[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Just a quick shout out

Thank u all for the welcoming and especially for the sharing for the clips, pics and translations... I do miss yadech so much too and it's getting unbearable lately...heheheh...rewatching the lakorns is a good idea while waiting for the rs

@neezy happy belated birthday...hope the military actions won't impact to your stay in thailand na and hope u can meet yadech on this trip
@lu welcome back, do miss u a lot too
@yk wow I have to congrats u again for the BLS license again...that's a great thing to do

good night / day to every ladies here
(was mean only to have a quick one, but I think it's too long for being a shout out..heheh...forgive me all dear...ok, got to go now)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you m9 and ptenchik for the pics. Why no Yaya??

Thanks you Vimalee for the translation of Nadech interview. Yadech will always have tight lip. They will never admit to go anywhere just the two of them.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hello everyone!!!!

(1) Sorry for the late reply! I've been in Phuket celebrating my bday and haven't had time to come on here these past few days! Once again, a big thank you to those who wished me a happy birthday: Bubba, YayaKugimiya, Soso68, LuLoveYaya (welcome back!!!) and FYI! Thanks ka, ladies! :)

(2) Sorry to disappoint you ladies but I did not get the chance to go see Nadech at the Tori Burch event because like I mentioned, I'm in Phuket. The sad part is that I leave Saturday morning back to Bangkok and Nadech's seafood event is on the same day in Hat Yai which is closer to here in Phuket. Since I already pre-booked my hotel and air flight, I can't even stay an extra day and try to go see him!!! Ahhhh, I've been having no luck stalking Yadech! Does anybody have any more leads on Yadech's schedule? I really want to see them after filming but have no idea where they're located and such and it's hard to find out unless you're a local superfan.

(3) I have not been able to get my hands on the Mistine cupcake yet but as soon as I get back to Bangkok, I will surely hit up every place and search for them!!!

(4) Lastly, thank you ladies for your concern on my well being! It means so much to me to know everyone on here truly care and look out for each other. I've been watching the news about the military takeover. Thank goodness my boyfriend and I haven't been staying out past 10pm. I believe it's a nationwide curfew, but here in Phuket, everything is much more calm. I'm worried about heading back to Bangkok but I'm sure everything well be fine. So far my trip has been amazing. IF ONLY I CAN GET A CHANCE TO SEE YADECH THEN ALL MY DREAMS WILL COME TRUE!!! <3

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thank you Vimalee for translating the interview. That is good news that they didn't ask. I guess it was no biggie afterall.
MrsChum - Yaya was included. Her and Nadech were my last pic. :yes:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Hi Nee!! Nice of you to stop by :) happy to hear that you are enjoying your vacation. Can't wait to hear more about your vacation. Hopefully you can fulfill your dream by meeting Yadech...I will pray for you na!!

@m9....sorry I mean Yaya in the RS pic. Wonder if she film that day??

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello ladies and thanks for sharing pictures, clip, translation and comments na ka.
@Neezy,  hope you get a chance to meet  Yadech na and take care.  Su su na.

Article from Sanook.com  

Nadech admitted having sweet dinner with Yaya but not 100,000 baht per meal.

Nadech said that the event fee for 350,000 baht is depending on the event and agreed to having sweet
dinner with Yaya but not 100,000 baht.

Lately we haven’t seen a handsome face of Nadech Kugimiya at the events that much.  Recently Nadech got
a chance to attend the Grand Opening Tory Burch  at Siam Paragon.  The department was almost overwhelming
with many fanclubs coming to support him.   This time, he came out and talked about the recent issues.

“During this time, I’m filming  lakorns 7 days a week for RRHRT, RFTD, and LSR so I don’t have time to accept more events
or have it somewhat less.”

“About the event fee for 350,000 baht, it prob. not  that much krub.   My event fee is based on a normal rate, but it varies
depent on certain events for some might require traveling to other provinces.  I don’t know my highest fee, should not be
that high.   But if the kind-hearted elders (event managers) would pay me that, then I’ll accept it krub (laughing).   Most of
this will be negotiated by the adults.”

“About the presenter fee with nong Yaya for 20 million baht, it’s not that high.   We have different contacts and it is an
individual fee not a couple fee krub.”

And, the hot topic at this moment is about going to a sweet dinner with the closest nong sao, Yaya for
100,000 baht per table.   Nadech admitted it but not that much.

“Yaya and I did have dinner krub, but not 100,000 baht per meal.  It’s not possible.  If it is, there will be mae Pla,
mae Keaw or the staff.  My mom would help pay krub.   When I went out with my friends, then we would chip in
around 5000 baht per person.  Really, I don’t carry much cash so I would ask my manager (smile).”

“About the runor na krub, it’s not that hotel or that restaurant.  It’s prob. not true.”

When asked about the rumor in Khon Kaen where the monk asked him if he has a fan(girlfriend).  And,
Nadech responded yes.

“When I answered yes, I meant I have fans as in fanclubs krub.  I didn’t think much because the fanclubs were there
to do merit with me that day (smile).”

Do you see Yaya frequently?

“We don’t see each other as often.  Each of us are busy filming our individual lakorn separately.  Nong still
films 1 more lakorn.   But, we frequently talk about  problems/difficulties to each other.  Friends should take care of

each other like this.”

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na bubba for the translation.   Really appreciated your time and efforts...!!!

Hi Nee, glad to hear that you are enjoying your vacation.   Hope you will meet Yadech before you leave.   Just read that Thai military also took control of the TV broadcasting so don't know if all the shows will be aired as scheduled.    Hope this is not true and thanks goodness Rising Sun is not airing right now, but feel bad for other shows though.

Where is our Yaya????     She hasn't posted anything on her IG for a week now and many people were asking about her and missed her so much including me....  :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:  :weep: :weep: :weep: 

credit withloveurassayas IG

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Huge thanks to bubba for your time and efforts so we know the content, appreciate it alot bubba ★★★ very happy to know yadech talk and share their stress, work, feelings, we only choose the best, closest friend to divulge our innermost tots.
special thanks @ptenchik @m9 @mc @vimalee. thank you for sharing lovely pics, clip and your kind trans vimalee, ure all the best♥
Hi nee glad to hear ure enjoying your time, take care be safe, im sure no harm will come by. u still have some time in th hope your dreams come true in meeting yadech.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:
Hello ladies and thanks for sharing pictures, clip, translation and comments na ka.

Article from Sanook.com  

Nadech said that the event fee for 350,000 baht is depending on the event and agreed with having sweet

Lately we haven’t seen a handsome face of Nadech Kugimiya at the events that much.  Recently Nadech got
a chance to attend the Grand Opening Tory Burch  at Siam Paragon.  The department was almost overwhelming
with many fanclubs coming to support him.   This time, he came out and talked about the recent issues.

“During this time, I’m filming  lakorns 7 days a week for RRHRT, RFTD, and LSR so I don’t have time to accept more events

“About the event fee for 350,000 baht, it prob. not  that much krub.   My event fee is based on a normal rate, but it varies
depent on certain events for some might require traveling to other provinces.  I don’t know my highest fee, should not be
that high.   But if the kind-hearted elders (event managers) would pay me that, then I’ll accept it krub (laughing).   Most of

“About the presenter fee with nong Yaya for 20 million baht, it’s not that high.   We have different contacts and it is an

And, the hot topic at this moment is about going to a sweet dinner with the closest nong sao, Yaya for

“Yaya and I did have dinner krub, but not 100,000 baht per meal.  It’s not possible.  If it is, there will be mae Pla,
mae Keaw or the staff.  My mom would help pay krub.   When I went out with my friends, then we would chip in
around 5000 baht per person.  Really, I don’t carry much cash so I would ask my manager (smile).”

“About the runor na krub, it’s not that hotel or that restaurant.  It’s prob. not true.”

When asked about the rumor in Khon Kaen where the monk asked him if he has a fan(girlfriend).  And,
Nadech responded yes.

“When I answered yes, I meant I have fans as in fanclubs krub.  I didn’t think much because the fanclubs were there

“We don’t see each other as often.  Each of us are busy filming our individual lakorn separately.  Nong still
films 1 more lakorn.   But, we frequently talk about  problems/difficulties to each other.  Friends should take care of

each other like this.”

bubba said:

Article from Sanook.com  

Nadech said that the event fee for 350,000 baht is depending on the event and agreed with having sweet

Nadech responded yes.

each other like this.”

bubba said:

Article from Sanook.com  

Nadech responded yes.

each other like this.”

thanks bubba

wow so it's confirmed yadech were having dinner together this is the most important part that nadech admitted ......who cares about his alibis that they went dinner in group he should have pictures as evidence if there's none i'm sure yadech were just alone  so the headline called sweet dinner with yaya..... and  who cares how much it cost......who is he fooling anyways it's just a part of cover up ...again

and about the calling faclubs as his GIRLFRIEND it''s so lame another part of denial ...i stick to vorleak and nykim's revelation hahaha...but i respect yadech's decision to be tight lipped...they just want it to be forever and have no plan to sell it anyways they are superstar enough no need to do things to atrract attention from the media and fans.

@Neezy thanks for your pm and take care in thailand be safe and enjoy .......i will just let  DESTINY for me to visit thailand it depends to yadech hehehe thailand will be more interesting during YADECH REALIFE WEDDING DAY (sorry for my delusional tots hehehe)......lol!

@fyi thanks for the greetings my next exam will be ACLS(advance cardiac life support) anytime next year this is harder than BLS ...this is more complicated and difficult compared to the basic(bls).

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone the positive wishes! I still have two more weeks here in Thailand so we'll see! Ahhhh, such bad timing to come see Yadech since they're both super busy with work and graduating! Anyway, about the government controling the tv channels is true. I woke up this morning to turn on my usual tv channel and everything was blocked and censored, none of the station aired anything. I came back later today and ALL of the channels played the same thing, some sort if news about the shutdown. Yes, thank goodness RS hasn't aired!! Anyway, my plane from Phuket to Bangkok leaves tomorrow at 4am so I'll have to catch a taxi back to the airport around 1am (45 min drive). I hope we don't get in trouble for breaking curfew hours. My boyfriend and I always carry our passport in case something happens so hopefully the Thai military understands that we're tourists.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks Bubba and MrsChum for the clip and translated article!!!! Why can't Buddha be on my side and have me enter a restaurant or the BTS and accidentally bum into Yadech?!!!! Ahhhhhh, I'm sooooo close to them yet so far away! Nonetheless, I'm so happy Nadech finally admitted to having dinner with Yaya! Hehehe.

Speaking of Yaya.....where has she been?!!!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Ahh I see. Isn't she currently filming right now? I seen recent pictures of her in her period outfits,
Thank you Bubba for translating! Finally our man admits to dinner ❤❤❤❤ So cute! Yes, "lovers" take care of each other like that. Hehe

Neezy - Please be careful, stay safe and have fun! With that going on sounds kind of scary.

Reactions: fyi

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and you're welcome na ka.  It's my pleasure to translate for you lovely ladies ka.

@Neezy, please take care and be safe.  HOPE and WISH you will get to meet Yadech soon na ka.

Fimally, Yaya posted this picture.  She is so beautiful!!!   We sure miss you na Yaya!  I guess she must be busy filming NNS and study....

Nadech getting ready for AIA ......so handsome!

Nadech singing OST for his short film.......

cr:as tagged

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
Yay! That's the best news I've had all week, months in fact. I too hope we'll have someone subbing this and I also hope someone will be kind enough to share links to live streaming also.