[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Remember her?   The manager/editor of the Traveler's Companion magazine.    She stopped by to give snack to her "niece and nephew "   She is close to Yadech that she considers them like her niece and nephew.   Yaya is so pretty...!!!       Nadech said he will take off seven days to celebrate Songkran or Thai New Year.

"

credit as tagged and NY CLUB FB

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@zhy_zhang

Dara Daily claimed that Nadech admitted with the Monk that he has a girlfriend already.   However, if you listened to the clips, you can interpret it differently.    There were back ground noises so it was difficult to hear, but apparently, the monk pointed to the guy sitting next to Nadech and said this guy here lives by himself, doesn't bother anybody, doesn't have anybody to go to for advice.    The monk then asked Nadech if he had anybody he could go to for advice.   Nadech answered, "Yes, I already have."   Nadech then pointed to the guy sitting next to him, but the guy pointed to Mae Keaw as if to say Mae Keaw is the person whom Nadech could go to for advice.  

Some people thought differently.   They believe that children always go to their parents for advice so it is normal.   In this case, they thought the monk indirectly asked Nadech if he had someone meaning a girl whom he is very close to, whom he could talk to, and whom he could go to for advice.    Since Nadech had to answer the monk, he could not deny like he did with the media.

Hi, everyone~What's the point of the video??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xytqRb4SE4k&index=32&list=PLEUlZQKSJVPcMSyZ86sXm9xrev1xnGht_

https://youtube.com/watch?v=xytqRb4SE4k

ฟังชัด ๆ "ณเดชน์" รับมีแฟนแล้ว !!!!!!
Here is the news.
http://www.daradaily.com/news/40970/read/

From another angle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK4qkWUIL5Q

https://youtube.com/watch?v=TK4qkWUIL5Q

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Good Morning & Good Evening Everyone! Happy Songkran to you all! Wow! It sure came by fast because I still remember reading about it last year.
What event did Nadech and Yaya have in those above pictures with the manager from Traveler's Magazine? Or were those lovebirds just hanging out again :kiss2:
Anyways, I know that April is passing by fast & May is just around the corner...anyone has any idea of when RS is supposed to aire?

Some cute old photos :)
Cr: As Tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@nett, here's the translations:

The top part:

Having sympton/disease of Asthma, "Nadech Kugimiya" cannot serve in the military and he didn't serve last year also (due to still attending school).    However, this time he was accused of using his super star status to avoid serving in the military.

ps:  Thailand has a lottery system.  If you drew a red flag, you have to serve.   You don't have to serve if you drew a black flag.   Very few Thai actors actually served in the military.   Nadech has asthma since he was born.   Actually, Nadech was not his given name at birth.   He was a sickly child and always in the hospital.  His mom finally took him to see the monk and the monk did the blessings and suggested to Mae Keaw to change his name to Nadech for good luck.    Some people questioned that if he had asthma how could he still can do wake boarding, swimming, and rock climbing.   Many people who has asthma can still play sports to keep themselves healthy, and they can use an inhaler whenever they need it.  They also know their limitations.  

In order to join the military, one needs to pass a physical examination, and Nadech can't even pass that so how can they expect him to serve.    If Nadech had to use an inhaler during CH3 soccer match with 10 teammates to help him on the field, I don't expect him to pass even a mile timed test running.    Even a basic training in military is not a walk in the park.  One has to train in every conditions and anywhere.  Some normal healthy males couldn't even handle the training.   Nadech also has allergies that could trigger his asthma anytime so I totally agreed that he should be exempted.    I think when he was doing a short film for his school at some locations he had allergies reaction and an asthma attack that he ended up in the hospital.  Luckily, he was able to finish filming.

credit as tagged and Nadechworld FB

The second picture:

Many actors/actresses who already married still receive a lot of works.   For example, Pe Por Nattawut, he is the man whom I respect and consider a good role model.  Pe Por is charming, has good sense of humor, and loves his family.   I had the opportunity to know him, and I feel I love this person.   I want to have a future/life like him.    However, I want to have kid before him though.   It's a new generation (laughing).    

ps:  Por had a son last year at age 38 so I understand why Nadech wanted to have kid earlier.

nett said:
Greeting ladies!!

What did the article say?

Cr: yaya_barry

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
thanks Vimalee

i wouldnt be surprised if nadech tells the truth to the monks of having a gf but to the media he will never admit it hehehe :dance2:

i love this picture of yadech with their chaperones and seeing yaya wearing yadech couple cap with NLY on it that means nadech loves yaya or vice versa :heart: thanks M9

@cecilia
when it comes to love matters yaya is his ultimate consultant the one he cant live without :cheer:

HAPPY SONGKRAN TO ALL :party:  :party:  :party:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
:party:  Happy Songkran everyone and thanks so much for sharing na ka.

@Vimalee, thanks for sharing pictures, translations, and comments.  I couldn't agree with you more.

More pictures from image mag..........Yaya is so pretty!!

cr:as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
A very cute clip of Lays summer Beach Party that just released by Lays........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h2Xl6sx7ZU
cr:Lays Thailand
www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h2Xl6sx7ZU

Another cute clip from Daokrajai show.....Yaya is so pretty.

The lady host was so funny.  After she and Yaya finished doing the commercial and playing game, She said, "Since we're done with the advertisement and have some spare time, would you like to buy a gift for pe Nadech?".  Yaya laughingly replied, "Would you help me pick (a gift)  na ka?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwBHj9bxGac&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop
cr:LookPeeLookNong2
www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwBHj9bxGac&feature=youtu.be&app=deskto

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Happy New Year vimalee bubba. Thank you for your time with a very long trans and pics vdo despite your busy schedule. enjoy the new year celebration.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
OK ladies,

Let's play a guessing game. 

Nadech is vacationing with his parents and relatives in Japan, but where is his nong soa Yaya.   Remember the Seventeen article that I translated not too long ago where Margie asked Nadech if he had 10 days off, where does he want to go and with whom?    He said he wanted to take his families to Japan and he would ask Yaya to go too, so let's see if Yaya was in Japan also.

Nadech pushed the wheelchair for his aunt, noticed the trees in the back ground....

Yaya posted this picture on her IG.  Noticed the tree...   Do they have this type of trees in Thailand or was this taken in Japan?

Everyone was bundled up...

OK, Yaya was wearing that grey scarf again... :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  

I thought Thailand is very warm right now that's why people splashed water during Songkran, but why were Yaya and her mom bundled up unless they were in...... :pervie: :pervie: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

credit as tagged and Barry.Ya FB

CaSURVIVOUR

sorry for random reposting i just find it necessary to activate my imagination  hehehe :lmao:yadech is having good times together in spite of their busy scheds not a fiction but true :bravo:

hi all have fun enjoying my yadech mini ff :dance3:

SCENARIO:yadech have different commitments 3 days after yaya's actual biday but the two was able to meet up in the afternoon right after their works were done.....to make the story short nadech took yaya on a romantic sunset birthday dinner along the Jao Praya river.

YAYA:p nadech honey i thought you will bring me to your new house for some privacy...

NADECH:hmmm nong sao i just wanted a new atmosphere.....we still have privacy here ...i booked the whole restaurant to be exclusively for us two no paparazzis can intrude.after we ate our dinner we will go sailing like what we did in GRGR i really miss those days....so i rented a private yatch...i called mae pla that you will spend the night with me in the yatch(remember yadech are secretly married hahaha)...(and he kissed yaya's forehead and said...)do you like my birthday surprise to you my baby?

YAYA:(in tears of joy)...p nadech you dont have to spend so much for my bday being always together is enough for me.(and she hugs nadech)

NADECH:uyyy nong sao my wife i am happy being with you alone with this kind of ambiance...away from the elders...(yaya pinched him)

YAYA:ssssh i know what you're thinking..are you sure no one can hear us here....what we are talking about?

NADECH:sure my lady this place is ouir own place for the whole time....come on let's eat our dinner our yatch is waiting

AND THE REST IS HISTORY ...END for now  :dance3:

and the yatch scenario i'm sorry it's rated R availlable only by request and for adults only hahaha :loool:  :pervie:  :censor:

CaSURVIVOUR

Vimalee said:
OK ladies,

Nadech is vacationing with his parents and relatives in Japan, but where is his nong soa Yaya.   Remember the Seventeen article that I translated not too long ago where Margie asked Nadech if he had 10 days off, where does he want to go and with whom?    He said he wanted to take his families to Japan and he would ask Yaya to go too, so let's see if Yaya was in Japan also.

Nadech pushed the wheelchair for his aunt, noticed the trees in the back ground....

Yaya posted this picture on her IG.  Noticed the tree...   Do they have this type of trees in Thailand or was this taken in Japan?

OK, Yaya was wearing that grey scarf again... :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  

I thought Thailand is very warm right now that's why people splashed water during Songkran, but why were Yaya and her mom bundled up unless they were in...... :pervie: :pervie: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

my guess is...... yadech are together in japan right now with their elders of course...to celebrate songkran together :heart:  :heart:  :heart: another material for my mini ff hahaha :woot2:  :woot2: japan is a cold country that people needs to wear scarp on their neck :scratchhead2: and yaya's scarp made by nadech is here again :scratchhead2:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
What the-these two actually think they are sneaky? Or we fans just 2-3steps ahead, always? Lol I love how they hide thier relationship. I want to know what their excuse is. Yaya and Nadech....meeting Nadech's relatives in Japan perhaps!? Darn it! I was in Japan in January, I wish I went now instead!!!!!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
OK ladies,

Hahahahahahaha Vimalee u're super!!!!!! Bingo

I also think both of them in Japan . Holiday