[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
Alot of cast go to Japan this time. Roy fun only Nadech and yaya? what about khun' Ja? Most of the cast are for Roy rak, don't tell me Roy fun will film other cast indoor only ? I hope not.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
All these pics, costumes, the feel, everthing reminds me of 'The Bund' one of my fav chinese series.

I hope to see lots and lots of scenes in japan!! credit to pinky3, they are going to film about 130 scenes in the 2 weeks, so excited!! And finally i can spot chinnakorn, i havent seen him in any scenes for so long, i thought his role is pretty big in here too, being taew's bodyguard and all, really sad :(

I wish they would tone down on the hair gel esp for mario and nadech, its js too much sometimes, so greasy looking ggrrrhhhh

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I wonder what role this little boy has in the RS, little nadech or mario?

This looks so real, it's scary

And this is for those who are as confused as me with all these japanese names heheh

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
bubbles8 said:
All these pics, costumes, the feel, everthing reminds me of 'The Bund' one of my fav chinese series.

I hope to see lots and lots of scenes in japan!! credit to pinky3, they are going to film about 130 scenes in the 2 weeks, so excited!! And finally i can spot chinnakorn, i havent seen him in any scenes for so long, i thought his role is pretty big in here too, being taew's bodyguard and all, really sad :(

I wish they would tone down on the hair gel esp for mario and nadech, its js too much sometimes, so greasy looking ggrrrhhhh
Chinnakorn? Did you mean Deaw suriyon? He is not Taew bodyguard, his character named is Sato Kenichi. A villain that work with the Misawa family and he will have romance with Pat's character Aiko.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
thanks for clarifying to me imomo, have no idea where i got the bodyguard info from hehe *embarrased*

so he's a villain? NOOOOO, it hurts me seeing him as the villain.

The new scenes of mario and taew looks really cute, so wifey and hubby looking! will post pics later

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Mario and Taew are too friggen cute for words! I love how Jett and the crew are spoiling us with all these beautiful pictures. It adds to my hopes anticipation for this series. 

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
oh boy the mv hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what can i say love them they are killing me for the wait hurry 2014 i need to see this 2 lakorns 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I'm actually REALLY anticipate this lakorn or series...Love da wardobe so so much...esepicially da Japanese Tradition hehehehe i :heart: it so so much!!!!