[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
The Rising Sun Part 1 synopsis - Ryu and Mayumi part.

I tried to translate the parts I could read.  The prints were very small and not too clear.

Mayumi brought stuffs to visit Takeshi (Mario) per order by her father?    Ryu walked her out to the car when she was ready to leave.

Ryu…..Heard that you are preparing to take the medical exams and you will have the opportunity to study abroad.

Mayumi…..Thank you for convincing my father to let me study medicine.   Mayumi raised her hands to wai - pay respect to him.

Ryu….Studying medicine is very difficult and if you study hard you will finish in six years.    We can discuss the promise our elders made when you finished with your study.   When that time come, we will become adults and we will be more mature.  We will use our logic instead of our tempers.   If we are compatible, then I will marry you as the elders’ wishes.

Mayumi…..What if we are not compatible?   Mayumi asked with sadness.  Ryu became quiet and couldn’t utter a word.    Mayumi felt pain in her chest but forced a smile and continued.   There will be many new opportunities waiting
for me at the university.   I might meet someone who will be compatible with me, and you might meet someone else too.    We should not hold ourselves to those promises made by our elders. 

Ryu…..When that time comes, both of us will have the answer.

Mayumi…..agree, Mayumi answered sadly and tried to avoid Ryu’s eyes while the tears were running down her cheeks.   Thank you again for convincing my father to let me study medicine.  I will not forget your kindness.    Mayumi hurried and walked away quickly without giving Ryu the chance to say goodbye.   Ryu just looked at Mayumi until she disappeared out of his sight.   He felt the sharp pain all over his body as well as his aching heart.  

Meanwhile, Preawdao (Teaw) looked outside and sighed heavily.   These two love each other but just because of their prides, how are they going to be together?     Ryu is very tight-lips and Mayumi is still very young.   They need time....

credit as tagged and Barry.Ya FB and Urassayaclub FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
News reported that the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) has hired Ananda Everingham and Yaya Urassaya Sperbund to be the presenters for promoting and bringing the Thai citizens to support the local movies, commercials, and tourism business in Thailand.    TAT is said to pay Ananda 2.4 millions bahts and Yaya 3 millions bahts.   The shooting for this commercial took two days time.

credit withloveurassaya IG

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@chaitra, wow.....thanks for sharing your creative writing na ka.
@Vimalee, thanks so much for the translations na.
MrsChum said:
Your welcome Key! Happy to share what I have :heart:

@bubba and Vimalee, is there any sweet in this article??

Finally, here's the translation na.

What method do you use to catch an unfaithful gf/bf?

Nadech:     First, I'll talk about random stuff.  Suppose, I heard that she went out somewhere, but I don't know is it true or not.  Then, I would talk about random thing before asking her about going out without me.  Sometimes, if it's true, she might startled and admitted it.  Oh!  who knows (laughing).  But personally, I'm a slow person, I'm not very good at finding fault, I'm gullible, I let it slip easily and I'm not very smooth.   If I'm going to tease someone, I would laugh first.  Then, she will know (smile).

Yaya:     Yes.  Pe Nadech's eyes would tell a lot ka.  Really, I think whoever looking into his eyes would know right?  Eyes can tell everything.

If you want to introduce your gf/bf, do you choose to tell your friends or family first and how?

Nadech:     Family first because they're the closest and easiest persons whom I can tell everything to.  Anything I want to say, they'll always be ready to listen.

Yaya:      Same here.  Have to be family first ka.   If my family is not okay, then it's over.  I'm always with my mom so I can tell her everything.

Awww......When asked about What method do you use to catch an unfaithful gf/bf?, Yaya answered pe Nadech.........Is Yaya trying to tell us something????? :heart: :wub: :cloud9:
Thanks MrsChum for sharing na ka.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank you for your precious time bubba just for us, with love.
nadech is mild mannered and easygoing, nice guy. family is everything to yadech thumbs up. thanks for pics too bubba.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you Vimalee for the translation of Ryu and Mayumi part. They already so in love with each other but both are stubborn. Sad for Mayumi.

@bubba, thank you for the translation of the article. Thank you for taking your busy time doing this for us. Really appreciate it a lot! :)

chaitra

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
@chaitra, wow.....thanks for sharing your creative writing na ka.
@Vimalee, thanks so much for the translations na.
Finally, here's the translation na.

What method do you use to catch an unfaithful gf/bf?

Nadech:     First, I'll talk about random stuff.  Suppose, I heard that she went out somewhere, but I don't know is it true or not.  Then, I would talk about random thing before asking her about going out without me.  Sometimes, if it's true, she might startled and admitted it.  Oh!  who knows (laughing).  But personally, I'm a slow person, I'm not very good at finding fault, I'm gullible, I let it slip easily and I'm not very smooth.   If I'm going to tease someone, I would laugh first.  Then, she will know (smile).

Yaya:     Yes.  Pe Nadech's eyes would tell a lot ka.  Really, I think whoever looking into his eyes would know right?  Eyes can tell everything.

If you want to introduce your gf/bf, do you choose to tell your friends or family first and how?

Nadech:     Family first because they're the closest and easiest persons whom I can tell everything to.  Anything I want to say, they'll always be ready to listen.

Yaya:      Same here.  Have to be family first ka.   If my family is not okay, then it's over.  I'm always with my mom so I can tell her everything.

Awww......When asked about What method do you use to catch an unfaithful gf/bf?, Yaya answered pe Nadech.........Is Yaya trying to tell us something????? :heart: :wub: :cloud9:
Thanks MrsChum for sharing na ka.

@bubba ... Thank you so much for the translation bubba. You have helped me at the right time because the same situation is coming up in my fanfic and i think i can write about Nadech's action in a better way.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
@thai-lakorn, I think Nadech is no longer a presenter for Solvil et Titus since last year.

@chaitra, thank you so much for the massive updates.   I need to catch up with this fan fiction asap!   I'm so excited after reading some of the comments.

@bubba, thank you na for taking on the translation of the article MrsChum posted, and I will try to translate the Rising Sun Part 1 synopsis - Ryu and Mayumi part.

Hey vimalee, your most welcome. I'm so glad that many of them are able to connect with the ff. I do hope you find time to go through the ff and i hope you like it. i will be waiting for you feed back .thank you so much for the translation  :) Have a good day

chaitra

sarNie Adult
MrsChum said:
@Chaitra, thank you for the update. I can't bare to read more, I'm sadden for Nadech and Yaya. Plsss, be gentle na Chaitra, no more pain pls. Make that jerk "Michael" suffer plsss!!

Hi MrsChum i'm so glad you found time to go through the ff and the fact the you liked it. About being gentle on Yadech, I think I have to disappoint you for a while but trust Michael will suffer. But there is a lot of things thats going to happen between Yadech. There are so many people hatting Michael so much and i'm so glad all of you are able to connect with the ff.

I cant give up the story now, so please continue to tune in. Most of them have pm me and asked to me make Michael suffer so i wont disappoint you people in the department :) you feed backs are important so please continue to review. thank you so much.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Hi ladies I need help. :scratchhead2:

Can anyone explain the procedure of a Thai engagement and a wedding . I need it for the ff so please do reply. I don't want  anything too traditional or too much detail. just the basics. Thank you :)

Question: seeing both Nadech and Yaya are mixed what type of engagement and wedding do you think they might have???

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks Bubba. Hehe,  I like that you caught that. She did say P'Nadech. :heart: What does it mean Yaya? lol
Chaitra - Loving the FF. Khub Khun Mak for your hard work.
I heard RS got push back again? Ugh, such a long wait.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
MrsChum said:
The Rising Sun Series Soundtrack Composition - TKBT 26/6/14

http://youtu.be/jkcKsdzmD4A

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=jkcKsdzmD4A

Yum Pooma

Did I listen to the host right?? I think I heard something that Nadech and Yaya will song Khun Ja wedding song .

Yep, MrsChum.   The main song is cross love which will have 2 versions, Thai & Japanese.  This song is special because pe Neung composed it as a wedding gift for Khun Ja.  And, he was proud to announce that Nadech and Yaya will sing  this song for RFTD.    Ah......I can't wait to hear this!!

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 26

It was a Sunday. The contract signing was going to take place in “Kugimiya Constructions”. A bunch of lawyers of both sides of the dealing parties were present in the room next to them separated by a glass and were verifying the documents.

Both sides of the lawyers studied the documents for 1 hour and had confirmed the documents to be correct. Nadech, Yaya, Michael, and few other board members were present in the opposite room.

Michael: Khun Nadech are you completely satisfied with the terms and conditions of the contract. If you have any doubts, feel free to ask.

Nadech: NO Khun Michael, everything is confirmed and set from our side.

Michael: Same here. Shall we sign then?

Nadech: (nodding) Definitely.

Yaya:  I will get the documents from the lawyers.

Yaya went to the room next to theirs and got the papers from the lawyers.

Yaya: (smiling) Here Khun Michael.

Michael smiled back at her and signed the documents.

Yaya: (serious) Here Khun Nadech.

Nadech signed the contract.

Michael: (happy, extending hand) So we are officially all set to go ahead with the project. Congratulations Khun Nadech. I wish you all the best.

Nadech: (shaking his hand happily) Thank you Khun Michael. Thank you so much.

Michael: (smiling) Congratulations to you Khun Yaya.

Yaya: (smiling) Thank you Khun Michael.

They were served with drinks and food.

Nadech: Khun Michael the raw materials have arrived and they will be dumping it today.

Michael: That’s great Khun Nadech. Why don’t we all go and visit the site since we dint get a chance to see it together.

Nadech: (smiling) Of course.

Nadech just wanted to hug Yaya as the contracts were signed, but she was always at a distance and always around people. Nevertheless Nadech knew he will have some time left after they come back from the site, so he had decided that he would speak to her and convince her no matter what. Poor Nadech didn’t even speculate that he will be receiving the worst surprise of his life.

Michael, Nadech and Yaya had arrived to the site in Nadech’s car. Other board members had come in their cars. Michael had asked his driver to come to the site after 3 hour. Nadech had to tend to the board members as he was explaining them about the construction processes and his ideas. So Yaya had to guide and take care of the dumping process of the raw materials.

Nadech was busy explaining to the board members when he noticed that  Yaya and Michael at a distance who were happily talking to each other and smiling while she was guiding the workers . Even after this Nadech didn’t sense anything to be wrong, he just assumed that she must also be explaining him about the project.

After a while Michael’s driver arrives with Matt.

Matt: (noticing Nadech, happy) Hi Khun Nadech. How are you?

Nadech: (sensing that Matt and Yaya were in the same premises was extremely worried) Hello Khun Matt. I’m fine what about you.

Matt: (happy) I’m great. Michael told me that the contracts have been signed. (Extending hand) Congratulations Khun Nadech

Nadech: (shaking hand) Thank you Khun Matt.

Nadech notices that Yaya was looking at them. He knew things were not going to go down in a nice way. Yaya and Michael came near Nadech and Matt.

Michael: Khun Nadech. I asked Matt to be here as she was excited to see the site.

Nadech: (smiling) That’s good Khun Michael. I’m sure Khun Matt is excited to see and know about the future stadium.

Matt: (smiling) Not as excited as I am to see you Khun Nadech.

Nadech felt like he was in big trouble. He kept looking at Yaya helplessly.

Nadech: (awkward) Excited to see me? Why Khun Matt?

Matt: (smiling) I wanted to thank you for that day Khun Nadech. You took care of me so well. I had a headache so I couldn’t thank you properly. So I want to treat you. Let’s go out for dinner.

Nadech: (extremely awkward) It’s not required Khun Matt. I dint do anything.

Matt: Come on Khun Nadech. I insist. Please.

Nadech: May be some other time Khun Matt. Even Yaya and Khun Michael can join us then and we can all go out. I and Khun Yaya have lots of work for now.

Matt: (smiling) that’s alright Khun Nadech I understand.

Yaya: (interrupts) Khun Matt I’m sure you would like to know about the project. I’m sure Khun Nadech will be happy to explain.

Matt: (excited, looking at Nadech) That’s great.

Nadech: (interrupting) Khun Matt, Yaya explains a lot better than me. Trust me you need to listen from her. You can literally visualize it.

Matt: (smiling) No Khun Nadech. You refused dinner, so you only have to take the responsibility of explaining me.

Nadech: (seeing that he doesn’t have a choice) OK Khun Matt.

Michael: (happy) Ok In that case I will keep company for Khun Yaya.

The board members had left. Nadech takes Matt all around the site explaining her about stadium. She dint even bother to listen to him. She just kept admiring him. She had started to like him a lot. Who wouldn’t? Meanwhile…

Michael: Yaya are you ready.

Yaya: (serious) You don’t have to keep asking I know what I have to do.

Michael: For now I’ll just inform him about the date.

Yaya: Whatever.

Michael: Smile baby smile. He is looking at you.

Yaya: (smiling) I hope you rot in hell.

Michael: (smiling) Oh in that case I will take you with me baby.

Nadech and Matt came back to Michael and Yaya.

Matt: (smiling) Thank you so much Khun Nadech.

Nadech: (polite) My pleasure Khun Matt.

Matt: (smiling) I will leave now as I have go for shooting.

Nadech: (thankful that she is leaving) Have a great day.

Michael: Bye sis. I will see you at home.

Yaya: (smiling) Bye Khun Matt. Feel free to visit us anytime you like. I’m sure Khun Nadech will be more than happy to see you.

Matt: (smiling) Thank you Khun Yaya. I hope to see you guys soon.

Matt leaves. Nadech wanted to talk to Yaya but Yaya just turns away from Nadech and goes towards the workers to guide them further.

Michael and Nadech further discuss about the project. After a while both men kept staring at Yaya without realizing the other.

Michael: (smiling, looking at her) She is a serious hard worker.

Nadech: (smiling, looking at her) She is. She is the best in my company. Even better than me sometimes.

Michael: (looking at her) How long have you know her Khun Nadech?

Nadech: (looking at her) Around 2 and a half years.

Michael: (still looking at her, admiring) She is so beautiful.

Nadech: (still looking at her, admiring) She is.

Nadech just realized what Michael had told. It was out of nowhere. Before he could even react Michael spoke further.

Michael: (smiling, excited) I can’t believe you both have been in the same office and you have not asked her out yet. (Happy, excited) It’s a good thing though, because I did and she said ‘Yes’.

Nadech's world had flipped upside down. He was shocked beyond anything. He didn’t even bother to say Michael that they were a couple because Nadech was not that type of a guy who would complain or confront without knowing everything. He was more concerned on the ‘yes’ part. Nadech couldn’t have expected this in a million years. Michael was just observing his expression and was happier than ever.

Michael: (acting concerned) Khun Nadech what happened?

Nadech: (absolutely shocked) N…..No….. Nothing Khun Michael I just remembered that I have urgent personal work.

Michael: In that case it’s best you leave Khun Nadech. All the work has been sorted and I’m sure the manager will take care of it. Besides my car has arrived, I have to leave too.

Nadech Nods. Yaya comes near them.

Michael: (smiling) Khun Yaya why don’t I drop you home.

Nadech: (interrupting) Khun Michael you please don’t worry. I am travelling on the same route as Khun Yaya. I will make sure she reaches safely.

This is exactly what Michael had wanted. He agrees to it immediately.

Michael: (turning to Yaya, smiling) I will see you tomorrow Khun Yaya.

Yaya: (smiling back) OK Khun Michael.

Nadech: (extremely serious) Khun Yaya shall we leave?

Yaya: (nods) OK.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will post the next part tomorrow. sorry for the delay guys. its an important part so I need time till tomorrow. Have good night. :)

jomacar2k6

sarNie Egg
At first I didn't get that gf/bf questions until couple of you guys mentioned that yaya had to say PN name it is just a random question! :scratchhead2:
I demand an explanation khun yaya!!! Are you becoming forgetful now, it's supposed to be SEEEECRET!!! :shutup:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hope nadech will catch on soon and turns sharp, bring the game on with evil m&m, dun want him to lose to baneful m! and gets yaya back. thank you chaitra.