[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Welcome back kittiya! Thank you so much for the update na ja.
Glad to hear Mayumi can't live without Ryu. It's the beginning of there
Love.

Kittiya

sarNie Juvenile
OMG! This part almost made me cry.....

"He fought the pain in the chest and tells her “I…will…get…well…we…will…be…married”……. “I…lov…love”
Mayumi cries, it is a bad omen if he is going to tell her he loves her at this moment; it is like a final statement. She quickly raised her hand and placed it on his lips."

It's so touchy... Hu hu hu.... :cry:

But thank goodness they will be help him.
Thanks Kittiya for your long update! Can't wait for more! :)
You are welcome candy! I cried too :(. She is his life and he is her life! Wow, i wish i can find a man like Ryu! :p

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
A bit off topic, but still Yadech related ;)

Nadech's mother posted this on her IG, can anyone translate what she said?

She just said that she would like to share the picture with everyone before going to sleep and hope that everyone will sleep well and wake up to receive a lot of money. Hope that helps :D

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
She just said that she would like to share the picture with everyone before going to sleep and hope that everyone will sleep well and wake up to receive a lot of money. Hope that helps :D
Thank you so much! It's cute of her to post this yadech picture ;-)

boakim123

sarNie Egg
Thanks for sharing!! May I know wad event is that?hehe I saw nadech's mum post some pics... seems she adores yaya a lot oh :)
And I just watch yaya' latest interview clip, she still unconfirmed for this lakorn yet ritez?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Thanks for sharing!! May I know wad event is that?hehe I saw nadech's mum post some pics... seems she adores yaya a lot oh :)
And I just watch yaya' latest interview clip, she still unconfirmed for this lakorn yet ritez?
The event is FuturePark 17th Anniversary Grand Splendor.

More pics of Mario, Nadech, Yaya

credit to Future Park Society FB

Mario <3

P'Dech

IslandWeather

sarNie Egg

Looking at this pic that I REALLY want to see Yario starring in a lakorn together, I think that both have similar charm and look great as a couple eventhough I like Mario-Gugib couple mak mak...
Nadech looks great as usually, his new haircut makes him look so young and refreshing

bonus 2-couple pix - a real one and a future? one haha, like Gugib&acute;s retro style

@Kittiya: where r u dear, iam dying waiting for ur update... hehe^_^

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng

Looking at this pic that I REALLY want to see Yario starring in a lakorn together, I think that both have similar charm and look great as a couple eventhough I like Mario-Gugib couple mak mak...
Nadech looks great as usually, his new haircut makes him look so young and refreshing

me too i also want to see mario and yaya in a lakorn together too. they look so cute together too.

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Haha Nadechs new hair cut makes him look so young so cute hehehe!!
I agree. The first thing I thought when I saw these pictures was how much I love Nadech's hairdo :D

Here's some of my favorite shots, credits to: Barry.Ya, NadechYaya, IG keaw_jung, IG gggubgib

No matter the event, we gotta have some Yadech only shots, don't we? ;)

Anyway, so glad to see Takeshi, Ryu and (hopefully) Mayumi together!^^