[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks everyone for sharing na ka.
@MrsChum, so agree with you!  Yadech are soulmate.  Thanks for sharing those cute pictures na.

Nadech will have a Tory Burch Boutique Grand Opening event on Wednesday May 21 (today in Thailand) at Siam Paragon level M from 6-8pm. 
@Neezy, hope you can make it!!!

Nadech is so handsome......

cr:as tagged

Goodnight and sweet dream everyone!!!

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks ladies for all updates, pictures, clips and translation <3 :flowers: Kit teung tuk khun makkkkkkkkkkkk   :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

I am rewatching Thoranee now as cannot wait for RFTD anymore. lol. 

HAPPY  BELATED BIRTHDAY NEEZY  :heart: Best wishes for you ja. Enjoy Thailand and be safe na ^^

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you @ptenchik for posting Nadech pics :heart:

Hi... Hi..., Lu!! Kid theung khun mak mak!! I just finish rewatching tnnkk too :bhehe:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi lu my friend miss u so much and so happy to read your post, welcome back! me too lu rewatching, rereading yadechs lakorn and ffs, i love them and dun get tired although repeatedly.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you very much @mc @bubba @ptenchik love all those pics posted especially sudsapda unseen pics, yadech are sooo cute.
Very good morning @mc @bubba. bubba thank you for wishing us sweet dreams all the time i'd like to wish you a great day ahead ♥♥♥

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: so much ptenchik for always sharing Yadech pictures and clips!!!

M I S S   Y O U  mark mark na  LU...!!!!!!!   glad to have you back.

Seemed like many of us still have that TNNKK fever.   I'm watching it right now.   I brawled my eyes out yesterday watching the scene where nong Nee thought pe Athit left with Toon to Bangkok and would never come back.   She ran to the field and cried and told Grandma that she would take care of the farm for Pe Athit.     I also blushed like a school girl at the part where pe Athit asked nong Nee what kind of a wedding she would like to have.    

Have a wonderful day or good night everyone!!!

credit yeuphimhay.net and lautanindonesia.com

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thanks for sharing pictures, link, translation and wonderful comments na ka.

@Lu,  hello to you and so happy to see you here.  Hope you're doing well na ka.  We sure miss you mak mak ka.
@key,  you're welcome and thank you for your kind words na ka. HAK

Yaya is so pretty, vibrant and refreshing in Lipton ad.  She looks so good in yellow......

Nadech looks so handsome at the Grand Opening of Tory Burch Boutique.......

Yadch are so cute, always like to tease each other.....can't wait to listen.....

http://web.stagram.com/p/725059811949884602_423443020

Here's the clip of Nadech interview.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USAY28L2e0A
cr:yum pooma

didieyadech

sarNie Egg
sorry if this is out of topic, but do u guys know where to buy NUVO album online?i like their song,especially p'kong..im addicted to p'kong voice nowadays...huhu

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hello Everyone! Welcome Back Luloveyaya! We miss you na!!!

MrsChum - I asked myself the same question. Why is Nadech so handsome???? lol :cloud9:  So in the interview did any of the reporters asked about the Boy situation? Just curious...

Lastly, I miss seeing our couple together onscreen so bad! Counting down the days!

Cr: As Tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Hi Nee,

Just read that Thai military seizes power in coup, impose curfew from 10 pm - 5 am.   Don't know if this applied to the whole country.

Take care and enjoy the rest of your stay na.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@m9 and MrsChum, I'm with you.  Nadech looks very handsome at this event and many comments including men' were "lor jung, lor mark, lor thee sood (very good looking, very handsome, etc.)    No wonder his nong sao has been praising him a lot, and now we know that she is not bias since so many people said it.

@m9,  they didn't ask him about Boy at all and I'm glad.   They asked about his event fees in the range of 300,000 - 350,000 bahts which they said is the highest.   Nadech said he doesn't know if it was the highest in ET or not but was grateful that the elders still giving him works.   He said he didn't receive these fees every time and it depended on the product requirement, travel time, etc.

They also asked him about expensive dinner with Yaya.  Again, he said they always went in group with their moms or staffs and sometimes with friends.   People misunderstood that it was just the two of them because he and Yaya got to the restaurants first and waited for the others to join them.    He said the food was not that expensive and his mom was the one who paid because he doesn't carry cash.   The parties involved also split the bills too.

He also said he doesn't have many events now because he films lakorns seven days a week.  His events have to work around his lakorn schedules.   Both he and yaya are busy filming their individual lakorns, and they don't see each other often except at photo shoots.   They still keep in touch and talk as normal.   They also asked him about his "fan" in his hometown Khon Kaen.  The word Fan in Thai means a girlfriend or boyfriend; Nadech said no but he has a lot of fan clubs who are women and they would join him for merits.