[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

chaitra

sarNie Adult
HI Rey :)
Hope your doing good. Thank you sooooooooo much :) continue to read. That's it for now, I think its better you take rest. I might post another 2 parts after 7 -8 hours, not sure coz who knows when what will happen (like yesterday).

HI key, :)
No stress. Writing the ff is not at all a burden for me. When I get an idea I would like to write it down immediately, even if its way past bed time. I thought of skipping the part where they declare their love to each other for the first time, but Junyukio pm me and particularly requested to write about it.

@Junyukio Part 35 specially dedicated to you. :)

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
@chaitra WOW!! OMGOSH!!!! This literally made me squeal! I'm smiling ear to ear! I adore how well you described these scenes that I can image them in my head!!! :D :D it's so funny how Nadech tests Yaya by saying something about "going out" with Anne, and then it sort of fails when Yaya has her "date". And the relationship between Nadech and Mae Keaw is soooo cute because she already knows about Yaya HAHA!! I started smiling even wider when Nadech stops her, and tells her to cancel her "date" because his plan goes wrong, and he doesn't want her to go out with ANYONE. He's so protective!

It's okay! Thanks for the update! Im good, and I hope your doing good too or even better!! I appreciate your hard work towards this ff and keeping me entertained for the summer!! I can't wait for what will happen next! Will there be more cute flashbacks??? Would love to read about it too :)

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Del Rey said:
@chaitra WOW!! OMGOSH!!!! This literally made me squeal! I'm smiling ear to ear! I adore how well you described these scenes that I can image them in my head!!! :D :D it's so funny how Nadech tests Yaya by saying something about "going out" with Anne, and then it sort of fails when Yaya has her "date". And the relationship between Nadech and Mae Keaw is soooo cute because she already knows about Yaya HAHA!! I started smiling even wider when Nadech stops her, and tells her to cancel her "date" because his plan goes wrong, and he doesn't want her to go out with ANYONE. He's so protective!

It's okay! Thanks for the update! Im good, and I hope your doing good too or even better! No need to rush! I appreciate your hard work towards this ff!

I need to thank You and @bubba for this part. Remember you guys had translated our Yadech opinions on love from oops magazine. Nadech mentioned that he will fake a date to see if his girl will feel jealous or not. Yaya also said that she will tell immediately as she will not like if he goes out with someone else. That's why this scene is this way.

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Haha thanks, but you should just thank @bubba and the other translators because they actually translated it! I just shared the photos :D I connected that scene with the interview too! Hahaha!!! Oh this is soo cute! What if Nadech actually did this to Yaya!! OMG THE IMAGES AND THOUGHTS IN MY HEAD ARE RUNNING WILD!!!!! Haha

I'm rereading the chapter just to make me squeal again HAHA :D

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Oh last but not the least, 

Key, You have been with me in this journey from the start of this ff. I bet most of them wanted to read the FF just because they read you amazing summaries. The way you summarize each update adds that extra bit of magic to the ff. I officially want to dedicate this entire Fan Fiction to you key. Thank you so much. :) Hope you will be a part of this journey till the end :)

P.S : I just read you comment. LOL. I love to dance but I don't know salsa. Always wanted to learn but really, i dont know salsa. I was watching a lot of videos yesterday to write that part. That's why it takes a lot of time even if i have to just post 1 or 2 parts. Dance is so difficult to write. Had to picture Yadech doing those steps and then relate to the story. Hope I have translated the moves well and you people are able to see what i see.

jomacar2k6

sarNie Egg
Yes indeed! Love is in the air! oh my gosh, I am loving the story line very romantic! @chaitra you are very much appreciated for sharing ur ff, you are very talented. Can't wait for them to get back together and be lovey dovey!

To all of you here Thank you very much for updates, translations, photos, vids, you are all greatly appreciated.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
ure absolutely the sweetest chaitra ! thank you im honoured ! i'll be riding this journey with you cos i love it and future yadech ffs if ure planning. im 110% dedicated to yadech ffs. i'll decline politely to read if they were paired with others to be spared. hope you understand in case your future works direct that way. thank you so much chaitra ♥

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you @Chaitra for the update in your ff....will try to read it when I have time. This wknd will be very hectic for me...

We have about two more week left for RS1 to air. Lots of pic and teaser coming out slowing. Can't wait!! I hope it worth the wait :)

Our lovely couple never have a normal picture like other couple. Always goofing around but what ever they do it always look cute.

Not sure if this been posted yet but could this be little Ryu and Mayumi when they first met?? If I remember right it was love at first sight for little Mayumi when little Ryu help her out when she fail. From that day Mayumi have only Ryu in her heart. Correct me if in wrong...

Cr. as tag, withloveurassaya, meawsy

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 36 

The present…

Yaya was in the field. Nadech arrived to his office as he wanted Mark to meet him.

Mark arrived at 10. Mint accompanies him in the elevator to the office. Mark noticed Mint. He was mesmerized by her. She looked extremely pretty. She got out and walked ahead while he followed her. She went to her seat. He then diverted and went to Nadech’s cabin.

Mark: (casually) Hi dude Whatsup?

Nadech: Nothing just worried.

Mark: (pointing at Mint through the transparent part of the cabin) Who is that girl?

Nadech: (got up to look) Who?.. Her…. She is Mint. (Realising) Hey Mark don’t you dare.

Mark: (complaining) What’s your problem?

Nadech: (smiling, warning) Oh I don’t have any problem. But if you go in her direction then you might.

Mark: Oh is that so.

Nadech: (patting his back) She will trample you my friend. Don’t play with fire.

Mark: (excited) In that case you have to introduce me to her.

Nadech: (realizing) Dude how can I forget her. She is Yaya’s best friend. She will definitely know something.

Nadech called Mint to his cabin. Mint arrived.

Nadech: Mint please sit.

Mint: (confused) What happened Khun Nadech?

Nadech: Mint, please think of me as your brother. Call me P’. Mint I need you to be honest. Did you know that Yaya is dating Michael?

Yaya: (completely shocked, remembering) WHAT??? That explains it Khun... P’Nadech.

Mark and Nadech starred at her in astonishment.

Nadech: What is it Mint? You have to tell me. I’m requesting you.

Mint: I don’t know how to say this P’Nadech. But I don’t believe this, "Yaya and Michael"? NO way in hell she can leave you.

Nadech: Mint please, you have to tell.

Mint tells him about the hug and her reactions. Mark adds that this happened on the same day as the phone incident.

Nadech was furious but he controlled himself.

Mint: I still find it difficult to believe that Yaya could leave you. Trust me she had loved you more than herself.

Nadech: that’s exactly is the question.

Mint: Actually, Yaya seems to be avoiding me from the time you guys had dinner at your home. May I ask what happened?

Nadech tell everything that happened at his home and the America incident.

Mint: (calming down) That explains it. Yaya was extremely worried about the dinner. She constantly confessed that she doesn’t deserve a person like you and that someday you will be taken away from her like her parents.

Nadech: (depressed) I think the same thing too. If my dad wouldn’t have said that, then we would never be in this stage. I feel guilty that I left her without tending to her feeling and went to America. Oh god what do I do now. (Pausing) I promise that I will do everything I can to get her back.

Mark cleared his throat.

Nadech: Mint by the way this is Mark, my best friend. He works for Michael.

Mark grins and extends his hand and Mint reciprocates.

Mark: Hi Mint.

Mint: Hello Khun Mark

Mark: (smiling) Call me just Mark

Mint: (wondering) Ok Mark! (Turning to Nadech) Ok P’Nadech I will leave now. I will talk to Yaya face to face and try to find out. If you need any help please remember this sister.

Nadech smiles and nods, Mark grins at her. Mint smiles back at the boys noticing Mark and leaves.

Nadech: (turning to Mark) So any luck with Michael?

Mark: Nothing as such. But Michael just cancelled all his appointments on Monday. Till now he has never done such a thing. It feels like something big is going to happen. The only time he has ever cancelled was when (sulking) he went out on a date with “Yaya”.

Nadech: (sighing) Hmm take a look at this.

Nadech hands him a leave letter by Yaya, which she had put it on his desk. The leave letter was for 1 day. “Monday”.

Mark: (shocked) This explains his activity. But what could this be for?

Nadech: (casual) Probably just another date.

Mark: But whole day?

Nadech: (thinking) This must be the reaction for what happen last night. It’s time to take part in the game.                  
Nadech calls Matt.

Nadech: "Khun Matt, how are you?"

"I’m good."

"I called suddenly because; I would like to have that dinner with you."

"I’m also excited."

"Alright I will call you Matt and you can call me Nadech."

"No worries. As soon as you’re shooting finishes, I will come and pick you up myself."

Matt and Nadech went out for dinner. Matt came home and informed Michael about the latest development. Michael was more than happy to see all the things fall in its place. He informed his success to Yaya. Yaya dint seem affected. She knew it was just a game. In fact, she was the only who knew what was happening.

Nadech never bothered to flirt with Matt, he was simply a gentleman and polite. Matt on the other hand was having different reactions. She was already having sleepless nights. She invited him to go out for lunch the next day. Nadech accepted. Then Nadech invited her to visit the site next day. She obviously came.

Matt: (happy) Nadech. Hiiiiiiiiiiii.

Nadech and Yaya turned back. Nadech sulked that she had come, but seeing that Yaya was there Nadech happily went towards Matt.

Nadech: (happy) Hi Matt. So glad you could come.

Matt: (smiling) How can I not come when you have specially invited me?

Nadech: Of course. They are layering the bricks for the foundation. It’s a lengthy procedure, so I thought why not invite you, at least I will have something pleasant to look at when there is so much work.

Matt was overwhelmed. Nadech had never spoken like that before in spite of going on dates with her. He did it only in Yaya’s presence.

Matt: (beaming) Anything for you Nadech.

Nadech: (smiling) Come on Matt I will take you around and show you.

Yaya was never affected when Michael informed her about Nadech and Matt, but she sure was boiling red at their live actions.

Yaya: (talking to herself, angry) (mimicking Matt) “Nadech…” (Pausing) How dare she calls him like that?

(Mimicking Nadech) “I will have something pleasant to look at woooooooooo”. (angry, so very angry) You want her to be in front of you na ok fine, just wait till I go out of your life then you sit and look at her as much as you want.

Yaya angrily stomps away in the other direction.

Nadech and Matt came back to Yaya after a while.

Matt: Ok Nadech I will see you tomorrow.

Nadech: How can I miss it? I so want to see that movie, especially with you.

Matt: (smiling) Same here. (Pausing, just trying to be polite) Khun Yaya would you like to join us?

Yaya: (smiling wide) Sorry Khun Matt. I have made plans with Michael. Din’t Michael tell you?

Matt: (smiling, wondering) Tell me what? (Realising) OH! Don’t tell me???? You guys are going out? (Excited) That’s why… That’s why he has your picture in his phone and he always keeps looking at it.

Yaya: (smiling) Yes. (Looking at Nadech) Michael is taking me out for a long drive. But let’s see what happens. I don’t know if Khun Nadech will let me go early tomorrow, especially when I have already asked for a leave on Monday.

Matt: (turning to Nadech) Nadech come on. Please let her go na.

Nadech smiled at Matt and turned towards Yaya.

Nadech: (strict) Khun Yaya you are free to go tomorrow and even on Monday. (Turning to Matt excited) In fact why don’t we all go for a movie and then go for a long drive. (Pausing, smiling) Like a double date.

The word ‘date’ was enough for Matt. She simply agreed.

Nadech: (looking at Yaya) May be Khun Yaya is hesitating to accept. And what will Khun Michael say about this?

Matt: (excited) Khun Yaya. Hell I’ll call you Yaya from now. And you call me Matt. You are coming with us that’s it. I will take care of brother don’t worry about it. Aaaaaaaa this is going to be awesome.

Yaya: (hesitating that her plan back fired) Ok….. ok Matt.

Matt left. Nadech smirked at Yaya and carried on with his work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wait and see what happens when Nadech finds out about their engagement announcement. Thats it for today ladies. have a great evening. Bye :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks chitra. i cant figure matts character if shes simple-minded? i dun know if she'll be yadechs ally against m when she realises they're in love. so far she hasnt thrown herself at nadech. she even extended first name basis to yaya. their dates will be full of tension what'll happen? i hope it wont conclude with engagement with the wrong party ! will mark&mint be able to uncover some truth before its too late, ie the engagement, i hope so, cant bear it! thanks vm chaitra.

Thanks and appreciation are sent your way from my MY friend. Shes following your story closely, cant bear what yaya is going through with m and loves nadechs character. my friend's love for yadech is just as immense as us and i learn/receive so much info about yadech from her. Thank you chaitra.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@ptenchik @mc thank you for sharing these beautiful mvs love them. thanks mc for posting so many pics. yadech are so cute and well loved so are u.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Good Morning to you ladies from Northern Cali! Have J4 to some of you! :beer:  :toast:  Hehe so true Mrs Chum, they can never have good pictures. It's like they do it on purpose...we can't get serious pictures. haha they are too cute though.

Cr: As tagged.

Sorry if there is double post.

Thank You Mrs Chum for the video.  I cannot wait to hear their lovely voices for the OST.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
thanks chitra. i cant figure matts character if shes simple-minded? i dun know if she'll be yadechs ally against m when she realises they're in love. so far she hasnt thrown herself at nadech. she even extended first name basis to yaya. their dates will be full of tension what'll happen? i hope it wont conclude with engagement with the wrong party ! will mark&mint be able to uncover some truth before its too late, ie the engagement, i hope so, cant bear it! thanks vm chaitra.

Thanks and appreciation are sent your way from my MY friend. Shes following your story closely, cant bear what yaya is going through with m and loves nadechs character. my friend's love for yadech is just as immense as us and i learn/receive so much info about yadech from her. Thank you chaitra.

Hey key you need to stop saying thanks, but your most welcome. I cant say anything about Matt's character yet. I don't want to give up story. I might have to disappoint you. Mea Keaw's quote "love is not a bed of roses" will have to stay for a while. But remember that "all's well that ends well". Hope you will like what I will write further. About me writing other ff with Nadech or Yaya with different people, not going to happen. I would prefer to write only about Yadech. I dont like following celebs but only Yadech broke that barrier. There can only be one Yadech you know. :)

Its great that most of you are predicting whats going to happen and telling me, but I have thought a little different, please be patient coz i need all you to see and feel my version.

HI dear friend from MY :rockon:
I'm considering you as my friend too. Hope that's ok. Thank you so much for tuning in. From what Key said i think you are able to connect to the story really well. Please do continue to read further. It would be nice to see you join AF too, but let me warn you AF is too addicting. If you have the time to join then you know we all are here to welcome you. Yadech forever right :) Thank you so much for sending you wishes my way. I hope your good. God bless. Take care. Hope you get to read till the end. :)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
It's so nice to see khum somrakn, one of ch3 boss, promoting this series. 
He said the wedding pictures from RFTD set yesterday.  Please wait to see RRHLT ( RS1 ) on July 16.
Nadech looks so handsome and Yaya looks so beautiful!!!

Wow.....lots of work to put on the gown......

cr:as tagged

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you everyone for sharing all the wonderful picture. @bubba, the wedding pic look very nice and I'm also happy that the boss of ch3 promoting it too. Somehow it seem like RS2 have alots of bts and pic compare to RS1. I love Yadech but I do want to see Mario and Taew bts clip too.

@chaitra, thank you na for the update. I love love chap. 35. I love how you play out their attraction for each other. You did a good job in following what Nadech and Yaya would do IG they want to know of that person like them or not. And the dancing part, you describe it so good that I can follow the dance myself :bhehe: :bhehe. I finish reading all the chap but I love chap 35 the most. Just like Rey, I smile from ear to ear ust reading that chap.

samn09

sarNie Egg
what period is this lakorn takes place? Yaya's clothing style in the lakorn looks like a period lakorn :scratchhead2: