[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Hi m9,key and Charlenem my ever dearest soulmate.......

wonder more said tnnkk was a little bit flop and boring......I can't believe because no matter how many times I've rewatched it my excitement still the same........or maybe it is just because yadech is so addicting and I am so bias hehehe

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi yk i agree with u i love yadech in every part,  bratty to so in love and so many funny scenes, if were other daras i wonder if would be this good. tnnkk will always be special to me it was the first intro of yadech and revealed how beautiful and gorgeous they are and how perfect their chemistry is.

CaSURVIVOUR

zhy_zhang said:
Another article~  :dance2: Translated by Marino Yudee in NadechWorld
Although, the girls in whole country have poured their hearts voted for Nadech Kugimiya as a very perfect handsome man. But recently, Oops! hear that Nadech is under pressure because of his bad shape. Eh! Because you have been eating whatever you want. From fit and firm, now he is becoming a chubby man.He had to quickly lose weight with diet control. He non-stop ate fruits and vegs…aww..no no..he ate those instead of sweets. I don’t know, eventhough his shape has been changed but when we asked Yaya..her answer was he is very cute.. Aw…this is what we called love. Whatever he does always looks good.

Thanks zhy zang

Actually yaya loves chubby men like her dad and her bf p'chai.......so it makes sense for nedech to be chubby.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday:

Dear MrsChum,

Have a wonderful BIRTHDAY and many many more with your family and loved ones...!!!      

Wishing you all the best and may all your wishes and dream come true na kha...!!!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL THE UPDATES!!!

This week and next week are exam weeks so I haven't time to catch up on Yadech, but I do enjoy skimming through here and looking at their cute photos!

Welcome back Charlenem!!! Miss you na! And you're very welcome YayaKugimiya!!! Glad you're enjoying the lakorns! My computer broke down so I haven't had the chance to upload anymore lakorns but hopefully I will get it fix by the time RS airs! RakLakornNY congrats on finishing your exams!!!! I'll be celebrating with you soon! Hehe. Hope you'll enjoy your summer break!

Finally, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST MRSCHUM!!!! I am ever so happy to have met you via internet through the love of Yadech! You are truly an amazing person and I wish nothing but the best for you ja!!! May never-ending love and happiness come your way!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Everyone else, thank you ka! I will try to come visit this thread over the weekend after exams and give thanks to everyone! Ahhhhh, 2 more weeks until I leave for Thailand! I'm so excited!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good morning and thanks everyone for all the wonderful sharing na.

:hapbday: :hapbday:  Happy Birthday MrsChum.  Wish you the best na ka!!!   :hapbday: :hapbday:

Awww.......Yaya is hot on TheMagazine mag.........

cr:as tagged

CaSURVIVOUR

Neezy said:
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL THE UPDATES!!!
This week and next week are exam weeks so I haven't time to catch up on Yadech, but I do enjoy skimming through here and looking at their cute photos!
Welcome back Charlenem!!! Miss you na! And you're very welcome YayaKugimiya!!! Glad you're enjoying the lakorns! My computer broke down so I haven't had the chance to upload anymore lakorns but hopefully I will get it fix by the time RS airs! RakLakornNY congrats on finishing your exams!!!! I'll be celebrating with you soon! Hehe. Hope you'll enjoy your summer break!
Finally, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST MRSCHUM!!!! I am ever so happy to have met you via internet through the love of Yadech! You are truly an amazing person and I wish nothing but the best for you ja!!! May never-ending love and happiness come your way!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
Everyone else, thank you ka! I will try to come visit this thread over the weekend after exams and give thanks to everyone! Ahhhhh, 2 more weeks until I leave for Thailand! I'm so excited!!
Hi Neezy

Same here I'm having a computer problem right now and my hard drive needs reformatting all of yadech lakorns are in it so disgusting my heart is broken imagining yadech lakorns to be erased but thanks to your youtube channel as soon as I am done my reformatting I will download again all the yadech lakorns again haaay so boring with this computer stuffs problem.

meysaelee

sarNie Juvenile
http://youtu.bMrsChum.

Woody talking about Yaya..can someone translated this when you guys are not busy..
so many to catch I been busy with school and work and my internship at the hospital.
I will try to stop by as much I can..
Happy birthday MrsChum

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
GOOD MORNING!! :thanks: @key @vimalee @bubba @yk @m9 @neezy @meysalee for all the warm wishes for my bday. It mean a lot to me to know that I have all my Yadech sisters here that I can chat and share my interest with. Khob Khun mak mak na everyone!! :heart: :heart: everyone here!!

I haven't been sharing anything for the last couple of day. I been just in and out this thread, being a silent reader. Lately been very busy with my personal life. Just sold my house so I have less than 35 days to move out and find a new home. Very tiring looking for a house that have all what we need. " STRESS and HEADACHE"!!! Relocating to new place and meeting new ppl is also scary.

Anyway, hope everyone enjoy this wk!! Have a wonderful day na ja :) :heart: :heart:

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
to : MrsChum !!! :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday:

Have a great birthday and a smashing year ahead. 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Omg me too MrsChum! Except I am still in the making my home presentable for buyers. I can't wait to start looking again after we sell. It's the fun part! Lol I hope you find your dream home though! Don't over stress!

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
huanzhu said:
to : MrsChum !!! :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday: :hapbday:

Have a great birthday and a smashing year ahead. 
Thank you mak mak na!! Life is unpredictable .... Enjoy every second and every moment. Have fun, explore new things and most of all never regret, take it as a lessons learn.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
Omg me too MrsChum! Except I am still in the making my home presentable for buyers. I can't wait to start looking again after we sell. It's the fun part! Lol I hope you find your dream home though! Don't over stress!
Good luck na!! I put my house in the market on Friday and got offer on Sunday. I'm glad you find house shopping fun cus for me it's very disappointing and stress moment. Stess being out bet and headache going from one house to another... Hehe