[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Welcome back   RakLakornNYK!!!

I've missed you na.   I still remembered all the warm birthday wishes and all those delicious and yummy treats you had for my birthday back in April.   Also, your signature for my birthday wishes that day was just awesome and I felt so special!

Thanks again, glad to see you stopping by and do visit us again soon....RS is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RakLakornNYK said:
Hearty Congratulations to P'Neezy for getting a glimpse of our cute cute Nadech naaa. Sorry for wishing you late as I was inactive for almost a month. Aaah you're really LUCKY naaa :D 

Belated Happy Birthday to Ptenchik

Khob khun naa Vimalee Bubba Del Rey Key MrsChumm m9saeteurn1 lovely_k queenyeon huanzhu yaya kugimiya and everybody for your updates, translations, pics and infos  :D

Chaitra.. Gosh!! I'm speechless!!! Your FFs made my day and I'm really enjoying reading them. Very very entertaining!! Why don't you consider a job in entertainment industry?? You would get selected in no time trust me!!! Thank you sooo very much darling, thank you so much  :D

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you key dear for your kind words.   It seems like MrsChum, you, and I are following all Yadech fan fictions here at AF and Yadech.com      I will call our group the " The Three Read-Kateers" hehehehehe.     I'm following chaitra's FF here, The Heir, Nothing is Eternal, and need to catch up with Lie by Kiki.   I'm also anxiously waiting for My Esan Husband and Burning Ashes.    I see Noy from Smooth Operator is back, and I hope she will have the time and motivation to pen another FF.

keylargo said:
@vimalee its very sweet of you to write a complimentary post on chaitra's ff and yadech's love i appreciate that ! it is without a doubt chaitra is excellent in her writing craft. being a novice she scores perfectly ! her story is absorbing we keep wanting more and arent disappointed bcos she indulges us to the max ! she pens yadechs lovey dovey scenes so romantically, i especially love nadechs undying expressive love, yaya is his everything, his world, constantly in his mind ! having said that nadech is yayas universe, all she endures for her love, how intensely they love !
thanks dear chaitra for your gift, i appreciate it extremely♥

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
You are very very welcome na chaitra and a big Congratulations on receiving the degree in Computer Science & Engineering!    Mine was Computer Science many years ago.    Good luck with your new job and I wish you all the very best with your new endeavor.

chaitra said:
@Vimalee,

hiiiiii :)

Sorry I was busy writing so i dint reply in the morning.

I must say,you have always been one the most sweetest and kindest. You are the first person who welcomed me to AF. You  interact with almost everyone with so much love and respect, I love that.

:) I love science, but i dint choose medicine. I just finished and got a degree in Computer science engineering. Will be going for a job pretty soon.

About the ff, I don't have enough words to express how thankful I am. But Thank you too much, sooo much, very very much. I'm so happy you liked it. You made time to express you opinion about the ff and I'm beyond grateful. Well I did only 50% of the job by writing the ff, the other 50% is done by you guys as you guys imagine it so well, you guys see what i see. SO THANK YOU SO MUCH :)

For a person who couldn't write about anything, I have managed to write (type) around 146 pages in Microsoft word, and that doesn't even include the climax. SO apart from the fact that i cannot believe that "I" have written so much, I really have to thank each and everyone of you guys who always read the ff, send feed backs and boost my energy and my confidence to continue writing. I mean this from my heart. :heart:

Some easy parts were so difficult to write, some difficult parts were really easy to write. Ex- The confrontation of Nadech and his dad which is my favorite confrontation, was written (typed) in 5 minutes. But some easy parts like M and Y engagement party which was explained in just 1 paragraph took me literally 1 full hour. I cant write a story in paragraphs, that's why it is in dialogues, i imagine the scene and put it on paper. 

I had forgotten about her quote in OOPS, but I think that lines sums up Yadech's love and Yaya's intention in the whole FF. Thank you Vimalee.
“Love is a feeling towards a person that no matter what, you will always stand by him/her and you can sacrifice for the person.”

Yadech have truly been inspirational.  They put a smile on my face all the time. I'm happy, i think that itself shows how much they affect. 
About Yadech and M i iwll comment after climax.

From the bottom of my heart I thank you so much Vimalee :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :) Do continue to read :)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Haha @Vimalee, I like that name "The Three Read-Kateers" . I'm also waiting for a lot of ff to be update too. I miss Sary, Noy, Cannytab, Kia, Zaz, Savantona and many more here in AF and Yadech.com. I love reading yadech ff , I can have my own imagination. Hope everyone will update their ff soon. Happy that Jinnxx updated and I'm all caught with her. Happy and grateful to have our own @Chaitra to entertain us with her amazing writing....keep them coming na!! You have lots of fans here that enjoy your writing.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
i more than like @vimalee @mc being the ff rat pack here, thanks vimalee. i love yadechs ffs, ive reread many of them, they're so amazingly written by our very talented writers, chaitra you too, and of course starring yadech ! have you read for me is you by ezah ? mc and i cried some there, its incomplete atm. we'll have to wait a while for noy shes back but not for writing yet. im so glad to share this additional love with you and mc♥

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
bubba said:
Good morning/night everyone and glad to see you back m9.

Glad to see Yaya got to meet one of the most acclaimed fashion designers in the world, Karl Lagerfield!

Yaya looks so elegant along with all the famous people there......

cr:withloveurassayas & yaya ig
thank you @bubba @mc posting these pics.im so proud of yaya ! she walked the red carpet, was front row guest, chatted with the legendary karl legerfeld and had pics with other equally famous celebs ! its a feat, having all these achievements in a day. not every tom, dick and harry gets to speak with karl legerfeld, hes the epitome of fashion and doesnt suffer fools gladly ! adele was under fire but he later apologized as she is such a big deal. says who yaya was too simply dressed for the event ? almost all the vips seen in the box including anna wintour adopted a dress down style, yaya did awesomely ☆☆☆

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
When I saw the teaser w/Yadech on instagram for RHLT, I greed greed and wanted to double like it so much, haha...

bubba

Keep On Smiling
MrsChum said:
So sweet of Mae Keaw or mayb (Nadech) post Yaya picture. Can one of you kind ladies translate what the comment said plssss!! Thank you!

It's so sweet of mae Keaw or Nadech :pervie:  to posted this and wrote, "I'm so pleased/proud of Yaya the most na ka."

Thanks MrsChum for sharing na ka.  

Yaya is so pretty......

cr:as tagged

@Vimalee, MrsChum, & key aka " The Three Read-Kateers", you gals are so funny and cute.  I love your group name!!!  And, @key, you're very welcome my dear.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
glad we made you laugh bubba it is what we are here for, laughter over blues.
wow such high compliments from mae keaw, im happy to know it. we too feel exactly the same. thanks so much bubba ure forever indulging us i appreciate and love it ♥u

meysaelee

sarNie Juvenile
So many to catch up thanks all to u ladies for the updated. I hope someone will share the links to Taew and Mario in the morning news..

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
meysaelee said:
So many to catch up thanks all to u ladies for the updated. I hope someone will share the links to Taew and Mario in the morning news..
Oh I got your back Mey!! Hehe j/k I'm an early bird so if I see some one post the clip I will post it here na. Good night to all :)

chaitra

sarNie Adult
HI ladies, I dont think i can post the climax today, I writing as fast as i can, but my brother fell ill. have to take care of him. so climax tomorrow, but i will post 2 parts today which leads to climax. I don't want to rush the climax. So sorry :) Have a good day. Will be posting in 3 hours. 

Thank you so much @Vimalee, @keylargo, @MrsChum. 
@bubba thank you for your amazing shares :)

jomacar2k6

sarNie Egg
@chaitra sorry to hear that your brother is ill. I know he's in good hand right doctor? Take your time please, I don't want you fall sick too. You know i am always monitoring your updates but your health is more important than anything else ok?

Love all your pix,vids, trans, everything. Bless all your heart.

I am just wondering if that's really a proud Mae K or someone is hacking their own mom's IG acct to express someone's admiration?! if you know what i mean! :pervie:

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 52

SIDE STORY - 5

Little Yaya (5 years old) was looking at the cotton candy. It was pink and fluffy and looked so delicious reminding her about the happy times she had just before a week, which was all destroyed by the flood. She wanted to taste it. She wanted to feel that happiness after a long time. She moved closer to the cotton candy, licking her lips.

The cotton candy moved to a side, a boy’s face appeared. He looked at her wondering as to why she was staring at his cotton candy.

Little Nadech (7 years old): (handing the cotton candy in her direction) Do you want some?

Yaya silently nodded.

Nadech: (smiling) Come sit.

Yaya sat next to him. He bent the cotton candy towards her. Yaya took a little and put it in her mouth. She smiled after a whole week.

Nadech: Do you like it?

Yaya: (smiling and nodding) Yes.

As soon as she smiled, he felt happy as he found her smile to be very cute, so he joined her by flashing his teeth at her on which cotton candy was stuck. Yaya laughed whole heartedly.

Nadech: (wondering) Why are you laughing?

Yaya: (giggling, pointing) You teeth is pink.

Nadech: (laughing, pointing) So is yours.

Both stopped. Flashed their teeth at each other and grinned.

Nadech: (smiling, waving at her) My name is BarryWhat is you name?

Yaya: (smiling, waving back at him) My name is Yaya.

Nadech was disappointed that he couldn’t shorten his name to get a good pet name. All his friends had pet names except him. He
thought of two choices in mind: Barry and Brent. He finally chose Barry as his pet name and made all his friends call him that. But when Yoshio returned home after 6 months, he scolded Nadech to not call himself Barry as it would be ridiculous to name him something different when his parents have already given him a nice name. Nadech being scared of his dad obeyed him from that day on.

They both sat next to each other sharing one cotton candy.

“What’s mine is yours and what’s yours is mine”, “P’Nadech is the reason why I even smile” had found its meaning so early in their lives.

Mae Keaw stood behind the temple pillar smiling at the two kids.

Mae Keaw: (came close to them, lifted Yaya and made her sit on her lap) Hi, my dear Yaya.

Yaya: (smiling) Hello.

Mae Keaw: Where are you parent’s dear? We will take you too them.

Yaya: (suddenly eyes filled with tears) I don’t know. They never came back.

Yaya cried her heart out reminding herself of the reality. Mae Keaw consoled her. Nadech had stopped eating and was looking at her crying feeling really sad for her. He didn’t understand what was happening, but felt bad the minute she cried. Mae Keaw wiped her tears and Nadech gave her the whole cotton candy.

Nadech: (giving her the cotton candy, dull) Please don’t cry.

Yaya was sobbing, hugging Mae Keaw’s chest. She dint eat. Nadech took a hand full of cotton candy and put it on his face as a fake mustache and made funny faces at her. Yaya could control herself. She chuckled.

Mae Keaw told them that she will be back in a minute and left. He then fed her the rest of the cotton candy.

Mae Keaw went inside the temple and enquired about Yaya and found out from one of the staff the she was rescued from the flood and that both her parents were identified to be dead.

Mae Keaw immediately decided to adopt her, but her best friend Urin (Mae Pla) flashed in her mind. Mae Pla had no one in her life. Her husband had died in an accident after 2 years after their marriage, she never had a kid, so Mae Keaw knew that if Yaya could stay with her, and then both mother and daughter would find love in each other’s company.

Mae Keaw informed the head of the temple about her decision. The head of the temple agreed immediately seeing that she was an army man’s wife and his close friend. Mae Keaw submited all the necessary details and documents and signs the legal document, holding herself responsible in case anything happens to Yaya. Adoption procedures were simple those days. She finishes all formalities within two hours and goes and meets the kids.

Mae Keaw: (smiling, bending down, and extending both hands at her) Yaya would you like to come with me.

Yaya: (hugging her, smiling) Yes.

Mae Keaw lifts her up and holds her.

Nadech: (pulling her hand) Mom, I’m hungry.

Mae Keaw: Dint you just eat before leaving home?

Nadech: But I’m still hungry.

Mae Keaw: Alright, I will take you to hotel and you and Yaya can eat whatever you want.

Nadech: (excited) Oh! Really?

Mae Keaw nods. She walks carrying Yaya in her arms, holding Nadech in other hand, him walking beside them. They both shared and ate everything possible ending with a strawberry milkshake. Nadech burped, which made Yaya giggle.

Mae Keaw takes her to Mae Pla’s home. She let both the kids play on the swing. Mae Keaw informs everything to her.

Mae Pla: (happy) You have no idea, what this means to me Sudarath?

Mae Keaw: What else could I do? I asked you to come and stay with me in my house, but you never listen. (Looking at Yaya on swings being pushed by Nadech) Isn’t she cute?

Mae Pla: (Smiling) The cutest.

Mae Keaw: (serious) But I have one condition. I will send 10,000 Baht every month from now on so that you and Yaya can lead a comfortable life. And it will help in Yaya’s education also.

Mae Pla: (dull) No Sudarath I can’t accept this.

Mae Keaw: (teasing) In that case, I will take her to my home. Nadech will get a sister and I will get a daughter.

Mae Pla: (seeing she doesn’t have a choice) Alright I accept. But I will open an account for Yaya, I want you to put it in her account so that she can use it for her education.

Mae Keaw nods.

Nadech and Yaya run towards the mothers. Nadech goes inside Mae Pla’s home to watch cartoon, while both mothers talk to Yaya.

Mae Keaw: Yaya this Mae Pla. Say Hi.

Yaya: (waving, smiling) Hi Mae Pla.

As soon she called her ‘Mae Pla’, Mae Pla felt complete. She was overwhelmed.

Mae Keaw: Yaya from today she will be your mother.

Yaya: (wondering) What happened to my old mother?

Mae Keaw: You old mother is with god now. So god has sent you a new mother.

Yaya: (happy) So my old mother is safe?

Mae Keaw: (touching her cheek) Both your mum and dad are safe with god. He has sent you a new mother so that she can love you.

Yaya goes near Mae Pla and asks her to bend. She does.

Yaya: (wondering) So you love me?

Mae Pla: (smiling)  Very Very much.

Yaya: (places her hand on her cheek) I love you too. Your skin is soft just like my mother’s.

Mae Pla: (kissing her palm) Will you stay with me dear?

Yaya: (smiling) Ok.

Mae Keaw and Mae Pla were extremely happy. They asked her about her details.

Mae Keaw: Yaya, what is your full name sweetheart?

Yaya: (mumbling) My name is “Ussaya Sebund”

They both were confused.

Mae Pla: (giving a piece of paper and pencil) Yaya can you write what you write in school about yourself.

Yaya wrote:

My name is Urassaya Sperbund.

My pet name is Yaya.

I like to read stories, play, dance, draw.

My mother is from Thailand.

My father is from Norway.

After getting few details like these both ladies were pretty satisfied. After they made sure Yaya was comfortable, Mae Keaw decides to go back home.

Mae Keaw: (waving) Ok Yaya Bye.

Yaya: (ran and held her hand) Won’t you stay with us?

Mae Keaw: (holding Yaya’s hand and kissing her cheeks) Awe. I will come tomorrow my dear.

Yaya: (happy) Really?

Mae Keaw: (smiling) Yes.

Yaya: (kissing her cheek) Ok bye.

Mae Keaw: (to Nadech) Come on baby, say bye to Yaya.

Nadech: (smiling) Yaya, I will bring you on more cotton candy tomorrow.

Yaya: (smiling) Ok.

Nadech: (waving) Bye.

Yaya: (waving) Bye.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the delay. It was written in a hurry. If there are any mistake then I will correct it tomorrow. :)