[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you zhy_zhang for sharing!

According to this poll by Thai Chamber University, the most popular actor and actress that people would like to spend Songkran (Thai New Year) with are James Jirayu and Yaya Urassaya.

Congratulations to James and Yaya - must be the recent fitting from their new lakorn Neung Nai Suang that many people like.

zhy_zhang said:
According to popular Poll by Thai Chamber University, the most popular actress that people would like to splash water during Songkrant Festival, Thai tradition is Yaya. Congrats to Yaya. :yes:  :heart: 

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Sorry to hear the news about the mother na khun m9. May her soul RIP na
And Khob Khun na kha m9 for the link.. :thanks:  so much. Nadech has this really cutest voice..  :bopping: Awww

:welcome: back na LazyDramaFan. No need to apologise na as everybody is busy with their lives. Glad that you all take time off of your schedule to stop by for Yadech!!  :thanks: for the wishes as well na Phee  :D 

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Khob khun P'dunga for the post naa  :thanks:
I feel sorry for Nadech. Why can't people just let him be...  :huh:

yaya kugimiya said:
thanks dungha

my question is....is it mandatory to all thai men to be enlisted to military? is there any  BILL or LAW in thailand that all men in thailand should go through a military training.

I also have the same doubt na.. Is it mandatory in Thailand for the men to join the army?? If a super star becomes a militant, should he serve like any other soldier/militant or it's just like achieving degree??

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
:heart:  :heart:  :heart:

And they still deny being in relationship...  :whahuh: Siblings can be so comfy with each other!  :shock2: Really?!  :coverlaf:

samn09

sarNie Egg
RakLakornNYK said:
Some of the cute moments of Yadech...  :heart: 

This apple scene is so so so cute.. Yaya was shy during this scene. The retakes were funny in BTS  :loool: 

:heart:
Waiting with bated breth for these..

WHOAAA....this lakorn scenes just stir me from my hibernation for this lakorn. NOW I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!!!!

Hurry up production! Patience is not my best virtue! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

dungha1995

sarNie Egg
Vimalee said:
Thank you zhy_zhang for sharing!

According to this poll by Thai Chamber University, the most popular actor and actress that people would like to spend Songkran (Thai New Year) with are James Jirayu and Yaya Urassaya.

Congratulations to James and Yaya - must be the recent fitting from their new lakorn Neung Nai Suang that many people like.

Is Nadech in this poll, too?

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
dungha1995 said:
Is Nadech in this poll, too?
i dont think so , it is not the first time with this university's poll result. last time, i dont remember what the poll title is, they announced that the first were jj and yaya, and even dont know how they made it ..... :wink:  good for them to always help promoting jj and yaya  :lmao3: , if u see what i mean...... ;)

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
thanks to all of u, girls, for sharing the news, info, translations and pics, i have been busy for a while and i will continue to be busy....lol! 

oh,@vimalee happy birthday!!! sorry for this belated  wish :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers: . 
i read the news about his consprition and asthma....well, i think it would be fine, he didnt false it and asthma could be exempted in different case and different armed branches, not only in thailand, it could be a severe sick when it outbreaks. let haters continue to hate him if it makes them feel better :pervie: .

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Charlenem, glad to see you stopping by and thanks for the birthday wishes...!!!    Take care and visit us again when you have time.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thanks for sharing na ka.

@Charlenem, welcome back and take care na. 

Yay!.... :yahoo:  Nadech will be participated in a Soccer charity event for Channel 3.
Channel 3 is hosting a football (soccer) charity event,  The Battle of the Superstars, on May 11 at Rajamangala stadium.  Thai celebs VS Korean celebs.  some of the Thai celebs will be Nadech, Mark Prin, Boy Pakorn, Great, Pope etc...vs Korean celebs which will include Super Junior M, Shinhwa, 2PM, Beast, and many more.  There will also be a concert performed by the Korean stars.  The tickets will be on sale on April 10 which range from 600 baht to 6500 baht.

Can't wait to see Nadech in action again.......Hope Nadech  will score a goal or two this time........ :coverlaf:

cr:Thaitv3 fanpage

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
     samn09,  thanks for stopping by and have fun na...!!!

unnichan

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone!!! I have tons of back pages to read but I wanted to stop by first day I hope everyone is having a great week!
I enjoy this forum very much and truly can't wait the show to air!!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi charlenem welcome back, miss u much. I agree with what you said about army exemption its a valid one in nadechs case. take care with your busy schedule and hope u'll have time to visit more.
thank you bubba for this soccer event info it sounds very interesting with so many hotties i care only for nadech cos dun know the rest and im not into kpop/drama but their songs are nice. i like your gentle tease about the goal hehe. thanks too bubba for so much other updates lu.
appreciate all the lovely pics u posted raklakorn, thank you.
welcome samn09 enjoy your time here its the best place to be.
always a joy to read your posts and nice to have you back lazy

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
You're welcome Vimalee, totally my pleasure and the roses are really adorable. So kind and sweet of you as usual dear. :spin:

Hi! dear bubba

You did not miss anything, it just that I didn't answer yet your warm welcome to me on that other thread. Did not forget, already read it, but did not reply. Should have explained better, but probably was a little sleepy while writing it. It happens sometimes.
And I have not enough words to thank you for this soccer match news. :weee: :weee:  :weee: Ch 3 guys playing all together, it will be awesome to watch and it is a match for charity too. Great.  :yahoo:  It has been so long since we heard a rumor about something like this could happen someday. It was by the time Kim Hyun Joong sang Tee Rak (Sweetheart) from GRGR ost if I am not mistaken. I am really happy that not only it will happen a soccer match this year, but also because Nadech, Mark P, Boy P and others will play all together as well. Of looking forward to see Korean celebs skills and watching their concert too. :dude:

Thank you very much for welcoming back, Nong RakLakornNYK. :)

Mayumi photo - http://web.stagram.com/p/694507483916358345_18968027
Credits to meawsy IG

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I don't know anybody would like to be tied up, but Captain Barry sure seems very happy to be in this situation...tied up but still smiling from ear to ear.

credit NadechYaya.com FB