[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

somp9

sarNie Adult
we see Yaya takes picture with Nadech's mom but never see Nadech with Yaya's mom (just 2 of them). Yadech look cute together in this event.
Can't wait to see the new update of Roy Fun Tawan Duerd.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Miss Yadech a lot. Nadech look younger with his new hair cut. maybe he cut it for kobori role cause kinda look like army hair cut. Yaya always look cute. so glad to see them together at event again but weird that they didn't sing and interview together, like something is missing cause usually they always interview together if attend same event or sing together. can't wait for confirm 100% news that Yadech is pair up in this lakorn. Ryu and Mayumi story is very interesting. can totally picture Yadech playing this roles very well, they will be so cute with their explosive chemistry like always.

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
we see Yaya takes picture with Nadech's mom but never see Nadech with Yaya's mom (just 2 of them). Yadech look cute together in this event.
Can't wait to see the new update of Roy Fun Tawan Duerd.
There's some in Nadech mom IG, I think it's just not upload yet. I would do it but I dnt know how. I'm sure you will get to see it soon. They both look so cute in the event.

Swift2thesky

sarNie Hatchling
bonus 2-couple pix - a real one and a future?
I hope that too. Expecting that Yadech would have a tough relationship like Gugio couple in the future. :kiss2:

:grouphug: They look really so perfect & cute.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
bonus 2-couple pix - a real one and a future?
it's like a double date!!! if only, it would be a dream come true hehe

thank you kittiya for spoiling us again with your update.. it got me all teary, but im sure ryu will be happy soon cos his wifey is going to take good care and spoil him with sweet kisses rite??

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Good Morning All....

Here's a little update. Just a head up, I will skip some of the extras and stick to the main characters, but will translate bit and piece of the extras if needed.

Mayumi let Koji answer Ayako questions that has been waiting all night. She walked up to the room with drowsiness. Once in the room, she drags the mattress out and dropped down on it. And before she dozed off, she thinks of Ryu and missed him enormously… missed his embrace that he sneaked as he thought she was asleep. Missed his body warmth and realizes that she wants to wake up every morning in his arms for the rest of her life…because she had already learned how it felt like when she almost lost him.
For the first time in her life that she learned the words “life is too short” His time with her just begun but almost ended because of someone’s evil plans. Throughout the whole time she sat in front of the operating room, she prayed to the holiness again and again that if he recovered she will not refuse him again and will hold the wedding ceremony as soon as possible just as he wanted. Because she knows she will not be able to live without him in this life time.
Six am, Mayumi who had just dozed off a little more than an hour of nap bounce up without alarm clock. She quickly bathed, changed and went downstairs and saw Ayako already waited at the breakfast table
Ayako, “your bread and coffee is ready Miss. Koji said he will join you in a bit”
Mayumi can tell by looking at the prepared food next to her plate belong to Koji. Not too long, Koji joined her and both quickly eat their breakfast because both wanted to rush to the hospital as soon as possible.

Even though she is a doctor for a long time and familiar with injury images, including all kinds of illnesses but when she saw his pale face on patient’s bed wired to IV, blood bag, pressure and heart rate gauges that equipped disorderly and a small tube that drilled out from his chest to drain blood clot in the lung membranes, Mayumi still felt her hand weak and tremble and she felt pity for him.
“How is he doing Miss?” Koji whispery asked Mayumi after hearing a nurse reported the result and didn’t understand some of the medical terminology
“His symptom is much better. Right now he is still under the influence of anesthetic, soon he’ll be recovered. His pulse and blood pressure are normal. There’s nothing to worry about now” she answered before sighing softly
Koji, “okay, I am relieved since Oyabun is safe now. So I’ll leave you to take care of him because I am in a hurry, we have an urgent meeting this morning at the company.
“Okay, I’ll take care of him” she volunteered then Koji walked away. And instead of start checking with her patients on ward, she stays with him. At least if he wakes up now, she would be the first person that he will see. She reached down to hold his hand gently, careful not to touch the IV line on the back of his hand…and then thinking back to the warmth of this hand when holding on to hers, but at this moment its owner lay unconsciously not even clutching fingers around her hand as always
“You are safe now. Last night the Ojisan (uncle) they came and sat waiting in front of the operating room worried about you including your 4 bodyguards. None were willing to return home. When everyone knows you safe, they were relieved” she whispered to him softly before rubbing his thumb slowly on the back of his hand
“Hurry and recover Ryu-san, I am worried and missed you so much. I went to sleep at your house this morning but did not completely sleep because you were not there lying beside me” She sigh softly when she didn’t see any reaction from him. She should start working since she has been lingered too long. Slowly place his hand down his side, but before she moved away, he twitched his finger a little. She still can feel it despite a wispy movement. She quickly looked up and saw his eyes squinting looking at her, of course still dazed from drugs but she is convinced that he knows it’s her because his dry lips attempted to smile even though the breathing respirator tube inserted in his mouth. Mayumi smiled, tears dripped with joy that he opened his eyes looking at her once more
“You recovered”
Ryu nodded gently since he can’t talk. He made an annoyed face to the tools inserted in his neck. Mayumi understood when she saw his gesture and immediately explain
“It’s a respirator, put on since the surgery. Now that you feel better, I’ll leave you breathing gently without aid then gradually remove the tube out of your mouth” she wiped tears of joy from her cheeks and continues “in a few minutes, Dr. Hara will come and take a look at the symptoms which I think the tube should be taken out“ again, Ryu nodded his head slowly. When he moves, his body sore all over then he frowned. She quickly prohibits him from moving and explains again
“You cannot move yet because you were shot in the shoulder and chest. Dr. Hara had to do surgery to remove the bullet. Your head, the bullet grazed and left a large wound, and Dr. had to stitch the wound as well. When he understands his conditions he closes his eyes for a moment. He can only move his hand; he then grips her little hand tightly. His eyes swept over her body, relieved to see that she is safe.
Mayumi, “I’m safe, your car is bulletproof but you got it worst because you were the main target of the villains”
Ryu is not surprise of what he just heard, since he is not able to interact, he hold on to her hand tightly. But then he has to release her hand when Dr. Hara arrived. Mayumi quickly bow her professor who cheerfully greeted them even though he barely had any sleep last night. Dr. Hara has been in medical field for more than 10 years. He knows he has to keep himself healthy and strong to be ready to work 24 hours, therefore, last night surgery was not a big problem for him. Dr. Hara thoroughly examines Ryu, before nodding with satisfaction and turns to talk to Mayumi “Everything seemed normal, the surgery went well, lucky that he’s healthy, strong and still at a young age”
Mayumi bow once more, “thank you very much professor”
Dr. Hara teased “because I know you were waiting for him outside, how can I let anything happen to him”
Even though his mouth has breathing respirator tube attached, Ryu couldn’t help smiling when he saw her red face. He is happy to know that she waited for him outside the operating room the whole time.
“Besides, I want to hear wedding bells from both of you. When he regains his health, this time hurried and distributes the wedding invitation cards” Dr. Hara laughed to see Mayumi bent her head down to hide her embarrassment, not even dared to look up. “Well, I am going to examine other patients. In a few minutes, nurse will come by to take off the breathing respirator tube because he is able to breathe on his own now”
“Thank you very much” Mayumi bows again before Dr. Hara went to the next bed. A few moments, a nurse came in and took care of Dr.’s ordered. Ryu whispery asks for water immediately.
“No drinking yet, symptoms must be observed at least 4 to 6 hours. Right now, you can only have a little piece of ice in your mouth” Mayumi prohibits before picking up a tiny piece of ice and placed on his parched lips. Ryu made an annoy face because it’s not sufficient for his thirst, but he was too weak to oppose, so he request two more times, then his throat is somewhat refreshed.
He asks with hoarse voice “Who else is injured?”
“Kazuo, he was shot on the upper arm. His wound has been stitched. He jumped in and uses his body to shield you and got shot. Others dodged and have minor bruises but no one is as seriously injured as you”
“I am happy that you are safe” Ryu said. She is his main concern since hearing the gunfire erupted
“I am also happy that you are safe” Mayumi gave him a heartily sweet smile before looking at her watch and see that she has been lingered too long. She then took a hold of his hand and said “I’m going to work now, soon a nurse will come by to inject pain killer. You need a lot of rest and I will come up here to visit you again at noon”
Ryu frowned when he know he will be lying there alone, but try to understand that she has duty that she must fulfill, and then he nodded again. He can only look at her walk out of the ICU door. When the brain clears up from the effects of drugs, he’s thinking back to last night incident including the images of the two gunmen that sat between the van doors countlessly fired at him…He frowned again trying to think who is the mastermind that wanted to kill him…and how should he solved the problem going forward?…

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Thanks u for the update love it...

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks again Kittiya!
I guess it's hard to stay mad at Ryu especially when Mayumi came so close to losing him. Life is too short to hold grudges.
I can't wait to see Mayumi nursing Ryu back to recovery, hehe :bhehe:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Thank you Kittiya now this is where everything takes place haha!! I hope they catch those ppl who tried to kill Ryo. Makes me wonder who does want to kill him hahaha i know the bad ppl but is it someone close to him? Haha again thank you Kittiya ur the coolest for translating this for us^_^

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Ahhh! Yay! Ryu is recovered now. Hehe ^^
Am happy for Mayumi too since she been caring for her lover. Lol
Thanks so much Kittiya for your update na! I can't wait for the next chappy! Hehe :)

IslandWeather

sarNie Egg
Thanks a lot Kittiya!!!
Yaaaahooooo as soon as he recovered we can expect an epic revenge? Am I rite? And what more, I think there is a high possibility that our All-Time-Embarrassed Mayumi will be The ONE who will offer to get married first, hahaha Iam all excited now thinking about that... I really really want to see Nadech and Yaya have a real wedding ceremony, I dont even mind if it would be thai traditional, but I prefer them having a modern one... so they can have a real kiss in the end^^
But back to present... this chapter was full of sweetness and caring Mayumi. I believe that Yaya will fit this role most.

Iam so grateful to have you here Kit. Love u much much!!!

somp9

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know when will Nadech start filming Koo Kum?
Yadech look so adorable at the event and Yaya seems to have close relationship with Nadech's mom.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Awwww I happy that Ryu has recover. And I hope he can get his revenge after he fully recovers.
I'm loving Mayumi so much. She is a strong women. I like the little hand touching there. 555

Thank you so much kittiya for the update na ja. Kiss Kiss...

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks a lot Kittiya!!!
Yaaaahooooo as soon as he recovered we can expect an epic revenge? Am I rite? And what more, I think there is a high possibility that our All-Time-Embarrassed Mayumi will be The ONE who will offer to get married first, hahaha Iam all excited now thinking about that... I really really want to see Nadech and Yaya have a real wedding ceremony, I dont even mind if it would be thai traditional, but I prefer them having a modern one... so they can have a real kiss in the end^^
But back to present... this chapter was full of sweetness and caring Mayumi. I believe that Yaya will fit this role most.

Iam so grateful to have you here Kit. Love u much much!!!
Awe.... You are so sweet! Me lub u 2... :)

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
Awwww I happy that Ryu has recover. And I hope he can get his revenge after he fully recovers.
I'm loving Mayumi so much. She is a strong women. I like the little hand touching there. 555

Thank you so much kittiya for the update na ja. Kiss Kiss...
Ah, right back at ya! I too like the way she cares for him... I cried reading this chapter...

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ It always feels good when n'ek is caring for p'ek or p'ek caring for n'ek. It's a nice feeling
that no words can describe it. 5555 And I hope to see them both as husband and wife soon.