[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
RakLakornNYK said:

Khob khun na spyNY for the post.

Does anybody know which song is this? The song is melodious and Nadech's voice is mesmerising!!
The song is call "Falling In Love" it's the ost for his short story for his school project. Here's an eng sub for the song. Enjoy ja

Urassayasubteam

RSUClub

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
MrsChum said:
The song is call "Falling In Love" it's the ost for his short story for his school project. Here's an eng sub for the song. Enjoy ja

Mrschum, I'm running out of   :thanks: already na.. Khob khun maaaaaaaaak na Mrschum. All I've is Yaya's pics to treat you in return naaa. Thanks again na 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Another cute article.   Whoever can translate it please do or I will translate it when I have the time.  

Also, there is another very cute story from Khoon Red Cherry.   You girls will want to go up to cloud 9 again.

credit NY CLUB FB

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
RakLakornNYK said:

Mrschum, I'm running out of   :thanks: already na.. Khob khun maaaaaaaaak na Mrschum. All I've is Yaya's pics to treat you in return naaa. Thanks again na 
No worries ja!! I myself are bad too cus I always log in with mobile site so I can't like or thanks...I'm bad cus I'm lazy to go into the regular site.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I am officially back! So glad I can finally go back to my daily routine now after we laid my bf's mother to rest. She is in a better place away from pain.
I hope everyone has been doing well. There is so much to read, I have been checking periodically here & there but not thoroughly. Btw, glad to hear Nadech is exempt from the military. I would be so saddened if he had to enlisted.
Raklakron - That song that Nadech sang is for his university film. Here's a video Pitta did with it.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

@m9, you are very welcome and thank you so much for your warm wishes.   Hope you are doing well despite all the funeral arrangements.  Take care na.

m9saeteurn1 said:
Happy Birthday Dear Vimalee! Wishing you all the best & many more years to come! ❤❤❤

Thank you all for your hard work & contribution.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

@Kittiya,

ขอขอบคุณย่างมากสำหรับความปรารถนาอันอบอุ่นของคุณในวันเกิดของฉัน.     Thank you so much for stopping by and wished me a Happy Birthday!   Also, thanks again for translating RFTD novel for us.

Kittiya said:
Vimalee,  สุขสันต์วันเกิดนะคะ ขอให้มีความสุขมากๆ สุขภาพแข็งแรงตลอดปีและตลอดไปค่า  :party:  :flowers:  :grouphug:  :hapbday:  :bdaycake: 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

@chaitra,

Glad to see you again and thanks so much for your warm wished for my birthday!       That's right, getting "younger and wiser!"  hehehehehe.

chaitra said:
Hi Vimalee, Happy Happy Birthday dear :clap:  .... like Yaya says " Getting younger :wink: "      :hapbday:  

Lazydramafan

sarNie Hatchling
Do feel guilty to do that just now, but happy belated birthday my dear Vimalee. :party: Wish you nothing but the best dear, lots of happiness and good health for you + all your beloved ones.  Wish you get wiser and wiser and keep being young at heart. Great to hear you had a happy day in your anniversary. :flowers:

I am sorry for such a late reply, but you're welcome RakLakornNYK and good luck on your exams.

Do wish you good luck for your business, chaitra. Nice to meet you.
cookiies your hard fan work in translating interviews for us to enjoy is always wonderful. Thank you very much. :flowers: :kiss: 
Welcome back m9.

bubba will answer you at Ya Leum Chan thread as soon as I can watch the first episode with eng sub to catch up. And yes I have been following that lakorn as well, but patiently.

So looking forwad to CH3 annual soccer/football tournament myself too, but well I think they enjoyed to play golf as well.

Previously posted RS BTS with eng subs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Cc_DpNc-1c

Credits to Nadech@Pantip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvxMFEv7Eno

Credits to Nadech@Pantip

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello everyone and thank you all for your wonderful sharing na ka.

@Vimalee, You're welcome  and you deserve the best na ka.   I really enjoy reading your thank you note of appreciation.  You're so nice and kind with  words.  Thank you na ka.
@Kittiya,  glad to see you back.  Hope you're doing well na ka.  Sure miss you na.
@m9, yay.....welcome back.

Lazydramafan said:
Do feel guilty to do that just now, but happy belated birthday my dear Vimalee. :party: Wish you nothing but the best dear, lots of happiness and good health for you + all your beloved ones.  Wish you get wiser and wiser and keep being young at heart. Great to hear you had a happy day in your anniversary. :flowers:

I am sorry for such a late reply, but you're welcome RakLakornNYK and good luck on your exams.

Do wish you good luck for your business, chaitra. Nice to meet you.
cookiies your hard fan work in translating interviews for us to enjoy is always wonderful. Thank you very much. :flowers: :kiss:
Welcome back m9.

bubba will answer you at Ya Leum Chan thread as soon as I can watch the first episode with eng sub to catch up. And yes I have been following that lakorn as well, but patiently.

@ Lazydramafan,  welcome back and miss you na.   By the way,  did I miss something?? What can I do for you dear?

Nadech was voted No. 1 celeb. that people want to spend Songkran ( Thai New Year) with.  
The poll was conducted by the Bangkok University Research Center.

Once again........Congrats to Nadech!!!   No surprises there......

Simply beautiful.......

cr:as tagged

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
zhy_zhang said:
According to popular Poll by Thai Chamber University, the most popular actress that people would like to splash water during Songkrant Festival, Thai tradition is Yaya. Congrats to Yaya. :yes:  :heart: 

Wow!! Good news :) happy to hear that both Nadech and Yaya are most wanted for this songkran. Thank you na Vimalee and zhy_zhang got the news.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Wow......Yaya's been working since 3am.  Su su na........
She looks so beautiful!!!

So beautiful even from behind......

Very cute....

cr:mad:bookbigg & @urassayas

dungha1995

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone, it think you guys know about Nadech is exempted military, because of his disease. But people still talking about it a lot. Some say that because he is a star or he fake his doctor's examine so that he no need to join the military. A lot of people have come out to the defense him, I hope you guys can help leave your comments on this site to help defense him, thanks a lot. Nadech has this disease since he was born but he still manage to have a happy life. People bring his disease to talk about. He used to go through dangerous because of his asthma last year.
http://www.bangkokpost.com/learning/easy/404130/nadech-remains-a-civilian

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
thanks dungha

my question is....is it mandatory to all thai men to be enlisted to military? is there any  BILL or LAW in thailand that all men in thailand should go through a military training....if none then nadech is not guilty ...now if nadech is really has an asthma that makes him exempted from joining the military it is not his fault......but if he is faking his illness to escape from military service then that is a problem.....this is the prize of being a superstar.....people tend to judge him in a negative way...poor nadech

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Khub Khun Mak Everyone!!!
OMG, why would anyone wanna fake their sickness? Everyone knows he was a sickly baby from almost day one! If anything I would think Nadech would want to join regardless of his sickness but they just know that it's not good for him. Ppl need to hop off his nuts and stop hating. They want him to go so bad, why don't they go for him. SMH

Anyways, congrats to our Yadech for being the most picked or selected for Songkran. I am one of those voter! hehe :cheer:
I love that picture of Yaya from behind. Even from the back you can tell she's a pretty girl.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh

Hi Lazy,

Glad to see you again and thanks for stopping by to wish me a Happy Birthday.    Really appreciated it!!!

Lazydramafan said:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Here's the clip by Bangkok University Poll which asked the people who lives in Bangkok which stars they would like to spend Songkran (Thai New Year) with.

Congratulations to everyone...!!!

1.  Nadech 12.5%

2.  Pope T.  8.7%    - his lakorn Samee Tee Tra with Ploy C. just ended and received good ratings

3.  Ploy C.  8.2%   

4.  Aump P.  8.2%

5.  Yaya 7.8%

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKLwkiHyRTA

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZKLwkiHyRTA

credit LookPeeLookNong2