[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Yes agree, Taew is so beautiful with such a sweet smile, if I didnt stumble on yaya's beauty first and falling head over heels for my girl, i would swoon so hard over taew hheeh

i hope they dont make pat the typical htting and screaming hysterically nang rai, i js cant stand those! pls give her character abit more depth  

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
The summary for this lakorn just caught me. Looks and sounds more interesting the Rising series 2, but I'm excited to see Yadech. LOL, but why do they have to do Japaness the names r conf\using me.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Pat is glowing in every picture so far. Her make up is SEXY and HOT! I think I'm going to like her nang'rai very much! I don't like that Taew hardly wears make up! She needs MAKE UP!!!!!

Thanks for all pictures and clips! <3Mario+Taew!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i personally think taew looks better w/o makeup. actually i prfer girls w/o makeup like chalida, yaya, rita, etc. but some girls need that makeup lol like me haha

fun

Expired Sarnie
i personally think taew looks better w/o makeup. actually i prfer girls w/o makeup like chalida, yaya, rita, etc. but some girls need that makeup lol like me haha

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Well, girls who are naturally pretty don't need much make up I understand but when you have TWO equally beautiful people standing next to each other the one with MAKE UP is going to stand out more! lol :p

I just love Pat's SEXY red lips and dark eyes.  I love Taew, but based on pictures I've seen, she's looking a little too pale.  I don't want her beauty to be overshadow by Pat you know what I mean?? lol I am superficial aren't I?  I love eye-candy people despite how "rai" they are. lmao

I still remember Taew was so FINE in Plerng Taranong. Love her make up and wardrobe in there.  She was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!! I need to go finish the lakorn. lol

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
With or without makeup i find taew very cute and beautiful, she looks adorable in that outfit on SSBT clip, so is mario, and my goofball is being goofy asual, but so cute at doing it in. Mario and taew looks cute together, i might give plern toranong another try,what do you girls rate that lakorn out of 10, should i watch it?

Cannot wait to see some bromance and romance from this series!

cr: nadechyaya.com