yoshi and Yaya had their moment together, apologizing to one another. Sad that Michael die but I'm happy to my beloved couple happy together again...

I love love the proposal part. Now a day it common that the female do the proposal since the guys take their precious time. I was smiling to myself at work while reading that part.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thanks again bubba and Vimalee for the awesome picture and translation. Can't believe it's airing tonight in Thailand and morning for us. Those that get to watch it live enjoy na. I won't be able to. I will catch it after work. I waited since Nadech and Yaya announce Yakuza and Yakuzie in Ratree Samonsorn, so another eight more hour won't hurt...hehehe

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
@MrsChum, you said you wanted to see Yaya's eyes filled with sparks and glitters when she praised her Pe Chai very handsome.  Here's the short clip and I had repeated so many times already!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=525388847589680&set=vb.204126203049281&type=2&theater

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB
Haha Vimalee!! I love that clip. I watch it over and over again. I love Yaya expression " P'Nadech lor mak!! Her face and smile just said it all....it's written all over her face how much she admire and adore Nadech.