[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
It said, Boy Pakorn Starts the War......Tell All about His Friends' Flaws.

I will translate it when I have the time or if someone wanted to.  Thank you!

Thank you Vimalee for the translation. I'll save you some time on Nadech part. Got this from NadechWorld (eng) fb.

Mon ·

Boy opened about his friends weak point.
Nadech
To me he is a very handsome man. He is handsome from all angles. He is really charismatic. But the only thing that he needs to do is shave chest hair. Please!!! Then, some of the clothes that he wore, looked like womans clothes. He like to do thing that go against his hairy chest. Its really unpleasant to look at. Its hideous.
Cr. Marino Yudee

@Nee, congrats on Yaya mag. Hope you can get the sudsapda one na. Enjoy and have fun while hunting for Yadech stuff ;)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and thanks for sharing na ka.

@Neezy,  good luck na.

Awww....this is so cuteeee.... :heart: :heart: :heart:

Withloveurrasssayas posted this link with a caption,  Dr. Mayumi will listen to Ryu's heart.  Confirm, just like pe Poh said that it didn't beat toob toob,
but it beat Ya Ya hehe.  :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

http://web.stagram.com/p/720098434744324311_321119099

More fin pictures......

cr:as tagged

soso68

sarNie Hatchling
Have a good trip neezy

Thanks bubba and vimalee for always be there to translate all the articles.

Thanks mrschum,raklakorn and ptenchik for all the pics.
Thanks key for all yours comments.
Welcome to the news members

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks bubba for sharing the clip!

Nadech was so funny...speaking Japanese so fast that Yaya couldn't catch up.   Yaya ja, keep up the good work practicing Japanese na ka so you can speak with Nadech's pa.   

Love this comment:

" Yaya ja, his heart is located toward the left and not the right; but it is okay, left or right he already gave his heart to you already. "

bubba said:
Good morning/night everyone and thanks for sharing na ka.

@Neezy,  good luck na.

Awww....this is so cuteeee.... :heart: :heart: :heart:

Withloveurrasssayas posted this link with a caption,  Dr. Mayumi will listen to Ryu's heart.  Confirm, just like pe Poh said that it didn't beat toob toob,
but it beat Ya Ya hehe.  :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

http://web.stagram.com/p/720098434744324311_321119099

More fin pictures......

cr:as tagged

taytay702

sarNie Egg
keylargo said:
Thank you very much @raklakorn @rakyadech @ptenchik @bubba @vimalee sharing very lovely pics, clips, hot&sexy 4+1 eng subbed concert, i love this alot as well as sudsapda mag.
welcome taytay702 hope u'll have lots of fun here.
Thank you K'keylargo...I am having fun by just reading!  Sorry I have nothing to add to post other than read :)  Thank you for all my entertainment wants and needs  :dance3:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@taytay702,  :welcome:  to the best site in town :coverlaf: , hope you'll have fun here with us and thanks for reading na ka.   Wow.....you sure have a very handsome nephew.

Sale Conference Q.3 for Mistine Cupcake.......A very sweet and cute concept, can't wait to see our beautiful couple......

cr: @kolufu

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you bubba i love the conference concept, cupcakes and makeup, so pretty, doesnt feel like work but high-tea! i agree with you bubba this is the best site bcos of yadech and all you wonderful, kind ladies, make my day always just reading, looking at all you share so generously ★★★ enjoy taytay u'll love it.
Thank you mc posting boy's translation.
im happy you visited soso miss you my friend.
always appreciate what you do vimalee thank you so much.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
You are very welcome na kha Key!!!

Magazinedee, the Thai Magazine On-line web site announced that the Yadech Sudsapda magazines are already out of stock - available in stores on May 16th.   The while letters on red background said NO MORE.

@Nee, good luck with your magazine hunting na....do what you have to do like lu...hehehehe.....  :scooter: :ninja: :lmao2:  :ninja:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip: 

credit NadechYaya.com FB 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na bubba for sharing!      I think our handsome boy needs a hair cut.

The makeup artist Tiwakorn posted this picture and wrote:

" This is beauty that does not require any explanation "

Agreed, both the person and the view are beautiful.......

credit as tagged and Urassayaclub FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
From a fan's account credit to NadechYaya.com FB:

" We all knew that Yadech's families are very close.   When they went somewhere or came back from some places (not together), they always had something especially food for the others.   They knew what the others like or dislike.   This time both families had the opportunity to go to work near the beach and had food with the staffs.   We all knew what the seating arrangement were, right?   Of course, Yadech would sit next to each other.    However, when the food was served and Nadech's favorite dish "the crabs"  was accidentally given to Yaya instead, Mae Pla then reminded Yaya to give the crabs dish to Pe Nadech...Yaya reluctantly moved the dish to Nadech as if she was "ngon" at him or something in that nature.   She then grabbed the biggest crab with the huge claws and pretended to snap or strangle Nadech's neck.   These two would tease each other and they would have so much fun while the elders just smiled at them fondly and lovingly. "

:heart: :heart: :heart:   these pictures...!!!

credit withloveurassayas IG

unnichan

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone!!!
Thanks for the link. The article was hilarious. Boy is a complete prankster. People are definitely too concerned about other people's personal relationships.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Today is Yaya last day for exam. Can't believe she's about to graduate. I have follow her since she started Uni and now she will graduate and continue on with her Master. It's has been such a blessing to have known Yaya and Nadech. Meeting all the wonderful Yadecher.

@urassayas

Our angel!!

@mairatchada

This article is all over IG. It's an article from Sudsapda Mag....must be something to jin about cus I see lots of hearts and kiss for the post.

@natty_thong