[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@chaitra---happy to see that both is awake. It was a roller coaster ride for me in chap 46. I was like.. " oh No No pls wake up don't you dare die".

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Hearty Congratulations to P'Neezy for getting a glimpse of our cute cute Nadech naaa. Sorry for wishing you late as I was inactive for almost a month. Aaah you're really LUCKY naaa :D 

Belated Happy Birthday to Ptenchik

Khob khun naa Vimalee Bubba Del Rey Key MrsChumm m9saeteurn1 lovely_k queenyeon huanzhu yaya kugimiya and everybody for your updates, translations, pics and infos  :D

Chaitra.. Gosh!! I'm speechless!!! Your FFs made my day and I'm really enjoying reading them. Very very entertaining!! Why don't you consider a job in entertainment industry?? You would get selected in no time trust me!!! Thank you sooo very much darling, thank you so much  :D

chaitra

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
Yaya at Chanel Haute Couture

Front row

Wow...... simple makeup, simple hairstyle, simple dress, nice boots, show stealing hand gear, lovely smile, simply beautiful girl. She looks fab. :) Thank you MrsChum.

Thank you so much RakLakornNYK, i feel great after reading you feed back. Such a confidence booster. I'm so glad you could read the ff. Try catching up fast na. 

Thank you MrsChum, Love it that you like it. :)

Your most welcome @Vimalee  Your truly of one the sweetest.   :heart:

Awe Joma, Thank you so much. Forget Pro, the word 'write'r means a lot to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Get through your shift with tons of energy :)  :arrg:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@raklakorn, pls stop by more often cus RS is almost here. Everyone is staring the count down...hehe

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na kha MrsChum for sharing the pictures and clip of Yaya at the Paris Fashion Week - Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2014/2015 Collections.

Wow, front seat section with the best view!    I will not be surprised if Yaya will wear one of these outfits at some future events.     She is very pretty in a very simple and clear make up, but I wished they would doll her up a little with her make up and hair since this is inter.   Nonetheless, she is very pretty!

I'm glad for Yaya that she had a chance to meet with some Hollywood celebrities:  Lily Collins, Jared Leto, and Kristin Stewart was there also.    Hum, now I'm anxious to find out more about her movie collaboration with several foreign countries

credit Urassayas IG

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much huanzhu for sharing this beautiful MV!    Both Neung and Lula have very soothing voice and they draw you in.   The music, lyrics, and melody are awesome and Mario and Teaw makes a beautiful pairing too.

Here's the link for mobile users:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AqqioWlvRcA&feature=youtu.be

huanzhu said:
official MV Rising Sun already out !! oh my am super excited

Cross Love (OST. The Rising Sun)

credit : GMM GRAMMY OFFICIAL

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Vimalee said:
Thank you na kha MrsChum for sharing the pictures and clip of Yaya at the Paris Fashion Week - Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2014/2015 Collections.

Wow, front seat section with the best view!    I will not be surprised if Yaya will wear one of these outfits at some future events.     She is very pretty in a very simple and clear make up, but I wished they would doll her up a little with her make up and hair since this is inter.   Nonetheless, she is very pretty!

I'm glad for Yaya that she had a chance to meet with some Hollywood celebrities:  Lily Collins, Jared Leto, and Kristin Stewart was there also.    Hum, now I'm anxious to find out more about her movie collaboration with several foreign countries

credit Urassayas IG
Vimalee hv they not come out about Yaya's upcoming movie?

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@chaitra,

Thank you so much for writing this wonderful fan fiction and for sharing your talents, precious time, and efforts with us here.   You are a very good writer; your story flows very well and at a good pace.  The story is intriguing, and the characters are well developed and thought out. 

You are interested in science and that’s just wonderful.   You will make an awesome scientist or a good doctor, nurse, or pharmacist if you are interested in medicine.

Now about this FF, you are great at describing and giving thoroughly detailed situations.   I felt like I was there myself, witnessing, and participating in many scenes.   For example; Yadech’s dancing class, I could imagine myself dancing to those steps even though I have two left feet.

I’m glad Yadech didn’t do the deed because I want their blessed union to be free of Michael’s threat and blackmailing.   I wanted their first time to be beautiful and not regretting afterward because they cannot be together since Yaya is
still engaged to Michael, and he still has control over her.

Mae Keaw is such a sweet loving and understanding mother and I’m glad she is always there for Nadech; especially at his lowest point.

Michael, what an arse!   Up until chapter 40, I still give him a benefit of a doubt, but he turns out to be more evil than I thought.   I couldn’t believe he would harm someone that his sister cares so much about, and who in the hell let your fiancée spending the night with another man.  He is pure evil and very good at it too.   I cannot handle or tolerate a guy slapping a woman, and I felt so bad for Yaya when Michael did that to her.  

The last several chapters really hit the climax like a roller coaster ride with so much anxiety and emotion.   I felt like I was watching a drama with split screens playing out Nadech’s and Yara’s helpless lives scene by scene in a parallel motion.  That’s very sad, indeed.

Last but not least.   Yadech’s love and I will quote Yaya’s definition of love from Oops article here:

“Love is a feeling towards a person that no matter what, you will always stand by him/her and you can sacrifice for the person.”  

This would sum up Yadech’s love in this FF.

Can’t wait to read more!!!

Once again, thank you so much for your love and support for Yadech and your dedication to this FF.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@vimalee its very sweet of you to write a complimentary post on chaitra's ff and yadech's love i appreciate that ! it is without a doubt chaitra is excellent in her writing craft. being a novice she scores perfectly ! her story is absorbing we keep wanting more and arent disappointed bcos she indulges us to the max ! she pens yadechs lovey dovey scenes so romantically, i especially love nadechs undying expressive love, yaya is his everything, his world, constantly in his mind ! having said that nadech is yayas universe, all she endures for her love, how intensely they love !
thanks dear chaitra for your gift, i appreciate it extremely♥

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@del rey @huanzhu @mc thank you for cross love and chanel links, really a beautiful ost. so proud of yaya in chanel and mixing with contemporaries. shes so beautiful, less is more in every way.
@rakLakorn nice to see you back, hope ure well.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 48

It was almost 2 pm. Nadech was anxiously waiting for Yaya, but there was no sign of her. Mae Keaw enters the ICU bringing him a bowl of soup.

Nadech: (curious) Mom, where is Yaya?

Mae Keaw: (turning away from him) She … I asked her to come in the evening. She wanted to get you lunch, but seeing that I had already prepared, I asked her to prepare dinner and come directly in the evening.

Nadech: (smiling) That’s great. It’s been so long since I have tasted anything she makes.

Mae Keaw: (smiling) Now please have this soup my dear.

Mae Keaw happily fed Nadech. After finishing his meal….

Nadech: (holding her palm in his) You know I love you a lot right?

Mae Keaw: (smiling) Yes baby. (Teasing) But not as much as I love you.

Nadech: (smiling, looking into her eyes, feeling bad) She is not coming right?

Mae Keaw knew there was no point in hiding the truth.  Her son could see right through her, just like his mother.

Mae Keaw: (nodding, disappointed) No.

Nadech: (depressed) Did she ever come?

Mae Keaw: (tears in eyes, nodding) No.

Nadech: (holding her cheeks, forcing a smiling) Why are you crying mum.

Mae Keaw: (crying) I can’t see you like this Nadech. When I heard about the fall, I almost though I lost you. If … If something would happen to you I would just die. But thank god you are safe. You need to recover fast that why I lied about Yaya or else you would never eat.

Nadech: (wiping her tears, hugging her, smiling and consoling) Oh mum! I’m fine. I am here. I’m absolutely fine. Please don’t cry or I will cry too. Besides, I will eat and recover for your sake. So please don’t worry.

Mae Keaw: (controlling herself, trying to smile) Nadech you dad wants to meet you. He would be dying to talk to you. (Getting up) I will go get him.

Nadech: (strict) I don’t want to see him. If he comes here I will get up and go.

Mae Keaw: (worried) But why…. He is your dad Nadech. He is extremely worried.

Nadech: (depressed, dull) He is the reason why she left me. He…He is the reason for all of it. I don’t want to see him. I really don’t want to see him.

Mae Keaw: (holding him) Ok my dear. Please calm down. Relax.

Nadech: (pleading) Mom will you do me favour?

Mae Keaw: Anything my dear.

Nadech: (desperate) I want to see her. I want to talk to her. Please can you call her and ask her to come here.

Mae Keaw: (bracing herself) Nadech… Michael and Yaya have gone out of country. Mint and Mark had come yesterday. I requested them to tell the truth. They said that Michael took her out of country for some work.

Nadech: (Thinking) Not possible. Something is really wrong. Mom I want my phone.

Mae Keaw: (ordering) NO Nadech. I will not let you get stressed. This time you have to listen to me.

Nadech: I’m begging you please give me my phone. Something is really wrong.

Mae Keaw: (worried) What do you mean?

Nadech: I don’t know yet. But you have to trust me mom. Please give me my phone. I promise I will not stress myself. I will eat on time and take all my pills on time, but please give me my phone.

Mae Keaw was now really worried as to what might have happened. She gave him his phone. Not even one message or call from Yaya. He immediately calls Mark, who was all happy to finally see his friend out of coma. Mark advises that he needs to rest and not think about anything. But Nadech insists him to come meet him immediately.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 49

Mark: (happy, hugging him) Nadech, my friend so happy to see you.

Nadech: (happy) Me too Mark. Where is Mint?

Mark: She sent you flowers. But they did not allow me to bring it into the ICU. Besides, she is busy handling your company and the work at site.

Nadech: (smiling) Oh I need to thank her so much. (pausing) So Yaya and Michael, out of the country for real?

Mark: (nodding, dull) Yes.

Nadech: (worried) But something feels wrong Mark. She saw me fall and the last thing I remember was her running towards me extremely worried, scared. And then I blacked out. Boy, I thought that would be the last time I ever see her. But it’s odd that she didn’t feel like coming to the hospital even once, no phone call, no message.

Mark: (thinking) I feel the same way too. Michael and Yaya were in the site when they saw you fall, yet no one has turned up till now.

Nadech: (alarmed) Mark did you get the tapes.

Mark: I did, but there was nothing important in it. Yaya just enters and leaves. All the staffs are just working normally.

Nadech: What about the tape inside the cabin?

Mark: NO such thing. There are no cameras inside his cabin.

Nadech: (wondering) Strange. How can a multi-million dollar company not have a CCTV in the most important cabin of the entire office? Mark check again. You are new. His old assistant might know. And Mark hand me that tape recording, I want to see myself.

Mark: (nodding) Ok. Here it’s on my phone itself.

Nadech viewed it but it wasn’t too clear.

Nadech: Can you put this in your laptop and show it to me?

Mark: I have a copy in my laptop. Wait. (Pausing, handing his laptop) Here.

Nadech: (The video playing) Ok she looks normal while entering.

Mark: (fast forwarding) And here she is existing. See I told you. Nothing.

Nadech: (alarmed, pointing) Wait. Look look. She seems to be walking faster now than compared to her entry. It’s like she is almost sprinting.

Mark: Hmm maybe she had to rush to the office.

Nadech: No Mark, she didn’t go back to her office that day. Mint has clarified this before

They replayed it.

Nadech: (pointing) Zoom here. Take a look at her wrists. It is closed and tightened. (Realizing) She is angry. And look at her face, she is sweating. Now why would a person sweat if they were in an AC room?

Mark: (confused) What could this mean?

Nadech: (replaying the video) Hold on Mark. Now pause exactly when she opens the cabin door to come out. Now zoom a little closer. (Pausing, pointing) Here take a look at this. (Worried) His chair is fallen down. And observe him; his left hand is on his left cheek.

Mark: (extremely confused) I can see all of this, but what exactly does it mean?

Nadech: (angry) They must have had an argument and my sweetheart has slapped him.

Mark: But if the argument did take place, at least the staff would here some noise. All of then are doing their work.

Nadech: Take a look at the width of his cabin wall. What do you gather from such a thick wall?

Mark: Oh Shit! It is soundproofed. That’s why none of them heard.

Nadech: A person who would sound proof his wall, will obviously have a hidden camera.

Mark: (excited, smiling) Oh my god. Nadech you should be a detective bro. But what could the argument be about it.

Nadech: (thinking from their first encounter with Michael) He likes her, she loves me, he must have threatened her about the project since that’s the only thing he is in control of and at that time the contracts were not yet signed. She knows it’s my dream project so she decided to sacrifice herself. She breaks up with me the minute I land. She blames Matt in all our arguments trying to push me towards her. Michael wants me to marry Matt that’s why he asks his dad to finalize engagement as fast as possible.

You know something Mark, I didn’t fall. I was pushed. The person who fell on me, nearly body slammed me, I couldn’t get a look at his face, but I know for a fact that I was pushed. And the only one who would want me out of the way is Michael. He is definitely blackmailing her. She was absolutely devastated when I fell. She ran towards me, but she or Michael never made it to hospital, that means Michael must be threatening her.

Mark: (sitting down stunned) You know I always thought that your love is so great, but I think you have a competition my friend. I can not only see what she means to you, but I can see how much you mean to her. In this case we must get her away from him as soon as possible.  I will go register a police complaint immediately.

Nadech: NO Mark. It will not work. He is a millionaire. They will wipe out this case like cleaning their damn table. We don’t have any proof against him and I bet Yaya will never justify. She dint tell me itself, you think she will tell the police. She is already pretty shaken to know that I’m in hospital, let alone give him a reason to him harm me again. Beside Yaya is atmost safe under Michael itself. If we get her away from him he will harm her. I’m in no condition to get up, let alone protect her. We don’t have proof and she won’t testify. We just have 2 options now. Get proof or make Yaya testify against him. But I need to recover first and fast. Until then she has to be under him. Mark did he tell you where he is going exactly?

Mark: No. I tried calling him later, but he doesn’t pick up.

Nadech: GPS track their phone. We need to find out where they are, and know if  Yaya is safe or not.

Mark: Got it. And I will also contact his old assistant.

Nadech nods and thanks Mark.

Nadech: But 1 thing, don’t share this with anyone except Mint. Be normal under all circumstances. Michael or Yaya shouldn’t get a clue that we know everything.

Mark nods and leaves.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will post more after 3 hours :) Have a great day :)