[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 1: Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan (Maker Group)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@tinah You are right... I just re-read what Katelyn posted from P'Nara and Ryu (Nadech) is in here....he is the one who helped Takeshi to go for Praewdao. So Mario is lead here and Nadech plays his cousin......

@katelyn - still love me? Sorry for all the bother na ka but I am stubborn when things get into my head as you see. hehe... my BF will tell you that I'm terrible at letting things go...I am working on it! :) Nonetheless, I am excited for the series. Mario and Nadech..... my two favs. and you know I can't say much else.

Can't wait for the official announcement of the series naka.
It's ok Kiki!! As long as we're not mad at each other. I still love you!! :kiss: :grouphug: You know there's a high chance that Mario and Nadech would be in the 3 part too. So we could spazz and be fangirls on all three threads. Can you imagine Nadech in all three lakorns!! :cloud9: Two hot guys in all three parts!! You can't beat that!! BTW, I posted the summary for "Sai Luerd Dan Tawan" too.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't wait for the confirmation, the fitting and opening ceremony! Khun Nara mentioned that the filming will start at the end of the year and we'll get to see the lakorn in 2013!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i have a feeling yaya will be paired with mario. hey nadech and matt isnt a bad idea at all! the thing is, i think she is taller than yaya?

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
2013 seem so long and da end of da year seem so long too...it like wake me up when september end hehehe

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
So excited, can't believe Mario and Nadech will be in the same lakorn :faint: I can't wait to find out more about this series and who is going to pair with who.

I would love to see Matt and Nadech one day too, just not sure about their height lol.

What the storyline does anyone know?
Fan: Pee Nara ka, would you please tell me the summary of your novel "Roy Fun Tawan Duerd". I'm very excited that this is going to be a lakorn as well as "Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan." I wish I could read your novels but I can only read very basic Thai. Kob jai mak mak na ka Pee Nara!!!
20 hours ago

ณารา: Hahaha you gave me a hard time. Ok The first book Roy Rak is about Thai girl just got a scholarship from Japan for her master. Then her beauty was impressed Takeshi, the second son of a very powerful family, Onizuka. He kept follow her but never approached. Finally, Ryu, his cousin helped him to talk to her and their relationship started. The problem is Takeshi already have fiancé, once his dad and brother died from a car bomb he had to become an Oyabun the head of Onizuka's gang, but he postpone the marriage until he can revenge for his father dad. However, Iko, his fiancé found out that he was in love with Prawdao so she order the gangster to kidnap her then Takeshi went to rescue her and problem's begun once he took her in and announced that she is his mistress.
2 hours ago

ณารา: Second on Roy Fan is about Ryu who already have Mayumi as his fiancé but she was too young for him and even if he liked her a lot but he was afraid that she will be his weakness as Prawdao to Takeshi. Then he ignored her for many years until he thought she might slip out of his hand, he came back to claim that she was belong to him and the gangster's problem has started again.
about an hour ago ·

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
EEEEE i can totally imagine Taew and O in their storyline, love it!!!!!!! Please don't change this pairing, love my Taew and O so much.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I'm so frickin excited to watch Taew and Mario again! And this time they will be even more romantic than in PT!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Wow they went to other country too, I want to Mario an taew in Japan. Finally get to watch a lakorn that they film in different city. Maybe this will be a beautiful place and I heard he said snow too, wow can image how looks like perhap a romance on the snow.

So this is really Mario and taew right

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
confirmed to be mario and taew!! yay this is a dream come true. first yadech now mario/taew. i wonder who will be the 3rd pairing for the last serie

credit to nyhome2010
It's great to hear good news about the first two series! I'm super excited!! :dance1: :dance3: This is indeed the dream team: Mario/Taew for this first serie and Yadech in the second serie!! Thanks, Tinah!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm still having my fingers cross. please please please let it be mario and taew!!!!