[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Just like Vimalee said, When it comes down to goofiness, no one can beat Yadech! 
Goofy but cute....hehe....... :bhehe:

Soooo handsomeeeee....... :wub:

Teaser of Cross Love - Lula and Neung Narongvit (OST for the Rising Sun).....Can't wait to hear Yadech sing this song....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH1d_28hido
cr:sanamluang
www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH1d_28hido

We love these pictures too na Yaya..... :wub:

Awwww....... :heart:

cr:as tagged

Happy 4th of July everyone!!!

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
WOW! Thanks for the shares! Both are so goofy, and childlike in a good way.
The newer recording sounds great!! I can't wait to hear the full and also Yadech's version. The Japanese singer also has a great, unique voice too. Good Morning/Night everyone! :)

Yes! Happy 4th of July!! Bye!!

I wish they got married for real! Maybe they did and it was a secret... Who knows -.-

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 37

Double date

Michael wasn’t angry when he knew what had happened, he rather found it challenging and was waiting to be with Yaya in front of Nadech. He knew Nadech was casually seeing Matt and that Yaya was still in his heart. This time Michael didn’t have the need to create the opportunity for him to be with Yaya or propel Nadech towards Matt; the opportunity had found its way to him, so he was more than excited. He also warned Yaya to act accordingly or else.

Both the boys had got their convertible cars seeing that they were going out for a long drive. Nadech and Yaya arrived together at the theatre same and Matt and Michael. Yaya was plugged into her Ipod the whole ride with Nadech not giving him a chance to speak. Michael had purchased the ticket and was waiting with Matt at the movie theatre.

Michael: (on seeing Yaya, came and Hugged her) Hi baby. You guys are so late. I was dying to see you.

Yaya: (smiling, but awkward in mind) HI.

Matt: (hugging Nadech) Hi Nadech.

Nadech: (smiling) Hi Matt. You look beautiful. (Put his hand on her shoulder) Shall we go inside?

Matt: (smiling, blushing) Yes.

Nadech and Matt went ahead. Yaya shoved him and walked; Michael forcefully held her waist warned her with his eyes and led her in.

Michael had his hands on her shoulder the whole time in the movie. Nadech didn’t bother to copy. He occasionally spoke to Matt discussing the scenes and just laughing with her. The person who was most awkward was Yaya. Frustrated at Nadech’s actions towards Matt, wanting to kill Michael, trying to act normal was the only things running in her mind.

Interval

The boys went to get some snacks.

Michael: 2 Nachos please and 2 Pepsi.

Nadech: Khun Michael, Yaya likes popcorn more than nachos.

Michael: (smiling) Oh Ok. 2 caramel popcorn.

Nadech: (interrupting, smiling, polite) She likes cheese flavor. Oh and she doesn’t like soft drinks, she would prefer juice or milkshake. Strawberry is her favorite milkshake.

Michael: (smiling but angry in mind) Thank you Khun Nadech. 1 cheese, 1 caramel, 1 Pepsi,  strawberry milkshake. (Turning to Nadech)  Oh in case you’re wondering about Matt she likes…

Nadech: (interrupting) No Khun Michael I would like to guess myself. 1 strawberry milkshake, 1 cheese popcorn for me and 1 mango juice, 1 caramel popcorn.

Michael: Khun Nadech, Matt doesn’t like mango juice. She always gets Pepsi at movies.

Nadech: (smiling) I would like to take my chance Khun Michael.

The boys entered. Matt had gone to the loo. The movie started.

Michael, Yaya, Matt, Nadech was the before sitting position. Matt arrived and Nadech stood up just to help her guide through the darkness. Matt just pushed him to the next seat and sat in his seat. So now it was Michael, Yaya, Nadech, Matt.

Yaya: (wondering) Michael how did you know I like strawberry milkshake?

Michael: (awkward) Khun Nadech was kind enough to let me know your choices.

Yaya just looked at Nadech smiled a bit to be polite and diverted her sight.

Nadech: (smiling) Matt. I got caramel popcorn for you. As an actress you must be watching you weight so I got you mango juice instead of Pepsi. Hope you don’t mind.

Matt: (smiling) Oh! I love mango juice. Thank you so much for thinking about me.

Nadech: (smiling) Anytime.

Nadech was not only winning Matt, but also defeating Michael in Yaya’s case. Michael wantedly put his hand on her shoulder making sure Nadech notice. There was this one scene which was so funny that even Yaya couldn’t control her laughter, placing her hand right on top of Nadech’s, both flinched and took their hands away.

The movie was over. They headed out in their cars, Michael with Yaya, Nadech with Matt. When they reached the outskirts of Bangkok, the boys had a race. Michael won. Then the cars slowed down to a smooth drive.

Nadech: (driving besides him) Good one Khun Michael.

Michael: (smiling) I won because my lady luck is sitting beside me Khun Nadech.

Nadech smiled and went ahead speeding a bit, with Matt standing and waving her scarf in the wind.

If Matt was the one, unaware of everything that was happening and enjoying the drive, Yaya was the least happy. Of course Michael noticed this.

Michael: What the hell is wrong with you? Dint I tell you to act better.

Yaya dint respond, she was depressed.

Michael: (yelling) Yaya I’m speaking to you. You know something, if my sister was not sitting in that car right now, things would have gone different for Nadech as a result of your action.

Yaya alerted herself.

Yaya: (reacting immediately) I’ll be better.

Michael: (smiling) That’s like my girl.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 38

Michael speeded up and caught up to Nadech.

Michael: Khun Nadech let’s stop at the next restaurant on the highway.

Nadech: Alright.

At the restaurant Michael was all sweet with Yaya.

Michael: (feeding her) Yaya, try this.

Yaya: (smiling) Sooo yummy, I love it Michael.

Matt: (seeing them) Awe, sooo cute. (Trying to feed Nadech) Nadech why don’t I feed you?

Nadech: (smiling, feeding Matt) Not if I feed you first.

Yaya: (jealous) Michael you have a bit of… (Wipes his chin with her finger)

Michael: (smiling, happy) Thank you sweet heart.

Nadech was furious in his mind. The girls headed out of the restaurant. There were a group of 5 boys who started teasing the girls. 2 guys got hold of Matt while the leader of the gang caught hold of Yaya’s hand.

Leader: (looking at her from top to bottom and walking around her) Look at her man, she is gorgeous. (Face to face) Hey baby, would you like to go on a ride with me or would you prefer to ride me? (Pulling her closer) Come on.

Yaya: (yelling, slapped him) Get your hands off me.

Leader: (touching his cheek where she slapped, held her hand pulling her) oh you are sooo gonna get it.

Nadech cleared the bill and walked out while Michael was in the restroom.

As soon as Nadech was what was happening, he went ballistic and charged at the guy holding Yaya.

Nadech: (roaring, charging at him) Get your hands of her, you fucker.

Nadech held his neck with one hand and with the other he held his hand which was on her and lifted it with his strength then punched that guy in the face. 2 guys got hold of him. The girls moved to the side. Nadech managed to get out of their hold and beat the hell out of them. Other 2 guys charged at him while Michael joined Nadech and managed to do some good amount of damage. Nadech got hold of the leader and blasted him properly yelling “don’t you ever touch her”. Even Michael could sense Nadech’s anger. They chased those people away. Nadech turned to tend to Yaya, but Michael races and hugged her.

Michael: (acting concerned) baby are you ok? (Touching her hands everywhere) Are you hurt?

Yaya: (awkward) I’m.. I’m fine.

Nadech just stood there looking at them. Matt runs to him concerned.

Matt: (concerned) Nadech are you ok?

Nadech: (smiling at Matt) I’m absolutely fine.

They immediately got into car and left. Michael was angry that Nadech got to save Yaya and be the hero. All of them arrived outside Macrovitz’s mansion. Michael’s car was the first one to arrive. He quickly got out and asked Yaya to get down.

As soon as Nadech car arrived, Michael held her and whispered “Nadech is here don’t move” and kissed her holding her waist.

Nadech immediately applied break when he witnessed the scene. The worst thing he could possibly ever imagine. Nadech was more hurt rather than furious.

Michael: (letting go of her lips) I had the best time of my life with you. (Pausing) Please go home safe.

Yaya just nodded. Her heart was aching at the thought of Nadech witnessing them. She knew how exactly he felt, as she felt the same thing too.

At the same time, Matt got out the car, went to his side and pecked his cheek distracting Nadech.

Matt: (smiling) I had a great time with you. Hope I get to see you tomorrow.

Nadech nodded and Matt happily ran inside.

Michael: (holding Yaya’s hand and walked toward Nadech) Khun Nadech…

Nadech: (interrupting) Don’t worry Khun Michael I will make sure she reaches safe.

Michael: (smiling wide) Thank you Khun Nadech.

Nadech nodded. Michael opened the door and made Yaya sit in Nadech’s car, closed the door.

Michael: (pecked her cheek) Bye baby.

Yaya: (Hesitating, forcing a smile) Bye.

Nadech was just looking straight at the road. He then drove as fast as he could trying to erase their kissing image from his mind. Yaya just sat there looking away from him. Both their hearts were aching yet no one spoke to each other. Her house arrived. Nadech got out, held her hand, took her inside her house, closed the door and left. Not even a single word.

He then parked the car in his driveway and just sat there for an hour, feeling depressed that she was slipping away from his hand. Mae Keaw managed to get him inside. Besides he had stopped sharing with his mom so he dint have choice but to go inside. But Mae Keaw could see that things were not getting any better. And on Monday she was about to find out how far exactly it has gone.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I might post another part, but not now later. Have fun :)   this part was written in a hurry, if there are any mistakes please let me know. Thank you :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi chaitra i dun like the dates. yaya forced upon by the repulsive m ! cant stand him holding her let alone kissed her ! the saddest is for nadech to see them kissing, breaks his heart totally ! he means it when he beat those guys to a pulp, how precious yaya is ! monday depresses me im not looking forward, someone please save yadech ! thanks chaitra.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Happy Fourth of July ladies and gentlemen (if there's any) Have a wonderful day with your love one..... whether BBQ-ing, camping, or gathering for firework, enjoy, have fun and besafe everyone.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning 4th of July everybody.

Awww.......waiting for a kiss from Mayumi :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: ......

So cute...... a very happy family (mother-father-daughter) .... :heart: :bhehe:

Wow.....so many ppl in this series........

cr:as tagged

They are so cute......Don't forget to tune in WIG 3, The Rising Sun (RRHLT & RFTD) this Sunday afternoon at 2:30pm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8jckhsYY-I&feature=youtu.be
cr:yum pooma

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank you @ptenchik @bubba. yaya is especially beautiful in solvil, like an angel, so graceful, elegant and delicate, surrounded by lovely flowers!

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 38

2 days passed away and Nadech and Yaya had not spoken to each other. Nadech however did meet Matt for lunch next day after
their double date. This fact was not hidden long as many entertainment channels and newspapers started posting their pictures quoting “the upcoming actress, the rising princess of entertainment Khun Matt Macrovitz dating the successful businessman Khun Nadech Kugimiya". Yaya literally had torn the newspaper when she saw this. Nadech was now worried that he has complicated the situation further as Matt’s reputation was also involved in it and it wasn’t just about him and Yaya.

On Sunday Michael comes to Nadech’s home and invites Nadech’s parents to his house on Monday. Michael also privately informs Yoshio to go ahead with the plan.

Nadech came home that day evening returning from the site. Yoshio was waiting for him. Nadech had not spoken to his dad from the time the incident had happened.

Yoshio: (siting on his chair) Nadech wait. I want to talk to you.

Nadech: (avoiding his gaze) I don’t want to.

Yoshio: (raising voice a bit) Nadech, Its important. I want to talk to you.

Nadech went a sat opposite to him. In his entire life he had never sat without his dad’s permission, but seeing that he was main reason in him and Yaya going apart, he didn’t care.

Nadech: (straight) What... (Pausing) Dad.

Yoshio: (keeping a newspaper on the table) See this.

Nadech saw the article about him and Matt.

Nadech: (confused but cool) What about it?

Yoshio: (smiling a bit) I happily accept her.

Nadech: (straight) Accept her for what?

Nadech was speaking the same way his dad spoke when Yaya had come.

Yoshio: (strict) As my daughter- in- law.

Mae Keaw and Nadech were shocked.

Nadech: (straight, raising her voice a bit) I don’t love her and I will not marry her. I love Yaya and I will marry only Yaya.

Yoshio: (pointing at the newspaper) What is all this nonsense then?

Nadech: It’s my personal. I don’t have to tell you anything.

Yoshio: But you need to answer to her parents at least right. (Nadech shocked) Michael had come home. He has invited you to come to their house tomorrow, regarding yours and Matt’s engagement finalization.

Nadech was stunned.

Nadech: Engagement? When I don’t love her and when I won’t marry her, why should I get engaged to her?

Yoshio: Then why you are you going out with her. Her family has a huge name in the society; if you are just passing time with her then just end this relationship instantly.

Nadech: (declaring) That’s exactly what I will do.

Nadech gets up and turns to go upstairs when

Yoshio: But I will ask you one thing. One thing only. Can you do it?

Nadech: (turning around) What?

Yoshio: I want you to come to their house at 5 in the evening. Just come to their house and then tell her parents whatever you
have decided.

Nadech: Alright. I will come to their house tomorrow.

It had not even flashed in Nadech’s brain that Yaya might also be there. Even in his wildest imagination Nadech couldn't have speculated what’s about to come.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Monday. Michael had asked Yaya to come to their home at 8 am so that he could introduce her to his parents. Michael’s parents immediately took a liking for Yaya as she was well mannered, respectful and polite towards them. Michael’s parents and sister had no part in Michael’s evil schemes so there was no point in being rude to them.

Michael’s dad was American while mum Thai. Both Michael and Matt were pure reflections of their mother.

It was 5 pm. Nadech and his family arrived.

Michael’s dad: (shaking hands with parents and hugging Nadech) Good evening Mr and Mrs. Kugimiya and of course Nadech my boy. Michael has told me so much about you.

Nadech and his family wished them and went inside and sat. They were served with snacks.

Michael’s dad: (smiling) So Nadech how is the construction going on? I went through your project plan. I have to admit. Pretty impressive design.

Nadech: (polite) Thank you Khun Macrovitz. To get compliments from a great architect like you is my honour.

Michael’s dad: I heard Yaya was also the part of designing the plan.

Nadech: (smiling) Yes definitely. She is very talented.

Nadech suddenly wondered as to how he would know about her, seeing that Michael had started seeing her recently.

Michael’s mum: (smiling) She is really wonderful. She actually is getting dressed for the engagement. I think she will come down soon. I will go and check.

Nadech and Mae Keaw were in absolute shock.

Nadech: (shocked) Eng….engagement?????

Michael’s dad: (smiling) Yes dear boy. Didn’t your dad inform you? I thought Michael told him yesterday.

Nadech gave a sharp look at his dad and just controlled himself. He was distraught. He just looked down and remained silent. Seeing this, Mae Keaw spoke.

Mae Keaw: (absolutely shocked) But so sudden???

Michael’s dad: (smiling) Oh kids these days are so fast. You can’t really tell them anything. Besides I don’t think we could have
found a better girl for my kid. Yaya is amazing.

Nadech still silent.

Mae Keaw: (worried) But didn’t the project start recently? I mean engagement so sudden.

Michael’s dad: (smiling) Michael adores her. He has 
been this way from childhood. If he likes anything he wants it immediately. (Laughing) Who knew it would apply to finding a life partner also? But like I said Yaya is truly amazing. We just spent the whole day with her and I can already guaranty that we couldn’t have found a better girl for Michael.

Mae Keaw politely smiled at him.

Matt comes down.

Matt: (smiling) Hi Nadech.

Nadech: (polite) Hello Matt.

Matt greets his parents too.

Matt: (happily wondering) I still can’t believe that Michael is getting engaged so fast.

Nadech: (forcing a smile) Yes. It’s unbelievable.

Matt: Guess what I just took a picture of Yaya. (Showing her pic in phone) She is stunning right?

Nadech always wanted to see her in engagement clothes. He was overwhelmed. She looked beautiful. He was getting more depressed.

Nadech: (controlling himself) Yes.

Michael’s dad: So Nadech we invited you today for two things. One. Since Yaya has no one, I thought ‘you’ being her boss can keep her company while the ceremony takes place. Her nervousness will reduce. Two. (smiling) I wanted to know what your intentions with Matt are?

Nadech was worried what could he tell to a concerned parent of a daughter.

Matt: (interrupts, smiling) I’m sure Michael would have put you up to this. I do not want to hurry like him. I am still filming a lakorn.

Nadech was relieved. He spoke immediately.

Nadech: I respect her a lot Khun Macrovitz. I like to spend time with her, but I don’t think we have reached the status of ‘lovers’. Besides Matt has her lakorn to film and I have to spend lot of time at the project. So I don’t think there is any need to hurry.

Yoshio thought Nadech will agree for the engagement as soon as he founds out about Yaya. But Nadech still had control on his emotions. Yoshio was worried.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 39

Matt: (smiling) I agree.

Michael’s dad: That’s good my boy. But she is my dearest daughter you know. I will obviously be concerned.

Nadech: (smiling) I understand. Don’t worry Khun Macrovitz I will take care of her to the best of my ability.

Michael’s dad: (smiling) But just so you know when you guys are ready, just let us know so that we can proceed with your engagements too.

Nadech: (smiling) Definitely. (Pausing) May I ask why there are no other guests?

Michael’s dad: We don’t have many relatives in Thailand as we were in America for a long time and Yaya doesn’t have anyone so it’s just us. (Sighing) Poor girl. Yaya must feel so lonely at this time. Yaya and Matt will be no different to me. Both are my daughters. By the way, day after Michael and Yaya will throw a party for their friends. I and his mum dislike parties so it’s just for the kids.

Nadech: (smiling) Sir, can you excuse us for a minute. I need to talk to my parents about something.

Nadech took his parents outside.

Mae Keaw: Nadech What is all of this?

Nadech: Mum please, don’t ask anything now. I will tell you later. I need a favour from you. Please you both have to do it no
matter what.

Mae Keaw: Yes of course.

Nadech: Mum, Dad, I want you both to represent Yaya’s parents. I don’t want her to feel alone at such a time. Every girl would want her parents to stand beside them in such occasions so I want you both to represent as her parents. Please it’s a request.

Mae Keaw: (emotional) But Nadech. How can I give my son’s life and happiness to someone else with my own hands?

Nadech: (pleading) Mum please I’m begging you. You have to do it. Please.

Mae Keaw: (pulling herself together) Ok my son.

Yoshio: Impossible.

Nadech: (angry, depressed, tears in his eyes) Khun Yoshio let me tell you one thing. Today I’m standing in this position only
because of you. I have lost the love of my life only because of you, so unless you want to lose you son forever, you better agree. I will move on with my life and give chance to “me and Matt” only when I see Yaya happily married to Michael. I’m not taking NO for answer.

Yoshio: Alright.

Nadech: (smirking) Did you see how time changes. The person who referred to her as “orphan” is now filling her parent's position. God truly works in mysterious ways.

Nadech and his parents went back inside.

Michael’s dad: (happy) Ah! you guys have come on the right time. Here they come.

Michael and Yaya entered in their engagement dresses. Yaya was absolutely stunning. She looked so serene and pure. Nadech couldn’t take his eyes of her. He had always imagined her in those clothes dreaming about their engagement. Even though reality seemed different, for him she looked like an angel. Michael was impeccably dressed.

Michael: (smiling) Khun Nadech, so glad you could come.

Nadech: (controlling himself, smiling) Happy to be here Khun Michael.

Yaya on the other hand didn’t have the courage to lift her head up. She was dying inside. The thought of standing in front of Mae
Keaw and Nadech made her feel like her ultimate betrayal.

Nadech: (Directly to Yaya) Yaya you look beautiful.

Yaya: (alarmed, hesitating) Thank You Khun Nadech.

Nadech: (turning to Michael’s dad) Khun Macrovitz, you did mention that I’m the only one from Yaya’s side right. But you see we will take part in this only if you give my parents the honor of representing Yaya’s parents. I have known her from 2 and half years so she is family to me.

Michael’s dad: (overwhelmed) Matt was right you know. You are a gem by boy. (smiling) But you need to ask Yaya yourself.

Everyone was so happy except for Yaya. The dying feeling in her had increased to a greater extent. How can anyone be so
selfless? How on earth can anyone be so selfless? Yaya was reaching her breaking point. She tried to hold herself together. She had never expected this from Nadech.

Nadech: (went and held her hands in his, looking into her eyes showing all his pain but forcing a smile) Yaya would you please give us this honor?

Yaya couldn’t control her eyes this time. She reciprocated his pain. She couldn’t look at him anymore, but Nadech was holding onto her hands tightly so she just looked down and nodded 'yes' and slowly got her hands out of his hold.

Yaya: Can you all just excuse me for a second I need to use the washroom.

Yaya quickly rushed to the washroom. Her anxiety was back, but falling unconscious was not an option given the scenario. She fell to her knees feeling short of breath. She thumped her chest with force repeatedly. Finally she was able to get herself together but only physically. Her heart was already shattered into thousand pieces. She searched every corner of her soul trying to find those tears, so desperate to cry but no such luck. Yaya had no choice but to forcefully bottle her emotions and seal it shut. She just had to endure it till Nadech and Matt marry each other and then she would disappear as Michael would never think of harming his sister or her husband.

Yaya came out forcing a smile.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
so much pain and heartache and totally unfair to nadech thrown on the spot ! it is such a big issue i wish yaya would trust nadech and not come to this affliction, the worst agony they're both suffering so very very sad ! thanks chaitra.

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
@bubba Thanks for the pics :) yes! Can't wait for the series! I've seen that this thread was dated back in 2012. You gals must have been waiting for so long!! The reactions to who was being casted in the lakorn was funny and entertaining, seeing others opinions on who should be in the lakorn. Yaya is very gorgeous in the Sovil et Titus picture

@Chaitra Thank you for the new update. I feel so bad for both of them, especially Yaya. She's been through so much. She doesn't feel accepted by Nadech's family fully because Yoshio plays a big part of Nadech's life. Michael is being a rich, spoiled, DOUCHE getting everything he wants. Yaya just wants her lover to be happy now, and that's so sad :,( both want to see each other happy, but actually are suffering. I will be patiently waiting for another update @chaitra :)

@keylargo Totally agree

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 40

The engagement was pretty simple and not so traditional. There was no “Khan Maak” procession. They would just discuss the “sin sodt” (dowry) which the groom was supposed to pay to the bride. Then ring ceremony and done.

Bride and groom’s family sat opposite to each other. Nadech acted as the happy mediator.

Nadech: (smiling and sitting next to Yaya) So, what you like to offer ‘our’ bride Khun Michael.

Mae Keaw: (smiling, sitting on her other side) Michael, you know our girl is precious so you better make a good offer or we might have to keep her with us.

Michael: (smiling) I have just purchased a mansion and a Ferrari for Yaya. The mansion is right next to our house. I would like to give all of that to her.

Yoshio: (polite) Come on Yaya you have to accept. This is such a good offer.

Yaya: (looking down, polite) I don’t want anything.

Michael’s dad: Come on my dear. You are not supposed to reject what we give. You are like my daughter.

Matt: (smiling) Yaya you’re practically my sister now, please accept it.

Nadech: (hurt but polite) Yaya every girl wishes for a dream house and Khun Michael is giving you yours. Please don’t reject.

He was killing her. Nadech was killing her with his lines. Yaya just remembered their house; the one Nadech had built with all his love.

Michael: (stiffening his voice) Yaya please don’t reject.

Yaya startled out of her thoughts.

Yaya: (polite) Alright.

Everyone clapped. Now Michael’s parents gave special dishes decorated with floral accents containing 9 types of sweets (since 9 is lucky no. in Thailand), lots of cash and jewellery and the engagement ring.

Nadech gently extended Yaya’s hand and Michael placed the ring on Yaya’s finger. Michael gave her a huge diamond ring. Nadech was the first one to wish them good luck.

Everyone celebrated with lots of food.

Nadech: (announcing happily, looking at Yaya) Since we are from the bride’s side I would like to host the engagement party for Yaya …and Michael. Its my gift to you both.

Michael: (smiling) That is not necessary Khun Nadech.

Nadech: I insist Khun Michael. You can’t say no.

Michael: (smiling) Alright.

Nadech: (smiling) So I will see you day after at the party. Why don’t you send you assistant to me Khun Michael and I will send all the details through him.

Michael: (smiling) Ok Khun Nadech.

Yaya quickly changed and came down.

Nadech: Ok then we will leave. Come Yaya I will drop you home.

Michael: (smiling) That will not be necessary Khun Nadech. I couldn’t stay away from my ‘fiancée’. I shifted all her things to the new house this morning, so that she could stay there comfortably. I will stay in this house till we get married and after that we can live together.

Yaya was shocked as much as Nadech. So that’s what he was doing when Yaya was with his parents.

Nadech: (worried, wondering) SO when are you planning to get married Khun Michael???

Michael: (smiling, teasing) I will surprise you like today Khun Nadech. Just wait and see.

Nadech: (feeling bad that he couldn’t get a chance to talk to her but polite) Oh! That’s great Khun Michael. Once again, congratulations to you and Yaya. We will leave now.

Nadech and his family bid them good bye. Michael dropped Yaya to her new home. It was twice as big than Nadech’s house and architecturally magnificent, but obviously lacked the love which had glorified Nadech’s house.

Michael showed all the rooms. Yaya just followed him. She was disinterested, but could afford to say anything.

Yaya: (dull) Michael I have done everything you asked me but can you do one thing?

Michael: (smiling) Anything sweetheart.

Yaya: (polite) Can you please leave me alone for today? Please.

Michael: Alright, but just because you and Nadech behaved well today and the fact that you are tired from morning. I say to say though Nadech is great, (proud) I have selected the right boy for my sister.

Yaya: Thank you.

Michael left and Yaya just lay motionless on the bed. Nadech on the other side had locked himself in his room. He did not open even when Mae Keaw requested. Finally he opened when Mark and Mint rushed to his house.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please have patience. Nadech has not given up yet. Just wait and see what happens at the party. Have a good day :)

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Del Rey said:
@Chaitra Thank you for the new update. I feel so bad for both of them, especially Yaya. She's been through so much. She doesn't feel accepted by Nadech's family fully because Yoshio plays a big part of Nadech's life. Michael is being a rich, spoiled, DOUCHE getting everything he wants. Yaya just wants her lover to be happy now, and that's so sad :,( both want to see each other happy, but actually are suffering. I will be patiently waiting for another update @chaitra :)

@keylargo Totally agree

Key and rey,
That's the thing, The more he expresses his love, the more determination she gets to stay away from him. she doesn't want Michael to even touch his nail and she has no choice but to listen to Michael, but that doesn't mean she is not suffering. 
Let them reach their ultimate 'low' then the only way is to rise 'up'.

HINT(to lift up your moods) Remember Yaya had complained about them not being physical. Well Nadech did say he will try everything right. He He Wait for the party.

EVERY CHAPTER FROM NOW IS A COUNTDOWN TO CLIMAX. The ff is reaching its end. I hope you guys don't miss these final chapters.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
its the lowest point for our yadech, blocked every way by evil m!!! did mark and mint bring hopes, rescue plans for yadech ? i look forward to your answer. thank you chaitra.