[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone.  Hope you all have a lovely weekend na ka.

@RakLakorn, m9, and Vimalee, welcome back, sure miss you gals mak mak na and thanks for the beautiful comments and pictures ka.

Awww......Yadech are such a cute couple.......

So cuteeee....they're wishing HBD to pe Mam, the producer of LSR and NNS........

Again, Nadech wishes HBD to pe Mam.......

Ahhh......this time, the earth tilts toward Nadech :bhehe:

cr:as tagged

zhy_zhang

sarNie Egg
Another article~  :dance2: Translated by Marino Yudee in NadechWorld
Although, the girls in whole country have poured their hearts voted for Nadech Kugimiya as a very perfect handsome man. But recently, Oops! hear that Nadech is under pressure because of his bad shape. Eh! Because you have been eating whatever you want. From fit and firm, now he is becoming a chubby man.He had to quickly lose weight with diet control. He non-stop ate fruits and vegs…aww..no no..he ate those instead of sweets. I don’t know, eventhough his shape has been changed but when we asked Yaya..her answer was he is very cute.. Aw…this is what we called love. Whatever he does always looks good.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:
Hello everyone.  Hope you all have a lovely weekend na ka.

@RakLakorn, m9, and Vimalee, welcome back, sure miss you gals mak mak na and thanks for the beautiful comments and pictures ka.

Awww......Yadech are such a cute couple.......

So cuteeee....they're wishing HBD to pe Mam, the producer of LSR and NNS........

Again, Nadech wishes HBD to pe Mam.......

Ahhh......this time, the earth tilts toward Nadech :bhehe:

cr:as tagged
Thanks bubba

There was a rumour nadech sent yaya home after their shoot here.........well I'm not surprise if it is true.........let's just enjoy being in c9 hahaha

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
Currently rewatching tnnkk ........still gives me butterflies in my stomach hahaha thanks to our dear Neezy for reuploading of all yadech lakorns you're such an angel sweetie...yadechers are so lucky to have you.

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
yaya kugimiya said:
Currently rewatching tnnkk ........still gives me butterflies in my stomach hahaha thanks to our dear Neezy for reuploading of all yadech lakorns you're such an angel sweetie...yadechers are so lucky to have you.

me too, i like so much tnnkk. maybe it is not the one with many fin dramas but the story goes smooth and i like their lines especially grandmas' which always could bring us to think the meaning of our lives. i rewached it just b4, actually tnnkk is the one i rewatched the most. i like when darunee was 18 and was naughty to athit, lol!

happy to be back here again, thanks to everyone who shared photos, translations and thoughts together! i cant wait to watch RS in July, we really wait too long to see our beautiful Dr. Mayumi and handsome Ryu. i think RFTD will be my favourite NY series so far cause i do like gang's drama and i like their roles, and Ryu will be definitely my favourit nadech's role so far too, hahaha! my favourit role of yaya's, hmmmmm, i think it should be nanfah.  maybe mayumi will take over it later?we will see!!!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Agreed! I too enjoy watching TNNKK. I'd probably watched it 10x already also & still get butterflies at their sweet & jealous scenes ;) welcome back Charlenem!!! OMG July??? That is so long. I was hoping at least next month. :(

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Indeed very nice to have you back, miss u yk charlenem m9 raklakorn. i love tnnkk vm2, everything about it, yadech foremost, the values and the sharing qualities emphasized by grandma. i know its a long wait for rs to screen i'll rather wait coz i cant bear if there was no yadech lakorn. lets have fun while waiting m9 na we have great company with the ladies here.