[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Hello zhy_zhang Charlenem, dunghaunnichanspankym9,samn09..  :hiya:
You all are  :welcome1: back here naaa..  :thanks:so much for stopping by naa

Key It's my pleasure naaa because I'm addicted to Yadech now  :D

Lazydramafan that's so kind of you to call me Nong naa Pheeee.  :D Khob khun maaak na khaaa

Charlenem said:
i dont think so , it is not the first time with this university's poll result. last time, i dont remember what the poll title is, they announced that the first were jj and yaya, and even dont know how they made it ..... :wink:  good for them to always help promoting jj and yaya  :lmao3: , if u see what i mean...... ;)

I can't believe Nadech not being a part of any popular poll in the first place and JJ hogging the limelight for no reason.  -_- So bad!!

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hey ladies! I'm back! I miss you all soooo soooo much! Thanks for all the great info everyone! You guys are truly awesome! It's good to know that I can always come back on here (my second home) and still feel the unconditional love for Yadech! Sorry I've been gone for so long. School is coming to an end so things have been getting busy and with Spring arrival and my Thailand trip coming up, I've just been working out non-stop. It feels so GOOD to be back though!!! :dance1:

Ausa - Thanks for the great info on the Maldives trip! So glad Yadech can go on another romantic trip together! And Maldives is where Yaya begged her P'Chai to go! I'm so excited for them!

RakLakorn - Thank you for your infinite pics of Yadech!!! I loveeee them all, old and new! I can never get tired of seeing them together and some of the pics you posted reminded me of the good times they shared that I forgot! Thanks ka!

MrsChum - Thanks for so many things!!! Thanks for the behind the scene clip of RS and always sharing wonderful news of Yadech with us!!! Yadech looks so happy at Yaya's birthday dinner! I'm so in love with seeing them in love. Lol. Anyway, I just want to say you are truly amazing with all that you share and who you are as a person. I can't thank you enough!!! :heart:

QueenyNeon - I loveeee your gif of Yadech ka! So cute! I must check out your tumblr one day. Thanks for sharing with us ka!

YayaKugimiya - I always laugh at your silly fan fictions of Yadech. Thanks for sharing with us your delusional thoughts! :coverlaf:

Huanzhu - Thank you for always sharing clips with us! I enjoy watching all of them! Thanks ka!

Vimalee and Bubba - No amount of words can express how much I appreciate you guys! Truly, from the bottom of my heart....I want to THANK YOU!!! You guys have always made time to share and translate news with us all. I can truly say, you guys are some of the handful who made this thread what it really is. Without you guys...we would all be lost (literally). Haha. Thank you sooo much!!!! Soo sooo sooo much!!!! And thank you for wishing me well on my schooling! I appreciate it ka! Much love to you two!!! :heart: :kiss: :flowers:

Also, I know I'm late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIMALEE! I wish you good health and lots of luck ka!!!! This is for you!

Keylargo - How are you my dear friend?!! Ahhhh, I miss reading your sweet comments! Good to know you're still amazing and full of positive energy! Miss you ka! :heart:

Cookiies - Thanks na ka for always subbing and sharing with us!!! You're another member who has always been so kind to help us out! Thanks soooo much!!!! :)

M9 - Like you, I've been busy as well! So glad to see things are going okay with you again! I always enjoy reading your comments!! Please continue to stay positive and best wishes ka!

LuLoveYaya - Hiiiiiii! I'm so glad to hear from you again!!! I'm happy to know you got a job in Vietnam! Miss you!! Much luck to you ka! Please come back and comment for often! Lol.

I'm sorry I can't give anymore personal shoutouts because I am press for time, but thank you Charlenem, Dungha1995, Vorleak, NYKim, Soso68, Nett, Zhy_Zhang, Thai Lakorn Fan Forever, SpyNY, Bubbles8, DiDieYadech, Lazy and everyone else!!!! Also, a big thank you to all the silent readers! You guys don't have to say anything but I will always keep you in the back of my mind and thank you all because honestly....without you guys, Yadech wouldn't have the fan base they do. Though you keep silent, thank you all soooo soooo soooo much for always supporting our beloved couple!!! :flowers: :heart:

Also, welcome Samn09, Unnichan and Spanky!!! I hope you find this thread heart-warming!

Last thoughts: Yaya has grown up to be such a beautiful young woman! Just when you think she can't get any prettier, she proves us wrong! I love the photos from her new magazine! I love Nadech's answers as well in the Seventeen magazine! HE CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YAYA and he worries for her health! :heart: Okay, no need to say anymore.....if people still can't see that these two are dating, they're just blind. Anyway, I love love loveeeee the new Sudsapda magazine!!! I must get my hands on it! So glad it's coming out in May!!! Yadech looks so comfortable with each other, I love their closeness!!! :bhehe: Also, about Nadech being exempt from the military....I agree with M9! Anyone who knows Nadech knows he always had his disease and like M9 said, I actually think Nadech would be proud and honored if he did get to serve his country. People need to stop picking on him for every little thing, esp things he can't control. With that said.....wow, Nadech lost some weight!!! He is looking mighty good nowadays! I'm so happy for him! So glad he's worrying about his health again! I bet Yaya is happy about his new change too. Hehe. :pervie:

Ohhhh man!!! I'M SO SAD I CANNOT MAKE IT TO BATTLE OF THE SUPERSTARS EVENT!!!! Unfortunately, I won't leave the states for Thailand until May 11th (May 12th in Thailand) and I won't land there until May 12th (which is the 13th there). Man, I'm soooo bummed!!!! I would totally buy tickets to the event! Hopefully some miracle happens and they postpone the event for several days so I can make it! Lol. *fingers crossed* So excited!!! Only 30 more days until I leave for Thailand!!! Wish me well! I hope to see Yadech! Hehe.

Anyway, before I go, I just wanna say Happy Early New Year!!!! Much love to all you guys!!!

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
thanks nett

nadech just said upon seeing this picture of yaya:....nong sao my wife...i want to eat you alive..... please dont blame me....i just cant live without you... :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: why you're so damn beautiful :heart:  (hahaha :lmao3:  my delusional tots)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi nee i miss u and am so glad ure back. hope alls well especially with your studies the rest im sure u'll manage excellently cos u've such a great lovable peraonality ! rest up well my friend.
thank you with such a long dedication to us, ure kindness personified nee. i cant be any happier for u may is just weeks away and all the wonderful breezy activities waiting for u in thailand. as your stay is long im confident u'll get to see yadech and other dara too. k artistes are the rage in thailand now if u're interested just be sure to hang around siam paragon, central world (the one near siam paragon there are many central world malls). happy holidays enjoy your time, meeting one of the nicest people with their ever gentleness. i cant wait to read your account.

CaSURVIVOUR

yaya kugimiya said:
thanks nett

nadech just said upon seeing this picture of yaya:....nong sao my wife...i want to eat you alive..... please dont blame me....i just cant live without you... :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: why you're so damn beautiful :heart:  (hahaha :lmao3:  my delusional tots)

@key and Neezy

and yaya answered nadech:......p chai my husband......i cant live without you too...please you may eat me alive now .....my one of a kind  owner of my heart....my everything that makes my life complete :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  ....(hahaha :loool: delusional tots attack)

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
RakLakornNYK said:
I can't believe Nadech not being a part of any popular poll in the first place and JJ hogging the limelight for no reason.  -_- So bad!!

I'm sorry for my nonsense comment on JJ na. I was disappointed as Nadech was not a part of this poll. Khorthot na. I didn't mean to offend anyone. Silly me!

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Neezy - Khob khun maak na for expressing your views here and stopping by! And Happy New Year to you too na kha. Enjoy the spring naaa  :D 

Yaya Kugimiya - I'm so in  :heart:  with your imaginary stories.. Waiting for the next    :fanfic: . It's very entertaining na.. You're blessed with talent, why don't you try writing lakorns na khaaa??  :D

Key - Khob khun maak na for lovely and sweet words for everybody here. Your kindness making me fall for you na Key  :wink:  :p  :flowers:
And everyone who's contributing to this thread,  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks: THANKS ALOT for making it possible for us to know more about my most fave couple YADECH  :rockon: 

:heart: you all my lovely creative ladies here... Keep rocking and keep smiling  :flowers:

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Welcome Back Neezy! Gald to have you back too na. Miss reading all your comments. Don't work too hard dear AND I am so jealous of you about your trip to Thailand.

Hehe, I like that picture of Nadech drooling over Yaya.

CaSURVIVOUR

hi RakLakornNYK

I owe my just so so talent in yadech story telling base on yadech's latest news cause i would rather incorporate my imaginations base on yadech real life happennings without yadech happy news my imagination is empty hehehe :loool:

@key

i'm currently waiting for yadech's news about LAYS going to maldives that can inspire me to make another rated R yadech ff that can drive us crazy hahaha :loool:

i'm presently watching METEOR GARDEN replay in our country ...how i wish thailand will have their own adaptation of this tv series with yadech and mario as the main characters....MG taiwan is the best rating is still high though this was shown 10 years ago :scratchhead2:

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks MrsChum and RakLakorn for all the beautiful pictures na.

@Neezy, welcome back and you're welcome na ka.  Thanks for your kind words to everybody na.  You're so nice!

@yk,  hahaha......you're on the roll here.  Very descriptive  hehe.

@samno9, spanky, & unnichan, welcome to this thread and hope you all will have lots of fun here na ka.

@Lazydramafan, you're welcome my dear.  I'm looking forward to the soccer match too.  Wonder if nong Yaya will be a cheerleader for pe chai hehe.  Thanks for the pic., Mayumi is pretty as always.

Behind The Scenes - Teaser of Seventeen mag: Nadech's Cover Shoot for The April 2014 Issue........
Awww.......Nadech is so handsome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBh_NZ7ZNdc&feature=youtu.be
cr:17ThailandVDOs
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBh_NZ7ZNdc&feature=youtu.be

Nadech's helping with Breast cancer foundation.......

cr:as tagged

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

Hi Neezy,

You are very welcome na.  It's my pleasure to share my love for Yadech with everyone.   Very glad to see you again and thanks for the warm greetings for everyone!   Also, thanks so much for the warm wishes for my Birthday and those cup cakes are so yummy!!!!!!.       Really appreciated it...!!!

Neezy said:
Vimalee and Bubba - No amount of words can express how much I appreciate you guys! Truly, from the bottom of my heart....I want to THANK YOU!!! You guys have always made time to share and translate news with us all. I can truly say, you guys are some of the handful who made this thread what it really is. Without you guys...we would all be lost (literally). Haha. Thank you sooo much!!!! Soo sooo sooo much!!!! And thank you for wishing me well on my schooling! I appreciate it ka! Much love to you two!!! :heart: :kiss: :flowers:

Also, I know I'm late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIMALEE! I wish you good health and lots of luck ka!!!! This is for you!

Anyway, before I go, I just wanna say Happy Early New Year!!!! Much love to all you guys!!!