[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hello @bella welcome to this happy family! we're all very excited for rs2. meanwhile we're fortunate to be kept blissful by our fellow yadechers with so much yadech goodies, have fun being here.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 55

Nadech couldn’t afford to go out of the city as this was his only chance to get the truth out of her and take her to the police station to testify against Michael. Nadech couldn’t even leave his parents here and go out of town because a guy that capable of hurting others would immediately turn to his parents and hurt them.

Nadech drove to “their” house. Sak and Nakree were out on a holiday based on Nadech’s orders. Nadech put her on his shoulders and carried her in and put her on his couch in the hall. He then closed all the windows and doors. He finally untied her and took off her tape.

Yaya: (angry, pushing him away) What the hell is your problem? Didn’t I tell you to stay away from me? Dint you get the message when I dint call you yesterday?

Nadech: (angry, yelling) Just shut up. I so tired of listening to this shit.

Yaya was stunned. She had never seen him speak this way even after all this time she had been with Michael.

Yaya tried to walk towards the door in order to get out. Nadech blocks her way and pushes her away from the door.

Nadech: (angry, warning) Where the hell do you think you’re going?

Yaya: (angry) To my wedding.

Nadech: (smirking, walking towards her) Try as much as you want but I will not let you do that.

Yaya tried to get through his left side to reach the door. Nadech just held her hand and pulled her around.

Nadech: (roaring) Enough. More how much will you ignore me?

Yaya was scared. Very scared. She dint know what had gotten into him.

Yaya: (pleading) Nadech please just let me go.

Nadech: (stepping towards her) You think I will melt the minute I hear your plea. I’m tired of being the nice guy. I’m tired of you pushing me away. I begged you so much, but you dint seem to bother so maybe it’s time I handle things your way.

Yaya: (stepping back, scared) What do you mean?

Nadech: (walking towards her) I know everything. I know that he is blackmailing you.

Yaya: (stepping back, declaring) No one is blackmailing me. I love him. I want to get married to him. Please let me go.

Nadech: (yelling) Stop lying. Just stop it. You still want to deny in spite of me knowing everything. Do you think I’m a fool? I know that he is blackmailing you. Just accept it.

Yaya: (stood firmly in her place, yelling) I will never. Because it is not the truth. I love him a lot. You just have to accept this fact one day or the other.

Nadech: (declaring) The hell I will. I know that you love me as much as I love you. I also know that he is blackmailing you about the project and about my safety. I know he is the reason why I fell because he couldn’t take the fact that we were together. I will give you one and only chance. Will you come to the police and accept all of this and testify against him or not?

Yaya: (declaring, angry) No never. This is a lie. Why will I lie about my lover?

Nadech: (angry, stepping towards her) Fine as you wish. (Pausing) He thinks he can punish me for touching “my girlfriend” and you (pointing at her), you think you can sacrifice our love just like that? You have the guts to push me away. (Declaring) I will see what the hell he or you will do when we will belong to each other today with or without your permission.

Yaya: (stunned, confused) What do you…

Nadech held her hand and pulled her into his arms, held her waist in one hand and held her cheek in the other and forcefully kissed her. Yaya was shocked. She knew what was about to happen but she also knew that Michael will soon find her missing and if he gets to know that Nadech had touched her again then he will do anything and everything to get rid of Nadech forever.

Meanwhile, Michael’s mum had informed Michael that Yaya’s car was right behind them but it’s been one hour and she has not arrived yet. Michael asked Yoshio if his son was in the wedding hall or not. Yoshio had no clue, so Michael went to one of his men and asked him to GPS track Nadech’s phone. Yoshio searched for Nadech, but couldn’t find him anywhere so he walks out of the wedding.

Yaya: (pushing his away, yelling) Nadech don’t do this.

Nadech: (calm) Fine. Are you ready to testify?

Yaya: (pleading) I don’t love you. I won’t lie to the police. (Begging) Please let me go.

Nadech: Never.

He pulled her in the second time and kissed her again for a longer duration. Yaya struggled hard and managed to push him off.

Yaya: (taking several steps back in defense, yelling) Nadech just stop.

Nadech charges at her, Yaya runs up the stairs. He catches hold of her hand, but she manages to get away. She runs into one of the guest rooms and tries to lock the door, but Nadech holds the door and manages to get in.

Yaya: (feeling cornered and scared, steps back) Nadech you can’t do this me. I belong to someone else.

Nadech: (stepping towards her, declaring straight) You belong only to me.

Nadech tries to kiss her again but Yaya slaps him as her last resort.

Yaya: (slapping, yelling) I love him and I belong to him, so just BACK OFF.

Nadech was extremely angry but not because of the slap but her lasting determination. He lifted her and put her on bed.  He got on top of her. “Nadech let me go” she yelled. He held both her hands against the bed with his and got hold of her bottom lip with his lips and smooched her. She never thought he could be this strong, she couldn’t move an inch. He let go of her lips. They just looked at each other for a second, breathing heavy. Yaya was stunned. She would have never expected this situation in a million years. Nadech gathered every bit of strength in him to do what he was about to do.

Michael tracked Nadech’s phone and found it near the driver who was unconscious in the limo along with Yaya's phone. He then sent his men to every place they could think of and he himself went with 2 guys to Nadech's mansion. Lucky guess.

He started to unbutton her shirt. Yaya was outraged. She couldn’t let him take off  her top at any cost, but not because of what he was about to do. Nadech held both her wrist in his left hand and held it against the pillow above her head. He unbuttoned with his right. Yaya struggled with every bit of energy inside of her. Only two buttons were left, but Yaya managed to free her hands. She fought him off with all her strength, but Nadech ripped open the last two buttons. He was stunned. She was wearing a sexy strapless white bra, but that was not what had caught his eye. Seeing him stunned Yaya pushed him down, got up and covered herself and tried to run, but Nadech quickly got up and pulled her around and cornered her to a wall.

Nadech was calm, he tried to take off her shirt. She fought his hands with hers, but her struggle grew weaker and weaker. Nadech manage to open her shirt. Yaya stopped struggling. She just looked down feeling defeated.

Nadech: (eyes filling with tears, overwhelmed) “Na…Nadech”.

She had engraved (tattooed) his name on her chest right above her heart.

Nadech: (holding her cheeks gently in his palm, crying) Do you still want to deny that you don’t love me?

Tears started to roll down her cheeks.

Nadech: (closing his eyes, touching his forehead to hers, crying) How did you even think that BARRY could exist without his YAYA.

Nadech pulled his head back a little, looking into her eyes. Yaya knew that he knows everything about the child hood incident. She finally gave up. She had lost. She had lost against his love. She burst out crying and hugged him tightly.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 56

Yaya: (crying, hugging tight) I’m sorry, I’m …so sorry. I couldn’t let him harm you.

Nadech: (hugging her, rubbing her back gently) Shhh… I know. I know. It’s all over now.

Nadech lifted her in his arms and carried her to the bed. He sat on the bed with her in his arms, crying. He put her on his lap and held her in his arms gently, like holding a baby. Yaya hugged his chest and cried her heart out. Tears were rolling down from his eyes. He was devastated to see her like this; he couldn’t even imagine what Michael must have put her through. But he was relieved that finally she was letting out all her pain. He was now just determined to get hold of Michael and show him what the word “HELL” actually means.

Yaya calms down after a while. Nadech gently wipes of her tears and buttons her shirt.

Yaya: (recovering) Nadech can we just stay in each other’s arms like this forever.

Nadech put her on the bed and lay next to her.

Nadech: (touching her cheek) Yaya are you feeling better?

Yaya nods.

Nadech: Yaya why don’t you rest here for a while and I will go take care of Michael.

Yaya: (hugging, scared) NO… NO… Don’t go anywhere. If we don’t belong to each other right now I feel I will just …(die).

Before she could even finish the sentence Nadech kissed her. He felt the exact same way. Before they could even relax someone hit on Nadech’s head with a wooden bat. Nadech falls down. Michael quickly grabs hold of Yaya and points a gun at her.

Nadech: (scared) Michael don’t do anything to her. Please don’t do anything to her.

Michael: (ordering) Then do as I say.

Nadech: Ok. Ok alright. Just don’t do anything to her.

Michael: (to the man with the wooden bat) Tie his hands to the pillars and call the other groups to come here.

The man does what he says. Michael had sent few teams in every direction to check all the places Nadech visits and to get hold of both Nadech and Yaya.

Nadech: (scared) See he has tied me so let her go please. You do anything you want to me but please let her go.

Michael let go of Yaya and slaps Nadech.

Yaya: (trying to stop Michael) Don’t hurt him. Just let him go.

Michael: (turning towards Yaya, yelling) What were you doing with him now?

Yaya: (stepping back) Just let him go please.

Nadech: (yelling) Yaya just run. Don’t worry about me just run.

Michael: (slapping her) didn’t I tell you that I don’t like it when someone else touches you.

Nadech: (yelling, struggling) You bastard. Let her go. Don’t hurt her.

Michael slapped her again and she fell on the bed.

Michael: Did I or did I not tell you.

Nadech: (yelling, desperate) Yaya please just run, I’m begging you just run. Michael have the guts to face me. Please do anything you want to me. Please just let her go.

Michael signaled to one fellow. He put a knife on Nadech’s neck.

Michael: (to Yaya) Let’s see how he feel when we make love if front of him.

Yaya was scared but she couldn’t leave Nadech and go at any cost.

Michael: (to Yaya) Kiss me and surrender yourself or else…

He signals to the guy and he tightens the grip around Nadech’s neck.

Yaya: (holding onto his leg, crying) Michael please let him go. Let him go and I will do whatever you ask.

Nadech: (yelling) Yaya just run, please run for my sake.

Michael: (pulling her up, holding her chin) I don’t think you are in any position to make the call sweetheart. Do as I say or else…

He signals again and the guy tightens further causing a drop of blood to flow down Nadech’s neck.

Yaya: (yelling) Stop it. Please stop it. I’m begging you.

Michael: (ordering) Do as I say then.

Yaya sees the blood drop from his neck, she immediately kissed Michael who was more than happy to oblige.

Nadech: (desperate)  Yaya if you love me just run away. Please I’m begging you.

Michael signals and the worker tapes Nadech’s mouth. Nadech stuggled as hard as he could but couldn’t break the ropes.

Michael lift Yaya in his arms and put her on the bed. He got on top of her. tears dripped down Yaya’s cheek thinking everything was over. Michael unbuttons the first button with a smile on his face. Nadech struggled hard with all his rage but still no use. Before Michael could get to the 3rd button someone interrupts.

Yoshio: (pointing a gun at Michael) Get your filthy hands off of my daughter.

Everyone was stunned.

Yoshio: (roaring) Get your hands off or you will not be alive to see another day.

Michael: (yelling) What the hell? Did you forget what I had told you. If you want to see you son alive then back off.

Yoshio was blackmailed just like Yaya, that’s why he had to act cold against Yaya in order to keep his son safe. All this time Yoshio was blackmailed and that’s why he behaved the way he did. When Nadech had bought Yaya to his house to introduce her to his family, the very same day Yoshio got a call from Michael, who wanted to meet him. He then threatened Yoshio about Nadech’s project and his safety and asked him to persuade Nadech to get married to Matt. When Yoshio returned home and saw Nadech kiss Yaya and the amount of happiness he had on his face, he felt bad that he had to separate the two. He went inside his room gathered his courage and then did what he had to do.

Yoshio: (Yelling) I am ready to trade my son for my daughter. And I’m sure my son agrees to it. You better not mess with me Michael. You know I am from military so I won’t miss my target.

Michael was stunned. He could feel that Yoshio being serious.

Yoshio: (loading his gun) You move one inch of your body and I will shot you right in the head.

Michael: Ok ok. What do you want me to do?

Yoshio: Slowly get off of her.

Michael did that.

Yoshio: ask him to remove the rope from Nadech’s hand and take of the plaster from his mouth.

Michael asks him to do that and his worker did. Before Yoshio could speak again, his rest of the gang arrives and knocks of Yoshio.

Yoshio: (fallen on the floor, yelling) Nadech get Yaya and take her out.

Yaya pushes Michael and goes to Nadech. Nadech put her behind him ready to pounce to Michael.

Michael and one more guy corner Nadech.

Nadech: (to Yaya) Yaya I can handle myself now, for god sakes just run.

Yaya nods. Nadech holds back Michael and the other guy while Yaya runs out of the room.

Michael tries to punch Nadech, but he ducks down getting a hold at him and punching him back. 3 more guys come and hold onto to Nadech while 2 hold onto Yoshio. Yoshio might me old, but the soldier in him was still strong. Michael follows Yaya. Nadech and Yoshio both manage to get out of their hold.

Yoshio: (to Nadech) Nadech go get her don’t worry about here.

Nadech runs out of the room while Yoshio closes the door behind him.

Michael manages to get a hold of Yaya who turns and slaps him and tries to get away. Michael catches hold of her hair and pulls her back. He goes near her and raises his hand at her, but before her could even touch her, Nadech manages to bend his hand away from her with all his strength.

Nadech: (raged) Don’t you ever touch her.

Nadech punches his face with all his rage and breaks Michael’s nose. Michael starts to bleed. 3 guys managed to get out of the room and came down rushing to assist Michael. The other 2 guys managed to hold back Yoshio.  The 3 guys held Nadech, while Michael gets hold of Yaya. He tries to carry her to his car. Nadech fought them of with all his strength and follow Michael outside. Yoshio manages to beat the two guys and runs down to help Nadech. The other 3 guys attack Yoshio and the two guys in his room managed to get up and come down. Nadech holds Michael’s hand and pulls him around and separated him from Yaya. Yaya gets to a side. Nadech holds Michael’s collar and put him through his car’s windshield. Michael was in world of pain. He starts bleeding all over his face because of the glass cut. Nadech got him out but Michael managed to punch him. Nadech fell to the ground. Before he could go towards Yaya, Nadech trips him with his leg and Michael fell. He got on top of him, punching his face outraged like there was no tomorrow.

Michael joins his hands and pleads.

Michael: (pleading) Please stop it. Please. I’m begging you to stop.

Nadech: (roaring) If you ever think of touching her again I will kill you on the spot.

Michael nods in desperation. Nadech holds his collar and drags Michael and put him near Yaya’s leg.

Nadech: (yelling) Apologize…

Michael: (joining hands in front on her legs) Please forgive me. I’m sorry. Please tell him not to hit me.

Yaya steps back. Michael falls unconscious. Yaya runs to Nadech to see if he was ok. Then they both go in to check on Nadech’s dad. Meanwhile, Yoshio had managed to knock 4 guys unconscious, but the guy with the wooden bat knocked him down by giving a blow to the head. Nadech snatches the bat and beats the guy left and right till he became unconscious.

Nadech: (lifting his dad) Dad are you ok?

Yoshio: (holding the back of his head) I’m fine Nadech. Is Yaya ok?

Yaya: (worried) I’m fine dad.

Nadech: Yaya go call ambulance from the landline.

Yaya quickly runs.

Nadech walks his dad to the couch to make him sit. Michael opens his eyes. He just realized that he had a gun in his jacket the whole time. He takes it out and walks in to finish Nadech once and for all.

Michael: (yelling, pointing) Nadech you time is up.

Nadech turns back and before he could realize what was about to happen Yaya runs towards Nadech blocking his path.

Michael shot and Yaya fell to the ground.

Everything went silent for a second. Mark had got the police. When then heard the gunshot, they shot Michael on the spot.

Nadech: (yelling) dad…

Yaya: (yelling) dad…

Both rush toward Yoshio who was shot. Yoshio pushed Yaya out of the path the minute she shielded Nadech.

The bullet had hit his chest. He was in no state to speak. He just held Yaya’s hand and placed it in Nadech’s hand. He then blacked out.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for today ladies. Another 3- 4 parts left. I don't know when I can post that. But by Monday I will finish it. Have fun on the weekend. Have a great day enjoy. :) 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
yaya leting her guard down was the best in their confrontation. i miss them being sweet on each other. her tats is the deepest love declaration, answer to all nadechs doubts/questions ! their loving is short-lived. another round of them proving their love with what low-life m attacked them on. thats a mighty fight scene Chai i was able to follow through. ! most shocking with yoshio's revealation ! m is really evil. yaya/yoshio love nadech so much to sacrifice. hope yoshio will be saved and our beloved yadech too, safe and sound in each other's arms forever. thank you Chai, appreciate your time so much♥

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
Aw, Chaitra, loved the tattoo on Yaya's chest.  I actually thought she was hiding a gun and shoot Michael or something, but a tattoo...hmmmm very creative.  Thank you for the update.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
fea4567 said:
Aw, Chaitra, loved the tattoo on Yaya's chest.  I actually thought she was hiding a gun and shoot Michael or something, but a tattoo...hmmmm very creative.  Thank you for the update.

HI Fea4569,

So glad you are a part of the ff too. LOL at your comment. She is not even busty, how can she hide a gun :pervie: . I'm so sorry I just thought it was hilarious. NO offense dear. Nadech eye's filling with tears at the sight of gun it just too sad.

Tattoo might seem a bit off for Yaya's character, but when such bad situation arrives even the smallest of the smallest gesture hold a lot of value and meaning. 

If she really had the plan to shoot Michael, then she would have done it a long time ago. but she would have to go to jail and knews that Nadech can never move on, instead he will wait for her till she is out.

Please continue to read. Thank you so much :) :D

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Oh Wow!! Chaitra you got me on a trill ride!! Shocking!! Never thought or think that Yoshi would be under Michael threat to...you are such a good writer.

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Vimalee Khob Khun naa for the translations!!  :)

MrsChum I didn't even know about the rumor until P'Vimalee translated this!

fea4567 You're welcome naa  :) 

Everybody knows how much respect Barry has for Yaya. What's the point of making such an issue out of nothing. But Yadech have really grown up and mature to ignore such stuffs. How coool

Chaitra Believe me, I don't have words to express!! I really wish that you get a job in Ent Industry because I'm tired of watching saas-bahu soaps!!  :p Can't wait for the next chapters!! Haha I'm reading your fresh ones along with the parts I've missed, ooooooh can't wait to finish them reading! Thank you soooo much :D 

It reminded me of GRGR while reading "Part 55". Awww all memories of GRGR flashed in front of my eyes  now  :dance1:  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: 

chaitra

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
Oh Wow!! Chaitra you got me on a trill ride!! Shocking!! Never thought or think that Yoshi would be under Michael threat to...you are such a good writer.

Thank you so much @MrsChum. So happy you like the climax. I wasnt sure if the climax effective enough, but after reading your comment I feel much better :)

If you guys read the past stories I have always crafted Yoshio as a caring father, but a non expressive, strict one at that. He always loved Nadech, but couldn't be close to him like his mother. Any father would choose his son over anyone. It was tough choice, but he had to insult Yaya in order to get her out of his life. he never had the choice. even on the day of confrontation, Yoshio refuses dinner and just locks himself in his room. 
But Yaya time and time proved how much she loved Nadech by staying away from him, and all of this was noticed by Yoshio. His respect towards her only kept increasing. 
Yoshio refuses to take the place as her father in the engagement because he felt guilty about the fact that he was spoiling a girl's life with his own hand, standing in her father's place. When Nadech left the wedding, Yoshio was sure he was about to do something. Nadech and Yaya kept proving their love everytime. Yoshio finally realizes that it is impossible to separate them so in goes to his house and gets his gun and decides to get rid of Michael and to unite Yadech under any consequences.

As for Nadech he never would have R her, he was trying to get the truth out of her. Remember he had mentioned to Mark that it was absolutely essential the Yaya herself accepts it. this was the her. He was tired of her being strong ond trying to hold everything within her, thats why he did what he did. 
Seriously, even in real life i cant see Nadech harming her this way, it is difficult to see him r her.maybe Rftd will show us what it could like. GRGR, the actual R scene is not even PG13 but other scenes were hot and fierce. So lets see what RFTD has in store for us. :)

chaitra

sarNie Adult
HI RaklakornNYK

So happy you liked it. You are so generous with your comments. Thank you so much. I don't think this ff would suit India soap format. It has a lots kissing scenes and bikini scene. This was purely based on Thai format, imagining Yadech. But comments just boost me so thank you very very much :) Have a good night. 

GRGR is the most special to me. It truly defined Yadech. That was the first thing I watched. Then I heard that DJA was better than GRGR so i watched it. I was blown away. Same sweet eyes, same amount of love and attraction. TTNK is equally amazing. I think Yadech were the highlight of the story. The director was really smart in using Yadech to max to show the importance of agriculture and to give out a message. BUt my personal favorite has to be GRGR, i think no could have pulled the of character of Nangfah and Charles other than Yadech. It wouldnt be wrong to say that Yadech were born to do GRGR. Hope GRGR is never remade. :) Cheers

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
You're  :welcome1: Chaitra  :)  you do write really well!
Don't worry about the formats, excluding R rated scenes, you can still manage to write a screenplay that keeps the viewers on toes! 
You nailed each and every single scene I've read so far perfectly.. What I liked the most was your TRAILERS-like descriptions for the next parts     :flowers:   
I was visualising them literally  :)
As for Yadech's lakorns are concerned, they are too cute in all and my personal fave is GRGR like yours, next comes TNNK & DJA.
:thanks: once again Chaitra for entertaining us  :popcorn: and sleep well dear. Take lot of rest.  :goodnite: and sweet dreams  :)

chaitra said:
HI RaklakornNYK

So happy you liked it. You are so generous with your comments. Thank you so much. I don't think this ff would suit India soap format. It has a lots kissing scenes and bikini scene. This was purely based on Thai format, imagining Yadech. But comments just boost me so thank you very very much :) Have a good night. 

GRGR is the most special to me. It truly defined Yadech. That was the first thing I watched. Then I heard that DJA was better than GRGR so i watched it. I was blown away. Same sweet eyes, same amount of love and attraction. TTNK is equally amazing. I think Yadech were the highlight of the story. The director was really smart in using Yadech to max to show the importance of agriculture and to give out a message. BUt my personal favorite has to be GRGR, i think no could have pulled the of character of Nangfah and Charles other than Yadech. It wouldnt be wrong to say that Yadech were born to do GRGR. Hope GRGR is never remade. :) Cheers

jomacar2k6

sarNie Egg
Wow Yaya w/ a tattoo??!! I was just curious what would M do if he seen that! My guess would be M peel off her skin alive? No, jk! it feels great when finally Yaya poured out everything that's troubling her to Na!! (she finally shed tears! what a relief for her!) And Na's persistence made them back together!

Yes! Who could have guessed that Yoshio was in the same situation as Yaya! All along I thought he'd never accepted her for Na at all! You know it was going to be traumatic for NY if that showdown happened! It was going to be devastating! Thank goodness Yoshio saved the day! I hope that despicable M rot in hell (oh forgive my language) I hate him so much from the bottom of my heart!!!

Let Yoshio live please? I couldn't believe he is willing to trade his own son for Yaya! I don't know what you call that kind of love that  he is sacrificing your own blood??!! All these love from all of them are undeniably tremendous that each of them are willing to sacrifice themselves for they loved ones. They all deserve each other. What a great story. Love you Chaitra. You are very quick updating your ff. We are very fortunate to have you. I appreciate you so much.

To all my fellow NY Thanks so much, I appreciate you all. I'll be in lurking mode for couple of days. Have a great weekend. :rockon: