[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Arun Sawat took khun. TGIF!!!

Thank you everyone for updating!!

@bubba, thank you for sharing the translation of Rome. KRN was also my first Lakorn of Yaya. Everyday I waited for Wishy to sub. That time I watched all Wishy Lakorn and always checking her Yt channel for new upload...

Another Lakorn I will never forget. Ngao Rak Luang Jai....the first time I see Nadech. Young and very handsome.
http://youtu.be/Vu-XZvbuKDQ

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
sorry double post hahaha :loool:   actually i felt guilty i should have studied my lesson  first in BLS for my licence renewal :shrug:  before my yadech addiction :lol2:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
That must be a heartbreaking scenes for Mayumi...!!!

I was first introduced to Yadech when I came across their DJA fitting.   They were so shy and didn't talk much, but I could tell already back then that these two had something special about them.   Then I saw the introduction of the four couples in 4 Hua Jai Hai Khoon Kao and again at the Ratree Samosorn talk show, I knew Yadech would go far.   Their chemistry just came off naturally and they looked very good together.   When Nadech looked at Yaya while she was talking at the DJA closing party, I was lost and the rest was history...

credit:  AF wiki

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Me too Bubba! Her lakorn with Rome was my first time watching her too. I didn't even realize until after Jai Akanee that it was her.

I was just going to ask you ladies RS is a happy ending right? Bkos I seen the pic on IG & my heart nearly stop. I dislike none happy endings lol but them remember oh yeah he got shot & they supposedly had a baby ;)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning/night everyone and thank you for your wonderful sharing na ka. 

@yk, good luck on your BLS  license renewal na ka.  Su su na

**   Here come the young lady "Yaya Urassaya" who made a triple champion in snatching an award for the Favorite Actress for the third year.......
This is called the power of love motivation!!

Another beautiful picture.......

cr:as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
RakLakornNYK said:
Wonder what's written here?? Kindly translate during your free time anyone please??

These are the old articles na.

The first one:      Filming a lakorn RFTD in Japan, Nadech-Yaya are the beloved of the staff (cast/crew) because whenever they have a break,
                             they would go to the supermarket together to buy sweets for the staff.

The second article is about Nadech is so hot that he snatched the status of brand ambassador for "BJ Jeans" and is prepared to launch the event on Saturday.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:
These are the old articles na.

The first one:      Filming a lakorn RFTD in Japan, Nadech-Yaya are the beloved of the staff (cast/crew) because whenever they have a break,
                             they would go to the supermarket together to buy sweets for the staff.

The second article is about Nadech is so hot that he snatched the status of brand ambassador for "BJ Jeans" and is prepared to launch the event on Saturday.

thanks bubba

i guess yadech were just sneaking to have their private moments alone :heart:  together in japan during their break time in RS filming there.in japan yadech can freely stroll without the thai crazy fans like us lol.....so whenever they came back to the filming location after their break time they should have at least bring something to eat for the crews to cover up....so they can have alibi and no one wouldl think :scratchhead2:  that they were in fact dating in secret :dance3:  hahaha(thanks to :heart:  vorleak and  :heart: nykim for the confirmation) :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you ptenchik vimalee m9 zhy mc raklakorn posting pics, clips and sharing yadech love. yaya is beautiful and sexy. raklakorn thank you for your kind words, ure too.
love reading your posts yk always bring a smile, miss u yk.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Awww.......what a lovely family....!!!!!     :heart: :heart: :heart:

credit Barry.Ya FB

absolutely vimalee beautiful mom and so proud and handsome dad ! so much joy and love in the way yaya carried the baby. yadech will be excellent parents. thanks for sharing vimalee i love the other pic too, yadech have the most intense easy chem they're both so gorgeous! have a wonderful weekend vimalee.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@yk, you're so funny.  It suppose to be a secret :secret: :bhehe: .
@Vimalee and MrsChum,  thanks for the :coolpix:  mak mak na.
@key, you're welcome sweetie and have a wonderful weekend na ka. :heart:

Awwww........so cute........

I can feel her pain and sorrow........poor Mayumi, su su na.

cr:as tagged & @cherrynuieiei