[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hello everyone! I got some exciting news to share with you guys! I FINALLY GOT TO SEE NADECH TODAY!!!! He looks soooo handsome in person! His skin is so white, smooth and flawless! And when he smiles, you can see his dimples from miles away! Anyway, sorry if this post is too long but I just want to share my experience with you guys.

I planned to be at Mercury Ville today at 4pm, 2 hours before the meet and greet so I can get a good spot. Before I attend the event, I wanted to make sure I wouldn't be hungry so I stop by to eat somewhere and was running a little late. The BTS stop at Chidlom was only 4 stops away from my hotel. Normally, I can get from my hotel to Chidlom in about less than 10 mins. I got on the BTS around 4:06pm and figured I still have plenty of time to wait in line for the event. Out of all daysssss, the BTS had a malfunction and had to shutdown for about a good 20-25 mins!!! I felt like crying and figured Buddha just doesn't want me to meet Nadech. I couldn't catch a break. Anyway, after waiting for what seems like foreverrrrr. I finally got to Mercury Ville a little after 4:40pm I believe. I figured the place would be packed and I was worried there was nowhere to stand. Got there and the place was dead. I saw an empty platform and a stage on the 1st floor and no fans in sight. I was worried at first that I was in the wrong area, but the place was so small....there's no way Nadech could perform anywhere else. Anyway, I waited and waited and waited and little by little more fans showed up. At first I was happy I got front row center but then fans with VIP passes came in and slowy crowded before me. I went from first row to like 4th row. Anyway, it was a long time before Nadech came out. I waited around 5pm and Nadech didn't come until around 7:30pm. The fans were searching for Nadech when Kalamare annouced his name and no one knew where to look until suddenly you hear cheering from upstairs! Nadech came down the escalator singing "Let Love Grow in Your Heart" from the TNNKK soundtrack and the crowd went nuts! Nadech was sooooo handsome and stylish and he sang so well!!! I even got a video which I will post up to my IG account later. Even my boyfriend said Nadech has a good singing voice. Lol. Anyway, he sang two songs and that was it. Towards the end, the guests with VIP passes ran up stage to greet Nadech and I really wanted to join them but wasn't sure if I could (there was a red velvet rope between VIP guests and regular fans). I wanted to jump over the rope when right infront of me I saw Nadech's assistant and childhood friend!!!! I asked if I can go greet Nadech and he said I needed a pass and he wasn't sure if I can get across. He was sooooo friendly!!!! I asked to take a pic with him and he agreed and was even shocked I wanted a pic with him! Lol. After I took his pic, I decided to jump the rope and see Nadech anyway (crazy, I know, lol). I got on stage as soon as Nadech was leaving!!! I was soooo close, only 2 people away from him until the security guard stopped me. Nadech disappeared soon after but I did run into Kalamare and asked to take a pic with her! I think I scared her when I said "I'm from Americaaa! I love your show 3zaap, can I take a pic?!!" She looked at me and nodded. The pic came out blurry but it's okay because the memory will be with me forever. Lol. After that I went back to the main area where all the fans were. The crowd died down but there was a press area still lingering and I wondered why they were still there so I went to check it out. I'M SO GLAD I DID! Because there he was before me.....Nadech giving interviews!!!! Again, I managed to get close to him but there were still 2-3 people in my way. I was soooo close, I could hear him speak and answer questions to reporters!!! I just wanted to touch him but knew I couldn't. Lol. Next to him was his friend/assisntant that I spoke with earlier. He looked at me and smile. I wanted to scream for him to help me out and have Nadech autograph my mags that I had with me but I didn't do it. Too many people. Soon after, Nadech exited out the opposite direction of where I was standing and I ran and follow him. It was too late. By the time I caught up, he left. I was sad but yet also very happy. It's okay that I didn't get a pic with him or touch him or have him autographed stuff, I was just happy knowing I was in the same room as him. Just looking and him and listening to his voice had me in cloud 9! Lol. Tonight was def a night I will remember foreverrrr and I have all you ladies here to thank!!!! Thanks sooooo much for all the info everyone!!! I truly appreciate it! If it wasn't for you guys posting up schedules, I would have never achieved my dream! THANK YOU!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Also, I would like to thank a very special friend of mine who I've known for awhile but finally met up in person! She was great! She helped me with so much today and even waited for me when I was late. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't know what to do and probably wouldn't have as much fun! I'm still so touched by the love we have for each other as Yadech's fans! I must say.....YADECH FANS ARE THE BEST!!!! Thanks so much everyone!!!

Pics will follow shortly!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
haha vimalee i like what you said about nadech wont be visiting yaya if she wasn't in lakorn with people he is familiar with.
thanks yk ure really sharp and i love what you circled!
thank you @ptenchik and m9 posting beautiful gorgeous pics.
and of course thanks for your trans, appreciate it so much bubba.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hahaha :dance3: hi key and MrsChums...give the credit to ptenchik ...i got from her post that picture with red circle....it really symbolizes that yadech are intimate with each other...espicially in private in real life :secret:  :cheer:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
OMGGGG!! Nee I'm so happy for you that you were able to attend Nadech event. Just reading your post make me excited and feel like I was there with you. Can't wait to see the picture. Thank you for sharing your experience with us na :heart:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Can't rotate pics for some reason. Sorry guys, but hope you enjoy! Also, I apologize for the crappy quality pics on my phone.

How close I was to the stage.

Kalamare, the host.

Nadech coming down the escalator singing.

So close.....yet so far!

On the other side of the stage...

Me and Nadech's childhood friend/assistant. I sure you guys all recognize him!

Once again, sooooo close....

Me, a couple fan girls, and Kalamare. I have a one-on-one pic with her but it's too blurry to share.

Me stalking Nadech while he gives press interviews. Ohhhh, the distance between me and my future husband....hahaha, jk!

Super friendly Nadech waving hi to the crowd above!

This was the closest I can get to him. Just one reporter away....that's it. One reporter and a velvet rope.

Hope you guys enjoy! Don't mind my horrible pics and the crappy quality!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
OMG NEE!! I am so jealous!! Glad you got to meet my husband! hahaha j/k so what do you think of him in person??? Oops nvm. I missed the whole top portion of your explanation..I went straight for the pictures. hehe I am smiling ear to ear just reading your fan account. So funny how you hop over the rope even after his friend said you may need a vip pass. I would have done the same thing! Lol I am amaze you bf even stayed with you. My bf would have been annoyed haha
Thank you so much for sharing Nee! Sounds like one fantastic trip you had!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello and thanks everyone for sharing na ka.

@Neezy,  I'm so happy that you finally got to meet Nadech.   You're one lucky lady to meet Nadech and have a special friend  with you in Thailand.   She seems like an amazing person.  Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience and pictures with us na ka.  Have fun and take care na.

Here's the interview clip of Grand Opening The Mercury Ville@Chidlom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7L4MQxSQCo
cr:yum pooma
www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7L4MQxSQCo

Nadech was kinda shy when the reporters mentioned about him being seen as a pra'ek ( hero) both on-screen and off-screen
for his generosity to give money to the homeless person.   Nadech admitted that he gained some weight because he's been filming
7 days/week and didn't have time to do fitness.  When asked how nong Yaya feels,  Nadech smiled and responded that nong Yaya
said  he's attractive and warm.  He continued to say that Yaya just wanted to give him encouragement and support. 

Awww......that is so nice and supportive of Yaya to  always stand by his side ...... :wub: .

CaSURVIVOUR

hi vorleak and nykim

if you're lurking the thread ...is this the guy nadech's childhood friend who leak yadech's secret hehehe :dance3: just pm me your answer.thanks

credit to Neezy

CaSURVIVOUR

done with my tnnkk marathon as usual yadech never failed to give me more butterflies :heart:  :heart:  :heart: .their chemistry is just awesome.i just skip all the boring parts :yuck: ......i guess RS  will be shown on mid july or mid august .....the first part will be this june teaw and mario's part.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi yk ure so cute! i want to wish you very best of luck in your next exam paper, its steep and im sure u'll make it, susu na yk!
thank you again ptenchik for always posting pics, i do appreciate your efforts.
hi bubba thank you, i would say this interview was a better one. so sweet yaya has nice and lovely tots of nadech.
mc ure awesome, thank you for the links.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone!
@ptenchik & MrsChum, thanks for sharing pictures and clips na ka. :flowers: :flowers:
@yk, good luck on your exam.  We will be here cheering for you...su su na :cheer: .
@key, thank you my dear for always being supportive and kind :heart: .

Awww.......they're so cute......Teaw posted this pic with the writing, "TADA!!! Welcome to Onitsuka House @mario_mm38 @urassayas @keaw_jung"

HBD pe Au.......

cr:as tagged

CaSURVIVOUR

hi all 

thanks for cheering for me actually i dont know when exactly is my examination in ACLS aka advance cardiac life support.i just receive my reviewer anytime my boss will call me for my schedule. :scratchhead2: i'm just studying in advance.

hi Nadechlover

thanks for the sweet message btw i'm not a student anymore hehehe gurang na my exam is a requirement for my profession to be always up dated for the renewal of my contract :secret:

hi Neezy 

sorry for being curious none of my guess was right lol but thanks for the reply good luck to your youtube account :dance3: