[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I know right...I have been waiting on this two like forever...ha not really but ya know wat I mean lol...anyways hope they just quickly come out and comfirm...

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Idk but I just want to see yaya Pair with Mario in here. Lol

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
this is what i think too !!!! YAYA-MARIO! & MINT-MARIO!!!!! <3
But these nangeks seems to be quite busy, i think. lol.
But other than these ones, I cant think of any others except taew.
Margie? Well, they already having one coming up soo yeah .. :)

- Does maker group know how to make good lakorns ?

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
@phiengthirath, I think Mario is the same height as nadech, so Mario is still taller than Yaya.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
If maker group producing this, there is a higher chance that kim,mint c,matt or margie.one of them might be in here,they seem to love this gals.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
NEWS from the author's facebook page, Khun Nara!!

ณารา มาริโอ้เล่นเป็นทาเคชิค่ะ และณเดชน์เล่นเป็นริวค่า สลับกัน ขอบคุณมากๆ เลยนะค้าที่ติดตามจ้า
March 20 at 1:10pm

Translation:
Mario plays as Takeshi and Nadech plays as Ryu. Their roles are switched. Thank you so much for following my work!

I'm so excited either way because Nadech can do a great job with either character!! Mario is Takeshi in "Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan" and Nadech is Ryu in "Roy Fun Tawan Duerd"

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you so much Katelyn !!! OMG !!! So that mean that Nadech is going to pair up with Yaya ,right ?!!!
Ooohhhh !!!! I am so happy if that is the case!!!
You are the best Kat, with all the pictures and translations you do , you are really spoiling us !!! ;)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you so much Katelyn !!! OMG !!! So that mean that Nadech is going to pair up with Yaya ,right ?!!!
Ooohhhh !!!! I am so happy if that is the case!!!
You are the best Kat, with all the pictures and translations you do , you are really spoiling us !!! ;)
You're welcome na ja!! I'm excited too!

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
still dont really like the switch but on the bright side for some...yaya has a higher chance of being nang ek in this one...

XYZX

sarNie Egg
Does anyone have the summary of the book? Please post here or pm me, please! Based on the summary, I think the first story is really good and I like the role of Takeshi, some character that Nadech has never played before, got me all excited. I hope the second one is as good as the first one. Cuz isn't it said Ryo is kinda like Fai. Need to read the summary.

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
this is for two different lakorns right?

Toy fun tawan duerd and Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan?
Can some PLEASEEEE tell me the story plot for both of them..
thanks, that'll help me alot.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
UPDATE from Khun Nara's FB (author of The Sun Rise Series, 4 Huajai Haeng Khun Khao and many more). Apparently Khun Nara knows English since she came to the United States for her master degree in finance and banking. Therefore, no translation required. This is a series like 4 Huajai Haeng Khun Khao so Nadech will be in the first lakorn "Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan" too. Two HOT guys, Mario and Nadech, in a lakorn together!! :drools: What more can we ask for?? ;)
Fan: Pee Nara ka, would you please tell me the summary of your novel "Roy Fun Tawan Duerd". I'm very excited that this is going to be a lakorn as well as "Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan." I wish I could read your novels but I can only read very basic Thai. Kob jai mak mak na ka Pee Nara!!!
20 hours ago

ณารา: Hahaha you gave me a hard time. Ok The first book Roy Rak is about Thai girl just got a scholarship from Japan for her master. Then her beauty was impressed Takeshi, the second son of a very powerful family, Onizuka. He kept follow her but never approached. Finally, Ryu, his cousin helped him to talk to her and their relationship started. The problem is Takeshi already have fianc&eacute;, once his dad and brother died from a car bomb he had to become an Oyabun the head of Onizuka's gang, but he postpone the marriage until he can revenge for his father dad. However, Iko, his fianc&eacute; found out that he was in love with Prawdao so she order the gangster to kidnap her then Takeshi went to rescue her and problem's begun once he took her in and announced that she is his mistress.
2 hours ago

ณารา: Second on Roy Fan is about Ryu who already have Mayumi as his fianc&eacute; but she was too young for him and even if he liked her a lot but he was afraid that she will be his weakness as Prawdao to Takeshi. Then he ignored her for many years until he thought she might slip out of his hand, he came back to claim that she was belong to him and the gangster's problem has started again.
about an hour ago &middot;

XYZX

sarNie Egg
Thank you Katelyn for sharing the information. Wow, I got excited after reading the summary. Both story seems interesting, so now I have no problem of them switching the roles. Seems like both Takashi and Ryo will be in the first story but we only see Ryo in the second one? Whatever I'm happy about nadech and mario playing together in the series. Wait for the n'ek to be confirmed but no matter who, I ll definitely watch it for two hot guys!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you Katelyn for sharing the information. Wow, I got excited after reading the summary. Both story seems interesting, so now I have no problem of them switching the roles. Seems like both Takashi and Ryo will be in the first story but we only see Ryo in the second one? Whatever I'm happy about nadech and mario playing together in the series. Wait for the n'ek to be confirmed but no matter who, I ll definitely watch it for two hot guys!
You're welcome!! I'm sure we'll see Mario (Takeshi) too since he is Ryo's cousin. Plus the 2 lakorns are related!!