[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
@neezy, welcom back!!! i hope ur everything is fine, how about ur family? i love ur comments, but i dont hope nadech's mom or yaya's mom would go tomorrow with them.... :pervie: ,remember what happend last time? and as pervert as me, i dont hate this type of rumor happens again....lol! ok, i was kidding :bhehe: .
@cookiies, thanks for ur explaination and ur comment! plus, i like ur lovely "emotion" gif...lmao

i dont know why, actually i hope someone to pursue yaya, really.... :pervie: :bhehe: this guy is definitely a warrior.

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hey Charlenem!!! It's good to be back! My dad is still not doing well but I'm praying for the best! Thanks for your concern! Your funny comments as well as a few others have really kept me going! Thank you ka!

Anyway, part of me feel the same as you! I really want Yadech to have their alone time, without their moms being there. Like you, I don't mind the rumors. Lol. But a part of me wants to see their every move (like Italy and Germany)! Either way, I'll be happy though! Just as long as they are together, I'm happy. :)

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
Charlenem said:
@neezy, welcom back!!! i hope ur everything is fine, how about ur family? i love ur comments, but i dont hope nadech's mom or yaya's mom would go tomorrow with them.... :pervie: ,remember what happend last time? and as pervert as me, i dont hate this type of rumor happens again....lol! ok, i was kidding :bhehe: .
@cookiies, thanks for ur explaination and ur comment! plus, i like ur lovely "emotion" gif...lmao

i dont know why, actually i hope someone to pursue yaya, really.... :pervie: :bhehe: this guy is definitely a warrior.
Pervy her too! I want one to go to the other's room and be like:

Y: umm, p'Nadech can you help me practice this scene (it's the naughty seens of course). (puppy dog eyes)
N: Nong Yaya, it's really late. Aren't you cold out there without a robe? (pulls her into his room) Come in side before you catch a cold.

You can imagine the rest.  :kiss:  :censor:  :censor:  :censor:  :w-scene-pop-corn:  :yahoo:  :loool:  :lmao3:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
zazoured said:
You are welcome tsukasa :)

Lol, Mao , I though you knew about this pic already . We talked about it on the yadech CB in the forum . That was a long time back though. I understand you being protective of Yaya. I am like her second jao tee myself lol.
Miss you too Mao , will try to stick around more often <3
Cookie you made my day . I am laughing hysterically at your gifs. Haters used to make me angry but now they often make me laugh. I agree that they spend more time hating than anything else. They are probably reading this thread to keep up with the yadech news, fishing for something that could be manipulated around hahahaha. Love the pic of jao tee raeng Nadech. He really fit the characteristics of the protective spirit but when he isn't up his tree house , it is me and my yadech friends you can see up there lol

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
zazoured said:
You are welcome tsukasa :)

Lol, Mao , I though you knew about this pic already . We talked about it on the yadech CB in the forum . That was a long time back though. I understand you being protective of Yaya. I am like her second jao tee myself lol.
Miss you too Mao , will try to stick around more often <3
Cookie you made my day . I am laughing hysterically at your gifs. Haters used to make me angry but now they often make me laugh. I agree that they spend more time hating than anything else. They are probably reading this thread to keep up with the yadech news, fishing for something that could be manipulated around hahahaha. Love the pic of jao tee raeng Nadech. He really fit the characteristics of the protective spirit but when he isn't up his tree house , it is me and my yadech friends you can see up there lol
Zaz, I must have forgot. It's been awhile, old age does that to me....hehe

@cookiie, you know your gif always crack me . Thank you agin for making my day much better with your funny gif. Love it :heart:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
LMAO!!! Tukasa, you're hilarious! For some reason when I read that, I read it in Nadech and Yaya's voices. By the way, I love your "willing" emojicon! Lol.

I remember the last time they went to Japan, Yaya hit her head on Nadech's desk. Hmmm, what were you doing in his room Yaya?!! And when you said desk, did you mean headboard??? Hahaha, okay, let me stop. JK.

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
LOL! I am happy to be among my fellow pervs!

And welcome back!
Neezy said:
LMAO!!! Tukasa, you're hilarious! For some reason when I read that, I read it in Nadech and Yaya's voices. By the way, I love your "willing" emojicon! Lol.

I remember the last time they went to Japan, Yaya hit her head on Nadech's desk. Hmmm, what were you doing in his room Yaya?!! And when you said desk, did you mean headboard??? Hahaha, okay, let me stop. JK.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Neezy said:
Hey Charlenem!!! It's good to be back! My dad is still not doing well but I'm praying for the best! Thanks for your concern! Your funny comments as well as a few others have really kept me going! Thank you ka!

Anyway, part of me feel the same as you! I really want Yadech to have their alone time, without their moms being there. Like you, I don't mind the rumors. Lol. But a part of me wants to see their every move (like Italy and Germany)! Either way, I'll be happy though! Just as long as they are together, I'm happy. :)
I'm kind of late here but I hope everything goes ok for you. I know exactly how you feel, I been there with my dad, he was sick for about two yrs. Now he's in a better place. I hope and wish you are strong for him and always be there for him. Every second, mins count. Take care and hope your dad recover soon. :heart:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks Tukasa! And thank you MrsChum! So sorry to hear about your dad. Like you, my dad has been since for awhile. I often try not to think about it and I'm just grateful to have everyone here not only support me, but also always bringing me good news of Yadech and brighten up my day! You guys truly are the best ka!

Our boy is so out of shape, but he's still so freaking adorable! Like Nadech joked "Yaya likes fat people, krub." Lol. Yaya always did say she loves hugging her dad cause he's big like bear. Well Yaya....here's your very own bear (referring to Nadech's nickname Barry/Bear).

Credit as tagged.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
If Nadech can feed me a green mango I will pass out haha before it reach my mouth lol
@fuzzi I agree with YK. That forum is full of BS admins. ;)
So Yaya had to kiss too for the fashion show? I never saw that picture before. One of the many reason why our Yadech don't wanna come out. :/ too many haters
Love all the gifs Cookiie!! Had me lmfao lol

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@Neezy,

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad.  My thought and prayers will be with you and your family during this most difficult time.  I completely understand how you feel because my mom has been ill the last 25 years and she has missed out a lot in life.  She cannot travel and cannot play with her grandchildren that much.  Take care.

pinky3

sarNie Adult
That pic of ya and the guy is when she first became a model ..it's for a fashion show .. As for the one where ya has to kiss the guy cheek is also for the mall fashion show , that boy is I think belong to a boy band .. Saw it awhile back ..

tsukasa

sarNie Egg
Aww, they're on their way to Japan. I don't see Yaya. I was wondering who takes care of Nadech's dad while he and his mom travel for work. Same with Yaya's dad. They both seem old.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks Jess!
Are they leaving for Japan today? I see a lot of pictures with them at the airport. Sorry can't post. I am not on the computer & darn photo bucket is not working. :/

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hey Ladies,

Just to let you know Yaya will be at the university today because its coming up close to her examination so you won't be seeing her at the airport this morning . However she will be at the airport no later than 8:00 pm tonight :) and her flight will take off at 10ish Well get to see her pics then yahhh!!!!

Thanx @bubba for the pics!!!

@neezy: Sending my heartfelt condolences to you and your family. Anytime you need us girls to cheer you up. Were here for you. Like family. Take care!! HAK HAK!!

daai

sarNie Egg
hi!!! hi!!! 
how are u guys? im so busy lately
so, Barry already going to Japan with all the crews, staffs of RS and only Yaya left. OK! wish Yaya good luck for her exam :yes: so this means, Yaya will finish her studies by this year and graduate same as Nadech on next year or what? can u clear for me?
and the thing about Yaya...suddenly she's braves enough to admit that she's not Barry's girlfriend? WOW  :shock2:  i didnt expect Yaya gonna said like that! so, that is the truth! Yaya and Nadech are Not couple and they're just Bff. it can be right, everyone? bec some actors/ actresses in Malaysia also have same situation like Yadech. for example, there is one actor and one actress here..on-off screen couple..i cant tell u their names if i did maybe some of u would'nt know them (hehehe) we are fans who always heard even observed through media, watched their dramas and movies..they always went to events or gathering together and when media asked about their status, they keep denied it until recently, the actress got married with her real love, her boyfriend..i mean, not with the actor who is her 'on-off screen lover' but, the actor is actually her bff/ best pal of her, thats all! even on her wedding ceremony, this actor came and become her wedding receptionist! u see how this things can happen to Yadech! we dont know what will happen in the future right? :secret: the actress is happy now with her husband and they've happy life since married :yes: i wish Yadech will say something or if not, im gonna come to Thai and slap their face so they'll tell us the truth about their status/ relationship!   :thumbsup:   i lost my patient right now so, Yadech better tell us whats going on between them. ooohh gosshhh, how i wish i can meet their parent just to know everything about their love life like seriously. wait! has Nadech meet Yaya's dad? or Barry is not ready yet until he strengthen/ improve his english? LOL

Ilovelola2

sarNie Egg
@daai   Take it easy na.... :console:  I believe Yaya did not deny that she is Nadech's gf, only that if anyone dares to step forward and pursue her to come; so I take it as her way of avoiding the question with an ambiguous answer :scratchhead2:  They are young and are probably allowing their relationship to grow naturally.  Their families also are very open about supporting them, or else they will not do so many family events together. :grouphug:  Besides, we will always love Nadech and Yaya whether they are together or go on individual path because they are lovely people. :wub: