[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Daradaily, the Great Awards 3  coming up on June 11.

The nominees for the Cool Guys of the Year Awards 2013.......
Good luck to Nadech!!!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
thanks key for the kind words :heart: for me

@bubba hahaha :woot: to be honest there's no such thing as secret in the world of showbizness generally speaking......because yadech's secret wont be remained a secret forever :numchuck:  :scratchhead2: about their japan trip together as expected they used their moms as cover ups.....i wont buy this lame excuse.......truth is young lovers cant live without each other it's hard for them to separate for a long time especially physically......... long distance communication is easy now a days but nothing beats SKINSHIPS :heart:  :heart:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush: still the best expression of love.do you remember nadech's interview yaya gets some bruises from him do you think because he was mad at yaya...NO because he loves to squeeze or touch in a funny way(to cover up)  the girl he fell in love with...... that's human nature...so i'd rather stay in :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  thinking about them being inseparable :cheer:

rakyadech

sarNie Egg
Hi, lovely girls,

I'm new here ka. As guys here I love NY so much. We're international fans, so many person may not understand Thai to know NY's news. It's lucky that we have vimalee, bubba, cookies,....(if I missed one, sorry na) help us translating them. I'm not Thai but I can understand Thai a liitle and I'm very happy to share some news about NY I know to you.

My Thai isn't not good, pls correct me if I made a mistake in translation na.

Scoop from Thairath

"Have a hearsay that "someone" will slimming but because this "someone" want to eat with his sweetheart. Nadech accepted to go out with Yaya eating Korean food at Tudari restaurant. Sweet so much, right?!!!!"

A new one today

"Don't accept, don't refuse that they are bf/gf but watching their action. B/c the free day of Nadech, he gets ready to share time to Yaya. He invites her to eat good food at Mugendai restaurant. It's called that mea Pla and mea Keaw give the green light to koojin for "sweet spreads" alone."

cre pic as tagged

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Khob khun na zhy_zhang for the ad video  :) 

zhy_zhang said:

Thank you MrsChum for the beautiful :coolpix:  of Yaya from Panasonic, Lakorn and Mag photoshoot naaa

Khob khun maaak na ka bubba for the translation and cutsie pics and infos  :) 

bubba said:
These are the old articles na.

The first one:      Filming a lakorn RFTD in Japan, Nadech-Yaya are the beloved of the staff (cast/crew) because whenever they have a break,
                             they would go to the supermarket together to buy sweets for the staff.

The second article is about Nadech is so hot that he snatched the status of brand ambassador for "BJ Jeans" and is prepared to launch the event on Saturday.

Thank you Vimalee for your updates.. :) 

Welcome back na Yaya Kugimiya your posts are always, always exciting for me to read  :D All the very best for your license renewal Su su na  :numchuck:  :lol: 

Thanks to all of those whom I missed mentioning. Thank you sooo much na guys  :D :D :heart: 

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Warm   :welcome: to this thread naa rakyadech  :yes: Enjoy your stay here and make yourself comfortable naa.. You love each and every moment here  :heart: :heart: :D

rakyadech said:
Hi, lovely girls,

I'm new here ka. As guys here I love NY so much. We're international fans, so many person may not understand Thai to know NY's news. It's lucky that we have vimalee, bubba, cookies,....(if I missed one, sorry na) help us translating them. I'm not Thai but I can understand Thai a liitle and I'm very happy to share some news about NY I know to you.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
welcome to this very happy yadech forum rakyadech. all i can say is its every moment of joy sharing news, updates, pics, vdos of yadech plus the friendship of these lovelies, all are wonderful and i love. thank you for sharing the trans, very kind of you.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thanks for sharing beautiful pictures and comments ka.
@rakyadech, welcome to the thread and hope you'll have fun here with us na ka.
@yk, I'll join you on :cloud9: :cloud9:  hehe.

Once again, Congrats to Nadech for receiving 4 awards from the film KOO KUM in the role of Kobori.  He's such a very talented actor!!!

Ryo is so hot!!!

Here's the link of our handsome pra'ek.....

http://instagram.com/p/nznJiHy182/#

cr:as tagged

taytay702

sarNie Egg
Hi allllllllll....Yaaay, New "comment-tor" 555 I finally can post a comment!  Just love to read updates on these lovely actor/actress.Thanks mother for getting me hooked on these two..I can't wait to watch this lakorn.  LOVE these two together! :dance1: