[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!! Neezy... i almost faint from reading ur fan acc!!!! u'r so lucky i wish i was there too!!!! but u describe ur acc so well i feel like i was there... thank you for sharing with us :flowers:  :flowers: . i can tell u r having great time in thailand (despite the unrest) and meeting nadech is the icing on the cake! hope u enjoy the rest of ur holiday n stay safe.

sorry i got excited reading neezy's acc i forgot to say HI again to everyone after lurking for a quite a long time. i got caught up with day to day matters, i did cameback and only manage to read without leaving any comments. and i definitely miss spazzing with u gals here. i can see many newcomers and comebacks. glad that u girls r still around - key, mrschum, m9, yk, bubba, vimalee, fyi, lu, charlenem, huanzhu.  otherwise it'll be awkward to comment after a while.  i missed a lot of things didn't i? keep up the gud work n i'll catch up later

ptenchik

sarNie Adult

เด็กๆช่วยขายเสื้อเรื่องเล่าเช้านี้ปีที่ 12 ค่ะ ^ ^
И.Г.: sorrayuth9111 
ณ เดชน์ & ญา ญ่า ก็ ร่วม ทำบุญ! ... เสื้อ เรื่อง เล่า เช้า นี้ ปี 12 ราย ได้ มอบ มูลนิธิ ครอบครัว ข่าว  
http://youtu.be/TzMdLdvBfCY

http://instagram.com/p/duK5Z_y11S/

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi sasha glad to have you back ! absence sure makes the heart grow fonder, miss you much na sasha. thank you for your kind words and dun feel shy ure always warmly welcome back.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
:thanks: @bubba for Nadech picture. Nadech soooo handsome in the BJ jean ads.

@ptenchik, thank you for always posting the latest picture of Yadech. "Your the Best" hehe

@sasha, nice to see you here again! Stop by more often na, we all miss you.

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Neezy: congrats to You that you can see Nadech and thanks for d'harceler your expérience with us

Thanks bubba and vimalee for always been here to translate all the articles.

Thanks ptenchik for all the pics

Thanks key for all comments

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and thanks so much for sharing beautiful pictures, clips and wonderful comments na.

Here's the link of Yadech help with T-shirts to fundraise for the morning news family.
These two are so cute and get along with each other very well....the best couple. 
Anything they do turns out so smooth, funny, cute, sexy and amazing!!!
  http://web.stagram.com/p/738241227984849408_567746393

cr:as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
MrsChum said:
Morning everyone!! Here's a short clip from Nataraja award on Nadech part. Nadech didn't win but as a fan he will always be a winner in my heart....like Yaya said " He's on of a kind" and now " Your the best" :heart:

http://youtu.be/m5rAEqMzmPo

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=m5rAEqMzmPo

CityLoveUChannel
Thanks MrsChum for sharing na.  :heart: it!!!

This is so cute.....
Even though Nadech didn't win, but most importantly, he got wholeheartedly support from a VIP, nong Yaya who said, "You're the best.  Hope you win na ka!" :heart: :heart: 

Oh.....Nadech, do be careful na.  Please don't hurt your back.....

cr;as tagged

Neezy

sarNie Adult
I'm glad everyone enjoyed reading my fan account! Welcome back Sasha!!!! It's good to have you back with us! It was my pleasure sharing my experience with all you girls! :)

Thanks so much for all the updates everyone! Nadech looks super handsome in the BJ Jeans ads! Can't wait for RS1 to air! I finally watched the BTS of Yadech and omg...they're so cute to worry for each other! Lol.

Bubba, yes, my friend is very special indeed! Super kind and super sweet. :bhehe:

YayaKugimiya, it's no problem. Lol. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR EXAM!!! Su su!

MrsChum, thanks for all the info! I agree, Nadech will always be a winner in our hearts! :heart:

daai

sarNie Egg
Sawadee ka...
Hello everyone :clap: How u guys/ girls are doing? I'm fine. 
OMG!!! I miss u all so much. It has been a few months already I'm not post anything here. I miss Yadech/ NY so much too  :teary: Very busy with my work, had meeting here and there..my life completely busy! 
So, I heard that Rising Sun series gonna aired sooner by this month right? I can' wait any longer  :spin: I feel like my stomach wanna explode! Lol
Btw, I need your help..I mean, your recommendation/ opinion. Here is the thing: Should I buy Ipad Mini or Nexus 10 since I lost my laptop because of unexpected case happen to me recently. I think I'm just wasting my money if I continue to buy a new one. So, how? If can, I want to buy as soon as possible since RS will be aired. Hope the series can have English subtitle, in HD version and cut by part because I dont think my WiFi can download such a long (in terms of duration) video since connection is not good like some of you (I mean, its quota/ limit), hehe :coverlaf:   

Lastly, I just wanna apologize to some of you because of my words, my attitude (misunderstanding) especially @bubba, @Vimalee, @MrsChum, @Neezy...I really appreciate your effort to translate, thank u so much ka. To @keylargo, I'M BACK!!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi daai ♥♥♥ glad ure finally back ! i know you took alot of courage i can say this, ure warmly welcome back and love of yadech cant keep you away ! we sure miss you daai and cant wait for rs to air to participate in our views exchange. i cant help you in it matters our ladies would be happy to do so. enjoy being here.

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
Hello! Hope all may have a good week.

Thank you very much for the welcome back, Bong Mao, bubba, Key and Vimalee.  :grouphug:  :grouphug: 
Hope to drop by more often, specially now that countdown months for RS start is close to finish. Can't wait to countdown weeks, days, hours, minutes and last but not least the seconds. :woot2: Ok ok...I will calm down, because our waiting period is still on.

I am doing fine, bubba. Thanks for asking dear. Things have been a little busy around here, because of the World Cup. By the way, thank you very much for posting Yaya's picture wearing my country soccer team t-shirt again this year. :flowers: So nice of her to wear it again this year and to represent Nadech I am using in my mind the bear that paajaew posted here :yes: lol - http://web.stagram.com/p/733731626568135581_7841035
Credits to paajaew IG

They are still filming Rising Sun part 1 and 2 together :teary: , so to change for the week slot makes sense since Ruk Ok Rit will finish almost in the end of this month and it has 11 episodes already aired. Sanaeha Sanya Kaen with Janie and Dome will have a total of 15 episodes according to its channel at Viki and until now five episodes were aired on Wed-Thurs slot. I was not waiting for Rising Sun Series part 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan to start on June, because it was said previosly that it would begin somewhere on July, but no complains by me if it can start sooner. Having said that everyone seems to be filming a lot. On times like this, I do worry about everyone's health. There are many things going on at the same time and also Nadech and Yaya respective graduations are coming soon as well. We are waiting for a long time now, so it is better for them to use as much time as they can. Do still remember how some where not happy about the white light cut editings on TNNKK first episode after the long wait. Also until today some others did not forgive Lakorn Thai easily for their rush editing process on GRGR. On action scenes, the difficulty is high when it comes to editing so...yes, yes just trying to make the waiting sound and look as less painful as possible. :ph34r:

ptenchik - Just wish to thank you very much for all your kind sharing of pictures and videos here.
rakyadech - Your translations and sharing are really precious and thank you very much to give me such a wonderful chance to watch again and again the 4+1 Super Star Concert with eng subs.
Lovely_k - Welcome back. You were not forgotten, but for sure some like me miss your spazz moments over Yadech and I am really grateful for all your translations as well. You were 3 Zaap first translator to me, on Nadech's and Yaya's individual 3 Zaap last year and Yadech 3 zaap first part this year. Thank you very much too for your translation on the article: "It’s like dying when they stay away from each other..." Will quote Yaya and Nadech phrase on some recent interviews "I don't know what to say"... :coverlaf: Come on Nadech that was a easy one to dodge, so you could have gone to see Paa Jaew and Yaya just happens to be there in the filming set as well. :bhehe: I did not forget it that except from Paa Jaew, Nadech can see almost everyone (P'Mam, crew and staff) involved on NNS filming while he is filming LSR. To visit PaaJaew close to his birthday, it would have been such a good excuse though. It is a really sweet article indeed. :)

After being funny singing happy birthday to PaaJaew, Yadech was sweet as usual too. :)
http://web.stagram.com/p/737036422909800839_7841035
Credits to paajaew IG

Neezy - I am happy for you to be able to see Nadech so up close and thanks dear for sharing your experience here.You are such a lucky fan for taking pictures with Kalamere and Nadech's assistant too. Your trespassing after the event got me worried though, for yours and Barry's safety as well. But I am glad that you had quite an adventure to tell about seeing Nadech in person for the first time.
YayaKugimiya, good luck in your exam.In case you might write Yadech on the exam, let's hope for a yadecher to be the examiner. She or he would completely understand, specially now that Rising Sun waiting is still going on. If the exam would happen during RFTD airing then even more. Please have a health study time and do hope you may pass your stress feelings because of this exam as soon as possible.
Welcome back, Sasha and daai.

Yuji Kobayashi action scenes for RFTD

http://web.stagram.com/p/731004330974745185_5780355
http://web.stagram.com/p/733093103644545832_5780355
Credits to golfpichaya IG

BTS with eng subs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeA8Yw4_ZuU
Credits to NAYA LOVELYHOUSE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COe6C9z8sSY
Credits to Nadech@Pantip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKZZZgKssO4
Credits to Yadech House VN Fanclub

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUqDlMPZruQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pzpRyQCMWg

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
daai said:
Sawadee ka...
OMG!!! I miss u all so much. It has been a few months already I'm not post anything here. I miss Yadech/ NY so much too  :teary: Very busy with my work, had meeting here and there..my life completely busy! 
So, I heard that Rising Sun series gonna aired sooner by this month right? I can' wait any longer  :spin: I feel like my stomach wanna explode! Lol
Btw, I need your help..I mean, your recommendation/ opinion. Here is the thing: Should I buy Ipad Mini or Nexus 10 since I lost my laptop because of unexpected case happen to me recently. I think I'm just wasting my money if I continue to buy a new one. So, how? If can, I want to buy as soon as possible since RS will be aired. Hope the series can have English subtitle, in HD version and cut by part because I dont think my WiFi can download such a long (in terms of duration) video since connection is not good like some of you (I mean, its quota/ limit), hehe :coverlaf:   

Lastly, I just wanna apologize to some of you because of my words, my attitude (misunderstanding) especially @bubba, @Vimalee, @MrsChum, @Neezy...I really appreciate your effort to translate, thank u so much ka. To @keylargo, I'M BACK!!!

daai said:
Sawadee ka...

hi daai

i suggest dont buy ipad mini if your purpose is to watch tv series like RS better buy a new lap top 15" so that you can view yadech properly my opinion is its better watching yadech on a bigger screen than in an ipad with small screen.and btw never buy dual core or I 3..... AMD 5,intel 6, intel 7 and intel 8 are better and much faster as per my IT friend recommendation.good luck to your new gadget. :scratchhead2:  :dance3:  :secret:

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Found this on Instagram! Translation summary credit goes to @pawara on IG

The magazine asks Nadech, what kind of
woman he like? His answer is " I like the woman that wear comfortable
dress with low heel sandal, I think it look cute. But she should have a
masculine side also, wearing t-shirt with jean and sneaker, ready to do
extreme activities with me, for example boxing, jet ski, wakeboard,
hiking, rock claiming, flow board, sky driving, bungee jump. My dream
date is to ride a balloon and see a wonderful view of Turkey. I want to
go there someday." At the end the magazine say that everything that
Nadech describe is definitely Yaya.

Love Them :woot2: :woot: :dance1: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Del Rey

sarNie Hatchling
Images on Instagram

cr: @taluikongtai

cre: @machajung

cre: @maker_family

THEY ARE THE CUTEST COUPLE
Cre: @nadechyayavietnamfanpage

"THE WAY HE LOOKED AT HER WAS THE WAY ALL GIRLS WANTED TO BE LOOKED AT" - Jordan Baker from The Great Gatsby
Cre: @ket_love_ny