[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Greeting everyone!

And halo to khmer, Lao and Thai ....... Happy Holiday!!!!!!!!

@ vimalee, thanks for taking time to translate the articles. Chu Chu Chu! Haha! Enjoy your holiday ka!

So u gals are speculating that yadech are holidaying in japan. I will be more than happy if it is proven true.

nett

sarNie Hatchling
The comment is cute. Haha
[ @ ] urassayas My new fro

Pucker your lip ..... haha
[ @ ] urassayas Pucker your lips like diiiisssss

Personally I like japan. Beautiful scenery and clean. Hardly u can find dustbin everywhere but the place is kept neat and clean. Very elderly friendly with wheel accessible escalator.

Cr: keaw_jung, urassayas

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for all the welcome back greetings!!! Wishing everyone a blessed year! Happy Cambodian, Laos and Thai New Year!!

MrsChum - Good luck! I hope your daughters win the pageant!

Vimalee - My guess is that both Nadech and Yaya are in Japan. I think us fans follow Yaya enough to know that she only wears a scraf when she's traveling abroad. Hehe. My heart is so happy right now. Hopefully we'll have a confirmation but if not, it's okay. I hope they're having a great time! Take care of your father-in-law, Yaya! Papa Yoshio must be very happy to visit his birth land again!

Yaya posted this latest pic on her IG and if you look closely, aren't those Japanese letters in the background???

Look who else was on the skytrain?!! Pic posted by Mae Keaw. Hehe.

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi all

and thanks Neezy ....i guess yadech are planning to deny this japan trip together...or maybe they will admit and will have more alibis like:

1) our moms are best friends

2)our other friends are busy

3)only yaya is available because yadech have the same schedule

4)we are together as siblings or as just best friends :scratchhead2:  :whatever:  :shrug:

5)yadech might say yes it's true we were in japan but we're not togther(hahaha :lmao:  so lame who will believe this alibi)

feel free to add some possible alibis  that yadech can give hehehe :lmao3:  :loool:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Actually, it is normal for two very close families to spend vacation together.  Nothing is strange or out of ordinary.   It is just that they are happen to be a guy and a gal instead of two guys or two gals.   I happen to like their current relationship very much as long as they don't have other significant.........keep everyone speculating and on their toes, hehehehehe.

I think there are six people on this trip.   Mae Keaw has to keep Pa Yoshio company, Nadech's aunt and Mae Pla can keep each other company.  Yaya would be with Nadech in case he has allergies reactions, and she is someone his age whom he can share the same interests....plus when he saw other young couples he wouldn't feel so lonely. 

I think they were on the same sky train.....

Yaya took this picture.....

LOL, Nadech and his food.....

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB

CaSURVIVOUR

thanks Vimalee

i guess yadech doesnt really want to show any pictures that they are together in japan right now even mae pla pictures with mae kew and nadech's aunt....they deliberately avoid any evidences that they are together in japan right now....so that they can easily deny any questions from the media about them dating......and i guess this is also another strategy that yadech must be accompanied with some elders to avoid scandalous news ......remember yadech are famous endorsers and models...when in fact they are adult enough to be left alone...to maintain pure and wholesome image.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Nadech – Yaya   “The hearts already knew by just looking in the eyes”

They are very close, even closer than other boyfriends and girlfriends because they have known each other for almost six years.    Their stars power and buzzes in the ET still hasn’t decreased or fallen.   Latest, they both had the Lays
Summer Beach Party event to celebrate new flavor - Scallop Garlic Butter.   We really wanted to know if these two can read each other minds since they are very close.

Nadech…..We can say Yaya and I are continuing to learn and understand each other since we have the opportunity to work with each other often.    Sometimes, I like to tease or pick on her, and I would go all out and didn’t hold back.   I forgot that being a guy I am a lot stronger than her and many times I would leave marks and bruises on her body.   She would get mad or sulky at me and wouldn’t talk to me.     I would apologize and a moment later she would talk to me again because Yaya is easily sulky but she is also easily forgiven.   

Yaya…..I think I know Pe Nadech rather very well because I can read him.   He is a very simple person.  What you see is what he is.  I just look at his facial expression and I could tell whether he likes or dislikes something.    He and I share similar habits.    People can read us easily through our facial expressions.   Whether we like or dislike something, it all would show up on our faces.   Sometimes Pe Nadech would get sulky at me too because no matter whom we are working with, we have to take time and we have to make an adjustment so we can be in sync.    While it is normal for us to be sulking at each other sometimes, we are reasonable people and we don’t sulk at each other for too long.

They already knew what’s in the other person’s mind by just looking in the eyes.   If their status or relationship is still not clear, then we don’t know what to say or think any more.  Is that right, fan clubs?

credit NY CLUB FB

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Hello everyone! Thank you everyone for the pictures and comment :) hope everyone enjoyed their wknd celebrating Songkran, Khmer and Laos NY.

Thank you so much Vimalee for taking tour valuable time to translate lots of auricle for us.
Yadech is so quiet and I bet fans are missing them like crazy, including me. Hope they are enjoying their holiday. Wish they can go on holiday like other celeb without their parent. Wouldn't it be good seeing them more independent??

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
You are very welcome, MrsChum!    I just noticed you used Nadech and Yaya initial NY for New Year, hehehehe.

The initial NY is so popular:

NY - Nadech and Yaya

NY - New Year

NY - New York (very famous city in America)    Every time I saw people wearing NY caps I always thought they are cheering for Nadech and Yaya, lol.

NY - New York Yankees (famous baseball team in New York)

Even though Nadech and Yaya are in Japan, I don't think they spend all their time together.   I think Nadech and his family would spend some time with his relatives in Japan, and Yaya and Mae Pla might not want to impose on them.  She and her mom probably did some sight seeing and shopping by themselves since they have been to Japan many times with the Uniqlo clothing line.

selenabaya

sarNie Egg
Vimalee said:
You are very welcome, MrsChum!    I just noticed you used Nadech and Yaya initial NY for New Year, hehehehe.

NY - Nadech and Yaya

NY - New Year

NY - New York (very famous city in America)    Every time I saw people wearing NY caps I always thought they are cheering for Nadech and Yaya, lol.

Even though Nadech and Yaya are in Japan, I don't think they spend all their time together.   I think Nadech and his family would spend some time with his relatives in Japan, and Yaya and Mae Pla might not want to impose on them.  She and her mom probably did some sight seeing and shopping by themselves since they have been to Japan many times with the Uniqlo clothing line.

NY - "Nguoi Yeu" in Vietnamese. Nguoi Yeu = Lover .
I'm fin now :pervie: :dance1: :weee:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the article Vimalee!

It still amazes me how long Yadech have been good friends. Wow, almost 5-6 years already! Before you know it, there will be wedding preparations soon! Lol. Anyway, knowing Nadech, he would want to include Yaya in everything. They may not spend everyday together, but if Yaya is in Japan....Nadech would def introduce her to "the family" hehe. Hopefully his Japanese side of the family would love Yaya as much as his Thai side! Yadech have been to Japan so many times together, but this time it's so precious. Just Nadech, his family, and the girl he loves.....I hope they make memorable memories together! Yadech went to America, Germany, Italy and now Japan together! I can't wait for their Maldives trip and many, many, many more trips to come!!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
With much love and appreciation for your time with trans vimalee despite you being busy celebrating the new year, big thank you and hugs to you. Love reading all you translated and your dedication.

zhy_zhang

sarNie Egg
Neezy said:
Thanks for the article Vimalee!

It still amazes me how long Yadech have been good friends. Wow, almost 5-6 years already! Before you know it, there will be wedding preparations soon! Lol. Anyway, knowing Nadech, he would want to include Yaya in everything. They may not spend everyday together, but if Yaya is in Japan....Nadech would def introduce her to "the family" hehe. Hopefully his Japanese side of the family would love Yaya as much as his Thai side! Yadech have been to Japan so many times together, but this time it's so precious. Just Nadech, his family, and the girl he loves.....I hope they make memorable memories together! Yadech went to America, Germany, Italy and now Japan together! I can't wait for their Maldives trip and many, many, many more trips to come!!!
@Neezy, I'm so touched by your words!! :lmao:  :heart: 

CaSURVIVOUR

Vimalee said:

NY - Nadech and Yaya

NY - New Year

thanks Vimalee

it's ok if yadech are not together during their tour in the morning i'm sure nong yaya is kind enough to give nadech a  space to be with his japanese relatives...but during night time hahaha :loool:yadech cant live without each other :cloud9:(i presume they live in one hotel or house of nadech's relative) .........yaya and mae pla will go shopping together .....but some fans were claming yadech were spotted shopping in HARAJUKU the other night...and were kind enough not to leak any photos of them together :scratchhead2:

i guess the lovers bought these couple shirt :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

credit to the owner (another bonus for the guessing game hehehe)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
    selenabaya and ptenchik.    Thank you for stopping by and hope you will have fun with us here...!!!

You are very welcome Key!  
We went to tum boon (merit) at Thai temple, and I told my daughter that Nadech and Yaya and their families went to temple too and she smiled so wide and said really?     I still remembered vividly the first time I took her to temple.  She was just a toddler and I took her to pay respect to Buddha.   I was about to pray but suddenly I heard my daughter singing "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Buddha, Happy Birthday to youuuuuuu. "   I was speechless and just let her finished the whole song.    Thank goodness no one was in there with us at that time.   Apparently, she saw many lighted candles and thought it was Buddha's birthday.   Such a warm memories and I will cherish that for a very long time.