[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I really like this picture!   

It was a perfect timing.  Nadech turned around and saw Yaya giving his aunt a hug, probably saying good bye.   How many girls would like to spend their vacation with all his families members?     Both Yaya and his relatives seem to really enjoy each other company.

Thank you na MrsChum for sharing! 

MrsChum said:
Thanks Ptenchik for the clip.

I guess the mystery pics from Japan is out now since Nadech admitted that they both went to Japan.

Cr. loveyayaaaa

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you again, MrsChum for sharing, but most of all I would like thank Mae Keaw for posting these pictures on her IG.    We didn't see any pictures when Yadech and their families spent Songkran in Pattaya last year so this year is special.   Yaya got to meet his father family in Japan and I think that's so cool...!!!      I hope his family in Japan could watch Rising Sun when it comes out....Ryu and Mayumi make a beautiful couple.   :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

MrsChum said:
Finally our couple is sharing pic of them again....

Mae K ig

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Vimalee said:
The music producer said Yaya teased Nadech about his hat.   No wonder he smiled so sweetly because Yaya made him happy.

credit as tagged
Thanks Vimalee

Ah.... pe Neung said that after finishing the rehearsal, Nadech teased nong again....... Now, it's Yaya's turn to be as happy as pe chai :bhehe:

Awww......that intense look is reserved for nong Yaya only..... :wub:

Yaya is so cute, admiring pe chai.........

Yaya looks so fresh and happy this morning.....

cr:as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Survey/Poll of Influential Entertainers of the Decade.

Congratulations to everyone; especially Nadech, Yaya, and James J.   They are the three youngest among the veterans.

1.  Aump Pacharapa

2.  Anne Thongpasorm

3.  Nadech Kugimiya

4.  Chompoo Araya

5.  Ploy Cherman

6.  James Jirayu

7.  Yaya Urassaya

8.  Boy Pakorn

9.  Pancake Khemanid

10.  Ken Theeradade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44mKk-KTjZ0
credit LookPeeLookNong2

https://youtube.com/watch?v=44mKk-KTjZ0

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks ptenchik and Vimalee for sharing the clips, info. and pic na.

:clap: Wow.....Congrats to our Nadech and Yaya for making on the list of 10 most influential celebs in ET. :thumbsup: .

Nadech is so handsome in IN mag. coming out on April 25......

cr:NDW

Here's the eng subbed clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9YinyWJ2vIcr
cr: Nadech@pantip

bubba

Keep On Smiling
So beautiful.........

thaitv3family:  Don't know who to choose, everyone is beautiful.

So handsome.....

thaitv3family:   Let's see the pra'eks side......so handsome.  I like everyone.

PS,  Nadech and Yaya for me please..... :coverlaf:   Nadech is so handsome and Yaya is gorgeous!!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you vimalee bubba ptenchik for posting and sharing much info, vdo, pic, appreciate it.
Congratulations to yadech indeed being in the top 10 influential calebs list. bubba me2 my heart and eyes see yadech the most beautiful, dreamy, stunning, gorgeous and attractive. glad they're on many mags, thank u dearest bubba

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@Lovely, so glad to see you stopped by and hope you're doing well na ka.  We sure miss you mak mak na. :grouphug:
@key, you're very welcome sweetie. :grouphug:

BTS picture......can't wait to see.....

Working hard for six pack........ :bhehe:

Top 4 most LIKES on @urassayas (Yaya IG)........

cr:as tagged, mae keaw ig, & withloveurassayas

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for the updates!!! Congrats to Yadech for being so influential! Not only do they inspire the younger generation but they inspire the older generation as well! I'm so proud of them and the persons they are! Big congrats!!!

Also, Nadech looks so handsome on the magazine!!! Clean and fresh look, I like it!

Lovely_K - Welcome backkkk!!!! Like Keylargo said, we miss you!! Do come visit us often! I know it's hard when life gets busy because I'm trying to balance everything out as well but we do miss you! Hope everything is going well! Much love to you!! :heart:

PS - Miss you too Key! Love reading your comments as always! :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi nee ure just too sweet! love your lovable personality and never failing to hola to friends, thank you. know ure busy, multitasking between jobs and exams, take care my friend and very best wishes in your exams xox

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@trixieBarry, welcome to this thread and hope you'll enjoy being here with us na.
@yk, how are you doing?  Sure miss you mak mak  na.

Nadech and Yaya are so cute......Yaya's cheering for pe chai.... :cheer: :cheer: go go pe Nadech, you can do it :bhehe:

Yep, Neezy.....Nadech and Yaya are soulmates...........