[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
This TNNKK is THE BEST lakorn so far of Yadech's I've come across. Gosh I'm repeatedly watching every single episodes. Sooooo in love with Yadech. Falling in love with them all over again. I so want them to gt married and have cute cute kids.. :baby:  :heart: 
Anyways, have a great weekend na kha everyone!!

Again.. These are few of my fave CUUUUUTE pics of this KOO JIN :heart:  :heart: 

bubba

Keep On Smiling
ptenchik said:
Когда выйдет Восходящее солнце 1 часть?

Я думаю, что это, вероятно, будет июнь или июль.

Kartarhut:  RFTD is coming soon on Ch.3 only!!!  

Yaya is so beautiful.......

cr:as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks bubba for sharing Yaya's work schedule!

On May 7 Yaya is going to attend the Kom Chadleuk Award so that means she is going to win something?  

I'm so excited and can't wait to see what she will wear.    This was last year picture.

credit withloveurassaya IG

bubba said:
Good morning or night everyone and thanks for sharing na ka.
@Lovely, glad to see you back.   Hope you're doing well na ka and thanks for the pictures.

Yaya's schedule updates for May.......

May 7     -----   11th KomChadLuek Award at Bitec Bangna, @5:00pm.

May  8     -----    Panasonic Event.

This month, Yaya continues to film 2 lakorns, modeling and commercial shoots.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Vimalee, me too.

Nadech and mae Keaw already arrived at the Phrabatnampo temple to do merits, help and provide luncheon to HIV children in the 5 years together NADECH KUGIMIYA activity.
Awww......That is so nice and kind of Nadech and the fanclubs..... :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr:as tagged

nett

sarNie Hatchling
I am late MrsChum but there is always the saying better late than never. Haha

Wish you a Happy Birthday! May your wishes come true. May yadech marry each other in your wish too. Haha

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Greeting everyone!
Kudo to Na. Not everyone are willing to have close and near encounter with HIV patients. Well done! Your actions speak louder than words.

Any eagle eye someone? Who is the lady in Na's phone.

I like this closeness

credit as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning or night everyone.

The theme for Kom Chadleuk Award this year will be wonderland.  Can't wait to see 'Yaya in  Wonderland' on May 7......

cr:withloveurassayas

The nominees for these categories are

Popular Actress:   Baiferm,  Kim,  Ploy,  Vill and Yaya.

Popular Actors:  James Ji,  Bie,  Tik,  James Ma,  Toomtam,  and Nadech.

Popular Lakorns:   Suparburoot Jutathep Series,  Rang Pratana,  Maya Tawan, Koo Kum, and Dao Rueng.

Nadech is also nominated for the Best Actor in the film, Koo Kum.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you @nett @ptenchik @bubba @vimalee @raklakorn for posting and updating pics and info, very grateful ure so kind to share much. nett i miss you and am glad of your visit and very lovely wishes to mc. I love your last wish alot.
hi bubba hope our beloved yadech win kom chadleuk award. like you i cant wait to see them hopefully nadech attends too its been a while we saw them attending such event together. there is so much to admire nadech, hes very kind and compassionate with his time and efforts in his charity drive. thank you bubba for your kindness ily.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@yk,  Yep, Nadech looks so handsome and Yaya is gorgeous.....A very good looking couple.
@key,  You're welcome sweetie and thanks for your kind words na ka. :heart:

annethong ฝึกงานเป็นผู้จัดครั้งแรกกะพระเอกคนเน้ มอมแมมทั้งคู่ @keaw_jung @urassayas 17h

Ah.....Anne posted this picture and wrote,  I was first trained to be a producer with this pra'ek.  Both of us looked shabby @keaw_jung @urassayas

Awww.......sure miss Saichon and nang Fah mak maak.   Would like to see pe Anne produces a lakorn for Nadech and Yaya soon na ka.

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Khob khun maak na ka Key for reading the posts and for being humble all the time  :)
Thank you everybody for your contributions to this thread and making me more knowledgeable about Yadech!!  :thanks:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Awww how cute both are  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you so very much everyone for visiting or sharing every thing about Yadech...!!!

@key dear, you are such a sweetheart!    Always here to give everyone support and encouragement....thank you na for being forever sweet!!!!!!!

WOW, this person is so talented!
Credit as tagged and withloveurassaya IG

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na bubba for sharing this picture.    Aww, my handsome Sai Chon, you are so young and errrr... skinnier than now.   I wish I had more time in a day so I could go back and watch DJA, GRGR, and TNNKK again.

The first thing I noticed about this picture was that Anne tagged Mae Keaw's and Yaya's IGs, the two important women in his life.   :heart: :heart: :heart:

Anybody who has IG can go to Annethong and make a request to have Yadech in her future lakorns.     Anne is an excellent actress and has produced many successful lakorns, and I really want Yadech to have an opportunity to work with her in the future.   They could learn so much from p' Anne.

bubba said:
@yk,  Yep, Nadech looks so handsome and Yaya is gorgeous.....A very good looking couple.
@key,  You're welcome sweetie and thanks for your kind words na ka. :heart:

annethong ฝึกงานเป็นผู้จัดครั้งแรกกะพระเอกคนเน้ มอมแมมทั้งคู่ @keaw_jung @urassayas 17h

Ah.....Anne posted this picture and wrote,  I was first trained to be a producer with this pra'ek.  Both of us looked shabby @keaw_jung @urassayas

Awww.......sure miss Saichon and nang Fah mak maak.   Would like to see pe Anne produces a lakorn for Nadech and Yaya soon na ka.