[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
jomacar2k6...!!!

Thanks for stopping by and come back to visit us again soon.   Aww, Yaya is still "ngon" at Nadech, hehehehehe.

jomacar2k6 said:
 hi everyone! I am very thankful for all the info in regards esp on our lovely couple. first time here. Just noticed is yaya being annoyed  with p nadech showing concern and taking care of her coz she knows the camera is rolling and she doesn't seem people to see that? Poor p nadech can't hide his love for nong love the way he cares for the girl he loves. Too much love hahaha.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@jomacar, welcome to AF and this thread.  Hope you'll enjoy being with us na.
ptenchik said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRN4SqWLCis

Может кто-нибудь сказать, о чем говорится на этих картинках?
Thanks for sharing the clip na.

Awwww......It's indeed fin and jin that Yadech always show care and concern for each other.

Poor Yaya for getting blisters on her heels by those shoes so she was concerned about  Nadech.

Yaya:         Be careful, the shoes might cause blisters.
Nadech:    Okay krub.

Nadech:    You must be very tired.
Nadech:    Do you want one?   I'll peel for you.
Yaya:         No, thank you.

Nadech:    Those blisters.....how are you doing?
Yaya:         I already put on bandages.

Nadech:    Got headache....not feeling  well.
Yaya:         Very good......I'm looking.... very good.

It was so cute that Nadech tried to block the sunlight for Yaya with his hand..... :heart:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
Это нормально. Я думаю, они просто не хотят, чтобы мы знаем или сделать его слишком очевидным

Благодарим вас за всегда публикации снимков и видеоклипов

Hopefully it was translated right. Lol
@m9, I don't what you wrote but I applause you for trying to help out @ptenchik

:clap: :clap: :clap:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
:thanks: bubba for the translation! I could never get bored watching Yadech mv, Lakorn or news about them. If there's no news or anything from Yadech I feel like I'm missing something in my life....

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lol, I just told her it's okay because she mentioned Yaya was shy when Nadech showed he cared for her in the recent video you guys posted and I also thank her for her posting of pictures and clips.

Khub khun mak Bubba for translating!

ptenchik

sarNie Adult
bubba said:
@jomacar, welcome to AF and this thread.  Hope you'll enjoy being with us na.
Thanks for sharing the clip na.

Awwww......It's indeed fin and jin that Yadech always show care and concern for each other.

Poor Yaya for getting blisters on her heels by those shoes so she was concerned about  Nadech.

Yaya:         Be careful, the shoes might cause blisters.
Nadech:    Okay krub.

Nadech:    You must be very tired.
Nadech:    Do you want one?   I'll peel for you.
Yaya:         No, thank you.

Nadech:    Those blisters.....how are you doing?
Yaya:         I already put on bandages.

Nadech:    Got headache....feeling not well.
Yaya:         Very good......looking very good.

It was so cute that Nadech tried to block the sunlight for Yaya with his hand..... :heart:
Огромное спасибо за ваш труд, т.к. я не понимаю тайский!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: so much ptenchik and MrsChum for sharing the clip and bubba for translating for us.
This has to be one of my favorite Rising Sun BTS clips.   We usually saw Yadech being silly and goofy in BTS, but this time we got to see them showing concerns and cares for each other.    I especially love the part where Nadech said to the crew that Yaya had a headache and didn't feel well.   Since he didn't have an umbrella or hat nearby, he improvised with his hand to block the sun for Yaya.   :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

Nadech, you really are one of a kind like Yaya has said so many times.  

This is epic, Mario was napping between them and Nadech and Yaya were talking like they were the only two in the room.   Lol, the host lady said these two took very good care of each other that it upset her (because no one has taken care of her).  

I love the ending song too, very appropriate for Yadech case.  

" Let me take care of you.    Let me love you.   Let me be your friend when you feel lonely.      Don't be afraid......I will not go away.   I will take good care of you, always....."

credit maprang_juku IG and NadechYaya.com FB

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank you so much lovely ! i love your mv its so beautiful ! i can never get tired of watching yadech and you always capture gorgeous them together. call me oldie i love nick lachey and 98o songs are so romantic. thank you dearest lovely ♥♥♥

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank you bubba for the trans and the english link ! how gentlemanly and sweet yadech are to each other ! they're so meant to be ! lya for always going the extra mile for us so we can have a perfect day just reading the jin and fin moments of yadech!

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you so much Lovely K for the awesome video.  It could not have come at a better time.  I swear, they have got to have the most loveliest photos together even better than what a real couple would have.  Just can't get enough of them

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Gosh re-watching ALL of Yadech's MV on YouTube & boy these 2 give me butterflies! I can't wait too see them on screen together again

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Vimalee said:
jomacar2k6...!!!

Thanks for stopping by and come back to visit us again soon.   Aww, Yaya is still "ngon" at Nadech, hehehehehe.

Vimalee said:
jomacar2k6...!!!

hi Vimalee

what is "ngon" sweetie

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
MrsChum said:
@lovely...thank you for the wonderful mv. Love love love it!!

Thank you everyone for sharing pics and info.

This was shared to me a couple of wk ago. When I read what she wrote about how she felt about Yadech, I feel like I'm reading my own thoughts...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3539061

MrsChum said:
@lovely...thank you for the wonderful mv. Love love love it!!

Thank you everyone for sharing pics and info.

This was shared to me a couple of wk ago. When I read what she wrote about how she felt about Yadech, I feel like I'm reading my own thoughts...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3539061

thanks MrsChum

i've read this already ....but one thing makes me different ...i've tried many times to watch other lakorns hoping i can find another pair to ship aside from yadech but unfortunately none of those mentioned in this blog captured my heart like yadech did to me...hahaha :woot2:  :scratchhead2: yes my ultimate bias is yadech or nothing  :secret: