[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
MrsChum said:
Yadech interview from the Great award.

http://youtu.be/vn3-4j-OfV8
Yum Pooma
Thanks for sharing the clip na.

The interview is mainly about Mark and Mint situation.  But, I like the last part when the reporter asked, "How is your love life? (meaning him and Yaya). 
Nadech responded,  "It's quite good krub."   which earned loud cheers from the reporters who continued to tease Yadech, "So it's quite good hah?"   
Nadech and Yaya kinda shy and said that right now they  continue to work and they're still filming RFTD which will be on air soon.

Good night and sweet dreams everyone

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you @ptenchik @bubba, ure so wonderful to unfailingly post pics and do trans without asking. i appreciate it sincerely ♥♥♥ its more than good with yadechs love atm hope it will blossom further cos they're meant for each other.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
mistine bts is too cute and full of sweetness, thanks alot mc.
like what mc said visit often candy, we sure miss you! and if you may or want to love your fate&destiny and the sharpness of love !

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much for all your feed backs. Its boosting me to edit and post as much as I can. Thank all very very much :yes:

Congrates to Yadech on the Awards, they deserve it. Power of all the dedicated fans who voted, Thank you so much. They looked amazing.

Best part of Yadech and the reason they are so down to earth is that they have a constant realization of the fact that their fans have changed their life and whatever they are today its because of their fans, thats why they try to communicate and thank their fans whenever possible. For some people it might look fake but Yadech fans understand that yadech are equally dedicated to their fasn. :yes: 

So as promised here is the next 3 parts of the fanfic. Please enjoy and plzzzzzz send some feedbacks. 

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 4

Michael saw Nadech and Yaya. He was stunned when he looked at her. She was drop dead gorgeous. A woman is at her sexiest when she handles her sexiness with great load of confidence and Yaya was in her zone tonight. Michael hadn't even realized they had walked in hand in hand, not that it would affect his feelings. Even Yaya had not realized that she was turning many heads towards herself.

Michael went over to them.

Michael: Khun Nadech, Khun Urassaya welcome.

Nadech: Thank you Khun Michael. The party looks amazing.

Michael: Not as much as your date Khun Nadech, (turning towards Yaya) Khun Urassaya you look absolutely stunning.

Nadech didn’t mind the compliment as she deserved it, nor was he in anyway threatened since he was confident in his love, more so ever confident in Yaya and the fact the she could handle herself.

Yaya: (politely) Thank you so much Mr. Michael. By the way you can call me “Yaya”.

Michael: Alright Khun Yaya (smiling), if you don’t mind may I have you and Khun Nadech on stage so we could begin.

Nadech/ Yaya: Yes, of course.

All three of them came up on stage, Michael spoke a few things about his company and the reason why they had decided to hand over the project to “Kugimiya Constructions”. Nadech spoke a few words on how honored he and his company were to be a part of this big project and that it was his dream come true and how he would give anything in this life to be a part of this project.

Finally all the speeches were over.

Michael: (announced) Now let’s get this party started.

The DJ started playing and the crowd cheered and got along dancing. Nadech and Yaya headed back to their table. After 20 minutes when Michael finished speaking with a few officials, he headed over to Nadech’s table.

Michael: (extending his hand) Khun Yaya would give me the opportunity to have a dance with you.

Yaya glanced at Nadech for half of a second and he smiled and nodded 'yes'. Oh yeah, they understood each other’s  so well that just a glance was enough to know what was on the each other’s mind. Yet, to the rest of the world their form of communication wasn't easily visible. It’s not that she needed his permission nor did he expected her to ask him, it’s just that when someone care about you so much it’s nice to know their opinion and value their feelings.

Yaya: (accepting his hand, smiling) It would be my pleasure.

Michael: Khun Nadech I hope you don’t mind that I’m stealing your date.

Nadech: (smiling) No problem Krup.

A slow song was going on, for which Yaya and Michael were waltzing around. Yaya maintained her distance.

Actually 5 minutes before Michael had paid 500 baht to the Dj and had asked him make the next song something sexy. The current song ended and the new song began immediately, so Yaya dint get a chance to leave. This was a fast song.

Michael pulled her close to dance and was trying to brush his hands all over her but in a NOT so obvious way. But somehow Yaya could sense something to be weird and was just not feeling very comfortable but she did not show it on her face and danced anyway as to not offend him. Nadech didn’t notice Michael’s “moves” on her as he couldn't take his eyes of her but luckily however he could sense her not being too comfortable.

He wanted to do something so as to dance with her yet not offend Michael. Meanwhile Mint comes over to Nadech’s table.

Mint: (smiling) Want some help boss???

Nadech: What do you mean Khun Mint?

Mint: Seriously?... I know about the two of you.

Nadech: (surprised) you do?

Mint: Don’t worry only I know since I’m her best friend and I will not tell anyone. You want to dance with her right? Besides I think Khun Michael is taking a little advantage of her (not in a serious way). By the way who could resist her, she looks like a million bucks tonight.

Nadech: (Looking at Yaya) She does, doesn't she? (A little shy, smiling) How did you know that I
wanted to dance with her?

Mint: Isn’t it obvious, besides when will you both put your dance classes into use. Now is the chance.

Nadech and Yaya met every Sunday for 2 hours for dance classes. Yaya always wanted to learn dance but could never afford after Mae Pla fell sick and she had never complained about it since she understood her situations well. But from the time she had got the job in Nadech’s company she was well to do. Yaya always wanted to learn salsa so when Nadech found about her interests he instantly admitted both of them to classes as he wanted to spend time with her. And it turned out that he was a pretty good dancer and Yaya was a natural herself.

Nadech: So you know everything about us. That’s great (smiling). Yaya never wanted anyone to know about us since we work in the same office, though I don’t care about others opinion. But it’s great that she told you at least.

Mint: (smiling) She is a GIRL, I’m her best friend it was bound to happen. Anyway do you have a plan Boss?

Nadech:  I have a plan but I think I might need your help.

Nadech whispered something to Mint, got up and went to the Dj, paid him 1000 baht and asked him to play the song which Yaya and Nadech had often danced to in their class and beside it was one of Yaya’s favourite songs. He asked him to play the song exactly after 2 minutes and also told him to announce that they had to switch their partners.

Nadech and Mint went up to the dance floor and started dancing next to Yaya and Michael. 2 minutes was up, the song changed. Yaya immediately recognised the song but sulked that she couldn't dance with her “P’Nadech”. Then the Dj announced “Ladies and gentleman it is time to switch your partners”. Nadech let go of Mint with his left hand and immediately held Yaya’s left hand with his right and pulled her in and she came in twirling into his arms. Without letting go he placed her left hand around his neck and then held her right hand with his left, and slid his right hand and held her waist. By the time Yaya was in his hands Mint had joined Michael as to distract him. While dancing...

Yaya: Real smooth (shyly)…..Missed me?

Nadech: (smiling) No. Not even a bit.

Yaya: Your 'moves' say otherwise.

The atmosphere started heating up as they were dancing together

Nadech: (smiling) Are you ready?

Yaya: yes

Yaya took 5 steps back and went running at him and he instantly lifted her up in the air, then she came down swirling around his body, went through his legs and neatly slided onto the floor and raised her hands. Nadech held her hands and pulled her off the ground straight into his arms. While they were dancing, everyone around them had stopped and were busy admiring them.

Salsa is also known as “sex on dance floor” and that’s exactly what was happening when Nadech and Yaya were dancing. They were completely unaware of the people around them, just looking into each other’s eyes, bodies touching with so much passion and love, the time was slowing down. It looked like the water and fire were interacting to create hot steam in the form of dance. They were just sizzling on the dance floor.

Michael also noticed this and now he was sure something was definitely between them. Its… it’s something about the way they looked at each other.

It was almost the end of the song. Nadech took a step back and pulled her in, she came twirling and then he held her and dipped her….BAAM the spotlight hit them and it was the end. They were breathing heavily not able to take their eyes of each other soooo wanting to kiss but as people clapped then snapped and gracefully took a bow. He led her straight to their table for dinner. Mint came sprinting to their table.

Mint: You guys were amazing. (laughing) So this is what was happening all these Sunday’s ha???(Smirking) You two are not as innocent as you look.

Yaya smiled shyly.

Nadech: (playfully) NO Mint this was just the 'trailer'. You have no idea about “Behind the scene action”.

Yaya smacked his hand lightly and whined “P’Nadech……”

All three burst into laughter. Mint bid then goodbye as she had to leave early.

Out of nowhere Michael had come into sight with a young lady next to him. Michael turned to Yaya.

Michael: That was an amazing dance by you……both (looks at Nadech)

Yaya: (politely) Thank you

Nadech: (politely) Thank you Khun Michael.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 5

Michael: By the way this is Matt, my younger sister and she just returned from USA finishing her acting course. (Turning to Matt) This is Khun Nadech Kugimiya owner of “Kugimiya Constructions” whom we just sanctioned our company’s project and this is Khun Urassaya Sperbund, his personal secretary who was also an equal contributor.

Nadech: Hello Khun Matt. It’s a pleasure meeting you.

Yaya nodded as Nadech spoke.

Matt: The pleasure is mine Khun Nadech and Khun Urassaya.

Yaya: Khun Matt please feel free to call me Yaya. Why don’t you guys join us for dinner at our table?

Nadech: (smiling) Yes, of course please do join us.

Michael: (happily) Oh sure.

Matt took an instant liking to Nadech and why wouldn’t she, he was extremely handsome yet simple, polite, and well mannered. She chatted with him the entire time during dinner. Michael on the other hand was enjoying the site of Yaya and he also managed to notice that Matt had started to like Nadech, which put a smile on his face and a plan in his brain. Dinner was over and after a while Nadech and Yaya bid them goodbye and left.

Nadech was driving the car towards Yaya’s house to drop her. It was almost midnight and guess what it was Nadech’s birthday.

Yaya: P’Nadech can you please stop the car for a second I want to tell you something.

Nadech stopped the car and they both got out. Yaya went and held his hands and was about to sing “Hap….” He placed his finger on her lips and silenced her.

Nadech: Yaya if you love me don’t speak a word till I say so.

Yaya looked at him in confusion.

Nadech: Yaya if I ask you to do something, will you do it without asking any questions, that is if you trust me.

Yaya smiled and nodded ‘Yes’.

Nadech: Ok then get in the car.

Yaya got into the car. Nadech drove her to her home. When they reached, he asked her to go in and pack 1 dress for work and come with him wherever he was going to take her. Yaya trusted him a lot; in fact she trusted him more than anyone so without any hesitation she went in, packed and came out within 5 minutes and got into the car. Nadech took a piece of cloth and blindfolded her. She dint mind, although her mind was in search of every possible exciting thing that she could expect. He drove away.

Nadech drove for around 30 minutes and all Yaya could do was guess what was about to happen. The car finally stopped. Nadech ran over to her side and carefully got her out.

Holding her hands he led her and walked 20 steps ahead. He carefully positioned her and finally removed her blindfold. Yaya opened her eyes and all she could see was a lawn and a pathway. She looked at Nadech in confusion. Nadech held her hands in his palms.

Nadech: Not a word till I ask you to speak.

Yaya nodded ‘yes’.

Nadech: Yaya remember how you don’t like to celebrate your birthday?

Yaya nodded ‘yes’ in confusion.

Yaya never celebrated her birthday since she had lost her parents on that very day.

Nadech: But Yaya I want you to celebrate your birthday because if you wouldn’t have been born I would have never got the opportunity to have such an angel in my life and that’s a day worth celebrating. I know you don’t like to remember 18th March so let’s just leave that date for your certificates. I want you to celebrate your birthday with mine. What’s yours is mine and What’s mine is yours.

Yaya wanted to speak but she couldn’t as Nadech had still not permitted her.

Nadech: I know what you’re going to say. “P’Nadech it’s your special day and it should be centred on you blah blah blah”.

Yaya was exactly going to say this. This was the extent to which they could understand each other.

Nadech: Yaya it is my special day but the most special thing in my life is standing right in front of me. You are the center of my world. I want to share my whole life with you so why not my birthday.

Nadech waited for her reaction and Yaya dint even flinch but inside she could feel his immense love from every word he uttered.

Nadech: Yaya you can speak now.

Now Yaya had nothing to say, she stood still. Nadech felt that maybe he might have forced his decision on her so he was getting a little worried. The next minute, Yaya just had a huge smile on her face and she just put her arms around his neck and kissed him.

Yaya: Happy birthday “P’Nadech”.

Nadech: (happy, smiling) so was that a ‘yes’.

Yaya: (happy, smiling) Yes.

Nadech: Happy birthday “Yaya”

Nadech: Since it’s your birthday, are you ready for your Birthday present sweetheart?

Yaya: (teasing) Oh I thought you were my present.

Nadech: (teasing) If you’re ready to unwrap me then I’m all yours.

Yaya shyly nodded and giggled ‘no’.

Nadech: So Yaya are you excited for your present?

Yaya: (smiling) Yes.

Nadech: Are you sure?

Yaya: (excited) Yes.

Nadech: Are you ready?

Yaya clapped in excitement. It was like watching a little girl waiting for her birthday gift. In a way he was restoring her childhood.

Yaya: (excited and yelled) Yes.

Nadech turned her around, took out a remote from a jacket and pressed a button and said “Ta Da”. The lights turned on and there it was a magnificent house/mansion right in front of them. Nadech put his arms around her waist and hugged her from behind.

Nadech: Baby this is “our home”. Do you like it?

Yaya was completely surprised and amazed at the same time. There were no words to explain how she felt.

Nadech: Yaya please say something…. Do you like it?

Yaya: (amazed) It’s … It's beautiful. P’Nadech I don’t know what to say. I love it. It’s … it’s amazing and perfect.

Nadech: I’m so glad you dint reject the house and say you don’t want it, it’s so expensive n all.

That was the first time Yaya had not complained about the money spent on her.

Yaya: (smiling) P’Nadech the minute you called it “our home” I had nothing to say against it.

Nadech smiled inside and out. The feeling you get when you plan something special for someone and the plan executing to the fullest was amazing but what was even better was looking at Yaya’s happiness which was way more than what Nadech had expected it to be.

There they were standing in a golden dress and a black tux, starring at their dream house which was not a dream anymore but a beautiful reality.

Nadech quickly made a call. Sak open the door we are here.

Sak and nakri came and opened the door. They brought rose petals and poured it all over the steps (stairs). Nadech, Yaya removed their footwear and walked up the 5 big steps to the entrance of the door. Yaya was about to step in but Nadech asked her to wait.

Nadech: Sak go get it.

Sak quickly brought a rectangular tray. The tray contained half set cement mould. Sak placed it in the entrance.

Nadech: Yaya I want to remember the day when we both entered our home together for the first time so we will enter by placing both our right legs into this.

Yaya simply smiled. She had nothing to say as she was enjoying every minute of it.

They held each other’s hand, put their right legs forward, place it in the cement and walked in. They had imprinted on the cement and it was just perfect. Sak clicked many photos. He took away the cement tray and placed it aside so that it could dry and later they could hang it.

Yaya was astounded. The house was a perfection. It was completely furnished. He took her straight to the temple room. It was small and cute. There was a Buddha idol in it. They sat down offered flowers and lighted incense sticks and prayed.

Nadech: Dear god thank you so much for giving Yaya to me. She is the love of my life. Please give all my happiness to her and all her difficulties and worries to me. I hope I can take good care of her for the rest of my life. Please bless us and keep us together forever.

Yaya: Dear god thank you so much for everything. P’Nadech has been the biggest gift of my life and I don’t need anything more. Please bless him with healthy body and mind, help him in his difficult times and help him in succeeding in his career. Please give all his worries to me and give me the chance to live with him so that I can take care of him to my best. Please bless us and keep us together forever.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
Part - 6

He took her for the tour of the house. Yaya loves to cook so there it was - state of the art kitchen, Yaya was in ultimate heaven. She would prefer a state of the art kitchen over a diamond any day and Nadech obviously knew this fact.

Yaya: P’Nadech I could kiss you a thousand times but that wouldn’t even come close to the amount of love you’re giving me in every form.

Nadech was truly moved by her words.

From every room to the dining area was amazingly set. The house consisted of 1 huge kitchen, dining area, the TV room, sitting room. Common closet, 5 bedrooms, 1 master bedroom, 9 bathrooms, swimming pool, etc.

Nadech finally brought her to the master bedroom which was going to be “their room”. He opened the door, it was empty, no furniture nothing just plain white painted walls and long windows.

Yaya: P’Nadech why is this room empty?

Nadech: Yaya this is our room, so I want you to decorate and furnish it the way you want.

Yaya simply loved the idea. Nadech swooped down and lifted her in his arms.

Nadech: Now this is how I want to take my wife into our bedroom for the first time.

He carried her and entered completely lost  in each other’s eyes. And when they were about to kiss Sak and Nakree came and knocked on the door. He put her down gently.

Nadech: Yaya this is Sak and Nakree , husband and wife. They will be the care takers of this house.

Sak: Khun Yaya you look even prettier that what Khun Nadech had described to us.

Yaya: (smiling)Thank you Sak.

Nakree: If you need anything please don’t hesitate to ask us Khun Yaya.

Yaya: Thank you Nakree I definitely won’t hesitate. Thank you very much.

Sak and Nakree kept Yadech's bag and few other items inside the room.

Sak: Will you need anything else Khun Nadech?

Nadech: No Sak , you and Nakree can retire for the night. Thank you so much.

Sak and Nakree went to the servant quarter which was attached next to main house.

Nadech: (closing door and turning to Yaya) So where were we?

Yaya: (coming closer) I believe we were about to kiss.

Nadech: Let’s hold that thought for 10 more minutes. I want to show you something else.

Yaya: (teasing) Oh that’s right the bathroom is still left out na.

Nadech pinched her cheeks.

Nadech: (teasing and giggling) You know me so well.

Yaya opened and it was state of the art bathroom and completely white. She never thought she would be standing in a bathroom which looked like heaven. What was going to come next was even better. There was another door in the room, Yaya quickly opened it and rushed in and there it was every girl’s dream closet and this one was huge. Left side of the closet was for Yaya and the right for Nadech. One part of the wall was completely fitted with huge mirror. She had a personalised makeup table, shoe rack, moving hangers, etc. There was a door inside the closet which let straight into bathroom. When Nadech entered she ran into his arms and hugged him.

Yaya: If I had to picture an amazing house then this is 10 times better.

From the time she saw the house to the present room, he just watched her reactions and was filled with satisfaction, content, peace and happiness.

Nadech: Yaya check this out.

The closet was empty and on the side there were few buttons. Nadech pressed a button. The hangers of her side started moving and then there it was the green dress from the store. Yaya was in absolute shock. A good kind of shock that is.

Nadech put his hands around her waist and hugged her whispering “just a small gift”.

Yaya: (amazed) P’Nadech are you trying to give me a heart attack?

Nadech: How could I not know of your likes and dislikes Yaya?

Yaya: But how did you know that I liked it so much.

Nadech: First of all green is your favorite color and when you tried that dress you liked it so much that it made you really happy. And you know when you’re really happy you’re EYES SMILE TOO. So I purposefully told you ‘not to get it’ and when you were trying the other dresses I ask them to pack it and send it to my car.

Ok now this deserved a kiss. And before she could kiss, Nadech asked her to freshen up and put on the dress. She sent him out and locked the closet door, she just stood there starring at her closet and trying to sink in everything that had happened in the past hour. In spite of being a very good architect, Yaya could never think of having such a house as she never thought she could ever afford it. She was completely overwhelmed. After 10 minutes, she went into the bathroom washed her face and freshened up, changed and simply made a messy braid. But she looked perfect.

When she came out she saw that the empty room was not so empty anymore. While she was in the bathroom Nadech quickly went into the room next to theirs and freshened up, changed into something casual. He then came back to their room put a white fluffy carpet, placed a small table with two chairs, dimmed the lights, and placed a cake on the table, two glasses and a champagne bottle. Nadech was standing beside the table with a bunch of red roses.

Nadech: (smiling) For you my lady. You look beautiful.

Yaya: (overwhelmed)(taking the flowers) P’Nadech what on earth did I do to deserve all this?

Nadech: For all the birthday’s you have missed you deserve much more than this because you’re the meaning to my life Yaya.

Yaya: P’Nadech…… (Yaya could just smile)

Nadech comfortably made her sit and he took his seat. He placed the candles in the cake and lit them.

Nadech: Yaya 1 last small surprise. I promise this is the last for TODAY.

Yaya: (teasing) Will someone magically appear and blow the candles for us(laughing).

Nadech: (smiling) ssshh… Wait for it.

Nadech took the remote out of his pocket and clicked another button.

Half of the roof slid into the other half and bright moon light shining on them surrounded by countless stars. He was an talented architect for god sake and a lover boy, this was bound to happen. He planned the whole house and built it to perfection just for her. He had sneak around for one year so that Yaya wouldn't find out a thing.

Yaya: (astounded) The view is breath-taking isn't it?

Nadech: (looking at her) This view definitely is.

All Yaya could do was smile and smile away.

Nadech: Make a wish baby.

Nadech and Yaya held each other’s hands, closed their eyes and made a wish.

Nadech: (in mind) I wish that we never separate no matter what.

Yaya: (in mind) If I have to trade everything in my life right now and get only 1 thing in this world I wish that it would be Nadech.

Their eyes opened and they looked at each other. 3….2…..1…and they both blew the candles. They feed each other cake, celebrate with some champagne.

Nadech: (teasing) By the way I forgot, where is my gift?

Yaya: (mocking, smiling) Gift? What gift?

Nadech: (shocked) You dint get a gift? It’s my birthday also. You must be punished. Your punishment is that you should give me 10000 kisses.

Yaya just giggled. She opened her bag and brought a small package. Yaya wanted to give the gift when Nadech would drop her at her house after the party, but Nadech had other plans so she had put it in her bag when she went to pack. Yaya handed the gift to him.

Yaya: Here. But P’Nadech its 'nothing' compared to what you have given me.

Nadech: (unwrapping the gift) Stop comparing Yaya.

He opened the box. It was a vintage Rolex watch. Nadech had always wanted it but since he had invested all his savings for the house he thought he would get it some other time. Yaya spent her whole savings and 1 month’s full salary to buy it. Yaya would never spend so much on anything, even that golden dress. But Nadech was her whole world and she believed he deserved more than this. They were truly made for each other.

Nadech: (very happy) I always wanted it. I absolutely love it. (worried) But Yaya it must have cost you a lot. It was not necessary you know, I was just kidding about the gift.

Yaya: I know P’Nadech. You just give and never expect anything in return. But see you always wanted it so…

Nadech: (wondering) How did you know I wanted this so badly?

Yaya: (smiling) I know you very well and besides you had googled it around 30 times and also bookmarked it( giggling).

Nadech: (teasing) So my future wife is a beautiful spy.

Yaya: (boasting) Its one of the qualities a wife should have. (pointing her finger) You better be careful.

Nadech: (concerned) But Yaya you shouldn’t have spent all your money on the watch.

Yaya: You spent all your saving and hard earned money for our home then why shouldn't I do this small thing for you.

She could guess now why his personal account suddenly had so less balance from past  1 year.

Nadech: But..

Yaya hugged him.

Yaya: No buts. I Love you (smiling).

Nadech: I love you too (smiling).

Nadech removed the table and placed in a corner. He placed a pillow on the carpet and lay down and extended his right hand. Yaya put her head on his arm and lay next to him, both starring into the naked sky.

Nadech: Yaya this is the reason I dint pick you up by myself for the party. I had to make these arrangements and make sure everything for perfect.

Yaya: But you said it’s a FAMILY THING.

Nadech came above her, face to face.

Nadech: IT is a FAMILY THING (and hinted towards her with his eyes).

Yaya: (placing her hand behind his neck) P’Nadech even if I give everything I have and give myself completely to you today, even that will be less compared to all the happiness you have given me in my life. Thank you, thank you so much. I don’t know what else to say. I'm not able to express all of that I'm feeling right now.

Nadech: (teasing) hmm what a tempting offer, but for now how about that kiss.

They kissed each other passionately.

They spoke for a long time reminiscing the time they had together.

Yaya: P’Nadech do you feel that there is something missing in our relationship?

Nadech: (teasing) fights.

Yaya: what?

Nadech: I have noticed that we have never fought. Hmm… Maybe that’s why this relationship is too boring.

Yaya: (shocked) Boring. Ok fine if you want it so badly then I will give it to you (slapped his shoulder lightly).

Nadech: Just kidding sweetheart. By the way do you remember the first time we met, YOU wished my legs would break.

Yaya: (smiling) How could I forget that day? That day my life changed.

They smiled and he kissed her forehead and  eventually fell asleep in each other’s arms.

For now our couple are happily resting in each others arms without a clue that pretty soon their worlds will come down crashing, emotions will be tested to its limits, and secrets revealed. Tune in tomorrow. Waiting for your feed backs. Good night sweet dreams :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
amazing and so romantic ! its so well written chaitra, i love your story ! i love how much love nadech showers to yaya, ditto she to him too ! buying their dream home is the ultimate love a man can give a woman they're deeply in love. hope michael and matt dun interrupt yadechs sweet love. thank you very much chaitra look forward to read further.

chaitra

sarNie Adult
keylargo said:
amazing and so romantic ! its so well written chaitra, i love your story ! i love how much love nadech showers to yaya, ditto she to him too ! buying their dream home is the ultimate love a man can give a woman they're deeply in love. hope michael and matt dun interrupt yadechs sweet love. thank you very much chaitra look forward to read further.
Hi key,
I think i forgot to add the line that he built it himself, he doesn't buy it. he is an architect so he plans the whole house. He takes one year to build it that's why his personal account balance will be low. he will invest everything he had earned. They were anyway going to get the stadium project so he wasn't worried about investing so much and it was for a special person anyways. I will edit it.

By the way " Only Yadech can pull off such overdose of sweetness. If I was showered with so much love I would have chocked and died or jumped off a building. :bhehe:  KEY the only reason your enjoying the story is because your imagining Yadech acting it out, otherwise it just wouldn't do the trick. Thank you :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank you for clarifying chaitra. thats even better, buying the land, building a dream home and letting yaya designs their bedroom, these are enough qualities of true love of when a man loves a woman ! and no chaitra ure good the story feels real you wrote it very well, thanks sm.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you very much for all the beautiful pictures. They certainly looks dazzling at the award. Does anyone know if they came together? Hehe, good to know everything is going good with their relationship. :coverlaf:
Chaitra- Thank you for your story. Narak Mak!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi chaitira

i'm glad for your effort nice job i like your style your fanfic is teasing me i thought it's rated R :woot2:  :woot2:  but in fact it's not it's only sexy but wholesome hehehe :dance3: ..i envy you ...you have tons of time to write nice fanfics :party: