[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@key & MrsChum, you're welcome na ka.  Yep, Yadech do have a special feeling for each other :wub: ,
@key, thank you my dear and hope you have a great wkend too na ka :heart: :heart: :heart: .

They're filming RS again today.......

Awww........radiant smile for Mayumi........so handsome!

Protecting the loved one......

Bonus picture......A Power Koo jin......"SHE IS THE ONE"

cr:as tagged

chaitra

sarNie Adult
 Part - 29

Nadech went inside his room and sat on his chair. He might have acted all cool in front of her but that doesn’t mean he wasn't worried. His heart kept pounding harder and harder. He thought he would never be jealous, but now he was proving himself to be wrong. To see her with another man was just unthinkable to him, yet he dint want to force her for anything. Though he dint have any idea as to why she would be doing all of this, he was more so ever determined to find the cause. But he was worried as to how long all of this would go on and what could be the consequences of it.

Mae Keaw entered and questioned him if everything between him and Yaya was sorted or not. Nadech happily smiled and asked her not to worry about them. He said it was just some minor issues and that he will take care of it. To change the subject he informed her about the contracts to be officially confirmed. She was extremely happy for him, wished and hugged him and left. Mae Keaw knew something to be really wrong. Her son might put a smile on his face but he can’t mask his eyes. But she also knew for a fact that they had to sort it out themselves and only then they will become stronger.

Nadech lay on his bed trying to calm his heart. He remembered about their first meeting which put a smile on his face and gave a bit of strength to his heart and he fell asleep.

Though Yaya’s mind was worried, her heart was in a better condition after a long time. She was fast asleep.

SIDE STORY - 2

Yaya was already 45 minutes late for her interview because of the traffic. She finally arrived at “Kugimiya Construtions”. She reached the elevator door and was panting for breath. She noticed some one standing beside her so she looked up and smiled. The person just gave a tiny smile and turned his face. She looked at her watch. She was so late and the elevator had not arrived yet.

Yaya: (looking on top and talking) Dear god, I wish Khun Nadech’s legs are broken and he is somehow late.

Nadech took a sharp turn to take a good look at the girl who was wishing his legs to be broken and wondering why anyone would say such a thing.

Yaya: (realizing what she just said, looking on top) NO NO, cancel that. If his legs are broken he obviously won’t even conduct the interview, besides its way too sadistic. OK let’s see. How about he is late because of the traffic? In that case he will totally understand my situation especially when I will make a sad face and curse Bangkok’s traffic. She was excited that she had a plan.

Yaya looked at the person starring at her.

Yaya: (waving in front of him) Hello? Are you ok?

Nadech: (flinching) I… I… I’m fine. Are you here for the interview for the chief architect’s post?

Yaya: (giving her signature smile) Yes. (Looking at his clothes) You’re so dressed up. You must also be here for the interview. (Extending her hand, smiling) By the way I’m Urassaya Sperbund.

Nadech: (smiling wide, shaking her hand) Hi I’m… I’m Barry.

Yaya: (wondering) Barry… what?

Nadech: (smiling) Just Barry.

Yaya: (wondering) Who would keep just “Barry”. (Realizing that she had said it aloud, smiling) NO offense.

Nadech: (smiling) None taken. (pausing) So you think I’m overdressed?

Yaya: Then what? Just a formal shirt, pant and a tie would have been sufficient. But see, you are wearing an expensive suit like you are the boss of this company. (Realizing she was being too straightforward) I’m sorry I shouldn't have said that.

Nadech was laughing in his mind.

Nadech: (smiling) It’s ok, I asked for it.

Yaya: Besides Khun Nadech would give importance to people’s talent and knowledge not the way they would dress. That’s why he was able to develop this company so well within 2 years.

Nadech: (teasing her) So you think you are talented?

Yaya: (smiling, teasing back) Of course. You should be very scared of me right now. (Proud) I am the 2nd rank holder in the university.

Nadech: (smiling) Is that so? Then why dint you join some bigger company. You could easily get a job there. You can earn a lot you know.

Yaya: (smiling) I don’t want to execute and follow others plans. And I don’t care about money. I want to learn more and develop my knowledge. That’s why I choose this company. I have heard that the boss here considers everyone’s opinions and gives importance to staff.

Nadech simply smiled. The lift arrived and they got in.

Nadech: (teasing) By the way I hold rank no.1 in my university.

Nadech was no.1 rank student in his university at his time.

Yaya was stunned and smiled awkwardly.

Yaya: (curious) Then why this company?

Nadech: (smiling) Same reason.

Yaya: (loosing face, teasing) But no matter what I will get this job today.

Nadech: (curious) I’m rank no. 1 and your rank no. 2 then what makes you think he would choose you?

Yaya: (rising her brows at him, teasing) Come on who do you think a 25 five years old hot blooded handsome, brilliant guy would choose, a rank no.1 good looking guy or a rank no.2 beautiful girl?

Nadech couldn’t control his laughter in his mind. For a person who has not seen his face she sure was acting like she knew the him very well.

Nadech: (smiling) In that case Miss Urassaya I wish you all the best.

Yaya: (smiling) All the best to you to Mr. Barry.

They got out of the elevator. As they walked, all of his staff wished him good morning. Yaya was confused and she took smaller, slower steps. Nadech walked to his cabin door and turned around and announced to all the interview candidates.

Nadech: (Addressing to all the candidates but looking particularly at Yaya) I’m sorry for the delay. I was stuck in traffic. I wish you all, the best of luck. The interview will commence now.

Yaya was stunned. She just realized what had happened. She was too embarrassed and all she wanted to do was run away and hide.

All the candidates entered one by one according to their names being called. Yaya was worried as to what she would do. But she was gutsy and strong willed as she had faced a lot of tough situations in life. She decided that she will go in no matter what and face the situation.

Yaya’s was the last one to be called for the interview. Nadech on the other hand had decided that if she had the guts to enter his cabin then the job was hers.

Yaya: (awkward, a bit scared) May I come in Sir.

Nadech: (still holding his laughter in his mind, polite) Yes. (pausing) Please sit down.

Yaya took her seat and handed her certificate and resume file to him. She was preparing her mind to get ready for his questions.

Nadech: (looking at her certificates seriously, teasing, acting shocked) So Khun Urassaya you have got 2nd rank. Oh god you are so talented!

Yaya was all embarrassed and flustered.

Yaya: (embarresed, stood up smiling awkwardly) Khun Nadech I sorry for whatever I said earlier. But everything I said about the reason to work here was true.

Nadech: (smiling) It’s alright. No need for the apology. Besides I’m the one who dint introduced myself properly. Please sit.

Yaya just smiled at him and sat.

Nadech: How is it that you know so about me and the company but you dint recognize me?

Yaya: (casually) Actually I had never bothered to look at you picture. I was more concerned at following your work. I mean who cares if you’re ugly or good looking. (Realizing and straightening herself) I mean you are handsome. (Again Realizing) I mean to say you are good looking but no offence.

She has just met him and already she was complementing him without realizing.

Nadech: (shy, smiling) It’s alright. I know what you mean.

Yaya: (shy and flustered) So Khun Nadech what about this job. If you want to know anything else…

Nadech: No that will be all. But I’m sorry to inform you that the post of chief architect was filled by the person who had come just before you.

Yaya felt bad but her pride had surfaced. She simply smiled.

Yaya: (smiling) It’s alright Khun Nadech. I will let myself out.

As Yaya got up and turned away cursing him in his mind. Nadech spoke.

Nadech: The position of chief architect is filled but I have a post open for my personal secretary. If your intention is knowledge and if you are willing to learn I could teach a thing or two. You don’t even have to take orders from anyone. You can directly report to me and you’re free to express your ideas.

Yaya jumped at the offer. She was excited. She turned around.

Nadech: (teasing) Besides, a 25 years old hot blooded handsome, brilliant guy like me should definitely hire a 23 year old beautiful, intelligent, talented girl like you as my personal secretary.

Yaya felt shy and embarrassed at her earlier comment.

Till that point Nadech had never found the need for a personal secretary and always preferred to do his work himself. But something about her made him want to get to know her further. Besides she preferred to work for the sake of knowledge and experience and this had impressed him a lot.

Nadech: So…?

Yaya: (happily) Yes. I accept.

Nadech: (standing up, extending his hand) Welcome to “Kugimiya Constructions” Khun Urassaya.

Yaya: (happy, smiling and shaking his hand) Thank you Khun Nadech. By the way please call me Yaya.

Nadech: (smiling, polite) Alright Khun Yaya. You can report from tomorrow.

Yaya nodded and went out of his cabin. Nadech reclined on his chair and burst out laughing. Yaya closed his cabin door and just giggled at everything that had happened. She went home happy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A bit of sweet before we get back to the reality of things. I will post another part by the end of the night. have a good day :) 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi chaitra, the side story makes me smile at their cuteness, wit and banter, how i wish they're still in this fun stage of their lives ! dun cause nadech to worry too much na chaitra let him stay one jump ahead of evil m always and get his precious back ! thank you chaitra.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everybody.....continue to watch world cup this morning hehe
@ptenchik, chaitra, & MrsChum, thanks so much for sharing na ka,

Yaya is so pretty at Jaiyen Cafe.......

Yummy!!!

More bts pictures
So handsome.......

Very pretty......

cr:as tagged

jomacar2k6

sarNie Egg
I had a chat w/ a thai co-worker the other night, and i mentioned if she knows our NY. I was trying to get something from her, but it turned out that i'm more informed of our NY than her!!

Told her about this forum where i got to know the couple because of the dedications of our fellow NYers to share pix, clips, translate, comments so on and so forth!

I can't wait for the next chapter @chaitra.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so much MrsChum for sharing the translated article.  Also, thank you to Nadech World English subbed and NY Vietnam for your time and efforts, and NY CLUB for the original article.

I will try to rephrase the first question as I understood it from the article.    If the other party doesn't want to let go of a single status and afraid to get marry, how will you convince that person so he or she will agree to marry you?

To me, timing plays a big part and is an important factor with many people when it was time for them to settle down.   

I really like both Yadech's answers about 'true love'.    Nadech mentioned about mother and child.   Yes, a mother is someone who will love you unconditionally until her last breath.   Yaya's response to 'true love' is right on....so so true.

Yaya ja, Nadech always teased you because he wanted to make you laugh.   Laughter is the best medicine, my dear.   I've read and heard from many ladies that they wished their boyfriends or husbands would have more  sense of humor and would make them laugh more often. 

Yaya mentioned that they always fight when they met.   Hmmm, I wonder why....      Does anyone want to elaborate more on that?

MrsChum said:
Another translation from the Oops Mag. Third part to the article.
Cr. Mazuhoro Ny (Nadechworld Eng) FB for translation, NY Vietnam for the wonderful editing and NY Club for the article.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Wow......poor Nadech!  They're in such a rush to film RS that Nadech didn't even get a chance to sit down and eat.  He had to eat while filming.  Omg, the guys had to film longer hours because of the fighting scene.    Nadech said they had to film at 4am yesterday and 3am the day before that.  Su su na.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQMcoMyKrWo
cr:morning-news
www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQMcoMyKrWo

Nadech's eating while filming.....

cr:somrakn

Good night and sweet dreams na ka.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@MrsChum, you're welcome na ka.

Wow.....I'm double happy this morning.  
First, Nadech won the awards and then mae Keaw posted this beautiful picture with the caption, It's the night that we feel really truly deliciously full na ka.   
Awww......Nadech's prob. the one who took the picture  hah :pervie: :bhehe: .   And, we feel deliciously happy na ka mae keaw.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi bubba good day. thank you for the wonderful news and congratulations to nadech for winning a very well deserved award. the pics of his mom with yaya are super sweet especially the one holding her hand, so much love and acceptance to her family! have a great day bubba ♥

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@chaitra, I'm proud to announce that I just finished reading six chapters of your fan fiction.   I don't recall we have a name for this FF, do we?   I was smiling from ear-to-ear while reading it.   I really like the way you build up your characters, and the pace of the story started out real well.   Can't wait to read more and I need to catch up with Key and MrsChum soon.   Don't want them to leave me in the dust... :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na bubba for sharing this beautiful picture!

Nadech's aunt must have come to visit and they had the girls night out.  Wondered if Nadech was able to join them later, or if this was taken place on the same night while Nadech was at the Siam Dara Awards.

bubba said:
@MrsChum, you're welcome na ka.

Wow.....I'm double happy this morning.  
First, Nadech won the awards and then mae Keaw posted this beautiful picture with the caption, It's the night that we feel really truly deliciously full na ka.   
Awww......Nadech's prob. the one who took the picture  hah :pervie: :bhehe: .   And, we feel deliciously happy na ka mae keaw.