[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:
@trixieBarry, welcome to this thread and hope you'll enjoy being here with us na.
@yk, how are you doing?  Sure miss you mak mak  na.

Nadech and Yaya are so cute......Yaya's cheering for pe chai.... :cheer: :cheer: go go pe Nadech, you can do it :bhehe:

Yep, Neezy.....Nadech and Yaya are soulmates...........

:

cr:as tagged

Hi bubba I'm having a hardtime to post my lappy is broken I'm just using my tablet right now.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@yk, I'm sorry to hear about your laptop.  Hope it works soon na ka.   So glad to see your comment ka.
@ptenchik, thanks for the pictures,  Yaya is so beautiful!

Filming Rising Sun today.......They're having fun......

Yaya's mom is so pretty......

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Swadtee khaaa Good Morning/Night everyone.. 

Belated songkran wishes and Easter to you all na kha 

Finally my exams are over, now that I'm a free bird, watching TNNKK 

Gosh, so many things have happened. So much to read, so many pics to see. Nadech's health issues, Yadech's secret vacation in Japan, new shoots, new magazines, My! My! I've missed out on their important moments!

Anyway..
Khob khun maaak maaaaak maaaaaaaaaaaak to bubba, Vimalee for the translations, new stories
Khob khun maaaak naaaaa m9saetreurn1 yayakugimiya  soso68 MrsChum neenavaj huanzhu key nett Neezy zhy_zhang unnichan lovely_k queenyeon and to all those who I've not mentioned Thank you sooo very much for posting cute cute pics articles, stories, videos, interviews.

ptenchik радушный прием to this thread. Glad to see Yadech's fans all over the world. Cпасибо for all the pics  :yes:

:heart: you all

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
bubba said:
@yk, I'm sorry to hear about your laptop.  Hope it works soon na ka.   So glad to see your comment ka.
@ptenchik, thanks for the pictures,  Yaya is so beautiful!

Filming Rising Sun today.......They're having fun......

Yaya's mom is so pretty......

Nice to see yadech having fun while at work.......I'm sure these two won't get tired no matter how matter how busy their schedules are......I can feel how yadech are just so inspired to work together.........I can feel LOVE is in the air.......I come to thailand on their real life wedding day hahaha I apologize my delusional attack lol

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
they are finally getting on the filming ! The two couple are so good looking and fitted 
love love Mayumi's outfit <3
i wonder when rs will ever air, i know it is said to be airing this summer but i kinda doubt it

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hello my Yadechers! It is so nice to be back to join you ladies.
Welcome to all the Newbies! You'll love this thread mak mak! Also, Lovely, Welcome Back my dear! You have been MIA? Do come by more often.
I am so happy to see the pictures of them spending time for Songkran holiday. Also, glad that Nadech didn't deny it. Hopefully they had a fantastic time. Thank you for sharing the new magazine of Nadech. He sure does look mighty handsome, like always. hehe I have so much more to read but just wanted to send my thanks to EVERYONE! I rather not list because I don't want to miss anyone name.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Good morning or good night everyone!

Missed everyone mark mark na kha, very much!

:welcome1: back Lovely, M9, RakLakornNYK, and YK.  glad you see you gals back.

queenyeon, I love your signature, make me want to watch TNNKK again.
Thank you to Bubba, ptenchik, and RakLakornsNYK for all the :coolpix:
Aww....these two never fail to make me laugh!!!

I love this picture.     Everyone was mesmerizing by Yaya...!!!!      Yaya never fail to make everyone around her happy.

credit Nadechworld FB

Can't wait for RS to air.   I think it will air on the weekend time slot on Friday-Sunday, late June or July time frame.

credit Barry.Ya FB