[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
miss u so much lovely,welcome back. thank you for the coming goodie vid, cant wait to view cos all yours are amazing with beautiful yadech pic selections and very nice songs. HAK key

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
:thanks: @ptemchik and @bubba for all the cute pic... :heart: I can't wait to watch it. They are soo cute in the pic you posted @ptenchik.

@lovely & @fyi welcome back!! Miss you both makkkkkkkkk

didieyadech

sarNie Egg
i think right now their face looks really same,seriously like a couple made from heaven...the way they smile,their face structure,their body language...cannot wait for rising sun series to air.... :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :shock2: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :ghehe: :ghehe: :ghehe: :ghehe: :ghehe: :ghehe:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
W e l c o m e   back my Lovely!!!!!    Can't wait for your awesome mv.    You are so talented!!!!

Thank you ptenchik for sharing the article.

Here's the translation:

Your impressions of the seires:

Barry/Nadech.....I think pillows will be ripped or torn when watching this series - begin with Roy Ruk Huk Riam Tawan.   There is no need to buy the new pillows because you will want to continue to rip or tear more pillows in the second part.   The couple in the first part is romantic and sweet.   As for my couple, we have everything and every flavors because Ryo will not act out his true feeling.  He will hold back how he feels and he is very tight-lips, but he loves deeply.  He very much cares and concerns for his loved ones.  There will also be arguments and sulkiness so please follow the story.

Yaya.....For our couple, our actions and our hearts are opposite.   He is very tight-lips and I would not speak to him.   However, when I found out everything that Ryo had done and why, I was very very touch.   It's so romantic......I couldn't believe how could a man can do so much for the woman he loves.   There is more, the environments, the scenery, the settings, and every scenes are beautiful ......very much FIN FIN.....

ptenchik said:

Может кто-нибудь это перевести?

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@key, thanks for the lovely wish my dear.  I did have a sweet dream of Yadech playing that cute candy game plus yk's delusional thoughts :pervie: (only at PG-13 ja :coverlaf: ).
@ptenchik, thanks for all the lovely pictures na.
@Vimalee, thanks so much my dear for your lovely translation .
@Lovely, so glad to see your post.  Miss you mak na.

Another fin article......

cr:as tagged

Provide them a space of 2 lines to give compliment of each other.......speak!!!

Yaya:   If not counting the fart, the burp, or like to tease me, pe Nadech is the best ka.

Nadech:    Ah!......that all you praise me (both laughing).   If not counting that Yaya doesn't understand Thai, Yaya is the best too.

Time to say good bye to Saranaedara. 

Nadech:    We knew each other for a long time, Saranaedara.  You are like my friend, my brother, and one of my family.

Yaya:     Captivating content that makes everyone happy.   I'm one of those people who smile because of Saranaedara.

Awww.....Yadech are the best for each other :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@ptenchik,   Добро пожаловать!

Благодарим вас за всегда используют Yadech снимков и видеоклипов!

You are very welcome and thank you very much for always sharing Yadech pictures and clips!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@Vimalee and Ptenchik....what language is that??

@vimalee, can you help translate this?? I don't understand what they are saying....

praewmag
ก่อนอื่นขอขอบคุณทุกท่านที่ร่วมสนุกติดตามกิจกรรมของแพรวนะคะและขออภัยหากบางท่านรู้สึกว่ากติกาไม่ชัดเจน... กิจกรรมการโหวตครั้งนี้ แพรวตั้งใจว่า ในโอกาสขึ้นสู่ปีที่ 36 อยากตอบแทนแฟนๆ โดยให้ทุกคนได้มีส่วนร่วมโหวตปกพิเศษ พร้อมกับลุ้นไปพบปะใกล้ชิดคู่ฮ็อตคนโปรด ไม่คิดว่าจะเกิดความเข้าใจผิดแบบนี้จริงๆ ค่ะ ที่แบ่งโหวตออกเป็น 3 ช่องทาง เพราะผู้อ่านแพรวมีจำนวนมาก จึงอยากให้ทุกคนมีสิทธิ์โหวตอย่างทั่วถึงเนื่องจากบางท่านคุ้นเคยกับหนังสือ บางท่านถนัดเว็บไซต์ บางท่านชอบอินสตาแกรม จึงขออนุญาตชี้แจงมาอีกครั้งค่ะ

c1ndy

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone

Please can help me to translate.   Thank you so much.

praewmag ขอย้ำอีกทีค่ะ!!! สำหรับกติกาการโหวตทาง IG "เพียงคุณกด Like รูปคู่ที่คุณชอบ และแคปเจอร์รูปนั้นไปโพสใน IG ของคุณ"

พอถึงเวลาปิดโหวต (10 ก.ค. 57) ทีมงานจะสุ่มผู้โชคดีจากผู้ที่กด Like ในรูปนั้น ฉะนั้นการแฮชแท็ค และจำนวนรูปที่โพส ไม่มีผลต่อการตัดสินใดๆ ทั้งสิ้นนะคะ

และยังสามารถร่วมโหวตทาง www.praew.com และในนิตยสารแพรว (คอลัมน์ win it ) เริ่มตั้งแต่ฉบับ 25 พ.ค. (ปก เต้ย จรินทร์พร), จนถึงฉบับ 25 มิ.ย. สองช่องทางนี้สามารถโหวตได้ไม่อั้นค่ะ 
ซึ่งผลคะแนนจะรวบรวมจากการโหวตทั้ง 3 ช่องทางนะคะ (รักนะคะแฟนคลับทุกคน)

Read more at http://web.stagram.com/n/praewmag/#F85UZwhOKT6bBbsl.99

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@MrsChum, it's Russian language.

Here's the translation.

First of all, thank you very much for all of you who join in on the fun activities of Preaw magazine.    We also want to apologize to everyone who may be confused about the rules of the voting system…For this 36th anniversary, Preaw wants  to return the favor by providing activity that will allow the fans to vote for the special covers and the opportunity for the fans to meet with their favorite stars.   We never thought that it would come down to this much misunderstanding.    We’ve decided to divide the votes into three categories because we have so many Preaw readers.   We want everyone to have equal chance of voting.   Some people are familiar with magazine vote cards, some are familiar with web site, and some are used to Instagram.   Please allow us to explain one more time.     

@c1ndy, I'll translate your part later unless bubba or someone can do it first.       

MrsChum said:
@Vimalee and Ptenchik....what language is that??

@vimalee, can you help translate this?? I don't understand what they are saying....

praewmag
ก่อนอื่นขอขอบคุณทุกท่านที่ร่วมสนุกติดตามกิจกรรมของแพรวนะคะและขออภัยหากบางท่านรู้สึกว่ากติกาไม่ชัดเจน... กิจกรรมการโหวตครั้งนี้ แพรวตั้งใจว่า ในโอกาสขึ้นสู่ปีที่ 36 อยากตอบแทนแฟนๆ โดยให้ทุกคนได้มีส่วนร่วมโหวตปกพิเศษ พร้อมกับลุ้นไปพบปะใกล้ชิดคู่ฮ็อตคนโปรด ไม่คิดว่าจะเกิดความเข้าใจผิดแบบนี้จริงๆ ค่ะ ที่แบ่งโหวตออกเป็น 3 ช่องทาง เพราะผู้อ่านแพรวมีจำนวนมาก จึงอยากให้ทุกคนมีสิทธิ์โหวตอย่างทั่วถึงเนื่องจากบางท่านคุ้นเคยกับหนังสือ บางท่านถนัดเว็บไซต์ บางท่านชอบอินสตาแกรม จึงขออนุญาตชี้แจงมาอีกครั้งค่ะ

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
@vimalee....Wow!! You and bubba know Russian too!! You both are amazing and very smart!!

Thank you for the translation na. I'm still confuse what they are trying to tell us. So what we post in IG doesn't count??

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for another round of awesome translation on time to say goodbye article bubba, it is very appreciated, HAK.
thank you too vimalee on praewmag trans ★★★
as can see language is no barrier @ptenchik @bubba @vimalee! we have the smartest, sweetest, kindest ladies here to indulge us, applause of thanks lovelies, lu!